Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? 11:34 - Oct 5 with 17767 viewsDarran

I'm shocked ...... Not!

More Tory scum.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 11:37]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sounds like Tec Heaths a pedo then? on 11:37 - Oct 5 with 8272 viewsMo_Wives

David Icke been saying this for years, mun

Edit - He's also claimed it crosses party lines (I think he accused Gordon Brown). I still don't think any of them have taken him to court for his remarks.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 11:51]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 11:57 - Oct 5 with 8242 viewsDarran

Ooh look out Lord Hunt of The Wirral isn't happy.

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 12:03 - Oct 5 with 8231 viewsMo_Wives

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 11:57 - Oct 5 by Darran

Ooh look out Lord Hunt of The Wirral isn't happy.

I'm assuming you mean Perch and not me. What's he said and where has he said it, Daz?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 12:08 - Oct 5 with 8216 viewsDarran

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 12:03 - Oct 5 by Mo_Wives

I'm assuming you mean Perch and not me. What's he said and where has he said it, Daz?

No I mean Lord Hunt of The Wirral,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/05/sir-edward-heath-would-have-questione

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 12:17 - Oct 5 with 8202 viewsMo_Wives

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 12:08 - Oct 5 by Darran

No I mean Lord Hunt of The Wirral,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/05/sir-edward-heath-would-have-questione

I though you had made up a new name for Perch. Lord Hunt = C*nt , Wirral = Scouse land. From now on that's what I'm calling him.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 12:26 - Oct 5 with 8182 viewsexiledclaseboy

Heath was always a bit wet.

Poll: Tory leader

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 12:31 - Oct 5 with 8174 viewsHighjack

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 12:26 - Oct 5 by exiledclaseboy

Heath was always a bit wet.

So were the lads on his boat.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 12:33 - Oct 5 with 8168 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 12:31 - Oct 5 by Highjack

So were the lads on his boat.

An easy tap in, but you’re welcome.

Login to get fewer ads

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 12:39 - Oct 5 with 8159 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Everyone loves a sailor.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 12:43 - Oct 5 with 8152 viewsYossarian

I have no regard whatsoever for Sir Edward Heath as I certainly never agreed with his political principles, but It's a non- story. The report actually concludes that there is no way these allegations can be proven. A series of serious criminal allegations are made and the only option would ALWAYS be that he'd be interviewed under caution. The ridiculous press conference by the Chief Constable who probably hasn't even investigated a wet dream and has clearly made a career out of stating the blindingly obvious does the police no credit. This leaves everyone feeling profoundly dissatisfied and it is what ALL of the key decision-makers would have known before this circus got off the ground.The real issues are how many police hours were spent investigating allegations against a dead person, unable to defend himself in a Court of Law that could only ever result in this conclusion? Why was this done? For whose benefit? Was anyone really going to actually benefit from this other than having some spurious justification to sue his Estate in the unlikely event that there was some forensic evidence available? Or would they think it worthwhile to sell their story or have their 15minutes on daytime cretin TV? In these times, was this a wise way to spend public money or would it have been better to spend the money on the living?
The only people to have benefitted from this nonsense are the legions of the legal profession who have coined it at public expense. Ah, this must be the answer. I wish some people would feckin wise up.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 13:43 - Oct 5 with 8074 viewsJack_Meoff

'It might be debt. It might be a scandal involving small boys.'

So matter of fact.

[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 13:54]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 13:47 - Oct 5 with 8067 viewsMeraki

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 12:43 - Oct 5 by Yossarian

I have no regard whatsoever for Sir Edward Heath as I certainly never agreed with his political principles, but It's a non- story. The report actually concludes that there is no way these allegations can be proven. A series of serious criminal allegations are made and the only option would ALWAYS be that he'd be interviewed under caution. The ridiculous press conference by the Chief Constable who probably hasn't even investigated a wet dream and has clearly made a career out of stating the blindingly obvious does the police no credit. This leaves everyone feeling profoundly dissatisfied and it is what ALL of the key decision-makers would have known before this circus got off the ground.The real issues are how many police hours were spent investigating allegations against a dead person, unable to defend himself in a Court of Law that could only ever result in this conclusion? Why was this done? For whose benefit? Was anyone really going to actually benefit from this other than having some spurious justification to sue his Estate in the unlikely event that there was some forensic evidence available? Or would they think it worthwhile to sell their story or have their 15minutes on daytime cretin TV? In these times, was this a wise way to spend public money or would it have been better to spend the money on the living?
The only people to have benefitted from this nonsense are the legions of the legal profession who have coined it at public expense. Ah, this must be the answer. I wish some people would feckin wise up.

I read up on the Chief Constable earlier - he started in the police when he was 16 as a cadet, then constable and spent many years in CID.

So I'd say he has a fair bit of experience.
Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 13:57 - Oct 5 with 8049 viewswhoflungdung

Can I call you ,Mo

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 14:02 - Oct 5 with 8040 viewsMo_Wives

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 13:57 - Oct 5 by whoflungdung

Can I call you ,Mo

Mo.
Motorious.
More Wise.
Or even Lord Hunt.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 14:05 - Oct 5 with 8030 viewsPegojack

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 13:57 - Oct 5 by whoflungdung

Can I call you ,Mo

When you call me, you can call me Al.

*cue brass section*
[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 14:09]
Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 14:08 - Oct 5 with 8027 viewsYossarian

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 13:47 - Oct 5 by Meraki

I read up on the Chief Constable earlier - he started in the police when he was 16 as a cadet, then constable and spent many years in CID.

So I'd say he has a fair bit of experience.

You can't start in the police at 16.
He may well have had a decent career- but WITHOUT EXCEPTION senior officers don't spend very long at any one place or any one rank. So despite what his public CV states, I'm sceptical based on the fact that he came across like a total bellend. Anyway, that's a side issue isn't it? Have a look at what the recently retired DPP said.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 14:18 - Oct 5 with 8009 viewsMeraki

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 14:08 - Oct 5 by Yossarian

You can't start in the police at 16.
He may well have had a decent career- but WITHOUT EXCEPTION senior officers don't spend very long at any one place or any one rank. So despite what his public CV states, I'm sceptical based on the fact that he came across like a total bellend. Anyway, that's a side issue isn't it? Have a look at what the recently retired DPP said.

You can be a cadet at 16 I assume.
Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 14:30 - Oct 5 with 7990 viewsnantywatcher

"TORY" scum!!!

Nearly as bad as those ACCOUNTANCY scum bags - 58 dead - those accountants are the scum of the earth. (I despair at the level of bigotry on here)
Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 14:39 - Oct 5 with 7972 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I give you the prime minister

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-child-abuse-inquiry-co

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 14:55 - Oct 5 with 7953 viewsDafyddHuw

Massive Swans fan, tho.

These rumours have been going round since forever.
Liked to play with organs, did Ted.

Trouble is, back in the day, someone high up in the Tory party, maybe like the Home Secretary, would have a word in a Chief Constable's ear and any investigation wpould be killed stone dead.
I think I need to say - apparently.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 14:57]
Sounds like Tec Heaths a pedo then? on 15:27 - Oct 5 with 7921 viewsLoyal

Sounds like Tec Heaths a pedo then? on 11:37 - Oct 5 by Mo_Wives

David Icke been saying this for years, mun

Edit - He's also claimed it crosses party lines (I think he accused Gordon Brown). I still don't think any of them have taken him to court for his remarks.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 11:51]

Jon lydon, Jimmy Saville expose' 1977. Totally ignored as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sounds like Tec Heaths a pedo then? on 15:30 - Oct 5 with 7914 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sounds like Tec Heaths a pedo then? on 15:27 - Oct 5 by Loyal

Jon lydon, Jimmy Saville expose' 1977. Totally ignored as well.

The Rotten One spoke a lot of stuff back in those days. No wonder no one took any notice.

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 15:35 - Oct 5 with 7909 viewsYossarian

Sounds like Ted Heaths a pedo then? on 14:18 - Oct 5 by Meraki

You can be a cadet at 16 I assume.

That was phased out over 30 years ago and even then you couldn't be 16. I'm bored now.

Sounds like Tec Heaths a pedo then? on 15:35 - Oct 5 with 7909 viewsLoyal

Sounds like Tec Heaths a pedo then? on 15:30 - Oct 5 by exiledclaseboy

The Rotten One spoke a lot of stuff back in those days. No wonder no one took any notice.

I see ....
EMI ?
Don't you judge a book just by the cover, unless you cover just another ....
And blind acceptance is the sign you stupid fools just stand in line .....

I rest my case.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sounds like Tec Heaths a pedo then? on 15:37 - Oct 5 with 7904 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sounds like Tec Heaths a pedo then? on 15:35 - Oct 5 by Loyal

I see ....
EMI ?
Don't you judge a book just by the cover, unless you cover just another ....
And blind acceptance is the sign you stupid fools just stand in line .....

I rest my case.

I’ve no idea what case it is you’re resting but well done on the quote anyway.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2017 15:38]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024