Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone fancy a fight? 18:37 - Aug 7 with 6311 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone fancy a fight? on 19:33 - Aug 7 with 3196 viewsJackfath

Anyone fancy a fight? on 19:22 - Aug 7 by Oldjack

Pro Boxer i heard and i know the dull fuker who invited him there that evening

I heard you showed him the door alan.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Anyone fancy a fight? on 19:34 - Aug 7 with 3184 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyone fancy a fight? on 19:33 - Aug 7 by Jackfath

I heard you showed him the door alan.

I heard the Saint's fan showed half the pub the ceiling 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anyone fancy a fight? on 19:35 - Aug 7 with 3176 viewsJackfath

Anyone fancy a fight? on 19:06 - Aug 7 by Darran

I wonder what happened to Freddie Starr Fath?

Didn't he go down?

He's going to bash you up when he gets out. What happened to the poster called Belfast? He used to like a ruck.

Anyone fancy a fight? on 19:36 - Aug 7 with 3167 viewsDarran

Anyone fancy a fight? on 19:35 - Aug 7 by Jackfath

He's going to bash you up when he gets out. What happened to the poster called Belfast? He used to like a ruck.

I heard that Scooby Who fella was a hard nut too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone fancy a fight? on 21:15 - Aug 7 with 3043 viewsjack2jack

Worth a look,funny as fook
Anyone fancy a fight? on 21:32 - Aug 7 with 3008 viewslonglostjack

Are you an Ultra Jackfath?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anyone fancy a fight? on 22:03 - Aug 7 with 2951 viewsJackfath

Anyone fancy a fight? on 21:32 - Aug 7 by longlostjack

Are you an Ultra Jackfath?

What's an Ultra Jackfath?

Anyone fancy a fight? on 22:33 - Aug 7 with 2899 views34dfgdf54

Anyone fancy a fight? on 19:07 - Aug 7 by Swanjaxs

The Railway hasn't been the same since that Southampton fan walked in and knocked half the pub out singlehandedly! 👊

What's this story then ??

Some guy turned the place upside down single handedly?
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone fancy a fight? on 22:37 - Aug 7 with 2890 viewsBorojack

Anyone fancy a fight? on 22:33 - Aug 7 by 34dfgdf54

I heard he is going to the Globe next season

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Anyone fancy a fight? on 23:48 - Aug 7 with 2833 viewsGaryjack

Anyone fancy a fight? on 22:37 - Aug 7 by Borojack

He doesn't want to fvck around in the Globe, he'll be pulled in to work behind the bar if it gets busy!
Anyone fancy a fight? on 23:59 - Aug 7 with 2813 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone fancy a fight? on 23:48 - Aug 7 by Garyjack

He doesn't want to fvck around in the Globe, he'll be pulled in to work behind the bar if it gets busy!

Doc can have a night off then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone fancy a fight? on 02:59 - Aug 8 with 2758 viewsLoyal

Anyone fancy a fight? on 22:33 - Aug 7 by 34dfgdf54

The truth knows no friends on planet swans.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anyone fancy a fight? on 05:15 - Aug 8 with 2733 viewsHumpty

Anyone fancy a fight? on 02:59 - Aug 8 by Loyal

The truth knows no friends on planet swans.

Could someone who was there apart from the hard as f*ck Southampton fan tell us what happened?

Then we'd all know. Did one man, professional boxer mind, rout the whole pub and put half of them on their arses? Or did all The Railway mob succesfully resist one Southampton fan? On his own. Professional boxer mind.

I wasn't there. What happened?
Anyone fancy a fight? on 06:21 - Aug 8 with 2713 viewsjackal

Anyone fancy a fight? on 22:37 - Aug 7 by Borojack

Let me know if he decides to try the Wern. I'll go somewhere else on that day.
Anyone fancy a fight? on 06:25 - Aug 8 with 2708 viewsMo_Wives

Anyone fancy a fight? on 05:15 - Aug 8 by Humpty

Could someone who was there apart from the hard as f*ck Southampton fan tell us what happened?

Then we'd all know. Did one man, professional boxer mind, rout the whole pub and put half of them on their arses? Or did all The Railway mob succesfully resist one Southampton fan? On his own. Professional boxer mind.

Great question, H.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anyone fancy a fight? on 07:16 - Aug 8 with 2669 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyone fancy a fight? on 05:15 - Aug 8 by Humpty

Oldjack is probably the one to ask, but what I heard was a regular knew said Southampton fan and invited him to call in the Railway after the game, the Saint's fan (who happened to be a professional boxer) left the game early as his team was getting stuffed, when he walked into the Railway he was rounded on but a few of the locals came unstuck.... that is what I heard.... over to you Oldjack

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Anyone fancy a fight? on 12:37 - Aug 8 with 2522 viewsHighjack

Anyone fancy a fight? on 07:16 - Aug 8 by Swanjaxs

Oldjack is probably the one to ask, but what I heard was a regular knew said Southampton fan and invited him to call in the Railway after the game, the Saint's fan (who happened to be a professional boxer) left the game early as his team was getting stuffed, when he walked into the Railway he was rounded on but a few of the locals came unstuck.... that is what I heard.... over to you Oldjack

Well if that's the case the people in the railway must be a right bunch of wimps. Very few people could take on a boxer one on one but surely a large group of men should be able to overpower one man no matter how tough he is?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone fancy a fight? on 12:39 - Aug 8 with 2519 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyone fancy a fight? on 12:37 - Aug 8 by Highjack

Well if that's the case the people in the railway must be a right bunch of wimps. Very few people could take on a boxer one on one but surely a large group of men should be able to overpower one man no matter how tough he is?

He wouldn't have got away with it in the Globe thats for sure.... or the Plough for that matter!!!! 👊

Anyone fancy a fight? on 12:40 - Aug 8 with 2516 viewsMo_Wives

Anyone fancy a fight? on 12:37 - Aug 8 by Highjack

I guess you've never seen a Steven Segal documentary, my friend

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anyone fancy a fight? on 12:44 - Aug 8 with 2500 viewsHighjack

Anyone fancy a fight? on 12:39 - Aug 8 by Swanjaxs

He wouldn't have got away with it in the Globe thats for sure.... or the Plough for that matter!!!! 👊

Well if the clientele are all like Oldjack they're probably too drunk and covered in piss and vomit to put up a decent fight.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone fancy a fight? on 12:48 - Aug 8 with 2495 viewsMo_Wives

Anyone fancy a fight? on 12:44 - Aug 8 by Highjack

Well if the clientele are all like Oldjack they're probably too drunk and covered in piss and vomit to put up a decent fight.

CCTV footage..

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Anyone fancy a fight? on 13:00 - Aug 8 with 2475 viewsTheFranchise

I've been in there a few times, there's no-one in there for anyone to worry about.
Anyone fancy a fight? on 17:00 - Aug 8 with 2402 viewsOldjack

oi kanttttt fancy a fight or what you? cheeky fuker

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024