Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Statement From The Trust. 11:16 - Aug 13 with 9165 viewsTheResurrection

Phil, Stu and Co.

What are you now waiting for?

We went into our first game of the season with one change to last seasons side.

One change!!!

We still own a 1/5th of the footballclub that has been run into the ground the last 2 Summers.

Our one big signing can't get off the bench and the Siggy saga is still rumbling on and to no one's advantage.

I gave a lot of credit to the Americans early pre-season but now they deserve holy hell.

It's time to call them out and say enough is enough.

Stand up FFS.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

A Statement From The Trust. on 13:42 - Aug 13 with 1208 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 13:08 - Aug 13 by Darran

Well you seemed to think we were Brazil from 1970 last weekend but like you say who am I eh seeing as you're the expert.

We were very good last week at home and an enjoyable watch. Maybe you saw a different game? I see that as an intention of how we want to play. That's good, right?

Then we got a great point in a tough away game.

WITH NEXT TO NOTHING HAVING HAPPENED IN THE MARKET.

Now you and the fat, greasy tvvat take some time out to consider this, maybe?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

A Statement From The Trust. on 14:17 - Aug 13 with 1165 viewswaynekerr55

A Statement From The Trust. on 11:50 - Aug 13 by pikeypaul

The trust board has zero power despite the Trust owning 21% of the club.
The Yanks and sellouts are at present letting them have a token say in things
but will do what THEY want.Once the threat of legal action goes the trust will not
even have a token say in anything.If they think they have influence they are living in
cloud cuckoo land.
The Yanks are only here to make money off us deep down some of the trust must know this
but do not want to get off their make believe power trip and hence licking the rsoles of
the Yanks and sellouts.
Its a disgrace

Have you ever thought that the 'rselicking' is down to the fact that Gonzo et al. sold us down the river? Perhaps they have no choice and have to pick their battles.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

A Statement From The Trust. on 14:28 - Aug 13 with 1144 viewsNeath_Jack

A Statement From The Trust. on 14:17 - Aug 13 by waynekerr55

Have you ever thought that the 'rselicking' is down to the fact that Gonzo et al. sold us down the river? Perhaps they have no choice and have to pick their battles.

When do you think they'll choose a battle then? Next week, next month, next year?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

A Statement From The Trust. on 14:32 - Aug 13 with 1135 viewswaynekerr55

A Statement From The Trust. on 14:28 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

When do you think they'll choose a battle then? Next week, next month, next year?

Depends on the ballot result. Unfortunately the war was lost when Gonzo and Dineen started the ball rolling behind their backs.

A Statement From The Trust. on 14:34 - Aug 13 with 1132 viewsNeath_Jack

A Statement From The Trust. on 14:32 - Aug 13 by waynekerr55

Depends on the ballot result. Unfortunately the war was lost when Gonzo and Dineen started the ball rolling behind their backs.

Nothing to do with the Trust getting too cosy with the board members? Huw Cooze'gate etc?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

A Statement From The Trust. on 14:36 - Aug 13 with 1121 viewswaynekerr55

A Statement From The Trust. on 14:34 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

Nothing to do with the Trust getting too cosy with the board members? Huw Cooze'gate etc?

I have my doubts about the validity of Cooze's claims that he knew Manuel...

But as the main cause, that lay firmly at the feet of the sellers. They are the ones who should be bearing the brunt of the stick for this, not the Trust.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 14:40]

A Statement From The Trust. on 15:19 - Aug 13 with 1073 viewsawayjack

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:09 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

Exactly mate.

They were quick to sing their own praises AFTER the event and explain what they'd done to bring in Clement.

Clement is clearly pissed off, divisions are growing behind the scenes and the Trust are just meeting up deciding whether to out out a statement or not.

They are being dictated to when they don't need to be. We own enough of the Club to get in amongst it and ruffle a few feathers FFS.

I've asked them to do this for weeks on here and personally the last 2 weeks or so.

Seriously, like, what the fack are they waiting for? Clement to walk, the transfer window to close? The share sale - which I think after this Summer puts a completely different light on what the Trust recommended its members vote.

Agree that's been ongoing problem. Not proactive and ultra slow in reacting to anything important. If we do end up voting to take legal action, we'll have to appoint someone that knows how to manage lawyers, legal positioning and perhaps pro-active negotiations in parellell. Otherwise the yanks will run rings around our slow moving trust running a slow legal process.
A Statement From The Trust. on 15:50 - Aug 13 with 1029 viewsDewi1jack

A Statement From The Trust. on 14:36 - Aug 13 by waynekerr55

But as the main cause, that lay firmly at the feet of the sellers. They are the ones who should be bearing the brunt of the stick for this, not the Trust.

So you don't reckon the Trust should have gone a PR offensive all of last season, once they realised that no-one at the club wanted to talk to them or include them in any discussions let alone take the slightest bit of notice of them?

Communication has always been a problem from the Trust and one they freely admit to.
Had the chance when Bobley was appointed to get all the fans onside with flyers to the fans as they entered the ground (along with membership forms!) explaining what the f**k was going on.
Would have had quite a few volunteers handing leaflets out and wouldn't have cost much to print a 2 sided sheet.
We know someone with a printing firm as well. A chance to redeem himself against the people who mugged him off.
Could have gone on a media offensive when the ticket prices for the friendly were announced and the Yanks took no notice of them yet again.

Why is there no open communication regarding NOT reporting the sellers to the authorities, even though they stated the sellers had broken various regs?
Who cares if it's only a small fine or whatever. They'd not be allowed to be directors of any company for a few years. Small victories are better than none.
And enough small victories lead to bigger ones going your way which leads to you winning any war.

Make a statement regarding whether it's the club wanting to sell or Sigurdsson wanting to go.
If it's the former, then it explains no transfer request to force it. If it's the latter shows the mercenary up for what he is.

Trust should have gone on a PR offensive using the World wide media (not Cardiff based in the club pocket/ on the payroll) prior to the release of ballot papers stating truthfully what the f**k happened last year.

Statement saying what the f**k has happened to all the money the club has made and where it's so obviously disappeared to- constructing a building that needed extending the second the roof went on as an example of overpricing work!
Pity no-one realised it was far cheaper to put another floor on before putting the roof on. Genuine mistake?
Or exceptionally poor management/ deliberate mismanagement.
Especially from Directors who were supposedly in the building/ roofing game.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

A Statement From The Trust. on 15:51 - Aug 13 with 1024 viewsBorojack

A Statement From The Trust. on 13:42 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

We were very good last week at home and an enjoyable watch. Maybe you saw a different game? I see that as an intention of how we want to play. That's good, right?

Then we got a great point in a tough away game.

WITH NEXT TO NOTHING HAVING HAPPENED IN THE MARKET.

Now you and the fat, greasy tvvat take some time out to consider this, maybe?

Maybe our performance yesterday had something to do with our best 2 players last season both being absent.
But that doesn't fit your agenda I suppose.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

A Statement From The Trust. on 15:53 - Aug 13 with 1016 viewswaynekerr55

A Statement From The Trust. on 15:50 - Aug 13 by Dewi1jack

So you don't reckon the Trust should have gone a PR offensive all of last season, once they realised that no-one at the club wanted to talk to them or include them in any discussions let alone take the slightest bit of notice of them?

Communication has always been a problem from the Trust and one they freely admit to.
Had the chance when Bobley was appointed to get all the fans onside with flyers to the fans as they entered the ground (along with membership forms!) explaining what the f**k was going on.
Would have had quite a few volunteers handing leaflets out and wouldn't have cost much to print a 2 sided sheet.
We know someone with a printing firm as well. A chance to redeem himself against the people who mugged him off.
Could have gone on a media offensive when the ticket prices for the friendly were announced and the Yanks took no notice of them yet again.

Why is there no open communication regarding NOT reporting the sellers to the authorities, even though they stated the sellers had broken various regs?
Who cares if it's only a small fine or whatever. They'd not be allowed to be directors of any company for a few years. Small victories are better than none.
And enough small victories lead to bigger ones going your way which leads to you winning any war.

Make a statement regarding whether it's the club wanting to sell or Sigurdsson wanting to go.
If it's the former, then it explains no transfer request to force it. If it's the latter shows the mercenary up for what he is.

Trust should have gone on a PR offensive using the World wide media (not Cardiff based in the club pocket/ on the payroll) prior to the release of ballot papers stating truthfully what the f**k happened last year.

Statement saying what the f**k has happened to all the money the club has made and where it's so obviously disappeared to- constructing a building that needed extending the second the roof went on as an example of overpricing work!
Pity no-one realised it was far cheaper to put another floor on before putting the roof on. Genuine mistake?
Or exceptionally poor management/ deliberate mismanagement.
Especially from Directors who were supposedly in the building/ roofing game.

Certainly valid questions. Where's the money gone - the overwhelming majority will be to players and agents.

A Statement From The Trust. on 15:54 - Aug 13 with 1007 viewsE20Jack

Whenever someone says where has the money gone, as many may have noticed, I always ask ''what money?''.

I'm yet to get a decent response to that.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

A Statement From The Trust. on 16:00 - Aug 13 with 980 viewsNeath_Jack

A Statement From The Trust. on 15:54 - Aug 13 by E20Jack

Whenever someone says where has the money gone, as many may have noticed, I always ask ''what money?''.

I'm yet to get a decent response to that.

I'm guessing that most people who ask where's the money gone, are referring to the money from the Premier League TV rights.

I know that most of it is swallowed up by wages and running costs btw, sure 80 something percent of it goes on wages alone.

A Statement From The Trust. on 16:00 - Aug 13 with 978 viewsEasternJack

A Statement From The Trust. on 14:34 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

Exactly this. The Trust is tainted by association by allowing themselves to get into the pocket of the old board.

What "other" promises have been made to ensure legal action is avoided?
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 16:02]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

A Statement From The Trust. on 16:01 - Aug 13 with 973 viewsNeath_Jack

A Statement From The Trust. on 14:36 - Aug 13 by waynekerr55

Absolutely Wayne, but the behaviours of the Trust, including Cooze'gate and apparent lack of meaningful action since, should also be questioned at every opportunity.

A Statement From The Trust. on 16:04 - Aug 13 with 958 viewsE20Jack

A Statement From The Trust. on 16:00 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

I'm guessing that most people who ask where's the money gone, are referring to the money from the Premier League TV rights.

I know that most of it is swallowed up by wages and running costs btw, sure 80 something percent of it goes on wages alone.

£109.5m was earned from the TV deal and finishing 15th last season. Our operating costs were £117.5m last financial year.

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:25 - Aug 13 with 875 viewsDewi1jack

A Statement From The Trust. on 16:04 - Aug 13 by E20Jack

£109.5m was earned from the TV deal and finishing 15th last season. Our operating costs were £117.5m last financial year.

And yet our commercial director managed to sell an advert for a curry house and a funeral parlour in his tenure.
All while trousering a 6 figure sum from the club.
genuine mistake or deliberate mismanagement?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:25 - Aug 13 with 875 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 15:51 - Aug 13 by Borojack

Maybe our performance yesterday had something to do with our best 2 players last season both being absent.
But that doesn't fit your agenda I suppose.

I've got one agenda you boring as fack tvvat

And that's the future good of SCFC

You think what you want.

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:27 - Aug 13 with 870 viewsE20Jack

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:25 - Aug 13 by Dewi1jack

And yet our commercial director managed to sell an advert for a curry house and a funeral parlour in his tenure.

Even if none of the directors took a wage - our operating costs would still have exceeded out TV income.

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:34 - Aug 13 with 849 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:27 - Aug 13 by E20Jack

Even if none of the directors took a wage - our operating costs would still have exceeded out TV income.

We do have other income and have been very wasteful in paying excess wages and managers off in the last couple of seasons but this just shows how important it is for us to be clever in the market and adopt a better scouting system.

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:35 - Aug 13 with 842 viewsDarran

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:25 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

I've got one agenda you boring as fack tvvat

And that's the future good of SCFC

You think what you want.

Yeah but come on like people (and the Trust probably) are pissing themselves laughing at you,it's all good and well being concerned about the future good of SCFC but you're calling for a statement from the Trust and you aren't even a fuçking member.

You couldn't make it up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:39 - Aug 13 with 831 viewsE20Jack

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:34 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

We do have other income and have been very wasteful in paying excess wages and managers off in the last couple of seasons but this just shows how important it is for us to be clever in the market and adopt a better scouting system.

Our income is minimal though. since the obvious hike in wages we haven't posted a decent profit for years. lost £14m last season and pretty much broke even the year before.

We have been utterly wasteful with our money you are right. But we still don't have a large pot of cash as most think. If we want to spend then we must sell. There really is no great mystery.

As a priority we should be driving revenues off the field to allow us some leeway, and the fact we are going into a 7th year here and barely made an inroad into it is the most frustrating thing for me.

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:50 - Aug 13 with 814 viewswaynekerr55

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:25 - Aug 13 by Dewi1jack

I'm baffled how he can justify his six figures whilst running Gower Brewery, BVS and the trustee role at Celtic Leisure

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:52 - Aug 13 with 811 viewsDarran

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:50 - Aug 13 by waynekerr55

I'm baffled how he can justify his six figures whilst running Gower Brewery, BVS and the trustee role at Celtic Leisure

Well I know where you're coming from Wayne but it might be because he isn't actually running those companies.

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:56 - Aug 13 with 802 viewswaynekerr55

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:52 - Aug 13 by Darran

Well I know where you're coming from Wayne but it might be because he isn't actually running those companies.

Yes but even still, a standard contract of employment would expect someone to commit the vast majority of their time to the company. Can he say hand on heart that he does that? Fair play to him, he's obviously got something about him with regards SME's as he's done well. With regards the club's commercial arm...

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:57 - Aug 13 with 797 viewsDarran

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:56 - Aug 13 by waynekerr55

Yes but even still, a standard contract of employment would expect someone to commit the vast majority of their time to the company. Can he say hand on heart that he does that? Fair play to him, he's obviously got something about him with regards SME's as he's done well. With regards the club's commercial arm...

I completely understand what you're saying but he isn't running those other companies.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024