Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest 21:34 - Aug 17 with 4555 viewsthenorthbankbog

Is it time we finally turn the stadium into a real couldron of hate towards Jenkins and the board.

Before the usual get behind the team cobblers gets posted remember they are mercenaries and only care about how much money is in their pockets.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 21:35]
Protest on 21:36 - Aug 17 with 4530 viewsraynor94

Surely the vote turn out, tells you all you need to know

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Protest on 21:36 - Aug 17 with 4522 viewsDarran

Mate people couldn't be arsed to put a prepaid envelope in a post box there's not much chance of this.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Protest on 21:37 - Aug 17 with 4514 viewsNeath_Jack

It'll never happen.

We are outnumbered by Premier League fans, as long as we are in this league, the majority will clap along to whatever tune is played by the owners. Even the Trust mob are happily clapping along now.

Sickening.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Protest on 21:37 - Aug 17 with 4509 viewsOldjack

this will only happen if we drop down the leagues or go bust

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Protest on 21:38 - Aug 17 with 4483 viewsthenorthbankbog

Protest on 21:36 - Aug 17 by raynor94

Surely the vote turn out, tells you all you need to know

The trust has been falling apart so not a real good example. Most people I know are not trust members and actually care about our club
Protest on 21:40 - Aug 17 with 4462 viewsthenorthbankbog

Protest on 21:37 - Aug 17 by Oldjack

this will only happen if we drop down the leagues or go bust

Or maybe when Utd score a fifth
Protest on 21:41 - Aug 17 with 4456 viewsAngelRangelQS

Protest on 21:37 - Aug 17 by Neath_Jack

It'll never happen.

We are outnumbered by Premier League fans, as long as we are in this league, the majority will clap along to whatever tune is played by the owners. Even the Trust mob are happily clapping along now.

Sickening.

Spot on
Protest on 21:41 - Aug 17 with 4445 viewsraynor94

Protest on 21:38 - Aug 17 by thenorthbankbog

The trust has been falling apart so not a real good example. Most people I know are not trust members and actually care about our club

Ok then, the last 12 months tells you all you need to know

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Protest on 21:43 - Aug 17 with 4437 viewsOldjack

Protest on 21:40 - Aug 17 by thenorthbankbog

People are expect this ,so still no it's not gonna happen for a while yet

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Protest on 21:50 - Aug 17 with 4384 viewspencoedjack

Protest on 21:40 - Aug 17 by thenorthbankbog

To the fans Neath talks about it doesn't bother them that much
Protest on 21:58 - Aug 17 with 4314 viewsthenorthbankbog

Protest on 21:50 - Aug 17 by pencoedjack

To the fans Neath talks about it doesn't bother them that much

I know that. I know we're outnumbered by the happy clappers I feel something needs to be done.
Protest on 22:11 - Aug 17 with 4211 viewsbermudajack

Protest on 21:58 - Aug 17 by thenorthbankbog

I know that. I know we're outnumbered by the happy clappers I feel something needs to be done.

Part of the reason I look forward to relegation...

Back to basics, learn from our mistakes...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Protest on 23:09 - Aug 17 with 4079 viewsmax936

Protest on 22:11 - Aug 17 by bermudajack

Part of the reason I look forward to relegation...

Back to basics, learn from our mistakes...

If it takes relegation to get rid of the scum in control now to fukoff I'll take it allday long, to be honest I feel totally disillusioned with it all, I'm thinking of packing it in and doing somin else on a Match day, I'm gonna miss some matches due to work anyway so maybe the start of the end as started.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Protest on 23:28 - Aug 17 with 4031 viewsEasternJack

Protest on 23:09 - Aug 17 by max936

If it takes relegation to get rid of the scum in control now to fukoff I'll take it allday long, to be honest I feel totally disillusioned with it all, I'm thinking of packing it in and doing somin else on a Match day, I'm gonna miss some matches due to work anyway so maybe the start of the end as started.

Despite my view of the current situation, I still think we have been in much worse positions off the field a number of times in living memory. Even back then I would still get on the bus for a 10-12 hour round trip to Rotherham to watch a dull 0-0 draw.

Don't confuse the off field stuff with what really matters

As I mentioned somewhere else - I'm coming back to the uk this weekend after a 5 year stint working in India. I can't tell you how excited I am at the idea of getting in a car and going to watch the Swans play live again - at the same time introducing my boys who are getting to the age where it's time to indoctrinate them.

It's in the blood.

👍🏻
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 23:35]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Protest on 00:16 - Aug 18 with 3927 viewsawayjack

Our fan base has changed so much in last 4/5 years, the majority are mostly interested in watching Premier League football,m versus the longer term future of the club. If we're relegated thousands would simply opt for another form of entertainment. I'm not knocking them, but if most of our fans seem apathetic about off the field activity, so protests by a few hundred die hards just gets diluted. I'd also add the Trust supporting the US and doing nothing to highlight he off-field shambles and lies, allows Board PR to confuse people.

I'm in a minority but I don't think protests will achieve much. Our Board and NED shareholders are extremely thick skinned and would simply ignore it. What we need is an overhaul of our Trust as a more aggressive shareholder, which is hard to see with our current passive / US supportive Trust set-up.

The other major trigger did change would be relegation and a nose dive in our value. I'm in a monority but if relegation reduced value to allow fans (via more pro-active Trust) to take back control, I'd settle for this and a few years Championship football.
Protest on 00:19 - Aug 18 with 3920 viewsLoyal

Protest on 00:16 - Aug 18 by awayjack

Our fan base has changed so much in last 4/5 years, the majority are mostly interested in watching Premier League football,m versus the longer term future of the club. If we're relegated thousands would simply opt for another form of entertainment. I'm not knocking them, but if most of our fans seem apathetic about off the field activity, so protests by a few hundred die hards just gets diluted. I'd also add the Trust supporting the US and doing nothing to highlight he off-field shambles and lies, allows Board PR to confuse people.

I'm in a minority but I don't think protests will achieve much. Our Board and NED shareholders are extremely thick skinned and would simply ignore it. What we need is an overhaul of our Trust as a more aggressive shareholder, which is hard to see with our current passive / US supportive Trust set-up.

The other major trigger did change would be relegation and a nose dive in our value. I'm in a monority but if relegation reduced value to allow fans (via more pro-active Trust) to take back control, I'd settle for this and a few years Championship football.

Give me seven million of Huws squids and I'll ignore everything as well.
In fact I would find it very easy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Protest on 07:55 - Aug 18 with 3786 viewsSmellyplumz

Couldron of gay more like.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024