Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women only train carriages? 11:36 - Aug 23 with 13851 viewsHighjack

As we know, all men are opportunistic sex attackers who are unable to set eyes on or be in close proximity to a female before becoming overcome with lust and jumping on her in a fit of rampant gropeage whilst making noises like Sid James in the carry on films. So the Labour Party have come up with a solution. Woman only carriages!

I think it's a fantastic idea as it will protect us men from being arrested for sexual assault. They have trialled this in other countries and it's been a raging success. If it works here plans are already in the pipeline to extend the scheme to child only carriages to protect them from paedophiles and OAP carriages to protect everyone else from the smell.

A statement from the architect of the plan said "This plan will cut sexual assaults on trains by 100%. The current strategy of identifying, arresting and prosecuting the scumbags who assault women clearly isn't working. Here at the Labour Party we feel that treating all men as rapists who can't control themselves and segregating them from all women forever is the most proportionate response to this issue"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Women only train carriages? on 17:18 - Aug 23 with 1866 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 17:01 - Aug 23 by jack247

I'm not laughing at it. I find it staggering and disappointing in equal measure. Maybe we live in more of a bubble down here than we realise.

It still strikes me as a ridiculous solution though. I'm not sure how much of a cost more guards would be, how much it would cost to fit all carriages with cctv and the type of silent alarm button you press if you need attention on a plane, but even basic solutions like that would surely be more effective. I have no idea how much it costs to run a train, but they do seem to charge exorbitant fares, particularly when compared with similar services in mainland Europe. Surely the train companies could be made to take some responsibility here?

Would the assumption be that any woman who chose to sit in a mixed carriage was actually 'up for it' or 'fair game'? That's the warped mentality I can see it promoting.

And sometimes the people who come to rescue of a woman who calls for help...are men. Actually, most of the time they are.

And before anyone says you won't have men in the carriage to grope them. The same type of people pushing for these laws are the same type who says a woman is a woman if she feels like a woman...even with a hairy pair of nuts clacking together between her thighs. Like this woman (which I have no problem with...be what you want to be...not my business)...

Wow, isn't Danielle a bonny lass.

So my point is that any perv can just pretend to be 'trans', gain access to the women's carriage (it's transphobic to deny them), and feel safer that he is not going to get 'knocked the f*ck out'.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 17:21 - Aug 23 with 1864 viewsjack247

Downarrow the post, not the poster, mart, you creepy little gimp.
Women only train carriages? on 17:22 - Aug 23 with 1860 viewsjack247

Women only train carriages? on 17:10 - Aug 23 by londonlisa2001

Of course it's a ridiculous solution.

But it's easier to make women change behaviour than accept the problem with sexual violence in today's society in the eyes of morons that suggest these type of things. It's the same mentality as a judge telling a woman to dress more appropriately to avoid being raped.

It's disgusting and repulsive. As are jokes about men who've committed acts of sexual violence against huge numbers of women and girls. But any woman that points that out is missing the funny side apparently. It's pathetic.

Well it's a sad state of affairs if women are effectively forced into segregation to avoid being groped.
Women only train carriages? on 17:24 - Aug 23 with 1857 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 17:06 - Aug 23 by londonlisa2001

Where did I say I agreed with the proposed segregation?

I'll wai for you to find it.

Perhaps in the meantime you could find us all another hilarious picture of a man accused of sexual violence against 59 women plus a couple of children. You know, for the laughs.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 17:36 - Aug 23 with 1842 viewsValerie

Corbyn may be able to find a seat then instead of sitting on the floor outside the bogs like a fecking tramp although there were plenty of empty seats for him to sit on.
Women only train carriages? on 17:39 - Aug 23 with 1837 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 17:36 - Aug 23 by Valerie

Corbyn may be able to find a seat then instead of sitting on the floor outside the bogs like a fecking tramp although there were plenty of empty seats for him to sit on.

Great post.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 17:50 - Aug 23 with 1816 viewscontroversial_jack

Women only train carriages? on 17:36 - Aug 23 by Valerie

There weren't any seats on that train and he was backed up by other passenegers.The seats that were seen vacant were in the buffet car
Women only train carriages? on 17:57 - Aug 23 with 1803 viewsHighjack

Just been informed via PM that it's Bing Cosby, not Laurence Fishborne.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Women only train carriages? on 18:01 - Aug 23 with 1797 viewsHighjack

Women only train carriages? on 18:06 - Aug 23 with 1792 viewsjack247

Women only train carriages? on 17:22 - Aug 23 by jack247

Well it's a sad state of affairs if women are effectively forced into segregation to avoid being groped.

Disagree with that one eh mart? I can see why the notion may oftend you
Women only train carriages? on 18:11 - Aug 23 with 1788 viewsHighjack

Women only train carriages? on 18:06 - Aug 23 by jack247

Disagree with that one eh mart? I can see why the notion may oftend you

He's probably one of the gropers.

Women only train carriages? on 18:14 - Aug 23 with 1783 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 18:11 - Aug 23 by Highjack

He calls it 'up arrowing'...then he shuffles off home to sniff his arrows.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 18:23 - Aug 23 with 1772 viewsNeath_Jack

"If the silly, racist, bigoted, misogynous halfwits on here on here didn't keep bringing their same views up, then 'Ol Hump wouldn't have to keep sending them to bed like naughty little boys".

The above taken from the other car crash of a thread, substitute Humpty for Lisa and around and around we go again.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Women only train carriages? on 18:48 - Aug 23 with 1747 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 17:10 - Aug 23 by londonlisa2001

Of course it's a ridiculous solution.

But it's easier to make women change behaviour than accept the problem with sexual violence in today's society in the eyes of morons that suggest these type of things. It's the same mentality as a judge telling a woman to dress more appropriately to avoid being raped.

It's disgusting and repulsive. As are jokes about men who've committed acts of sexual violence against huge numbers of women and girls. But any woman that points that out is missing the funny side apparently. It's pathetic.

Just seen this horseshit...
I'll tell you what, love, I'll accept any guilt you think I should have about my politically incorrect jokes being somehow linked to actual rape...when you accept guilt for your holy political correctness being responsible for silencing people in Rotherham while young girls got raped....Deal?, no, I didn't think so, you nasty piece of work.
As far as I can see jokes have not been responsible for rape. Political correctness has.
You think my jokes are repulsive? Well, I think your political correct bullshit is repulsive

Do you know the main difference between me and you?
I am moral to for the sake of being moral.
You are moral because people are watching.

This is why I say "don't hit people...debate them". Even if society sees them as the bad guys.
While you say don't hit people...unless society see them as the bad guys...then hit them while I cheer away.

This is why I denounce anyone calling for segregation.
While you check their skin colour first, just to make sure nobody thinks you're racist.

And this is why you would never tell an offensive joke...imagine if people thought you were not pure.
While I don't give a f*ck about you perpetually offended, pearl clutchers, calling me a racist, sexist, rape apologist because of a f*cking joke. All I care about is if I think I am moral person.

So do me a favour, love, don't think your some sort of moral policeman. Get back in the gutter I showed you were in in that last thread

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 18:52 - Aug 23 with 1740 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 18:23 - Aug 23 by Neath_Jack

"If the silly, racist, bigoted, misogynous halfwits on here on here didn't keep bringing their same views up, then 'Ol Hump wouldn't have to keep sending them to bed like naughty little boys".

The above taken from the other car crash of a thread, substitute Humpty for Lisa and around and around we go again.

Coming from a guy so f*cking stupid...I'll take that as a complement. BTW, your scan is back...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 19:01 - Aug 23 with 1729 viewsFieryJack

Women only train carriages? on 18:48 - Aug 23 by Mo_Wives

I'll tell you what, love, I'll accept any guilt you think I should have about my politically incorrect jokes being somehow linked to actual rape...when you accept guilt for your holy political correctness being responsible for silencing people in Rotherham while young girls got raped....Deal?, no, I didn't think so, you nasty piece of work.
As far as I can see jokes have not been responsible for rape. Political correctness has.
You think my jokes are repulsive? Well, I think your political correct bullshit is repulsive

This is why I say "don't hit people...debate them". Even if society sees them as the bad guys.
While you say don't hit people...unless society see them as the bad guys...then hit them while I cheer away.

While you check their skin colour first, just to make sure nobody thinks you're racist.

And this is why you would never tell an offensive joke...imagine if people thought you were not pure.
While I don't give a f*ck about you perpetually offended, pearl clutchers, calling me a racist, sexist, rape apologist because of a f*cking joke. All I care about is if I think I am moral person.

So do me a favour, love, don't think your some sort of moral policeman. Get back in the gutter I showed you were in in that last thread

So you - a perpetually angry & obnoxious first grade c*nt - claim the moral high ground?

Self-deluding tw*t.

Easily the vilest poster I've ever come across on here.
Women only train carriages? on 19:08 - Aug 23 with 1713 viewsVetchfielder

Women also train cats, dogs and horses

Proud to have been one of the 231

Women only train carriages? on 19:10 - Aug 23 with 1711 viewsHighjack

Women only train carriages? on 19:08 - Aug 23 by Vetchfielder

Women also train cats, dogs and horses

You can't train a cat. They just do whatever they want whenever they feel like. Horrible little bastards.

Women only train carriages? on 19:10 - Aug 23 with 1708 viewsjack247

Women only train carriages? on 18:11 - Aug 23 by Highjack

Nah, he's a harmless old goat. Downarrowing is his vice
Women only train carriages? on 19:15 - Aug 23 with 1692 viewsVetchfielder

Women only train carriages? on 19:10 - Aug 23 by Highjack

You can't train a cat. They just do whatever they want whenever they feel like. Horrible little bastards.

Fair point

Proud to have been one of the 231

Women only train carriages? on 19:21 - Aug 23 with 1680 viewslondonlisa2001

Women only train carriages? on 18:48 - Aug 23 by Mo_Wives

Hang on.

I'm pretty sure you were just saying you didn't care?

Lol.
Women only train carriages? on 19:22 - Aug 23 with 1676 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 19:01 - Aug 23 by FieryJack

So you - a perpetually angry & obnoxious first grade c*nt - claim the moral high ground?

Self-deluding tw*t.

Easily the vilest poster I've ever come across on here.

Not over everyone. But if someone advocates violence against those they can't tolerate and judges people differently depending on skin colour and is OK with racial segregation...then, yes, I do...even if I tell distasteful jokes.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 19:24 - Aug 23 with 1669 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 19:21 - Aug 23 by londonlisa2001

Hang on.

I'm pretty sure you were just saying you didn't care?

Lol.

I didn't care...then I did. Things change...emotions change. If you weren't so dead inside, you may remember

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 19:26 - Aug 23 with 1659 viewsJackfath

Lisa,

I apologise for the behaviour of the men on this thread. We're not all like them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Women only train carriages? on 19:26 - Aug 23 with 1657 viewslondonlisa2001

Women only train carriages? on 19:22 - Aug 23 by Mo_Wives

Not over everyone. But if someone advocates violence against those they can't tolerate and judges people differently depending on skin colour and is OK with racial segregation...then, yes, I do...even if I tell distasteful jokes.

Don't distort what I've said sweetie pie.

And jokes are funny. You just try to offend as you think it makes you more interesting and 'edgy'.

Lol.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024