Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 19:53 - Aug 23 with 34011 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 14:51]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:08 - Aug 24 with 4092 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Aug 24 by A_Fans_Dad

This Llorene business I just do not get.
We have seen plenty of other players play with Casts on and he is past that stage.
Is he being saved for another club as well?

His head's not right mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Aug 24 with 4091 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:08 - Aug 24 by Flashberryjack

His head's not right mun.

Now I get it

Everton In Llorente Link by SwansIndependent 24 Aug 2017 17:20
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/46391/everton-in-llorente-link

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:57 - Aug 24 with 3952 viewstheeaglehaslanded

Palace 2 Swansea 0
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:09 - Aug 24 with 3937 viewsTNT

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:57 - Aug 24 by theeaglehaslanded

Palace 2 Swansea 0

...and Llorente comes on as sub, to seal a late Swans win.

Sorry if that gave you nightmares!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:14 - Aug 24 with 3917 viewsLoyal

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:57 - Aug 24 by theeaglehaslanded

Palace 2 Swansea 0

It's more than likely .....
Maybe.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:19 - Aug 25 with 3737 viewsHighjack

Interesting fact. The original crystal palace was made of glass, not crystal. It was comissioned for the great exhibition in 1816 when mad King George invited all exhibitionists from around the country to come along and get their tits and willies out whilst getting an all over tan in the greenhouse environment. Sadly it burned down in a big fire in 1991 when les Ferdinand left his hair straighteners plugged in whilst he went for a shit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:35 - Aug 25 with 3680 viewsTheKirkyLife

Loftus-Cheek ruled out of the clash. More good news.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 25 with 3547 viewsZZoric

the guardian opting for
Clucas
TC, Fer
Leon
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:10 - Aug 25 with 3445 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 25 by ZZoric

the guardian opting for
Clucas
TC, Fer
Leon

Fer should be up front, he does not defend well and does know where the net is (sometimes).
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:07 - Aug 25 with 3263 viewsLoyal

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:10 - Aug 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Fer should be up front, he does not defend well and does know where the net is (sometimes).

5 million Huw Jenkins dabble.
Can't fault him on this one, the greedy big nosed cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:24 - Aug 26 with 3055 viewstheeaglehaslanded

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:09 - Aug 24 by TNT

...and Llorente comes on as sub, to seal a late Swans win.

Sorry if that gave you nightmares!

If that donkey Dann is playing anything is possible.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:24 - Aug 26 with 3005 viewsawayjack

They've got a lot of injuries and big change in formation / style. Perfect opportunity for us to get first win of we're positive. Another last minute winner like last year will do.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:54 - Aug 26 with 2921 viewsEasternJack

Anyone up for meeting up before the game today?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:21 - Aug 26 with 2793 viewsLoyal

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:54 - Aug 26 by EasternJack

Anyone up for meeting up before the game today?

Oh looking for an off ?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:23 - Aug 26 with 2788 viewsEasternJack

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:21 - Aug 26 by Loyal

Oh looking for an off ?

ARe you offering?

If not - a few beers will do

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:29 - Aug 26 with 2775 viewsEasternJack

In all seriousness - can't stress enough how excited I am about today. My first live swans game for 5 years (been overseas)

Great to be back

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:17 - Aug 26 with 2684 viewsAl_Bundy

If we score first (if at all) I can see us winning..

2-1 to them I fear with Benteke and Tammy scoring.

Or 0-0 if we get the same luck we did at Southampton.
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 26 with 2556 viewsdailew

Van der Forkin Horn !!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Aug 26 with 2463 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It looks like Clement deemed Mesa's performance last week to be unsatisfactory too. There's more that needs to be done than run around a lot and win a tackle every 20 minutes. Hopefully Clucas can contribute a bit more.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Aug 26 with 2455 viewsLoyal

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:23 - Aug 26 by EasternJack

ARe you offering?

If not - a few beers will do

I'm in Munich again mate 👍

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Aug 26 with 2331 viewsAl_Bundy

I can't even work out our formation !?!

3-5 -2 5-4-1 5-3-2 ??
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Aug 26 with 2290 viewsJohnw102

3-5-1-1, think it might work, bench is weak.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Aug 26 with 2216 viewsLoyal

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 26 by dailew

Van der Forkin Horn !!

This line up doesn't feel comfortable.
Hope I'm wrong but it's lacking for me.

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:24 - Aug 26 with 2161 viewsZZoric

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Aug 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It looks like Clement deemed Mesa's performance last week to be unsatisfactory too. There's more that needs to be done than run around a lot and win a tackle every 20 minutes. Hopefully Clucas can contribute a bit more.

quite right too - watched him at MK Dons - headless chicken 1st half with PC berating him

he did improve 2nd half after PC advanced our lines and he was forced to get more involved in the build up - clearly not enough tho
The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Aug 26 with 2092 viewsSwan91

The Official Crystal Palace Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Aug 26 by Loyal

This line up doesn't feel comfortable.
Hope I'm wrong but it's lacking for me.

I think it is decent to be honest... VDH might do much better with 2 other CB's with him.. good to see Clucas play so fast.. and I think Fer could do well in the AM role.. hopefully can link with the 2 attackers in todays game.

as we saw with the Man Utd game changing the formation instead of using VDH is not really a good thing... so will look forward to see how he does.. the manager sees something in him so lets see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024