Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time 23:02 - Aug 29 with 5355 viewsAl_Bundy

48 hours to the transfer window closing.... with all these potential transfers being banded about with different players we are linked with, post here what you think our outcome with regard who we will sign or not sign.
48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 08:30 - Aug 30 with 2025 viewsmagicdaps10

I put what I think will happen but what I hope and should happen.

Out Llorente, Montero and Mcburnie. Taking our incomes to 75m appx.

In should come Arias, Sanches,Bony and an attacking midfielder. Taking our outgoings to 75m appx. We need a creative spark in midfield and for me I would go for Lucas Lima.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 08:38 - Aug 30 with 1995 viewspencoedjack

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 08:27 - Aug 30 by Loyal

Or -
Haven't you realised yet what a bunch of lying cnts we are yet ?

This is the correct answer, unfortunately we have fans who have no idea that we are all being taken for a bunch of mugs.

We have reduced the wage bill dramatically we should be looking to improve the squad from an almost relegated one from last season.

Love them or loathe them Gylfi/LLorente were the main reason we stayed up last season we will pocket around 60 million for them that money needs to be reinvested.

A win against a p iss poor Palace side shouldn't cloud anyone's judgement.
48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 08:56 - Aug 30 with 1932 viewsmagicdaps10

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 08:38 - Aug 30 by pencoedjack

This is the correct answer, unfortunately we have fans who have no idea that we are all being taken for a bunch of mugs.

We have reduced the wage bill dramatically we should be looking to improve the squad from an almost relegated one from last season.

Love them or loathe them Gylfi/LLorente were the main reason we stayed up last season we will pocket around 60 million for them that money needs to be reinvested.

A win against a p iss poor Palace side shouldn't cloud anyone's judgement.

The fact that both could be out the door before we get in any suitable replacements........with Llorente going around 24 hours before the window slams.

Club are playing Russian Roulette that can be seen glaringly by the fans but yet the same lies are repeated year on year.

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 09:02 - Aug 30 with 1917 viewscentrestandswan

'Due to the an issue with the FAW fax machine, we failed to register 'insert player' in time to enable him to join'

Huw Jenkins 01/09/2017

Now that is funny

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 09:17 - Aug 30 with 1869 viewsA_Fans_Dad

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 09:02 - Aug 30 by centrestandswan

'Due to the an issue with the FAW fax machine, we failed to register 'insert player' in time to enable him to join'

Huw Jenkins 01/09/2017

Now that is funny

"Funny" is not something I would call it.
Tragicomic maybe.
48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 11:05 - Aug 30 with 1748 viewsthenorthbankbog

My prediction big dividend payments to the scum running our club
48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 11:30 - Aug 30 with 1707 viewsSwanjaxs

Won't be watching transfer deadline day on SS tomorrow for the first time ever! Fed up with the predictable feeling of disappointment! You have to feel sorry for that female presenter (Aimee something) that Sky always assign to us on deadline day, she might as well just go over the Harvester and get leathered 😕🍺
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 11:31]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 11:37 - Aug 30 with 1685 viewsmagicdaps10

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 11:30 - Aug 30 by Swanjaxs

Won't be watching transfer deadline day on SS tomorrow for the first time ever! Fed up with the predictable feeling of disappointment! You have to feel sorry for that female presenter (Aimee something) that Sky always assign to us on deadline day, she might as well just go over the Harvester and get leathered 😕🍺
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 11:31]

One year it was brilliant, was about 5/6 o'clock and the liberty was closed......she was told that they have wrapped up for the day as it was to late to get any deals done.

She remained there until the minute it closed whilst everyone else was getting busy and getting deals rolling.

Login to get fewer ads

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 11:57 - Aug 30 with 1625 viewstomdickharry

Not even Mr Clement knows.
48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 12:18 - Aug 30 with 1590 viewsPrivate_Partz

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 11:37 - Aug 30 by magicdaps10

One year it was brilliant, was about 5/6 o'clock and the liberty was closed......she was told that they have wrapped up for the day as it was to late to get any deals done.

She remained there until the minute it closed whilst everyone else was getting busy and getting deals rolling.

wasn't that the night Jenks was in the stand at the training ground watching the U21s?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 12:19 - Aug 30 with 1582 viewsSwanjaxs

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 11:37 - Aug 30 by magicdaps10

Let's be honest the Liberty Stadium on deadline day is the gig that no sky presenter wants... I might just pop down there tomorrow and buy her a pint of Strongbow to help her pass the time.... 🍺👍
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 12:22]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 12:23 - Aug 30 with 1566 viewsmagicdaps10

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 12:18 - Aug 30 by Private_Partz

wasn't that the night Jenks was in the stand at the training ground watching the U21s?

No.

This one was a January window, she was bloody freezing outside and in total darkness.

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 12:26 - Aug 30 with 1556 viewsPrivate_Partz

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 12:23 - Aug 30 by magicdaps10

No.

This one was a January window, she was bloody freezing outside and in total darkness.

Fairy nuff. I remember the twonk doing it one year though

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 12:30 - Aug 30 with 1536 viewsmagicdaps10

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 12:26 - Aug 30 by Private_Partz

Fairy nuff. I remember the twonk doing it one year though

Yeah i remember that one aswell, was an August window because i remember pictures of him in a short shirt and the sun out.

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 12:33 - Aug 30 with 1530 viewspencoedjack

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 12:30 - Aug 30 by magicdaps10

Yeah i remember that one aswell, was an August window because i remember pictures of him in a short shirt and the sun out.

Him in a short skirt ?
48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 12:33 - Aug 30 with 1530 viewsSwanjaxs

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 12:30 - Aug 30 by magicdaps10

Ahhh that was 2013.... the last time the sun came out in August 👍🌞

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 13:05 - Aug 30 with 1459 viewsmagicdaps10

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 12:33 - Aug 30 by pencoedjack

Him in a short skirt ?

He has got into a few short skirts over recent years, think thats part of the boards problems

48 Hours to go.. Predicition Time on 13:11 - Aug 30 with 1444 viewswestwalesed

Glaringly obvious it will be, of the notable moves:

Chadli, Bony: In
Llorente, McBurnie (Loan): Out

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024