Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? 18:41 - Sep 8 with 6528 viewsMrSwerve

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:42 - Sep 8 with 5892 viewsMrSwerve

A serious question now. What would you think about genderless changing rooms? It seems that this is the way it is going, when the gender split is far less defined than it used to be.

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:44 - Sep 8 with 5876 viewsNogginthenog

Recipe for debauchery
Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:44 - Sep 8 with 5881 viewsmax936

Somebody had to do it I suppose.

Pubs and Restaurants next

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:45 - Sep 8 with 5879 viewsswanjackal

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:42 - Sep 8 by MrSwerve

A serious question now. What would you think about genderless changing rooms? It seems that this is the way it is going, when the gender split is far less defined than it used to be.

I really will get confused, as I identify as a female only changing room every Tuesday. I'm trans-architectural.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:51 - Sep 8 with 5862 viewsDarran

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:44 - Sep 8 by max936

Somebody had to do it I suppose.

Pubs and Restaurants next

Sorry to break it to you pubs and restaurants always have been.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:56 - Sep 8 with 5858 viewsMo_Wives

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:42 - Sep 8 by MrSwerve

F*cking great idea. At the moment, if I want to stare at random strangers titties, I have to go to those stupid, feminist 'free the nipple' marches. Where they protest about women not being able to go topless. Now, a little tip for any 'spotters' out there planning on attending a march: Don't just gawp and drool at them. Strangely, this makes them shy. What you want to do is say out loud "Oh, my...I'm so offended. These young ladies are too risqué for my sensibilities. Someone stop them." With this tactic, you may find a nipple coming to perch on the tip of your nose

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 19:06 - Sep 8 with 5845 viewsMrSwerve

Seriously though Mo. If we are blending genders together, why shouldn't men and women shower in a communal shower together?

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 19:11 - Sep 8 with 5828 viewsajackamsterdam

Login to get fewer ads

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 19:13 - Sep 8 with 5826 viewsMo_Wives

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 19:06 - Sep 8 by MrSwerve

Seriously though Mo. If we are blending genders together, why shouldn't men and women shower in a communal shower together?

I agree, Swerves. In my own way I'm pointing out what some men (not me, of course) would be like (some women even). And I'm sure some women (or men) would feel uncomfortable with the situation.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 19:14 - Sep 8 with 5821 viewsMo_Wives

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 19:11 - Sep 8 by ajackamsterdam

That avatar is certainly communal.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 19:17 - Sep 8 with 5812 viewsmax936

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:51 - Sep 8 by Darran

Sorry to break it to you pubs and restaurants always have been.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 19:49 - Sep 8 with 5783 viewsexiledclaseboy

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:45 - Sep 8 by swanjackal

I really will get confused, as I identify as a female only changing room every Tuesday. I'm trans-architectural.

Are you Mo's Wives? I've never bought it but a few suggested it and you did sort of disappear for a while.

Poll: Tory leader

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 19:52 - Sep 8 with 5773 viewsSTID2017

In many places, (Trecco Bay swimming pool for example) there are already unisex changing rooms.
It works there - why not elsewhere as long as it's supervised

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 20:12 - Sep 8 with 5761 viewsswanjackal

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 19:49 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

Are you Mo's Wives? I've never bought it but a few suggested it and you did sort of disappear for a while.

I hope not, he's never proposed to me :(

And I have a bigger arse and more ample funbags than his current concubines

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 20:21 - Sep 8 with 5747 viewsexiledclaseboy

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 20:12 - Sep 8 by swanjackal

I hope not, he's never proposed to me :(

And I have a bigger arse and more ample funbags than his current concubines

He's never proposed to me either but I do think he's carrying a torch for me.

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 20:34 - Sep 8 with 5734 viewsJack_Meoff

If I was at all conspiratorially minded I'd suggest that as well as the breakdown of the nation state, the powers that be also want to break down the family unit and want some kind of homogenised version of humanity in thrall to an all powerful and pervasive surveillance state. Far easier to control that way.
Children can now also be 'gender unspecified.'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/03/canadian-baby-registered-gender-unspe

Luckily I pay no attention to such nonsense.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 21:02 - Sep 8 with 5713 viewsLoyal

I've been an advocate of multi purpose w@nk rooms for years.
Catch up.
Wear a wig.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 00:24 - Sep 9 with 5675 viewsDJack

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:44 - Sep 8 by Nogginthenog

Recipe for debauchery

...In your sick mind.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 01:08 - Sep 9 with 5657 viewsDJack

But it is not a "serious question" though. It's a question hamstrung with your prejudice and pre-determined "destination" thinking.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 07:28 - Sep 9 with 5620 viewsMo_Wives

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 19:49 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

Listen to the words, Easy B. Listen to the words, my friend.
TBH, I'm comfortable in saying, Chesney may be my favourite philosopher.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2017 7:30]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 08:49 - Sep 9 with 5586 viewsMrSwerve

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 01:08 - Sep 9 by DJack

But it is not a "serious question" though. It's a question hamstrung with your prejudice and pre-determined "destination" thinking.

It is a serious question.

If we are taking away gender-split rooms, then why not changing rooms?

If we are to bring up children to be comfortable with the other sex in such situations, would it be a good idea? Would it be a good idea for men and women to be forced to shower together in communal showers? I'm being genuine.

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 09:06 - Sep 9 with 5575 viewsMo_Wives

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 08:49 - Sep 9 by MrSwerve

It is a serious question.

If we are taking away gender-split rooms, then why not changing rooms?

If we are to bring up children to be comfortable with the other sex in such situations, would it be a good idea? Would it be a good idea for men and women to be forced to shower together in communal showers? I'm being genuine.

No, no, no Swerve...it's easier if we just dismiss you as hating women or trans people or sumfing like that. It's worked for years, so we shall carry on with this tactic. OK?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:00 - Sep 9 with 5505 viewsBrynCartwright

Never going to happen as you can't take kiddies into places where dongs and fannies are on open view thank feck

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:04 - Sep 9 with 5500 viewsexiledclaseboy

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:00 - Sep 9 by BrynCartwright

Never going to happen as you can't take kiddies into places where dongs and fannies are on open view thank feck

Dongs and fannies.

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:11 - Sep 9 with 5488 viewsMo_Wives

Do you think genderless changing rooms would be a good idea? on 18:00 - Sep 9 by BrynCartwright

I take it you've never been to a gay pride march?...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024