Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The biggest problem 19:51 - Sep 11 with 12741 viewsswansealad69

At the club is huw jenkings
The guy is clearly money mad.
The sooner this guy goes the better
He has sold the club to a investment company who are only intrested in profit and to sell on
Huw must have known this thats why it was all done behind the trust back
So what does huw gain
Well sold most his shares for millions
Gets a well paid job
All the bonuses from being a prem chairman playing high and mighty but yet a failed business man
And has kept shares in order to sell on to the next buyer.
He is keeping the club in the black by selling our players and gambling on bring lesser players in at half the price or on loan to keep us up
If it works he gets a bonus and when the yanks have had most ther money back will sell the club for more then they paid and the rat huw sell hos remaining share for another payout.
Only 54 years back we were 1 off the best footballing sides in Europe
Now we have no wingers no idea players on loan to fill the gaps off players we sold
A striker who has been out for 3 years lost.
Yet huw says the club and squad are in the best shape ever.
When are others going to wake the feck up and realise this rat needs gone
Stop interference with the playing staff.
The biggest problem on 21:21 - Sep 11 with 2507 viewsthenorthbankbog

The biggest problem on 20:28 - Sep 11 by swansealad69

Well lets see
I have tryed in vain for the lastc2 years to wake u lot up about jenkings
Last year i was slaged off for critical voicings towards huw cooze for his conflict off intreast as the trust leader and the owner off the printing firm with the club.

I have tried to get things going within the ground with fans around me but wile there are a few real swans fans there mostly its boring sit on your ass complaining about language
Its sad to say but the best thing that could happen to the club would be to go down
By doing so the plastics will go back tovsupporting the big boys
The real fans can then sit together and get things going.
I dont understand how so many can not feel angry at how far we have gone backwards in a short time.

Paul you are correct in everything that you say. You also know my feelings on the subject.
The problem you've got on here is the majority of posters are pro trust. The same trust that is obviously controlled by Jenkins as recent actions or lack of proved. So in typical Welsh labour voter lemmings style they chose to give out personal attacks rather than address the real issues Jenkins trust etc for fear of upsetting their chums on the trust board.
The biggest problem on 21:23 - Sep 11 with 2501 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 21:21 - Sep 11 by thenorthbankbog

Paul you are correct in everything that you say. You also know my feelings on the subject.
The problem you've got on here is the majority of posters are pro trust. The same trust that is obviously controlled by Jenkins as recent actions or lack of proved. So in typical Welsh labour voter lemmings style they chose to give out personal attacks rather than address the real issues Jenkins trust etc for fear of upsetting their chums on the trust board.

That's not true.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The biggest problem on 21:23 - Sep 11 with 2504 viewsmax936

The biggest problem on 21:12 - Sep 11 by swansea68

Come on SwanseaLad69 let's strip this back to the bone. For the first time in a while this weekend I watched a bit of the action from league 1 and 2. I was watching Crowds of 3/4K . And I thought to myself ' would any of those fans / teams swap their current situation etc for the Swans ? And I thought of course they would. They are dreaming of what we have achieved. I remember watching the Swans in the old First Div. I never thought I'd see the Swans in the top flight again in my lifetime and I'm 49. So this is my take on it -

Jenkins and the board have done a fantastic job in appointing the right Managers at the right time ( Martinez who I feel deserves a lot of credit for starting the ball rolling ).

Yes he sold his shares underhand but this is cutthroat business which happens in every club where there are millions of pounds at stake etc.
I understand that people are saying Oh it's not our club anymore . And I totally get that. look at the premier league top teams . You can't pronounce half the names in the team so u end up,becoming a bit detached from it. Swansea city can't afford to spend spend spend and survive in this Premier League. The top teams have been in the top flight for a hundred years. Massive history etc . Swansea are not an attractive team. The board has to be shrewd at all times so therefore we can only get avaerage players etc. Just enjoy the premier league. Take a look at the teams in the championships. Some big clubs there. Much bigger than us. We are doing really well just to play at this level . We will have plenty of poor displays this season as well as good ones. It just hurts when we lose cos we care. But for gods sake stop banging the same drum. Plenty of teams would swap with us.

Some fair points there, but for all the good Jenkins and Co did do they've totally ripped it all up for Greed that can never be forgiven, you're only has good as your last job the saying goes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The biggest problem on 21:27 - Sep 11 with 2494 viewsthenorthbankbog

The biggest problem on 21:23 - Sep 11 by Darran

That's not true.

Of course it is the abuse he gets is unbelievable. The rest of it is my opinion that quite a lot of people I know who read this board (don't post) agree with.
The biggest problem on 21:30 - Sep 11 with 2482 viewsswansea68

The biggest problem on 21:23 - Sep 11 by max936

Some fair points there, but for all the good Jenkins and Co did do they've totally ripped it all up for Greed that can never be forgiven, you're only has good as your last job the saying goes.

I agree with you. But whilst Jenkins is there the club will,never be in financial difficulty on his watch. He's doing wat he can to survive.
The biggest problem on 21:38 - Sep 11 with 2468 viewsmax936

The biggest problem on 21:30 - Sep 11 by swansea68

I agree with you. But whilst Jenkins is there the club will,never be in financial difficulty on his watch. He's doing wat he can to survive.

Call me a cynic, but it suits him for the club to be safe he's got a financial and vested interest in it a 500k a yr job and still a few shares to off load when the Yanks flip the club.

The biggest problem on 21:48 - Sep 11 with 2443 viewsLeonWasGod

The biggest problem on 21:38 - Sep 11 by max936

Call me a cynic, but it suits him for the club to be safe he's got a financial and vested interest in it a 500k a yr job and still a few shares to off load when the Yanks flip the club.

Everyone's conflating several different points imo.

Did Huw and the rest of the old board handle the sale badly and are devious sh*ts? Absolutely.

Did they put their own interests ahead of the club? Certainly looks that way.

Has our player recruitment been really poor with Huw part of the setup. Obviously.

But does Huw run actually do a good job running us within our means? Undeniably. Given what I've seen of the American's so far I think we'd be far worse off now if Huw had left last year. I have no faith in them finding someone else to replace Huw.
The biggest problem on 21:52 - Sep 11 with 2433 viewsbyron

The biggest problem on 19:59 - Sep 11 by swansealad69

Yes i know
And yet the nothing
Are our fans now just premier non intreasted lemmings
Nobody seams to fecking care.
Pepole talk about unhappy they are but sit there like mutted chimps
Do others acually see whats going on or are they just easly led
Huw has been talking sh#t for the last few years and interfering in ever department off the club
Clearly lied to the trust to line his pockets and has sold or got rid off 10 players off the books and rought in 5.
To a side that has struggled for the last 2 seasons.
And yet he sits there like a fecking king laughing at us .
Wtf is wrong with u lot.

What's wrong with u mun, we are in the premier league aren't we??? The sunshine state....only 90% of our income goes on wages to these stars and the rest to our lovely owners. It's not easy running a club ya know

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

The biggest problem on 23:01 - Sep 11 with 2381 viewsmax936

The biggest problem on 21:48 - Sep 11 by LeonWasGod

Everyone's conflating several different points imo.

Did Huw and the rest of the old board handle the sale badly and are devious sh*ts? Absolutely.

Did they put their own interests ahead of the club? Certainly looks that way.

Has our player recruitment been really poor with Huw part of the setup. Obviously.

But does Huw run actually do a good job running us within our means? Undeniably. Given what I've seen of the American's so far I think we'd be far worse off now if Huw had left last year. I have no faith in them finding someone else to replace Huw.

Him or his cronies will never "again" receive any praise from me, I was taken in by JTAK the only disappointing things I took from that film at the time were that other's who played prominent parts in our survival were unceremoniously omitted from it, but we all now know what it was truly all about a promotional film to make money, it was all part of their devious plan.

The biggest problem on 02:35 - Sep 12 with 2345 viewsLoyal

The biggest problem on 20:11 - Sep 11 by swansealad69

If so then why is adolf jenkings still sitting easy in his seat
Why is there no chants banners or any other protest off any sort.
Lets be honest if if this wa another guy running our club the way he now is there would be all sorts going on.
But this is king huw.
Lets all forget the good work he and the rest done because that has all been undoubtedly undone by how he has sold us out

Wasting your time mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The biggest problem on 09:55 - Sep 12 with 2276 viewsRancid

Youre spot on Div.Trouble with this site is the likes of Neath Jack and Darran are balls deep in Sumbler who is obviously the Trusts voice on here along with Uxbridge.They'll defend him and the Trust to the bitter end no matter what and how they turned a blind eye to the old boards antics as they were up to their necks in it also.They think itll make them more important and love their 'friendship' with Trust members so even with the knowledge of whats gone on you wont see them criticizing them, especially Sumbler.Theyre not real fans just asshole scrapers hoping for a pat on the back and a nod off them on matchday.

Keep it up Paul and dont let that pair of internet bullies get to you.They'd never ever say it to your face.Darran will reply with 'What have i said, i was agreeing with him' and NeathJack will say something along the lines of Phil can i pull my cock out now as its starting to hurt.
The biggest problem on 10:00 - Sep 12 with 2269 viewswhoflungdung

Biggest problem is bringing in better players when we sell .

Arguably we are not

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The biggest problem on 10:39 - Sep 12 with 2224 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 09:55 - Sep 12 by Rancid

Youre spot on Div.Trouble with this site is the likes of Neath Jack and Darran are balls deep in Sumbler who is obviously the Trusts voice on here along with Uxbridge.They'll defend him and the Trust to the bitter end no matter what and how they turned a blind eye to the old boards antics as they were up to their necks in it also.They think itll make them more important and love their 'friendship' with Trust members so even with the knowledge of whats gone on you wont see them criticizing them, especially Sumbler.Theyre not real fans just asshole scrapers hoping for a pat on the back and a nod off them on matchday.

Keep it up Paul and dont let that pair of internet bullies get to you.They'd never ever say it to your face.Darran will reply with 'What have i said, i was agreeing with him' and NeathJack will say something along the lines of Phil can i pull my cock out now as its starting to hurt.

Well I think Jenkins position is virtually untenable and I believe the Trust have made massive mistakes over the last couple of years especially with the lack of transparency over the Huw Cooze business,getting too close to the board and being far too trusting.
The thing is I've already said this several times in the in the past so I'm not really sure where you are coming from on this Chris.
Im massively disappointed in the outcome of the vote and also disappointed in the people that couldn't be arsed to vote.

I've also started several threads asking how if Jenkins verbally asked the Trust to rip up the SHA and then wrote to them through his solicitor asking them to rip it up why he's not in a criminal court. (Lisa will confirm that)

Now as for 'what have I said?' what exactly have I said.

The biggest problem on 10:43 - Sep 12 with 2223 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 21:27 - Sep 11 by thenorthbankbog

Of course it is the abuse he gets is unbelievable. The rest of it is my opinion that quite a lot of people I know who read this board (don't post) agree with.

It's 100% not true. The amount of people that have said on here that the Trust can go fuçk em selves since the result of the vote is huge.

The biggest problem on 11:08 - Sep 12 with 2210 viewsNaughty71

The problem with wanting to get the fanbase to all "sing from the same hymn sheet" is the fact that you are correct in your assumption that there are some fair weather fans now.

I'm one of them.

I used to go to the odd match at the vetch, and the liberty when we first moved there. Once the chance of premier league football was in the offing, the day before the play off final against Reading, I bought a season ticket knowing full well they would be like rocking horse sh1t if we went up. And it has proved to be so. People want to see the best product they can, Prem football is it. We may not be pretty to watch, but watch people will.

3-4k in div 4 crowds.
5-7k in div 3 crowds.
8-12k in championship, growing to 14-15k once contention for the play-offs appeared
20k every week in the prem.

As the team progresses through the leagues, so you pick up "floating fans", this is not new. It will always be. If relegation came, yes, we would see attendances fall again, 'tis the nature of it. The vast majority of these floating fans will NEVER become a hard core fan base unfortunately, it just won't happen.

People pay to be entertained, £450 is good value for the Prem, not so much for the Championship and downright outrageous for leagues 1 and 2. But the club has to keep a certain level of revenue to facilitate the current set up. Relegation would seriously harm this model, may even see us go out of business. Not what I or any other fan wants.

I want to see my home town club playing against the likes of Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool etc. and growing every year. This HAS happened even if some people refuse to see or admit it. The club is light years away from where it was when it entered the Premier League, and unrecognisable from the struggles 12 years ago at the bottom of League 4.

We can never go back. Either we accept where we are and what we have to do to maintain that position, or we continue to attempt to force out the very people who got us here and are trying to keep us here and face the prospect of disappearing never to return.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

The biggest problem on 11:24 - Sep 12 with 2195 viewsairedale

The biggest problem on 19:53 - Sep 11 by Smellyplumz

Huw Jenkins is a w@nker, he's got a w@nkers nose, he sold our club behind our backs because he's a f ucking Gonzo!

I started singing this to Lonnie Donegan's 'My old man's a dustman', and it was working great until I got to 'because'. Can you rewrite the last bit please so it works?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=my+old+man%27s+dustman&view=detail&mid=2A87
The biggest problem on 11:26 - Sep 12 with 2194 viewsairedale

The biggest problem on 20:06 - Sep 11 by Mo_Wives

He's dropped a couple of 'D's'.

Are they the new 'E's?
The biggest problem on 11:39 - Sep 12 with 2172 viewsValerie

The coc could not even run Caseys a 2 bit roofing suppliers after buying off AH.

And he's chairman of a Premier league club thinking its FIFA2017 .

Fecking hilarious but still some of the know nothings defend the sell out coont

Very obvious Sumbler and Uxbridge have skeletons in the cupboard that Jenkins the coont
knows about.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 12:50]
The biggest problem on 14:59 - Sep 12 with 2086 viewsthenorthbankbog

The biggest problem on 10:43 - Sep 12 by Darran

It's 100% not true. The amount of people that have said on here that the Trust can go fuçk em selves since the result of the vote is huge.

So you're saying swansealad69 doesn't get abuse about his spelling and grammar. You're one of the biggest culprits despite knowing that he is dyslexic as he has told this board enough times.
What I'm trying to get at is the fact that he gets abuse before any of his points are addressed why?
The biggest problem on 15:08 - Sep 12 with 2077 viewswhoflungdung

If he really is dyslexic then I apologise ,right now, if I've ever dissed him for grammar spelling

The shrewd amongst you will know I've been subtlety taking the piss out of grammR police for years.

Good on yer 68.

That was a great year. I was 18 and Swansea was wonderful place to be

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The biggest problem on 15:41 - Sep 12 with 2052 viewsMo_Wives

The biggest problem on 15:08 - Sep 12 by whoflungdung

If he really is dyslexic then I apologise ,right now, if I've ever dissed him for grammar spelling

The shrewd amongst you will know I've been subtlety taking the piss out of grammR police for years.

Good on yer 68.

That was a great year. I was 18 and Swansea was wonderful place to be

68? are you taking the piss? was that a dyslexic joke?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The biggest problem on 15:45 - Sep 12 with 2045 viewsLeonWasGod

The biggest problem on 23:01 - Sep 11 by max936

Him or his cronies will never "again" receive any praise from me, I was taken in by JTAK the only disappointing things I took from that film at the time were that other's who played prominent parts in our survival were unceremoniously omitted from it, but we all now know what it was truly all about a promotional film to make money, it was all part of their devious plan.

That's understandable Max. Some days I feel his position is untenable but then when you see the mess some other clubs are in through crap ownership I have second thoughts...but I don't feel good thinking he may be our best option for sustainability.
The biggest problem on 15:59 - Sep 12 with 2032 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 14:59 - Sep 12 by thenorthbankbog

So you're saying swansealad69 doesn't get abuse about his spelling and grammar. You're one of the biggest culprits despite knowing that he is dyslexic as he has told this board enough times.
What I'm trying to get at is the fact that he gets abuse before any of his points are addressed why?

Ah right I see,apologys. I didn't know he was dyslexic untill he PMd me a few weeks ago threatening to bash me up. I PMd him back apologising.

As for him being abused for his points I'm not abusing his point,I completely agree with his point it's just that he's made it a million times now,what is everyone supposed to do about it? The fuçking yanks have already said Jenkins isn't going anywhere. What do you suggest? Personally I'd like to see him gone but it's not going to happen is it?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 16:00]

The biggest problem on 16:08 - Sep 12 with 2022 viewsthenorthbankbog

The biggest problem on 15:59 - Sep 12 by Darran

Ah right I see,apologys. I didn't know he was dyslexic untill he PMd me a few weeks ago threatening to bash me up. I PMd him back apologising.

As for him being abused for his points I'm not abusing his point,I completely agree with his point it's just that he's made it a million times now,what is everyone supposed to do about it? The fuçking yanks have already said Jenkins isn't going anywhere. What do you suggest? Personally I'd like to see him gone but it's not going to happen is it?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 16:00]

Hung drawn and quartered at castle gardens
The biggest problem on 16:10 - Sep 12 with 2018 viewsDarran

The biggest problem on 16:08 - Sep 12 by thenorthbankbog

Hung drawn and quartered at castle gardens

You've lost me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024