Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9/11 21:05 - Sep 11 with 19277 viewsJackfath

On the anniversary of this tragedy, my question is this.

Were the buildings deliberately blown up by the US government and its secret agencies?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

9/11 on 15:23 - Sep 13 with 4935 viewsDavillin

9/11 on 02:02 - Sep 13 by Highjack

Ive never understood how a passport of one of the hijackers fluttered down and was found by a passer by intact whilst everything else was incinerated instantly.

Also the third building that wasn't hit by a plane, falling into its footprint like the other two towers.

Weird man.

Simple answers.

1. Who said that "everything else was incinerated instantly"? The fuel tanks on those airplanes are located in the wings and well behind and lower than the cockpit, which entered the building at hundreds of knots with the explosion occurring and fire starting well behind it. There is always debris left intact or mostly intact in every airplane crash.

p.s. I have always had a nagging doubt that the passport of one of the highjackers "fluttered down and was found by a passerby intact." For one thing, the hijackers didn't need passports for that flight, did they?

2. The third building was hit by a plane. It didn't fall into its footprint because it was only 3 stories tall; and the Tower buildings were struck at exactly the right altitude [floor level] to leave enough floors above it to collapse past the blank space left by the airplane's explosion, and their weight simply crushed the remaining floors below.

None of those situations existed in the Pentagon building.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

9/11 on 16:06 - Sep 13 with 4909 viewsMillJack

9/11 on 15:23 - Sep 13 by Davillin

Simple answers.

1. Who said that "everything else was incinerated instantly"? The fuel tanks on those airplanes are located in the wings and well behind and lower than the cockpit, which entered the building at hundreds of knots with the explosion occurring and fire starting well behind it. There is always debris left intact or mostly intact in every airplane crash.

p.s. I have always had a nagging doubt that the passport of one of the highjackers "fluttered down and was found by a passerby intact." For one thing, the hijackers didn't need passports for that flight, did they?

2. The third building was hit by a plane. It didn't fall into its footprint because it was only 3 stories tall; and the Tower buildings were struck at exactly the right altitude [floor level] to leave enough floors above it to collapse past the blank space left by the airplane's explosion, and their weight simply crushed the remaining floors below.

Dav, I'm pretty sure that the 3rd building that was being referred to was WTC7. This one...

I'm like many on here who feel that some of the official story just doesn't add up. The collapse of this building being one of those.
9/11 on 16:56 - Sep 13 with 4890 viewstrampie

Can't say I've really followed the twin towers story, what is the conspiracy theory ?, is it an excuse to start a war to make money on the back of that war ?
And what is the conventional view ?, is it payback for imperialism ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

9/11 on 17:40 - Sep 13 with 4861 viewsHighjack

9/11 on 04:21 - Sep 13 by Humpty

Because George Bush, a man so stupid that he had to employ a man to tie his shoelaces, which I know is a fact because I saw it on Youtube which is where all fearless free thinkers get their information, sneaked into the towers with a big bag of nano thermites.

That's what happened. It's on Youtube so prove that wrong.

Classic 4am rant that makes no sense.

You are Trump and I claim my 25 million Venezuelan pesetas.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9/11 on 17:56 - Sep 13 with 4844 viewsGaryjack

9/11 on 17:40 - Sep 13 by Highjack

Bolivar
9/11 on 17:58 - Sep 13 with 4840 viewsHighjack

9/11 on 15:23 - Sep 13 by Davillin

Simple answers.

1. They would have needed passports to board the plane in the first place surely? If so it would be likely that the passport would be on the hijackers person at the point of impact, which is likely to be in the cockpit where the black box is located. The black box didn't survive the impact and that's meant to be largely indestructible, so how can a paper passport survive with minor scorch marks? It is a strange coincidence that of all the hundreds of people on the plane the only surviving passport was that of the hijacker.

2. I was referring to building 7 of the WTC that was around 70 stories high, wasn't hit by a plane and only had reports of small fires, yet crumbled into its own footprint the same as the other two buildings. It's also strange that Reuters and the BBC allegedly reported its collapse twenty minutes before it collapsed. There is famous footage of a BBC presenter reporting its collapse with the building still standing in the background behind her.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9/11 on 18:30 - Sep 13 with 4819 viewsTummer_from_Texas

No HJ, all the flights were domestic. They didn't need passports.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

9/11 on 18:39 - Sep 13 with 4807 viewstrampie

9/11 on 18:30 - Sep 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

No HJ, all the flights were domestic. They didn't need passports.

Tummer you are an American aren't you ?, what is the conspiracy theory and what is the official story ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

9/11 on 19:02 - Sep 13 with 4790 viewsTummer_from_Texas

9/11 on 18:39 - Sep 13 by trampie

Tummer you are an American aren't you ?, what is the conspiracy theory and what is the official story ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9%2F11_conspiracy_theories

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

9/11 on 19:09 - Sep 13 with 4783 viewstrampie

And the official view Tummer 'payback' is it ?

9/11 on 19:23 - Sep 13 with 4771 viewswaynekerr55

9/11 on 19:09 - Sep 13 by trampie

And the official view Tummer 'payback' is it ?

Red Tories and Saes caused it, obviously.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2017 19:25]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

9/11 on 02:48 - Sep 14 with 4675 viewsHumpty

9/11 on 17:40 - Sep 13 by Highjack

Cheers. It was a bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024