Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today 19:21 - Sep 15 with 4601 viewsEbo

Great sight

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 19:25 - Sep 15 with 4593 viewswhoflungdung

Was killylenny there I wonder bearing in mind Welsh guards were instrumental in killing IRA men

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 19:30 - Sep 15 with 4588 viewsEbo

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 19:25 - Sep 15 by whoflungdung

Was killylenny there I wonder bearing in mind Welsh guards were instrumental in killing IRA men

Get help. Seriously, or better still stop posting on here.

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 19:40 - Sep 15 with 4572 viewsKilkennyjack

Peace in Ireland since 1998.

Silly old man Perch in a sad time warp. Pity mun.

Beware of the Risen People

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 19:55 - Sep 15 with 4556 viewsWingstandwood

Fantastic regiment!

Argus!

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 19:56 - Sep 15 with 4551 viewsNeath_Jack

What was the occasion Eb?

Dead Men Risen, is a fantastic book on these boys over in Afghan, you won't be surprised to hear that they got shit on from a great height whilst there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 20:17 - Sep 15 with 4521 viewswhoflungdung

Pitiful

Peace?

Maybe you should remove the rebel mottos then.

You're welsh so why is thecIrish struggle a part of you

Ebo...take your fookn head out of your arse

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 20:19 - Sep 15 with 4513 viewsmax936

Brilliant sight Thanks for posting.

Was off today but went up to McArthur Glen gutted I missed that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 20:19 - Sep 15 with 4509 viewsDarran

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 19:30 - Sep 15 by Ebo

Get help. Seriously, or better still stop posting on here.

I agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 20:21 - Sep 15 with 4503 viewswhoflungdung

These Guards,our guards,have served our inited kingdom with distinction

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 20:59 - Sep 15 with 4469 viewsEbo

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 19:56 - Sep 15 by Neath_Jack

Dead Men Risen, is a fantastic book on these boys over in Afghan, you won't be surprised to hear that they got shit on from a great height whilst there.

I think it was something to do with the City of culture bid. There was a car promoting it ahead of the procession. We had a jazz band last week marching past the office and now this.

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 21:41 - Sep 15 with 4419 viewsBrynCartwright

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 19:25 - Sep 15 by whoflungdung

Stop posting when you are pissed you absolute shitepiece.

How fecking dare you.

Read this you complete dildo

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/2013/05/26/memory-of-our-sons-killing-remain

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 21:43 - Sep 15 with 4415 viewsDarran

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 21:41 - Sep 15 by BrynCartwright

Stop posting when you are pissed you absolute shitepiece.

How fecking dare you.

Read this you complete dildo

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/2013/05/26/memory-of-our-sons-killing-remain

He's scum mate,if people can't see it by now they'll never see it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 21:50 - Sep 15 with 4404 viewsLoyal

Great post Ebo 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 21:54 - Sep 15 with 4394 viewsFieryJack

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 19:56 - Sep 15 by Neath_Jack

Agree, a good book - bought it a few years back, but stalled about 2/3 of the way through, mainly because I got bogged down by the overwhelming detail.

One irksome thing, though: why is it that the most senior officers in Welsh (& Scots & Irish) regiments always seem to be English?
Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 22:17 - Sep 15 with 4362 viewslonglostjack

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 20:21 - Sep 15 by whoflungdung

These Guards,our guards,have served our inited kingdom with distinction

Friend of mine was in Welsh Guards. Great bloke, very modest. Buddihst these days. One of my uncles was in Merchant Navy in the war. My other uncle was in Italy with Royal Fusiliers. They used to go to the pub in Morriston with an ex POW who settled in Swansea. Bit like Last of the Summer Wine they were. All of them served their country with distinction.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 22:19 - Sep 15 with 4357 viewslonglostjack

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 21:54 - Sep 15 by FieryJack

Agree, a good book - bought it a few years back, but stalled about 2/3 of the way through, mainly because I got bogged down by the overwhelming detail.

One irksome thing, though: why is it that the most senior officers in Welsh (& Scots & Irish) regiments always seem to be English?

Good question.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Welsh Guards marching through Swansea today on 22:31 - Sep 15 with 4345 viewswhoflungdung

Long lost ,thanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024