Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:26 - Sep 28 with 49063 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:47 - Sep 30 with 4830 viewsairedale

Apart from the crap result, I thought that we played quite well today, and better than W Ham.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:48 - Sep 30 with 4828 viewsE20Jack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Sep 30 by Jackflack

We did have some success with some wingers but we got rid of them but replaced them with inferior players

I don't remember the last time we had a genuinely good winger. Probably when Dyer and Routledge were in their prime. Could argue Hernandez but he was more of a wide forward for my money.

We had the chance to get the likes of Redmond to continue that, just like we had the chance to sign Allen to keep our passing ticking over - we have continually failed to possess forward thinking in the transfer market and the last few years is the result.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:49 - Sep 30 with 4818 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:28 - Sep 30 by magicdaps10

Listen lads, some wont admit it and some will have rose tinted glasses on

BUT

We are shiite and will be only going one way as it stands......DOWN!!!

Its been the same cack for us now going into our third year and it will catch us up, we have no quality at all at our disposal........our only hope is that come January that we are withing touching distance ala last season.

The board have tried to be clever and make money, hoping that come January that we will be comfortable enough that no money will be needed to be spent. This is a unforgiving league and you have to be going into the season fully prepared but now, the board will have to spend more money to try and keep us in this league..............thats if they are willing to spend.

No good spending money, if your going to spend it on shYte.

Our player recruitment has been absolutely awful.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:52 - Sep 30 with 4802 viewsZZoric

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:32 - Sep 30 by union_jack

You (not u) are outnumbered here and for good reason.

I've said it before, take your head out of your @rse. You are making a fool of yourself.

How old are you by the way? I've got you down as a naiive teenager!

I'll leave this thought with u:

- instead of trolling this thread attacking folk who choose to recognise the positives, maybe watch the game more closely and share ur insight and wisdom as the game unfolds
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:00 - Sep 30 with 4666 viewsJackflack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:52 - Sep 30 by ZZoric

- instead of trolling this thread attacking folk who choose to recognise the positives, maybe watch the game more closely and share ur insight and wisdom as the game unfolds

But you've been trolling the board looking for negative responses

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:00 - Sep 30 with 4663 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:52 - Sep 30 by ZZoric

Keep your thoughts and just leave. Cheers.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:13 - Sep 30 with 4655 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:00 - Sep 30 by Smellyplumz

Keep your thoughts and just leave. Cheers.

Says it all for me. Thanks.

He's quite insufferable.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024