Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:26 - Sep 28 with 50465 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Sep 30 with 1964 viewscostalotta

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Sep 30 by Oldjack

9-10 SHOTS ON TARGET IN 7 GAMES ,THAT'S RELEGATION FORM IN ANYONE'S EYES

It's not even form. It's an absolute disgrace.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Sep 30 with 1958 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Sep 30 by Loyal

We are turgid, hopeless, negative rubbish.
I'm sick of it.

Hard to argue with that. I am worried that we've pushed our luck too far and this could be the year we go down. But I thought that last year too.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Sep 30 with 1936 viewsE20Jack

We lost there 1-0 last year with Sigurdsson in the team.

Just saying.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:12 - Sep 30 with 1922 viewscostalotta

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Sep 30 by Jackflack

The worst side is Palace ffs

Even though they've not got a goal yet I wonder what odds they score more than us by season end?
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Sep 30 with 1902 viewsthornabyswan

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

Just saying.

3 goals in 7 games and 9 shots is shocking.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Sep 30 with 1896 viewsploppy

The performance today was much better than last year's, especially in the first half. Siggy played that day and didn't Llorente come on as sub?
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Sep 30 with 1894 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Sep 30 by Jackflack

What are you on about ffs.

He's been smoking fentanyl again.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Sep 30 with 1851 viewsGeoffThom

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Sep 30 by thornabyswan

This is absolutely true ,it's relegation form
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Sep 30 with 1850 viewsMLT18

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:05 - Sep 30 by ZZoric

here we go - where were u when we were well on top in that game ?

keeping ur powder dry for this cut n paste shoddyness

inexplicable

'the flood gates have opened - its like the walking dead..............'

'here we go - where we're u when we were well on top in that game ? keeping ur powder dry for this cut n paste shoddiness'

What on earth are you talking about - One shot on target.....guess you're p****d in a bar
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:19 - Sep 30 with 1811 viewsE20Jack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Sep 30 by thornabyswan

Three of those 7 were against Man United home, West Ham away and Spurs away. Last year we lost all those with a 10-1 aggregate against. We were getting battered by teams with both Gylfi and Llorente playing.

Yes, nobody is saying we are a good side, but I don't know how people expect us to go from what we were like for the majority of last season to world beaters today. We are not very good, one of the worst teams in the league and are performing in line with that. We are transitioning though hence why we look so disjointed.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 17:21]

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:19 - Sep 30 with 1801 viewsMLT18

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Sep 30 by Jackflack

Yes really!
Check the stats and have an Ovaltine

'Finish above us' means at the end of the season....have an ovaltine
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 30 with 1784 viewsJackflack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:19 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

Three of those 7 were against Man United home, West Ham away and Spurs away. Last year we lost all those with a 10-1 aggregate against. We were getting battered by teams with both Gylfi and Llorente playing.

Yes, nobody is saying we are a good side, but I don't know how people expect us to go from what we were like for the majority of last season to world beaters today. We are not very good, one of the worst teams in the league and are performing in line with that. We are transitioning though hence why we look so disjointed.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 17:21]

I think people would like us to play with width. And create more chances.
This is bad Sousaball

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 30 with 1782 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Sep 30 by bluenile

I couldn't believe it when Olsson went off for Clucas.................just what was going through Clement's mind when he made that one????? Clucas sleeping at the back post when cross comes over, no attempts by anyone to stop the cross before that. I'm heartily sick to death of this negative, shit dross that Clement wants to play. We're playing one of the worst teams in the league, dominate a first half with hardly any shots on target, then he decides we'll take a point..........why Ffs?????? They were there for the taking and yet again Clement blows it!!! Feck off from our football club, and give the job to someone who might know what they're doing, and might possibly be able to coach us to attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

"They were only there for the taking" if we had someone who can score.
It became obvious that Olsson thought the same by taking long range shots.
If his second had been on target he had the goalie beaten easily.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 17:23]
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 30 with 1773 viewsE20Jack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 30 by Jackflack

I think people would like us to play with width. And create more chances.
This is bad Sousaball

To play with width we need good wingers.

we have none.

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Sep 30 with 1732 viewsJackflack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

To play with width we need good wingers.

we have none.

We did have some success with some wingers but we got rid of them but replaced them with inferior players

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:24 - Sep 30 with 1721 viewsforkbeard

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

Just saying.

Think it's the manner of the last min again and losing to Newcastle & Watford previously has clouded the vision of some. We rarely do well vs the essex twunts no matter what way we look at it.

Still not confident the way we are doing things at the moment so im not defending it but there's plenty of time yet for things to change.
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Sep 30 with 1690 viewsKingstonJack

I think we're going down this year on what I've seen so far.
What hurts most is I think we have a squad that could survive comfortably if managed well.
PC is not getting the most out of this squad at all.
As for the negative play.....especially at home against the likes of Watford....
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Sep 30 with 1681 viewsZZoric

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Sep 30 by MLT18

'the flood gates have opened - its like the walking dead..............'

'here we go - where we're u when we were well on top in that game ? keeping ur powder dry for this cut n paste shoddiness'

What on earth are you talking about - One shot on target.....guess you're p****d in a bar

seriously, where were u ? not a sniff of a comment, nothing - until until

btw, u UnionJack in disguise ?
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:28 - Sep 30 with 1674 viewsmagicdaps10

Listen lads, some wont admit it and some will have rose tinted glasses on

BUT

We are shiite and will be only going one way as it stands......DOWN!!!

Its been the same cack for us now going into our third year and it will catch us up, we have no quality at all at our disposal........our only hope is that come January that we are withing touching distance ala last season.

The board have tried to be clever and make money, hoping that come January that we will be comfortable enough that no money will be needed to be spent. This is a unforgiving league and you have to be going into the season fully prepared but now, the board will have to spend more money to try and keep us in this league..............thats if they are willing to spend.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:29 - Sep 30 with 1668 viewsJackflack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Sep 30 by KingstonJack

I think we're going down this year on what I've seen so far.
What hurts most is I think we have a squad that could survive comfortably if managed well.
PC is not getting the most out of this squad at all.
As for the negative play.....especially at home against the likes of Watford....

We do look like relegation fodder but it's very early in the season and we probably have money available in January.
We need to sort these crap tactics out sharpish and get some width out there

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:32 - Sep 30 with 1642 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Sep 30 by ZZoric

You (not u) are outnumbered here and for good reason.

I've said it before, take your head out of your @rse. You are making a fool of yourself.

How old are you by the way? I've got you down as a naiive teenager!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:35 - Sep 30 with 1613 viewsJackflack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:32 - Sep 30 by union_jack

You (not u) are outnumbered here and for good reason.

I've said it before, take your head out of your @rse. You are making a fool of yourself.

How old are you by the way? I've got you down as a naiive teenager!

We just lost and all Z is doing is chasing negative posters around the forum and to be fair, the vitriol is quite mild for the team today

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:36 - Sep 30 with 1601 viewsMLT18

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Sep 30 by ZZoric

Hmmmm ZZoric - on the subject of sniffing.........
By the way, I was out watching the game...if that's ok with you?
The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:36 - Sep 30 with 1599 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:35 - Sep 30 by Jackflack

We just lost and all Z is doing is chasing negative posters around the forum and to be fair, the vitriol is quite mild for the team today

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoric

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:39 - Sep 30 with 1571 viewsJackSkellington

The Official West Ham United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:21 - Sep 30 by A_Fans_Dad

"They were only there for the taking" if we had someone who can score.
It became obvious that Olsson thought the same by taking long range shots.
If his second had been on target he had the goalie beaten easily.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 17:23]

Maybe that's why he was subbed - for ignoring Clement's instructions to stop at the halfway line and pass backwards. Can't be having any of that maverick behaviour! Taking shots on goal indeed, who does he bloody well think he is?!?!!1!1!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024