Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mesa 22:08 - Sep 30 with 34714 viewsSwanzay

Ain’t seen a post on this yet, he is quality!

A true positive from today

Mesa on 21:20 - Oct 14 with 3440 viewsfiftypencehead

He lives in what used to be Taylor’s house, prior to that it was owned by the club and Brendan and Paulo were the previous residents. Small details I know, but, Derwen Fawr it ain’t.

When the ball hits the goal it's not Shearer or Cole it's Lee Trundle!

Mesa on 21:23 - Oct 14 with 3420 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 21:20 - Oct 14 by fiftypencehead

He lives in what used to be Taylor’s house, prior to that it was owned by the club and Brendan and Paulo were the previous residents. Small details I know, but, Derwen Fawr it ain’t.

Rancid’s water tight source must have had a leak.

I best not say no more as Darran told me to shut up on this one as it seems legit they don’t know sh*t from sugar
Mesa on 21:24 - Oct 14 with 3410 viewsNeath_Jack

Mesa on 17:26 - Oct 14 by KGriz16

I don't know what's worse? The fact that your friend decided to tell you what happened when he's supposed to work under confidentiality, the fact you have then decided to air someone's private business or a public forum (open to anyone, journalists etc) or the fact grown men want gossip. I hope more people who work for the public services aren't airing private matters for others to act like they're in the know about online. Embarrassing.

Who's this in reply too?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mesa on 21:28 - Oct 14 with 3387 viewsUplandsJack

Back to the topic of football.....

Anyone actually know why Mesa wasnt in matchday squad?
Mesa on 21:29 - Oct 14 with 3382 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 21:24 - Oct 14 by Neath_Jack

Who's this in reply too?

There was water tight information about emergency services being called to Mesa’s house in Derwen Fawr (apologies if misspelt).

He doesn’t live there though.
Mesa on 21:30 - Oct 14 with 3364 viewsDarran

Mesa on 21:23 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

Rancid’s water tight source must have had a leak.

I best not say no more as Darran told me to shut up on this one as it seems legit they don’t know sh*t from sugar

It is legit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mesa on 21:30 - Oct 14 with 3363 viewsHeadmaster

Mesa on 21:28 - Oct 14 by UplandsJack

Back to the topic of football.....

Anyone actually know why Mesa wasnt in matchday squad?

Clement said he didn't feel he was right for this game. No injury, purely Clement's decision, which is incredibly bizarre. But hey ho, I'm not complaining.
Mesa on 21:31 - Oct 14 with 3354 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 21:30 - Oct 14 by Darran

It is legit.

Nah it isn’t.
Login to get fewer ads

Mesa on 21:32 - Oct 14 with 3340 viewsNeath_Jack

Mesa on 21:31 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

Nah it isn’t.

There's not many people i'd believe on this site, Rancid is one that i definitely would believe.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mesa on 21:32 - Oct 14 with 3340 viewsUplandsJack

Mesa on 21:30 - Oct 14 by Headmaster

Clement said he didn't feel he was right for this game. No injury, purely Clement's decision, which is incredibly bizarre. But hey ho, I'm not complaining.

Cheers
Mesa on 21:33 - Oct 14 with 3339 viewsLoyal

Mesa on 21:03 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

There is loads. Up the leisure centres with all the kids training for their local teams etc, there’s loads of Swans tops. Great to see.

Not just Risca, loads in the Gwent Valley, Newbridge etc.

This is my point, it's ok Cardiff having a few noisy baldies here and there but there are literally hundreds and hundreds of young kids ( the future ) following the swans right on Cardiff's doorstep.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mesa on 21:34 - Oct 14 with 3326 viewsDarran

Mesa on 21:32 - Oct 14 by Neath_Jack

There's not many people i'd believe on this site, Rancid is one that i definitely would believe.

Exactly.

Mesa on 21:36 - Oct 14 with 3312 viewsDarran

Mesa on 21:31 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

Nah it isn’t.

So you believe Clements reason for leaving him out today then?
And before you answer have a think about it and think about the player he looks and ask yourself if he really left him out for that.

Mesa on 21:38 - Oct 14 with 3300 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 21:36 - Oct 14 by Darran

So you believe Clements reason for leaving him out today then?
And before you answer have a think about it and think about the player he looks and ask yourself if he really left him out for that.

He obviously doesn’t like him.

I just think the story in question is bull, he’s actually started since then and had MOTM. Getting the address right would help if you want to chuck a story out on a forum and then give it billy big b0llocks when someone doesn’t believe it.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 21:39]
Mesa on 21:39 - Oct 14 with 3289 viewsDarran

Mesa on 21:38 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

He obviously doesn’t like him.

I just think the story in question is bull, he’s actually started since then and had MOTM. Getting the address right would help if you want to chuck a story out on a forum and then give it billy big b0llocks when someone doesn’t believe it.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 21:39]

Not very professional just not liking him is it? lol

Mesa on 21:40 - Oct 14 with 3278 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 21:39 - Oct 14 by Darran

Not very professional just not liking him is it? lol

If he doesn’t rate him, he doesn’t rate him.

Doesn’t mean Mesa has had a SWAT team at his imaginary house in Derwen Fawr or whatever the place is called
Mesa on 21:45 - Oct 14 with 3243 viewsDarran

Mesa on 21:40 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

If he doesn’t rate him, he doesn’t rate him.

Doesn’t mean Mesa has had a SWAT team at his imaginary house in Derwen Fawr or whatever the place is called

Yeah you crack on.

Doesn't rate him my arse.

Mesa on 21:46 - Oct 14 with 3231 viewsZZoric

RiscaJack - u have a bizarre love-in with Mesa and as the site's most ardent Mesa-ist - can u possibly offer something re:
- his omission
- his continued lack of impact
- what would he have added to today's set-up
- £11m, good vfm ?
Mesa on 21:47 - Oct 14 with 3221 viewsdickythorpe

He's been smuggling rats into the country disguised as a 'tush
Mesa on 21:56 - Oct 14 with 3187 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 21:46 - Oct 14 by ZZoric

RiscaJack - u have a bizarre love-in with Mesa and as the site's most ardent Mesa-ist - can u possibly offer something re:
- his omission
- his continued lack of impact
- what would he have added to today's set-up
- £11m, good vfm ?

His omission - Clement never wanted him. Money ball signing which he felt no need for. He’s only playing Britton because he’s been pretty much forced too. Happened last season, will happen this time around.

Lack of Impact - solid first game against United, nothing spectacular. Best player on park against Reading. Run the show when bought on against Watford, but admittedly made the mistake when trying to force it in injury time. Should never been in that position in the first place.

Today - Not sure. Not seen the game today. We won though so it doesn’t make an ounce of difference.

As for value for money, I think he could be, but as long as Clement is here he won’t play, simple as that. So I suppose the answer would have to be no.
Mesa on 22:41 - Oct 14 with 3083 viewsZZoric

Mesa on 21:56 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

His omission - Clement never wanted him. Money ball signing which he felt no need for. He’s only playing Britton because he’s been pretty much forced too. Happened last season, will happen this time around.

Lack of Impact - solid first game against United, nothing spectacular. Best player on park against Reading. Run the show when bought on against Watford, but admittedly made the mistake when trying to force it in injury time. Should never been in that position in the first place.

Today - Not sure. Not seen the game today. We won though so it doesn’t make an ounce of difference.

As for value for money, I think he could be, but as long as Clement is here he won’t play, simple as that. So I suppose the answer would have to be no.

i would look more closely at why Makelele clearly doesn't rate him - its not a PC-thing

for me its plainly obvious why Makelele doesn't rate him - do u not see the same thing ?
Mesa on 03:57 - Oct 15 with 2874 viewsRancid

Risca, you need to bow out as you've done enough damage to whatever credibility you had on here, if any.I've no inside knowledge from within the club and probably know even less than you and that's something.

What I was told several times is of course hearsay until it comes out in the open or an official statement is made.He didn't figure again today, forget about the timing of it that you keep alluding to.Something happened at his house in Derwen Fawr (He does live there) and he's now paying the price for it as Clement thought there was too many negative stories coming out about him.

I haven't said what happened so whoever it was who said I shouldn't write on here about one of our big money signings being a phucking nutter can kiss my fat hairy dish as the emergency services saved his cat like I've said before.

Risca, you'd love to know what really happened but hopefully never will as you're a massive kunt.When Izzy got into bother on the Kingsway were there pricks like you saying 'It's bollox It's bollox back then too?
Mesa on 04:48 - Oct 15 with 2844 viewsHumpty

Mesa on 03:57 - Oct 15 by Rancid

Risca, you need to bow out as you've done enough damage to whatever credibility you had on here, if any.I've no inside knowledge from within the club and probably know even less than you and that's something.

What I was told several times is of course hearsay until it comes out in the open or an official statement is made.He didn't figure again today, forget about the timing of it that you keep alluding to.Something happened at his house in Derwen Fawr (He does live there) and he's now paying the price for it as Clement thought there was too many negative stories coming out about him.

I haven't said what happened so whoever it was who said I shouldn't write on here about one of our big money signings being a phucking nutter can kiss my fat hairy dish as the emergency services saved his cat like I've said before.

Risca, you'd love to know what really happened but hopefully never will as you're a massive kunt.When Izzy got into bother on the Kingsway were there pricks like you saying 'It's bollox It's bollox back then too?

People get bored of other people saying "I've got a secret but I'm not telling you what it is."

I'm not doubting you know a secret, you may or may not, but telling people you know something but keeping it to yourself will always bring questions.
Mesa on 06:26 - Oct 15 with 2777 viewsdameedna

It is not like the Narsingh situation utterly bizarre that a proven player like Mesa is not in the squad at home. What better chance for him to orchestrate would could easily have been a 4 goal performance. Now looking at a tough time against United. Has to be off field issues that need to be sorted. Looks like we have strength in depth to allow him to develop.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2017 6:27]
Mesa on 08:52 - Oct 15 with 2650 viewsSTID2017

Can't understand why he wasn't on the bench today.
Whatever happening needs to be sorted so we can bring him up to speed as Leon's replacement

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024