Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mesa 22:08 - Sep 30 with 34754 viewsSwanzay

Ain’t seen a post on this yet, he is quality!

A true positive from today

Mesa on 23:25 - Oct 15 with 2898 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I live in Derwen Fawr and I have seen him a couple of times but not in the last few weeks. I assumed when I saw him that he was visiting Angel who lives across the road from me.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mesa on 23:25 - Oct 15 with 2898 viewsRancid

Mesa on 23:10 - Oct 15 by Loyal

So Mesa is shit with locks then ?

The police darent destroy a front door in Derwen Fawr with one of those battering rams.It could cost them a lot of money.Ring my mate and he'll get you in for 50 quid in 30 seconds 😁
Mesa on 23:38 - Oct 15 with 2860 viewsRancid

Mesa on 23:20 - Oct 15 by Highjack

As usual I agree with Humpty.

Just come out and say exactly what happened. None of this "Something really dodgy happened but I'm not going to tell you" nonsense. If it's true you can't be done for libel or anything like that.

The only reason you can possibly have for not posting everything you PM'd to Darran is that it may not be true. If it's true you have nothing to fear.

Plenty of other people have had the nous to PM me and are now aware of what went on.Have a think about it.
Mesa on 02:44 - Oct 16 with 2766 viewsMeraki

Mesa on 23:04 - Oct 15 by 34dfgdf54

I don’t know how to keep saying this, but I don’t believe a word you say.

If it comes out he lives where you say, and is an alcoholic who Clement has put on the naughty step, I’ll apologise and buy you a cream cake for your troubles. C*nt

The news will get to Risca in a bit, then you can tell an American that they are TRUE JACKS. Funny as fck.
Mesa on 07:40 - Oct 16 with 2656 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mesa on 21:20 - Oct 14 by fiftypencehead

He lives in what used to be Taylor’s house, prior to that it was owned by the club and Brendan and Paulo were the previous residents. Small details I know, but, Derwen Fawr it ain’t.

Taylor lived in Killay didn't he? Wimmerfield?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mesa on 07:52 - Oct 16 with 2638 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 02:44 - Oct 16 by Meraki

The news will get to Risca in a bit, then you can tell an American that they are TRUE JACKS. Funny as fck.

If you’re on about Tummer, to me he is. The guy travelled half way round the world to watch us play. If you’re one of those who think you need to be from Swansea then you’re entitled to your opinion.

You’re from Swansea and on previous threads you’re taking your laptop into pubs with headphones on you sad lonely tw*t. You should be getting yourself a ticket as soon as the job seekers cheque clears being a true Swansea jack, especially away games at £20
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 7:56]
Mesa on 07:52 - Oct 16 with 2634 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I don't know what the hell is going on but if it's a morals issue the manager needs to think about his own (alleged) past misdemeanours before keeping a player who we've all seen to have the ability to murder a side like Huddersfield.

I think the situation is making the club look ridiculous. Isn't it normal for clubs to say if there is a disciplinary reason for excluding a player?

Mesa on 07:53 - Oct 16 with 2631 viewsSTID2017

Mesa on 07:40 - Oct 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Taylor lived in Killay didn't he? Wimmerfield?

I thought he lived over in that estate By the DVLA near Asda's Swansea ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Mesa on 08:16 - Oct 16 with 2582 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mesa on 07:53 - Oct 16 by STID2017

I thought he lived over in that estate By the DVLA near Asda's Swansea ?

I saw him walking into the precinct in Killay from the direction of Wommerfield though Stephenson way is just up the road from there. He may well have lived in Llangyfelach in the past though.

Mesa on 08:45 - Oct 16 with 2522 viewsairedale

Mesa on 23:25 - Oct 15 by Rancid

The police darent destroy a front door in Derwen Fawr with one of those battering rams.It could cost them a lot of money.Ring my mate and he'll get you in for 50 quid in 30 seconds 😁

Yeah, but who wants to come and go from their house via the bathroom window Rance?
Mesa on 08:58 - Oct 16 with 2501 viewswhoflungdung

That estate opposite Wimmerfield Dr ? Yeah. Used to be Home there . Remember it Well

Mesa? Not liked ,then why buy?

Baston? Not liked, why buy

Clement should not accept players bought that he doesn't like

I don't like lots but if if they do a job then fine

All our purchases over the summer didn't start and nobody has commented this preferring to chuck insults around ,you massive cocks

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Mesa on 09:09 - Oct 16 with 2478 viewsSTID2017

Mesa on 08:16 - Oct 16 by Brynmill_Jack

I saw him walking into the precinct in Killay from the direction of Wommerfield though Stephenson way is just up the road from there. He may well have lived in Llangyfelach in the past though.

Sorry I meant the newish estate on the by pass near Asdas - in Llansamlet.
Thought the club had some houses there ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Mesa on 09:13 - Oct 16 with 2471 views34dfgdf54

Mesa on 08:58 - Oct 16 by whoflungdung

That estate opposite Wimmerfield Dr ? Yeah. Used to be Home there . Remember it Well

Mesa? Not liked ,then why buy?

Baston? Not liked, why buy

Clement should not accept players bought that he doesn't like

I don't like lots but if if they do a job then fine

All our purchases over the summer didn't start and nobody has commented this preferring to chuck insults around ,you massive cocks

To be fair, from reviews on Baston from his La Liga days, it was quite obvious he wasn't really the right fit for us. Disaster from a scouting point of view.

Mesa - remains to be seen. I think he's screwed here while Clement is in charge. Didn't want him in the first place in my opinion. Moneyball signing.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 9:13]
Mesa on 09:48 - Oct 16 with 2393 viewswhoflungdung

Let s put it this way Ris, I was a manager in some shape of form from the age of 21. When staff were taken on ,it was me who decided . In plod days, I made quitter a few waves about being involved in the interview process if it involved my department. Staff make or break your business,make no mistake so to have on your books someone you really don't rate is bad management. No ,its rank mismanagement.

No excuses for Clement .

Mesa is a naughty boy? JEEEEZ, Its what motivates managers of people.

Mesa on 09:52 - Oct 16 with 2380 viewsDarran

Mesa on 09:48 - Oct 16 by whoflungdung

Let s put it this way Ris, I was a manager in some shape of form from the age of 21. When staff were taken on ,it was me who decided . In plod days, I made quitter a few waves about being involved in the interview process if it involved my department. Staff make or break your business,make no mistake so to have on your books someone you really don't rate is bad management. No ,its rank mismanagement.

No excuses for Clement .

We won and had three points you thick cùnt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mesa on 09:54 - Oct 16 with 2378 viewsWarwickHunt

Mesa on 09:52 - Oct 16 by Darran

We won and had three points you thick cùnt.

I take it you two didn't kiss and make up on Saturday then?

Call it a hunch.
Mesa on 10:02 - Oct 16 with 2352 viewsDarran

Mesa on 09:54 - Oct 16 by WarwickHunt

I take it you two didn't kiss and make up on Saturday then?

Call it a hunch.

No chance. The bloke is filth.

Mesa on 10:04 - Oct 16 with 2350 viewsWarwickHunt

Mesa on 10:02 - Oct 16 by Darran

Really? You should have said, mun.
Mesa on 10:06 - Oct 16 with 2342 viewsDarran

Mesa on 10:04 - Oct 16 by WarwickHunt

Really? You should have said, mun.

I could say more Phil but I won't bother because he told me in private.
He's the most two faced snidey cùnt I've ever known.

Mesa on 10:11 - Oct 16 with 2334 viewsLoyal

Mesa on 10:02 - Oct 16 by Darran

Er .....
He was filth.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mesa on 12:15 - Oct 16 with 2226 viewsjasper_T

Mesa on 09:48 - Oct 16 by whoflungdung

No excuses for Clement .

It's not Clement's chequebook or Clement's club. He doesn't have veto power over all decisions, nor can he demand it.

Managers here last anywhere between 3 months and 2 years, and bigger clubs than ours have been bankrupted and kicked down the divisions after giving absolute power to a billy big bollocks manager in that sort of time period.

Footballers contracts are a much more serious investment than staffing the checkouts or whatever you were managing at 21. There has to be collaboration.
Mesa on 12:28 - Oct 16 with 2185 viewswhoflungdung

mesa thread derailed .WHY

Mesa on 12:28 - Oct 16 with 2183 viewsAguycalledJack

So, is anybody going to confirm why Mesa is not in the squad?
Mesa on 12:45 - Oct 16 with 2148 viewswhoflungdung

You could be right,come to think of it

He s described a head coach

So a manager of a multi million pound business sees staff unsuited to the needs of the team and as such not selected ,then either loaned out or flogged off

just wtf

Mesa on 12:58 - Oct 16 with 2112 viewsMeraki

Mesa on 07:52 - Oct 16 by 34dfgdf54

If you’re on about Tummer, to me he is. The guy travelled half way round the world to watch us play. If you’re one of those who think you need to be from Swansea then you’re entitled to your opinion.

You’re from Swansea and on previous threads you’re taking your laptop into pubs with headphones on you sad lonely tw*t. You should be getting yourself a ticket as soon as the job seekers cheque clears being a true Swansea jack, especially away games at £20
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 7:56]

I'm from Swansea, I live all over with work these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024