Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias 15:03 - Oct 8 with 22793 viewsmanseltonsa5

Just e mailed a reporter at Wales on Sunday regarding an article he did today regarding Wales match on Monday.He kept on referring to Welsh fans who he spoke to and mentioning they were also Cardiff city fans.When he spoke to Eli's James he only referred about him being a football fan,although everyone who listens to Elis on the radio knows he is a Swansea fan through and through.
I mentioned yo this reporter about his Cardiff bias and that they are supposed to be a national newspaper of Wales and represent the whole of the nation,I await his response
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 19:59 - Oct 8 with 5745 viewsawayjack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 17:47 - Oct 8 by whoflungdung

Not scousers then

Off hand I recall

Wrexham,Cardiff,rhos on fookn sea,caldicot,Bagillt,carmarthen MUFC //shameful ,no Swans flag evident.

Second largest city in Wales and not a feckn sign of it

If you've ever been to a Wales away game you'd know plenty of jacks and flags.
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:00 - Oct 8 with 5745 viewswhiterock

Hot dogs for tea

Plenty of Jacks in France last year, I even bumped into Owen Money
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:01 - Oct 8 with 5745 viewsbyron

Can’t believe how serious this is, what with all that’s going on in the world......

Benny

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:03 - Oct 8 with 5738 viewsmonmouth

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:01 - Oct 8 by byron

Can’t believe how serious this is, what with all that’s going on in the world......

It’s not serious you tedious troll.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:05 - Oct 8 with 5730 viewsbyron

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 17:47 - Oct 8 by whoflungdung

Not scousers then

Off hand I recall

Wrexham,Cardiff,rhos on fookn sea,caldicot,Bagillt,carmarthen MUFC //shameful ,no Swans flag evident.

Second largest city in Wales and not a feckn sign of it

To be honest jacks have only really started going in numbers since the euros, most Cardiff I know and have seen away have no problem with me, the further away mind the better.

Benny

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:07 - Oct 8 with 5722 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:05 - Oct 8 by byron

To be honest jacks have only really started going in numbers since the euros, most Cardiff I know and have seen away have no problem with me, the further away mind the better.

Do not feed...

Poll: Tory leader

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:17 - Oct 8 with 5697 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 19:33 - Oct 8 by Darran

Shame it looks like we'll be passing each other next April isn't it?

That would be a complete and utter nightmare . Let's hope PC can deliver.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:26 - Oct 8 with 5685 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 19:41 - Oct 8 by plasjack

True enough, if the scum get promotion, there will be such a Welsh media ejaculation since they became the capital.

I was only 2yrs old when that happened. :-) I am told it meant nothing at the time and it was a half arsed competition.
By God they have not half milked it since then though . Not bad for a place with virtually no history in an acient Country, other than being Merthyr Tydfil's coal depot. They can't even claim it is beautiful to visit either. Just a flat featureless town on mudflats.
The boys and their media mates done good.
Sorry to digress. Let's just hope we are still laughing at the Cardiff based and biased sports media next season.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 20:28]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:34 - Oct 8 with 5660 viewsJackflack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 17:41 - Oct 8 by whoflungdung

Really.

Point them out to me Jeth.

It's you that needs Specs

"Don't see many Swansea flags atvWales games but plenty of Cardiff ,even Bagillt ff s"

Where do I begin?
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 20:39]

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:43 - Oct 8 with 5633 viewsClydachjack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 17:59 - Oct 8 by Neath_Jack

He has been on twitter, some cardiff fans stole that flag and ran off with it when he went to the bar or something, a few have contacted the welsh supporters group but had no response.
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:52 - Oct 8 with 5587 viewsLoyal

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:43 - Oct 8 by Clydachjack

He has been on twitter, some cardiff fans stole that flag and ran off with it when he went to the bar or something, a few have contacted the welsh supporters group but had no response.

They weren't that brave in France.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:58 - Oct 8 with 5579 viewsLoyal

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:05 - Oct 8 by byron

Were you in holland when we lost 7-1 ?
clearky not mucka.
We outnumbered them.
And in Kilmarnock v scotland when hartson scored the winner they were conspicuous by their absence. And the few that were ran a fcking mile when the sweaties kicked off leaving the jacks holding the fort.
Don't kid me mate, seven of them take their flags to Georgia and everyone thinks they run the show, I don't think so. I've followed wales away for 30 years and am more than qualified to know what a fcking myth they are.
And always will be.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:09 - Oct 8 with 5567 viewsheadcleaner

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:43 - Oct 8 by Clydachjack

not being funny but that flag says club and country one love but shouldn't that be two loves?

There have always been swans flags at Wales games Christ there were even Cyril the swan fairy cakes left in reception in Azerbaijan in one hotel thats how generous we are.
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 11:05 - Oct 9 with 5436 viewsJoshTheJack

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:52 - Oct 8 by Loyal

They're not that brave when Wales have played at the Lib either.Pond life simple as.If we get to Russia they'll be quiet as a mouse aswell.
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 11:52 - Oct 9 with 5389 views34dfgdf54

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 21:52 - Oct 8 by Loyal

I can vouch for that.
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 16:26 - Oct 9 with 5282 viewsbyron

I was there in Holland, there were bloody loads of them, there was 3 of us and we didn’t hang about. In France things were different, everyone was buzzing to be there. I travelled with people in Cardiff I’ve known for years, great banter the whole time. Some need to move in from the dark days ffs.....
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 17:40]

Benny

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 17:49 - Oct 9 with 5234 viewslondonlisa2001

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 16:26 - Oct 9 by byron

I was there in Holland, there were bloody loads of them, there was 3 of us and we didn’t hang about. In France things were different, everyone was buzzing to be there. I travelled with people in Cardiff I’ve known for years, great banter the whole time. Some need to move in from the dark days ffs.....

I bet you reread your posts to check the 'us' and 'them' usage several times before you post.

Strange way for anyone to spend their time.
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 18:18 - Oct 9 with 5204 viewsmonmouth

Get a facking life you pointless moron.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 18:23 - Oct 9 with 5195 viewsLoyal

You do mate, what didn't you hang about for ?
What was going on in your mind about dark days ?

Ok, not everyone can be everywhere and clearly you go to games with people who would rather hide away because a few balling fools frighten you. Byron, I'm not calling you out on this but I often find if a pair is grown in certain situations playing hide and seek isn't on the agenda.

FFS ? Yes, ffs we are Swansea, and stop believing the myth.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:35 - Oct 9 with 5133 viewsbyron

The same Swansea that I hardly saw following Wales away in the old days but most still wont admit it. The away end wasn’t the nicest place to be that night in Amsterdam was it loyal?? Or were you not there, I certainly didn’t hang about a few of us left with about 10 mins to go....

Benny

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:40 - Oct 9 with 5122 viewsLoyal

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:35 - Oct 9 by byron

The same Swansea that I hardly saw following Wales away in the old days but most still wont admit it. The away end wasn’t the nicest place to be that night in Amsterdam was it loyal?? Or were you not there, I certainly didn’t hang about a few of us left with about 10 mins to go....

That was Cardiff taking a whacking off Wrexham.
Shut your nonsense. You clearly know nothing. I don't suppose you were in Cyprus either, hiding in your hotel room fiddling with yourself !
I don't want to hear from some scared so called Swansea fan ( which I doubt ) about how he thinks other human beings are harder and or better than he is.
Now grow a pair and stop running away your a disgrace.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:43 - Oct 9 with 5111 viewsmonmouth

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:35 - Oct 9 by byron

Get a life you pathetic wan ker. Everyone knows what you are.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:44 - Oct 9 with 5108 viewsowainglyndwr

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 11:52 - Oct 9 by 34dfgdf54

I can vouch for that.

I can voucher for that Steve and Cwmbran Jack in Lille opposite the main railway station there wss about 12 to 15 boys from Blackwood with a Blueturd flag getting big Billy bollox and telling our boys to take the flag down.
Obviously boys knowing Steve and cwmbran jack they told them where to go.
Once there was 7 of us the backed down and only thing I can say is shit out.
Even saying that they don't go to Cardiff games.
Fact
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 22:18]
Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:50 - Oct 9 with 5098 viewsLoyal

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 20:44 - Oct 9 by owainglyndwr

I can voucher for that Steve and Cwmbran Jack in Lille opposite the main railway station there wss about 12 to 15 boys from Blackwood with a Blueturd flag getting big Billy bollox and telling our boys to take the flag down.
Obviously boys knowing Steve and cwmbran jack they told them where to go.
Once there was 7 of us the backed down and only thing I can say is shit out.
Even saying that they don't go to Cardiff games.
Fact
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 22:18]

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but Fck em mate, I've been in too many situations to recall each one when they have backed down, honestly Byron needs to jog on before ( as Lisa said ) he forgets his us and we. Fail.

Wales on Sunday Cardiff bias on 22:12 - Oct 9 with 5038 viewsowainglyndwr

I went to Holland and bluebirds gave it big on the plane until they had a few dabs and found out we had a good few boxers.
After the odd clip and did not want to know.
They always needed numbers always
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024