Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which poster would you want as a neighbour 11:59 - Oct 23 with 5637 viewswhoflungdung

I hate neighbours per se but if pushed I d select professor or Warwick

Wayne could live over the road

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 21:53 - Oct 23 with 1749 viewswaynekerr55

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:33 - Oct 23 by Jackfath

Could those who have "nightmare neighbours" let me know as to what they deem makes them bad people to live by? I've been very lucky so far in that y neighbours are always fine towards me.

Had a right pair of cûnts who lived above us in Watford a few years back. Noisy and inconsiderate white trash. Asked them to keep noise down in weekdays but they didn't - thankfully the landlady kicked the chavvy twáts out.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 21:56 - Oct 23 with 1737 viewsexiledclaseboy

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 21:53 - Oct 23 by waynekerr55

Had a right pair of cûnts who lived above us in Watford a few years back. Noisy and inconsiderate white trash. Asked them to keep noise down in weekdays but they didn't - thankfully the landlady kicked the chavvy twáts out.

“Noisy and inconsiderate white trash”

Isn’t that exactly the sort of comment you’ve been slating Diane Abbot about since time began?

Poll: Tory leader

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 21:57 - Oct 23 with 1725 viewsDarran

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 21:56 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

Isn’t that exactly the sort of comment you’ve been slating Diane Abbot about since time began?

Ignore the Tory.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 21:58 - Oct 23 with 1721 viewswaynekerr55

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 21:56 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

I'm a massive hypocrite, can't you tell? To be fair the wording should have been trailer trash
[Post edited 23 Oct 2017 22:05]

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 21:59 - Oct 23 with 1719 viewswaynekerr55

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 21:57 - Oct 23 by Darran

Ignore the Tory.

😂😂😂😂

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 05:18 - Oct 24 with 1651 viewsMo_Wives

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:13 - Oct 23 by londonlisa2001

Perhaps you live opposite each other?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 06:36 - Oct 24 with 1640 viewsjackportis

Anyone cut a shared bit of grass with a neighbour and they never cut it back..

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 07:15 - Oct 24 with 1621 viewsSTID2017

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 06:36 - Oct 24 by jackportis

Anyone cut a shared bit of grass with a neighbour and they never cut it back..

We share a hedge (technically it's his hedge, but hey) I cut down my side as far as I can stretch across.
He leaves his grow to give himself privacy - about 10ft high and a total mess.
Genuinely lovely people though so not worth falling out over

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 07:30 - Oct 24 with 1609 viewswaynekerr55

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 07:15 - Oct 24 by STID2017

We share a hedge (technically it's his hedge, but hey) I cut down my side as far as I can stretch across.
He leaves his grow to give himself privacy - about 10ft high and a total mess.
Genuinely lovely people though so not worth falling out over

I've been in that situation twice. The owner of the upstairs flat next door was never there so I cut the hedge, plus as the upstairs flat was rented out the front garden was like a jungle. I must have filled about my (and their ) recycling wheelie bins about 15 times before re-seeding the law. It helped us both sell our properties so job done!

The old fella next to me isn't well but he said he's happy for me to cut the hedges , happy days

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 07:53 - Oct 24 with 1594 viewsSTID2017

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 07:30 - Oct 24 by waynekerr55

I've been in that situation twice. The owner of the upstairs flat next door was never there so I cut the hedge, plus as the upstairs flat was rented out the front garden was like a jungle. I must have filled about my (and their ) recycling wheelie bins about 15 times before re-seeding the law. It helped us both sell our properties so job done!

The old fella next to me isn't well but he said he's happy for me to cut the hedges , happy days

Like you, I'd happily cut the hedge for him - however I know he doesn't want to.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 08:43 - Oct 24 with 1579 viewswhoflungdung

Wish you lived nearer wAyne

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 12:58 - Oct 24 with 1518 viewsProfessor

My neighbours are fine-apart from the dogs next door who have turned our puppy into a raving barking machine.

One is very nice and helpful, but talks and talks
Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 13:17 - Oct 24 with 1498 viewsWarwickHunt

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 07:53 - Oct 24 by STID2017

Like you, I'd happily cut the hedge for him - however I know he doesn't want to.

I offered to trim my neighbour's bush but she declined the offer.
Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 13:22 - Oct 24 with 1488 viewsswanjackal

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 13:17 - Oct 24 by WarwickHunt

I offered to trim my neighbour's bush but she declined the offer.

Any joy on the plan of tearing up her carpet?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 13:24 - Oct 24 with 1485 viewsLohengrin

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 12:58 - Oct 24 by Professor

My neighbours are fine-apart from the dogs next door who have turned our puppy into a raving barking machine.

One is very nice and helpful, but talks and talks

Sausages!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 14:43 - Oct 24 with 1448 viewsProfessor

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 13:24 - Oct 24 by Lohengrin

Sausages!

Yes- but in a Cheshire accent!
Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 17:50 - Oct 24 with 1417 viewswaynekerr55

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 07:53 - Oct 24 by STID2017

Do you think he keeps his hedges up as a means of hiding the fact that they are 'sex people' (said in an Alan Partridge voice)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024