Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... 18:03 - Oct 28 with 18356 viewsTheResurrection

Seriously.....

JUST FACK OFF AWAY FROM SWANSEA CITY FC

For everyone else that gives a fack, for everyone else that understands SCFC are massively up against it.... get behind us.

But the ones that can't make a single facking post without commenting on the "sell outs" or Jenkins (grow the fack up, or find something else to do with your weekends)

Whatever the rights and wrongs - I've followed my club for nigh on 40 years, mostly in the shit leagues. I've been there, seen it, done it, paid for it, suffered it.....

The moaning kunts on here need addressing - It's YOU that is the BIGGEST challenge to our future now.

The Americans are no different to Doug Sharpe - not one BIT!!! Probably a LOT better.

[Post edited 30 Oct 2017 10:09]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:31 - Oct 29 with 1367 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 18:23 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

If it wasn't for the Box Office the Trust would have had the easy ride it's always enjoyed with ZERO questions asked.

It's all true, everything I say. The real problem is 35-50 year olds who have had some dreams come true re the football. Getting there was something else - staying there is going to take some real men - not some spineless depressive tvvats with their better years behind them.

Bring it on.

Ironic post, seems you were looking in the mirror when you wrote this. You're too 'facking' stupid to understand that, though.

"BOX OFFICE" FFS. You are a true clown.

Cool new avatar btw, how much time did you waste making that? Family time waits another day, huh?

Seriously now, do you hate your ACTUAL life or what? This is an online forum, and you are the biggest loser on it.

Maybe tomorrow you'll 'fack' the ugly missus and actually read your children a bed time story?

Nah, you'll just be posing and threatening people online again.

What a waste of space you are, truly.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:31 - Oct 29 with 1358 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:14 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

Jesus you are a sad ffukk. You need help, seriously. I'll just repost a perfect encapsulation of you, which you were terrified to respond to a few days ago. Really, really wish I had as much free time as you, and lived near you. You'd be taught a thing or two about Muay Thai, you 'facking clown.

Poor little res NEEDS this forum (and now Everton's) unlike anyone else on here except Dimi, sadly. They are the resident PS trolls, nothing more, and it's become clear as day.

He's got 'fack' all going on in the real world, where he's not some free-flowing "BOX OFFICE" generator, but just another angry, middle-aged loser white guy who hates his home life and his poor excuse for a 'finance' job. "The Resurrection" is far cooler and more fun, thus why he spends most of his time arguing on here and fantasizing about the size of other posters' "willys". Nail on head territory, right little wissy?

Seriously, this guy claims ignorance of world football due to "family time" when it suits his idiotic, endless arguments, yet the loser seems to have all day, everyday to write the longest, sshittiest novels possible and continue to stalk ex-players he's clearly infatuated with. Just because he knows 'fack' all about football and has been absolutely wrong about everything of substance he's ever said on here. Easier, then, to just bbitchh out like this little deranged clown does daily, instead of being an actual man and admitting he has been wrong about everything.

That's truly pathetic, you 'facking' loser. "Box office" an' all.

I'd love to meet up with you mate and i'll gladly call you right now to arrange.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:33 - Oct 29 with 1355 viewsswan65split

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:31 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

I'd love to meet up with you mate and i'll gladly call you right now to arrange.

troll
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:34 - Oct 29 with 1353 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:31 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

Ironic post, seems you were looking in the mirror when you wrote this. You're too 'facking' stupid to understand that, though.

"BOX OFFICE" FFS. You are a true clown.

Cool new avatar btw, how much time did you waste making that? Family time waits another day, huh?

Seriously now, do you hate your ACTUAL life or what? This is an online forum, and you are the biggest loser on it.

Maybe tomorrow you'll 'fack' the ugly missus and actually read your children a bed time story?

Nah, you'll just be posing and threatening people online again.

What a waste of space you are, truly.

I really get under your greasy, spotty skin don't i.

My life this, my job that, my mrs and my daughter. Fack me, talk about issues.

What a complete freak

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:35 - Oct 29 with 1350 viewsswan65split

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:34 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

What a complete freak

troll
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:47 - Oct 29 with 1328 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:31 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Trust me, Chrissy Wissy, so would I.

You'd be taught a lesson that's for sure.

Sadly for you, I get my aggression out through sparring and proper training. It's expensive, so you wouldn't be able to hang.

And my success in life means I don't live in nowhere-ville like you, and I travel a lot. I don't have time to arrange playdates with online trolls.

But if I did, you'd be first on the list for a tutorial on the hammer fist.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:50 - Oct 29 with 1322 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:47 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

Trust me, Chrissy Wissy, so would I.

You'd be taught a lesson that's for sure.

Sadly for you, I get my aggression out through sparring and proper training. It's expensive, so you wouldn't be able to hang.

And my success in life means I don't live in nowhere-ville like you, and I travel a lot. I don't have time to arrange playdates with online trolls.

But if I did, you'd be first on the list for a tutorial on the hammer fist.

So that's a no then? Not even a "chat" on the phone?

Facking girl, or vvank Yank

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:53 - Oct 29 with 1314 viewsswan65split

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:50 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

So that's a no then? Not even a "chat" on the phone?

Facking girl, or vvank Yank

pm me well arrange something
Login to get fewer ads

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:53 - Oct 29 with 1311 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:34 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

What a complete freak

Just calling you on your deranged bbullsshitt you 'facking' pathetic loser.

Keep in mind, you do this sshitt with every poster who disagrees with you.

I reserve it for you.

Seems you've been off your meds lately BOX OFFICE, or is it just the free-flowing bbullsshitt blowing up in your face that has you even more on edge?

Mid-life crisis, maybe?

I'm not married and no children, I do quite well with beautiful women in several countries, and I have a great career that I love.

You on the other hand?

You're on PS everyday, all day. Enough said.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:56 - Oct 29 with 1303 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:53 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

Just calling you on your deranged bbullsshitt you 'facking' pathetic loser.

Keep in mind, you do this sshitt with every poster who disagrees with you.

I reserve it for you.

Seems you've been off your meds lately BOX OFFICE, or is it just the free-flowing bbullsshitt blowing up in your face that has you even more on edge?

Mid-life crisis, maybe?

I'm not married and no children, I do quite well with beautiful women in several countries, and I have a great career that I love.

You on the other hand?

You're on PS everyday, all day. Enough said.

You were on every day until you were found out and shamed off here.

Can you do me a big favour, little girl? Can you copy and paste your masterpiece one more time. I know it makes your wet.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:03 - Oct 29 with 1292 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:56 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

You were on every day until you were found out and shamed off here.

Can you do me a big favour, little girl? Can you copy and paste your masterpiece one more time. I know it makes your wet.

Nah, I wasn't, ever.

I post when I have time, and when I feel like it. PS isn't my life, unlike you Chrissy Wissy. I do real sshitt everyday, not online threats.

"Found out"?

Meaning what, exactly?

And there you go again fantasizing about posters.

You need to get laid, clearly, but I have an idea that you're repressing a lot of homosexual thoughts and desires.

Tell us how boring Gylfi is again, and how much you love Sanches' physique.

"I know it makes you wet"
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:05 - Oct 29 with 1287 viewsmonmouth

Brilliant, like Saturday nights of old.

Anyway, I thought we played well today but lost a bit of heart after the second. A bit of luck turning for us and we go in 2-0 and they go in to boos and don’t come back. Or Tam stays a yard back and it’s 2-1. Those breaks going for us, including the folklore Michu game, is what has got wins up there. It is time to get behind the team now and I thought the travelling support bar the usual theatregoers at these grounds, did so. Was anybody seriously bored today? I certainly wasn’t.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:08 - Oct 29 with 1279 viewsswan65split

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:05 - Oct 29 by monmouth

Anyway, I thought we played well today but lost a bit of heart after the second. A bit of luck turning for us and we go in 2-0 and they go in to boos and don’t come back. Or Tam stays a yard back and it’s 2-1. Those breaks going for us, including the folklore Michu game, is what has got wins up there. It is time to get behind the team now and I thought the travelling support bar the usual theatregoers at these grounds, did so. Was anybody seriously bored today? I certainly wasn’t.

your picture is ideal, sadly i see weakness. 2nd half will be afight bigger than last season
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:09 - Oct 29 with 1277 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:53 - Oct 29 by swan65split

pm me well arrange something

Sort him out, 65.

Someone needs to, this forum has become his own personal hate vessel.

Speaking of, to the mods, how is this clown allowed to do this sshitt everyday?

If little res isn't worthy of a ban, I honestly don't know who or what is.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:09 - Oct 29 with 1202 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:37 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

No, we were thoroughly outclassed, just like all season so far.

Clement's preferred setup is to play defensive football like Atletico, but without their bite and quality in attack. It "works" well against the big clubs, if you consider bunkerball "working" well.

Arsenal is about the most perfect team to play against, and we were still dominated. We don't pose a threat in attack whatsoever, and we don't have the end product to 'knick' goals like last season.

It's been dreadful this season.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 1:59]

This time last season

Llorente 1 goal 0 assists

Tammy 5 and 1 assist.

"KN"ickity Klickk

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:11 - Oct 29 with 1200 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:54 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

Not homophobic at all, plenty of gay friends.

But they're all loud and proud about their sexuality, and you clearly aren't with yourself.

Ironic you're playing the victim card, though. Typical I know.

Little baby.

And, as I said, what exactly was I "found out" about?

Other than being right about literally everything that has transpired since I started posting?

And, again, I do real sshitt with my life, unlike you. Any "disappearance" means I'm focusing on that, not some ffukkingg online forum you loser.

It's all you got, though, so I understand why you're such a liar, coward, and fraud.

Oh no....... he dropped in the I've got gay friends card.

This is facking hilarious

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:12 - Oct 29 with 1266 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:03 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

Nah, I wasn't, ever.

I post when I have time, and when I feel like it. PS isn't my life, unlike you Chrissy Wissy. I do real sshitt everyday, not online threats.

"Found out"?

Meaning what, exactly?

And there you go again fantasizing about posters.

You need to get laid, clearly, but I have an idea that you're repressing a lot of homosexual thoughts and desires.

Tell us how boring Gylfi is again, and how much you love Sanches' physique.

"I know it makes you wet"

Homophobic now....

Found out and you disappeared... gone, like willow the wisp.

They seek him here, they seek him there....

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:12 - Oct 29 with 1199 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:54 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

Not homophobic at all, plenty of gay friends.

But they're all loud and proud about their sexuality, and you clearly aren't with yourself.

Ironic you're playing the victim card, though. Typical I know.

Little baby.

And, as I said, what exactly was I "found out" about?

Other than being right about literally everything that has transpired since I started posting?

And, again, I do real sshitt with my life, unlike you. Any "disappearance" means I'm focusing on that, not some ffukkingg online forum you loser.

It's all you got, though, so I understand why you're such a liar, coward, and fraud.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:13 - Oct 29 with 1199 viewstheloneranger

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:29 - Oct 29 by swan65split

yeah i was at the 64semi an all we messed up there as well...and Leeds in 71?

Leeds Jan 1970

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:16 - Oct 29 with 1255 viewsmonmouth

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:08 - Oct 29 by swan65split

your picture is ideal, sadly i see weakness. 2nd half will be afight bigger than last season

The next home games are key for me, and the way we approach them, but today was I thought on a knife edge, and Arsenal are a bloody good team, with better players in every position. We did as good a job on them as we could and the team looked well at the races until that second knocked some stuffing out. Chelsea gave us a far bigger pasting and we went on to beat them 2-0 and win a cup. Luck plays a big part in these games.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:17 - Oct 29 with 1255 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:05 - Oct 29 by monmouth

I think you're pretty funny, Monmouth, but you've been sidekicking little res too much lately.

Either that, or you're wearing some ridiculous rose-tinted glasses.

If you think we were dreadful last season, then you can't possibly think otherwise this season.

Siggy/Llorente brought quality and end product, exactly what we lack at the moment. It's going to be a long, long season unless we bring in a Viera or Ljajic in January.

And we won't.

We're up sshitt creek.

End of.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:18 - Oct 29 with 1251 viewsmonmouth

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:17 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

I think you're pretty funny, Monmouth, but you've been sidekicking little res too much lately.

If you think we were dreadful last season, then you can't possibly think otherwise this season.

Siggy/Llorente brought quality and end product, exactly what we lack at the moment. It's going to be a long, long season unless we bring in a Viera or Ljajic in January.

And we won't.

We're up sshitt creek.

End of.

You don’t agree with my assessment of today?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:18 - Oct 29 with 1252 viewsswan65split

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:16 - Oct 29 by monmouth

The next home games are key for me, and the way we approach them, but today was I thought on a knife edge, and Arsenal are a bloody good team, with better players in every position. We did as good a job on them as we could and the team looked well at the races until that second knocked some stuffing out. Chelsea gave us a far bigger pasting and we went on to beat them 2-0 and win a cup. Luck plays a big part in these games.

knife edge? have you seen the stats? sorry m8 we were done.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:20 - Oct 29 with 1250 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:17 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

And we won't.

We're up sshitt creek.

End of.

What's wrong little girl, someone not posting under one of your usernames having a different view?

Best get yet another email and make another one up... you're formidable fair play.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:20 - Oct 29 with 1246 viewsmonmouth

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:18 - Oct 29 by swan65split

knife edge? have you seen the stats? sorry m8 we were done.

Stats, No, but I was at the game.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024