Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... 18:03 - Oct 28 with 18400 viewsTheResurrection

Seriously.....

JUST FACK OFF AWAY FROM SWANSEA CITY FC

For everyone else that gives a fack, for everyone else that understands SCFC are massively up against it.... get behind us.

But the ones that can't make a single facking post without commenting on the "sell outs" or Jenkins (grow the fack up, or find something else to do with your weekends)

Whatever the rights and wrongs - I've followed my club for nigh on 40 years, mostly in the shit leagues. I've been there, seen it, done it, paid for it, suffered it.....

The moaning kunts on here need addressing - It's YOU that is the BIGGEST challenge to our future now.

The Americans are no different to Doug Sharpe - not one BIT!!! Probably a LOT better.

[Post edited 30 Oct 2017 10:09]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:02 - Oct 30 with 3166 viewsKerouac

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:44 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

The same Ronald Koeman who's just got sacked, probably because of Siggy??

Or Pochettino who said one nice thing but would never ever have gone in for him.

Not quite sure what to say about the rest of your email. You should be a scout

The same Ronald Koeman who had an illustrious playing career for;
Ajax Amsterdam, PSV Eindoven, Feyenoord and Barcelona.
Scoring 160 goals in 445 games from midfield, centre-back, sweeper, wherever you fecking put him basically.
78 caps for Holland, in their most successful era, 14 goals cracked in for them too.
Captain in teams containing great players.
European Champion, 2 time European Cup winner, Eredivisie winner, La Ligament winner etc.
Assistant manager of Holland and Barcelona.
Manager of Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, Benfica, Valencia, Southampton and Everton...yeah, that Ronald Koeman yeah.
Vs
Some jumped up cock sucker from Swansea 😂

Pochettino signed "the Wardrobe" you tw*t 😀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 22:24 - Oct 30 with 3096 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:02 - Oct 30 by Kerouac

Scoring 160 goals in 445 games from midfield, centre-back, sweeper, wherever you fecking put him basically.
78 caps for Holland, in their most successful era, 14 goals cracked in for them too.
European Champion, 2 time European Cup winner, Eredivisie winner, La Ligament winner etc.
Manager of Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, Benfica, Valencia, Southampton and Everton...yeah, that Ronald Koeman yeah.
Vs

Spot on in this thread, Kerouac.

Some idiot from the valley thinks he's "BOX OFFICE" because of a little forum.

Meanwhile, people actually PLAY THE GAME AND WORK IN FOOTBALL and know their sshitt and disagree with everything he's ever said.

Keep up the good work.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2017 22:25]
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 22:28 - Oct 30 with 3091 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:02 - Oct 30 by Kerouac

Vs

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 22:47 - Oct 31 with 2955 viewsbonymine

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 21:43 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

You ever been outside Bonymaen scruff? Tell me about yourself? You're clearly a man of superior intellect, I can tell by your opportune use of the smiley.

I know nothing about a username on a downer cos he or she can't get the love in his or her real life.

I don't want to facking know, mush

Why do you presume I live in Bonymaen you two faced Tw@t ...just ‘cos my username is Bonymine

As I said, never judge a book by it’s cover ; you live in the Rhondda ? valleys and I don’t (thank Phuk !!)

And for your information I attended Olchfa School and have lived in Swansea West/Gower all my life unlike you Valley Boy ......

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 23:13 - Oct 31 with 2914 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 22:47 - Oct 31 by bonymine

Why do you presume I live in Bonymaen you two faced Tw@t ...just ‘cos my username is Bonymine

As I said, never judge a book by it’s cover ; you live in the Rhondda ? valleys and I don’t (thank Phuk !!)

And for your information I attended Olchfa School and have lived in Swansea West/Gower all my life unlike you Valley Boy ......

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Do you know the guy who made the flag in your avatar?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 10:08 - Nov 1 with 2790 viewsSgorioFruit

football eh?

brings out the best and the worst in people

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 10:25 - Nov 1 with 2768 viewswhoflungdung

I used to chase Young girls all over Olchfa ,but it was woodland then and a paradise to gro up in .

I was very young at the time and had no idea why I was chasing them or what to do when they were caught .

Floreat Swansea

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:40 - Nov 4 with 2620 viewsthornabyswan

After another fukcing dreadful performance I am going to take your advice and stay away for the next game.
Just thought I would let you know.
Hopefully Jenkins and Clement will be gone before my next visit.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 04:46 - Nov 5 with 2551 viewsEU5Makaveli

Absolutely spot on.. 80% of our fickle fan base were waiting for an excuse to get on the players back back before the game started. Yes we are sh*t, but the fans are half the problem... get behind the team from the start without looking for an excuse to single out a player (clucas, Carroll) for mistakes from the start .
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 07:00 - Nov 5 with 2525 viewsSuperjan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 04:46 - Nov 5 by EU5Makaveli

Absolutely spot on.. 80% of our fickle fan base were waiting for an excuse to get on the players back back before the game started. Yes we are sh*t, but the fans are half the problem... get behind the team from the start without looking for an excuse to single out a player (clucas, Carroll) for mistakes from the start .

Nonsense, absolute nonsense our fickle fans want to see our players do well , our team do well but there is a massive disconnect between our fans and the millionaires on the pitch and the millionaires who put them there ! Until that’s resolved there will be there’ll be problems.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 07:06 - Nov 5 with 2517 viewsAnotherJohn

Yep, somebody was blaming the victims.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:17 - Nov 5 with 2459 viewsishootpeople

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 04:46 - Nov 5 by EU5Makaveli

At least Jenkins' programme notes convinced someone.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:22 - Nov 5 with 2446 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 07:00 - Nov 5 by Superjan

Nonsense, absolute nonsense our fickle fans want to see our players do well , our team do well but there is a massive disconnect between our fans and the millionaires on the pitch and the millionaires who put them there ! Until that’s resolved there will be there’ll be problems.

You're in the wrong league then Chump. That's life in the Premier, maybe that's why you jeered, you want to go back to league 2 so you can relate more to the shit that's on the pitch?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:24 - Nov 5 with 2442 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:17 - Nov 5 by ishootpeople

Mods, no offence but how the fack are you allowing this idiots username?

Get him banned, it's disgusting.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:26 - Nov 5 with 2437 viewsJackfath

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:24 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

Mods, no offence but how the fack are you allowing this idiots username?

Get him banned, it's disgusting.

He's a photographer Chrissie.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:29 - Nov 5 with 2425 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:26 - Nov 5 by Jackfath

Get rid of the snidey kunt.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:40 - Nov 5 with 2388 viewsSuperjan

I know we’re in the Premier league and no I don’t want to go back to league 2 ,but when an employee of the club blames the fans for the “shit “ that was yesterday that’s not on .
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:40 - Nov 5 with 2387 viewsishootpeople

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:26 - Nov 5 by Jackfath

Thanks, I thought it was obvious?
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:41 - Nov 5 with 2382 viewsishootpeople

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:29 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

Get rid of the snidey kunt.

Apologies if I offended you or hurt your feelings.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:44 - Nov 5 with 2373 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:40 - Nov 5 by Superjan

I know we’re in the Premier league and no I don’t want to go back to league 2 ,but when an employee of the club blames the fans for the “shit “ that was yesterday that’s not on .

The fans played their part and if you and others carry on you'll get your wish in watching us play in league 2. Will you be there Jan Molby?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:44 - Nov 5 with 2371 viewsJackfath

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:40 - Nov 5 by ishootpeople

Thanks, I thought it was obvious?

Well I didn't think you were a gun man, although I can see why someone who's clearly very frustrated would.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:45 - Nov 5 with 2368 viewsishootpeople

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:44 - Nov 5 by Jackfath

Well I didn't think you were a gun man, although I can see why someone who's clearly very frustrated would.

Although I did shoot a gun once in cadets.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:46 - Nov 5 with 2363 viewsWarwickHunt

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:17 - Nov 5 by ishootpeople

Nah, he's Jenkins (Machiavelli, innit?). He never could spell.

His arithmetic has improved of late though...
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:47 - Nov 5 with 2363 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:41 - Nov 5 by ishootpeople

Apologies if I offended you or hurt your feelings.

Mods get rid of this kunt. It's a hideous username in this climate, made up two days ago

He's also talking about muay thai martial arts. Now where have we heard that before the last few days. This Yank freak must think we're all thick as fack over here.

Ban it.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:53 - Nov 5 with 2338 viewsishootpeople

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:47 - Nov 5 by TheResurrection

Mods get rid of this kunt. It's a hideous username in this climate, made up two days ago

He's also talking about muay thai martial arts. Now where have we heard that before the last few days. This Yank freak must think we're all thick as fack over here.

Ban it.

Do you call yourself "Box Office" after your working environment?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024