Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... 18:03 - Oct 28 with 18362 viewsTheResurrection

Seriously.....

JUST FACK OFF AWAY FROM SWANSEA CITY FC

For everyone else that gives a fack, for everyone else that understands SCFC are massively up against it.... get behind us.

But the ones that can't make a single facking post without commenting on the "sell outs" or Jenkins (grow the fack up, or find something else to do with your weekends)

Whatever the rights and wrongs - I've followed my club for nigh on 40 years, mostly in the shit leagues. I've been there, seen it, done it, paid for it, suffered it.....

The moaning kunts on here need addressing - It's YOU that is the BIGGEST challenge to our future now.

The Americans are no different to Doug Sharpe - not one BIT!!! Probably a LOT better.

[Post edited 30 Oct 2017 10:09]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:09 - Oct 29 with 1200 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 12:51 - Oct 29 by thornabyswan

Out of interest why is it not ok for me to say that our style of play under Clement is boring
But it was ok for you to slag off Sigurdsson and Llorente for an entire season.
Despite the fact we would have gone last season without them.
You went on and on about how we would play this attractive free flowing football without them but in reality it's quite the opposite.
No pace no width and a manager who sets us up to stifle the opposition.
That's fine against the likes of Arsenal Man Utd or Spurs but not against Watford Newcastle Leicester.
Our summer transfer window has been a disaster and we are paying for it now.

Spot on, Thornaby.

EDIT: To Phil S (and other mods), care to explain why res hasn't been banned? Plenty of abusive, personal material there. I expect no answer, but you'd think it's quite deserving of one. I won't hold my breath for a response.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 13:12]
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:11 - Oct 29 with 1191 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 12:51 - Oct 29 by thornabyswan

Out of interest why is it not ok for me to say that our style of play under Clement is boring
But it was ok for you to slag off Sigurdsson and Llorente for an entire season.
Despite the fact we would have gone last season without them.
You went on and on about how we would play this attractive free flowing football without them but in reality it's quite the opposite.
No pace no width and a manager who sets us up to stifle the opposition.
That's fine against the likes of Arsenal Man Utd or Spurs but not against Watford Newcastle Leicester.
Our summer transfer window has been a disaster and we are paying for it now.

The Swans are under tremendous pressure every season, it's a minor miracle we've achieved what we have.

Llorente and Siggy were a few bob to us, and I'd hoped we'd see a return to width and pace. It hasn't turned out that way and it seems I gave Clement too much faith. I thought he was tactically sound and the way he mixed up our formations last season was a means to an end. I thought we'd see pace being brought in in the Summer. I thought we'd pack the One Trick Pony and Wardrobe off somewhere and we'd replace them with a bit of zip and technique.

I was told half way through the window that Clement doesn't like wingers. I felt numb to be honest.

But, having said all that we have a much better squad right now that we did last season. Tammy is a young kid but already is twice the player Llorente is and has 5 times the amount of goals he had at this time of last season.

Had Chadli been brought in, had we bitten the bullet and paid the extra £5m I think we'd have seen a different start to the season.

But had Clement played Mesa and Clucas in his more natural positions and had Clement been a bit more expansive we may well have had a lot different season anyway.

Siggy and Llorente just weren't all that and you can watch both of their careers fade into insignificance if you want in Liverpool and London respectively

My big worry now is that Jenkins will try and buy back Siggy next season for £10m or something. Frightens the life out of me.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:14 - Oct 29 with 1178 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:11 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

The Swans are under tremendous pressure every season, it's a minor miracle we've achieved what we have.

Llorente and Siggy were a few bob to us, and I'd hoped we'd see a return to width and pace. It hasn't turned out that way and it seems I gave Clement too much faith. I thought he was tactically sound and the way he mixed up our formations last season was a means to an end. I thought we'd see pace being brought in in the Summer. I thought we'd pack the One Trick Pony and Wardrobe off somewhere and we'd replace them with a bit of zip and technique.

I was told half way through the window that Clement doesn't like wingers. I felt numb to be honest.

But, having said all that we have a much better squad right now that we did last season. Tammy is a young kid but already is twice the player Llorente is and has 5 times the amount of goals he had at this time of last season.

Had Chadli been brought in, had we bitten the bullet and paid the extra £5m I think we'd have seen a different start to the season.

But had Clement played Mesa and Clucas in his more natural positions and had Clement been a bit more expansive we may well have had a lot different season anyway.

Siggy and Llorente just weren't all that and you can watch both of their careers fade into insignificance if you want in Liverpool and London respectively

My big worry now is that Jenkins will try and buy back Siggy next season for £10m or something. Frightens the life out of me.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Same boring, regurgitated bbullsshitt as always.

Admit you have been wrong about everything and move on, online pussy.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:15 - Oct 29 with 1176 viewslondonlisa2001

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:04 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Yeah well that's my point. People our age never ever thought we'd get to the Premier League, but we did.

Our football has been rock bottom in the past and hardly anybody went. 3 or 4 thousand, tops. No internet to not just vent the spleen but to drip the misery into everybody else.

There's no realism in all this. It's just an expectation that the Swans are in some way responsible for making us all happy, forget the ridiculously hard challenges the Club is up against, week in week out, Summer in, Summer out.

The Swans, and now Jenkins and Co have just become the easy target, No balance in any argument, it's just i'm a lifelong fan and i'm bored.

Bored against Arsenal, Man U, you know the rest...... that's boredom these days because we've had a tough few seasons.

That's all a bit pathetic don't you think? What do people expect, what is a serious expectation? We won a Cup, we went to Europe and we've been 7 years at the very top.

What makes us shit then Chris?

I agree with some of what you are saying. Always drives me mad when people say stuff like 'we should beat Southampton, or Watford, or West Brom, or Newcastle' or whoever. The sense of entitlement that has grown in the last 7 seasons is astonishing.

But. Where I disagree, is that from the position we had in that first Laudrup season, the way we've managed to contrive to chuck that away is incredibly sad. We had a real opportunity to push on as a club and cement our future for many, many years. Yes, we may have seen relegation fights, or even relegation itself, but we had a great group of players, a great style of play, a fan base that was energised, an ownership structure that was unique. A lot of that has been dismantled for seemingly little reason.

I won't stop supporting this club if we go down. It is what it is. Most of my supporting life has been with Swansea teams at a completely different level of crap to the one we have at the moment. But it doesn't stop me feeling that an opportunity that was in our grasp, has been squandered due to mismanagement at the top.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:20 - Oct 29 with 1151 viewsRancid

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:04 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Yeah well that's my point. People our age never ever thought we'd get to the Premier League, but we did.

Our football has been rock bottom in the past and hardly anybody went. 3 or 4 thousand, tops. No internet to not just vent the spleen but to drip the misery into everybody else.

There's no realism in all this. It's just an expectation that the Swans are in some way responsible for making us all happy, forget the ridiculously hard challenges the Club is up against, week in week out, Summer in, Summer out.

The Swans, and now Jenkins and Co have just become the easy target, No balance in any argument, it's just i'm a lifelong fan and i'm bored.

Bored against Arsenal, Man U, you know the rest...... that's boredom these days because we've had a tough few seasons.

That's all a bit pathetic don't you think? What do people expect, what is a serious expectation? We won a Cup, we went to Europe and we've been 7 years at the very top.

What makes us shit then Chris?

We were in the perfect position to push on like Southampton Watford and even Stoke have.We'd established ourselves and with the right decisions made we could have.As a result of the wrong decisions we are now worse than we've ever been and it annoys the fans no end.

These forums are in place for us to give our views on whats good and whats not at the club.Yesterday some tipsters were backing us at 12/1 given our record at the Emirates yet we lost after going ahead.The Leicester game was absymal and several before that usually at home.To lose to Newcastle Watford and be outclassed by Leicester is bound to piss postsrs off and I cant believe you're digging out anyone who cares enough to show their displeasure.

You're an intelligent fella and I dont understand how you're notvseeing it the same way.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:25 - Oct 29 with 1137 viewsthornabyswan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:15 - Oct 29 by londonlisa2001

I agree with some of what you are saying. Always drives me mad when people say stuff like 'we should beat Southampton, or Watford, or West Brom, or Newcastle' or whoever. The sense of entitlement that has grown in the last 7 seasons is astonishing.

But. Where I disagree, is that from the position we had in that first Laudrup season, the way we've managed to contrive to chuck that away is incredibly sad. We had a real opportunity to push on as a club and cement our future for many, many years. Yes, we may have seen relegation fights, or even relegation itself, but we had a great group of players, a great style of play, a fan base that was energised, an ownership structure that was unique. A lot of that has been dismantled for seemingly little reason.

I won't stop supporting this club if we go down. It is what it is. Most of my supporting life has been with Swansea teams at a completely different level of crap to the one we have at the moment. But it doesn't stop me feeling that an opportunity that was in our grasp, has been squandered due to mismanagement at the top.

I won't stop supporting either but this a football forum and you should be able to post your opinion without the level of abuse I received last night.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:33 - Oct 29 with 1111 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:15 - Oct 29 by londonlisa2001

But you're being quite unrealistic in my opinion.

Let's look at some basic facts. The Swans since 1912 have been 96 years outside of the top flight.

I've been amazingly privileged to have witnessed all 9 of those seasons, just 8.5% of our whole existence has been in the top division, you are old enough to have witnessed this too.

Now out of that 8.5% we can thrown in a few random seasons where we've enjoyed spats of success here and there but the big picture is very clear.

Our club, historically isn't one that's considered big enough or good enough to be where we are now. I bet half the league are looking at us and thinking how the fack are they still there?

But we have fans now who are bored bless them, like all we've achieved isn't good enough for them, they're not satisfied, "we are shit"!!!

I'm sorry but that just winds me up beyond belief. We should be grateful, we should thank our lucky stars every morning. The highs we've enjoyed in the last 15 years are unprecedented and we have just flippantly forgotten about that.

You could argue we've made mistakes, we can all point the finger and say I would have done this, that or the other differently, but none of us have the god given right to know for sure that anything we may have done or suggested would have made things turn out any differently.

The Board can though, they can stand up to time and say we did all that, us! It was us who steered the club out of the Vetch and on the best journey we ever could have dreamed of.

Every decision they have made, whether we feel it right or wrong has led us to 7 years at the top with a cup and Euro tour.

We can never say if we'd have done things differently with Laudrup or after him whether we'd still have progressed and cemented anything.

Look at the above percentages, the odds weren't great, but we're still defying them.

Entitlement is a great word you've used, E20 brought it up the other day. This is EXACTLY the issue now, it's appalling.

We're our own worst enemy and the Swans have become an easy target when they should be something we all cherish.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:35 - Oct 29 with 1107 viewstrampie

Swansea is a little team and always been a little team compared to the giants of British football.

Getting back to the top division was unlikely at the start of the Swans second run up the leagues but not impossible, I can't say I thought Swansea would never ever make the top tier again.

Swansea making the top tier and staying there for a good few years coinciding with all the TV money in the game would now make it disappointing if they get relegated and don't get back up within a few seasons.

I thought relegation for little old Swansea would be certain at some point within a decade if Swans continued to stay up but the closer to the tenth anniversary of getting back up the less chance one would think there would be of going down.

I wanted 5 years (they have bettered that) and I wanted the Swans to have and to own their own top class academy and to own their own ground (I know there is a downside to that), I also wanted the fans to own or have a controlling share in the club.
I wanted Swansea to have something tangible form their stay in the top division.

If a team stays in the top division for 10 years straight you would think they would have the financial muscle and clout to stay there even if they are a small club against teams that have only just come up or teams that have only been up for a year or two who might be small teams themselves.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:39 - Oct 29 with 1093 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:33 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Let's look at some basic facts. The Swans since 1912 have been 96 years outside of the top flight.

I've been amazingly privileged to have witnessed all 9 of those seasons, just 8.5% of our whole existence has been in the top division, you are old enough to have witnessed this too.

Now out of that 8.5% we can thrown in a few random seasons where we've enjoyed spats of success here and there but the big picture is very clear.

Our club, historically isn't one that's considered big enough or good enough to be where we are now. I bet half the league are looking at us and thinking how the fack are they still there?

But we have fans now who are bored bless them, like all we've achieved isn't good enough for them, they're not satisfied, "we are shit"!!!

I'm sorry but that just winds me up beyond belief. We should be grateful, we should thank our lucky stars every morning. The highs we've enjoyed in the last 15 years are unprecedented and we have just flippantly forgotten about that.

You could argue we've made mistakes, we can all point the finger and say I would have done this, that or the other differently, but none of us have the god given right to know for sure that anything we may have done or suggested would have made things turn out any differently.

The Board can though, they can stand up to time and say we did all that, us! It was us who steered the club out of the Vetch and on the best journey we ever could have dreamed of.

Every decision they have made, whether we feel it right or wrong has led us to 7 years at the top with a cup and Euro tour.

We can never say if we'd have done things differently with Laudrup or after him whether we'd still have progressed and cemented anything.

Look at the above percentages, the odds weren't great, but we're still defying them.

Entitlement is a great word you've used, E20 brought it up the other day. This is EXACTLY the issue now, it's appalling.

We're our own worst enemy and the Swans have become an easy target when they should be something we all cherish.

'FACK' ME, FFS.

"Family time" will have to wait another day.

Only you are your "own worst enemy", online pussy.

Give it up, your meltdowns are reaching epic proportions.

Admit you've been wrong about everything and move on.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:46 - Oct 29 with 1075 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:20 - Oct 29 by Rancid

We were in the perfect position to push on like Southampton Watford and even Stoke have.We'd established ourselves and with the right decisions made we could have.As a result of the wrong decisions we are now worse than we've ever been and it annoys the fans no end.

These forums are in place for us to give our views on whats good and whats not at the club.Yesterday some tipsters were backing us at 12/1 given our record at the Emirates yet we lost after going ahead.The Leicester game was absymal and several before that usually at home.To lose to Newcastle Watford and be outclassed by Leicester is bound to piss postsrs off and I cant believe you're digging out anyone who cares enough to show their displeasure.

You're an intelligent fella and I dont understand how you're notvseeing it the same way.

I am showing the intelligence here, you're just showing your frustrations and not accounting for some basic facts.

Watford, Stoke, Southampton? You can't use any team and compare them to us, not unless you do that over a much longer time.

Watford have got lucky this season with a great manager. They have a quirky set up and sack one each year. There is no guarantees this formula will pay off. Silva could jump ship next season and they could be one bad appoiinmeny from the Championship again. They certainly weren't a great example last season. In fact, they were close to relegation.

Stoke? Are you serious? We are about as established as them. The only difference is they've been in the league maybe 3 or 4 years more than us. Plus they've got a mega rich family backing them, but they are struggling and hardly ripping up any trees. A lot have tipped them for the drop.

Southampton have recently been in League 1 FFS. They've had a couple of decent seasons bases mainly on their incredible crop of youngsters but they won't be able to sustain that every season. They already look like they're on the downward slide if you ask me.

But that's the Premier League for you, we're up against it, massively.

There is no perfect position to push on, thats a load of nonsense. One season everything can change, A perfect position doesn't exist for any club from 8 or 9th down. It's very much down to perhaps a manager on a crest of a wave or a great crop of kids coming through, or being lucky in the transfer market - Leicester, Vardy, Mahrez, Kante for example.

You have got a vision of Utopia but you're offering randomly average clubs to push the point home. The 2 just don't meet up or make sense.

The forums have become a place for miserable fackers to moan, moan, moan and offer zero constructively.

It's all doom and gloom with no sense of perspective or balance.

We have not been outclassed in any game so far, we've been in every SINGLE ONE OF THEM. When Garry Monk was in charge in his first full season we converted a crazy percentage of our low chances. It was well noted at the time. We had the luck back then, we don't at the moment, but Clement is helping that.

There's only way to see it and that's fairly. If you can't be that, you can't be anything.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:53 - Oct 29 with 1051 viewslondonlisa2001

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:33 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Yes, I have seen all 9 seasons in the top flight. And ten years ago, I would have said that I'd seen two and I would NEVER see another one. I genuinely never believed that we'd get to the premier league. The achievement to get to the premier league was astonishing. I remember being at Wembley at 4-2 going into injury time and STILL thinking it surely won't happen.

But I guess it depends on where you take the starting point as to how you feel now. Given our history, to have what we have now is unbelievable. But when we did get here, certainly after the first season when we stayed up against ALL odds, we found ourselves with a platform - a new starting point if you like. And that platform was a club with no debt, access to ridiculous sums of money coming through the door. A stadium that, although too small for our new needs, was still adequate, costing us nothing and sold out every single week. We were actually, at that point, in a relatively strong position to push on, as many clubs around us had got themselves into massive debt to get to the same place.

It's what's happened since then that has left many frustrated. It doesn't detract from the achievement of getting there, but it's still been mismanaged from that new start. It's like in a game against Man Utd away if you like. The chances of winning it at the start are minute, and no one could complain if we lost. But if we managed to contrive to find ourselves 2 nil up entering the last 5 minutes, it would be a travesty to lose it from there. Your position is akin to looking back at the start of the game and saying 'how the hell could anyone expect us not to lose at Man U'. Many others are saying that's completely right, but at 2 nil up with 5 minutes left, by losing, we've massively cocked up and are left feeling gutted.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:05 - Oct 29 with 1023 viewsRancid

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:46 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

I am showing the intelligence here, you're just showing your frustrations and not accounting for some basic facts.

Watford, Stoke, Southampton? You can't use any team and compare them to us, not unless you do that over a much longer time.

Watford have got lucky this season with a great manager. They have a quirky set up and sack one each year. There is no guarantees this formula will pay off. Silva could jump ship next season and they could be one bad appoiinmeny from the Championship again. They certainly weren't a great example last season. In fact, they were close to relegation.

Stoke? Are you serious? We are about as established as them. The only difference is they've been in the league maybe 3 or 4 years more than us. Plus they've got a mega rich family backing them, but they are struggling and hardly ripping up any trees. A lot have tipped them for the drop.

Southampton have recently been in League 1 FFS. They've had a couple of decent seasons bases mainly on their incredible crop of youngsters but they won't be able to sustain that every season. They already look like they're on the downward slide if you ask me.

There is no perfect position to push on, thats a load of nonsense. One season everything can change, A perfect position doesn't exist for any club from 8 or 9th down. It's very much down to perhaps a manager on a crest of a wave or a great crop of kids coming through, or being lucky in the transfer market - Leicester, Vardy, Mahrez, Kante for example.

You have got a vision of Utopia but you're offering randomly average clubs to push the point home. The 2 just don't meet up or make sense.

The forums have become a place for miserable fackers to moan, moan, moan and offer zero constructively.

We have not been outclassed in any game so far, we've been in every SINGLE ONE OF THEM. When Garry Monk was in charge in his first full season we converted a crazy percentage of our low chances. It was well noted at the time. We had the luck back then, we don't at the moment, but Clement is helping that.

There's only way to see it and that's fairly. If you can't be that, you can't be anything.

We used to outclass teams remember and we have been outclassed this season several times.All this goes back to your woeful prediction that selling Llorente and Siggy would make us a better team.Youre fighting and lashing out like a wounded animal hitting out at anyway who reminds you but your pride or massive ego wont allow that because it hasnt happened and we're worse now without them.

Please dont put stats up showing we're better off without them because try watching a game without your theory on here of flogging the 2 benefitting us.We are absolutely awful and you know it and we do deserve better just like Watford Bournemouth Stoke and Southampton.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:07 - Oct 29 with 1008 viewsthornabyswan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:05 - Oct 29 by Rancid

We used to outclass teams remember and we have been outclassed this season several times.All this goes back to your woeful prediction that selling Llorente and Siggy would make us a better team.Youre fighting and lashing out like a wounded animal hitting out at anyway who reminds you but your pride or massive ego wont allow that because it hasnt happened and we're worse now without them.

Please dont put stats up showing we're better off without them because try watching a game without your theory on here of flogging the 2 benefitting us.We are absolutely awful and you know it and we do deserve better just like Watford Bournemouth Stoke and Southampton.

Spot on

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:09 - Oct 29 with 1002 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:53 - Oct 29 by londonlisa2001

Yes, I have seen all 9 seasons in the top flight. And ten years ago, I would have said that I'd seen two and I would NEVER see another one. I genuinely never believed that we'd get to the premier league. The achievement to get to the premier league was astonishing. I remember being at Wembley at 4-2 going into injury time and STILL thinking it surely won't happen.

But I guess it depends on where you take the starting point as to how you feel now. Given our history, to have what we have now is unbelievable. But when we did get here, certainly after the first season when we stayed up against ALL odds, we found ourselves with a platform - a new starting point if you like. And that platform was a club with no debt, access to ridiculous sums of money coming through the door. A stadium that, although too small for our new needs, was still adequate, costing us nothing and sold out every single week. We were actually, at that point, in a relatively strong position to push on, as many clubs around us had got themselves into massive debt to get to the same place.

It's what's happened since then that has left many frustrated. It doesn't detract from the achievement of getting there, but it's still been mismanaged from that new start. It's like in a game against Man Utd away if you like. The chances of winning it at the start are minute, and no one could complain if we lost. But if we managed to contrive to find ourselves 2 nil up entering the last 5 minutes, it would be a travesty to lose it from there. Your position is akin to looking back at the start of the game and saying 'how the hell could anyone expect us not to lose at Man U'. Many others are saying that's completely right, but at 2 nil up with 5 minutes left, by losing, we've massively cocked up and are left feeling gutted.

I still think it's unfair. And Trampie said he always expected us to get back to the to flight again, like you, I didn't, not a chance.

I think if you did you were the most optimistic of day dream supporters.

And ok, to put your analogy into reality and to rewind the clock back 35 years, but not at Man United, that time at Anfield.

We were indeed 2 up with 5 or 10 minutes to go and we drew. 2 penalties (from memory, one was definitely a pen, I can see Souness having a pop at Dai Drop now)

These things actually happen in our world and not always can you do anything about it, apart from maybe being disappointed.

We could have done so many things differently, we could have done so many of the other things the same. Football doesn't afford you the privilege of hindsight, it's a dynamic force of planning, energy and luck. You can plan all you like but sometimes the best laid out ones go South. The energy we should always be able to do something about but that can come from the fans and when they're moaning unfairly this is difficult. The luck would be welcome and nice.

We're up against it Lisa, in every department. Even the scouting. The big teams are everywhere and right on it. Their budgets are incredible and dwarf ours. That doesn't mean we can't get lucky here and there as we can, but it's an ongoing battle. You could argue we've shown some ingenuity with the money ball man. A lot of fans bemoan this but it doesn't mean it can't pay off here and there.

The Board had a right to sell up, they really did. Forget the way it was done, that's toast now. There is no point whatsoever in going over and over and over all that forever more.

We were all happy as hell in May this year, we had an incredibly exciting end to the season and the Club came together. Clement hasn't gone out of his way to balls things up, neither have the money men who sanctioned the deals in and out. We have to be careful, we are still trying to live within our means.

We used to respect that as a football club.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:10 - Oct 29 with 999 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:46 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

And "family time" waits yet again. Jesus, you are one sick ffukk.

"The forums have become a place for miserable fackers to moan, moan, moan and offer zero constructively.

It's all doom and gloom with no sense of perspective or balance."

Did you have a labotomy? You do remember all your bbullsshitt last season, yeah?

Stupid little online pussy, you're such a transparent troll.

Admit you've been wrong about everything and move on.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:25 - Oct 29 with 957 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:05 - Oct 29 by Rancid

Did you not go at all last season??? That was THE WORST we have been or played or whatever. It was utter dogshite.

And Siggy played every facking game!! It's not that long ago so you can't have forgotten. And forget stats, I watched every game. Before January we were at our lowest point. The football wasn't great after but we were better, but hardly sparkled. Siggy and Llorente hardly stood out in terms of "outclassing" anyone.

Selling Siggy and Llorente for £60m could have been so much different to what it is now. Like I've said though, and I hold my hands up here, I never knew, and this from January to July, that Clement didn't like wingers. That was a shock to me. But like I keep saying, a Chadli in this team we'd be a different proposition completely. Those 2 aren't the issue now.

We "deserve" better? SCFC in the best league for 7 years and we "deserve" better?? Jesus Christ, that's probably the worst thing I've read on here in a good while.

We used to outclass teams? For one or two seasons we were amazing, you expected that to last forever did you? Serious question?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:36 - Oct 29 with 931 viewsTheResurrection

Commentator on Southampton just now. They have scored 30 goals all YEAR!! (Since January)

2 more than Harry Kane.

They deserve better!!

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:38 - Oct 29 with 925 viewsRancid

Of course i expected it with the right forward direction and decisions.This is why we're all whinging like phuck on here.If we were shite from the start and was always slogging away at the bottom avoiding relegation then I would have been expecting it.Instead we were very good and at one point we were even being tipped for top 7 by some pundits.We won silverware, Europe, we beat every one of the big boys at some point so by phuck Im pissed off that we've gone backwards.

What's wrong in thinking that, believing we were on the cusp of something? Now we're not and a million miles from it then of course I'm not happy and 99.9% of fans aren't either.You are oddly enough though.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:41 - Oct 29 with 911 viewsRancid

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:36 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Commentator on Southampton just now. They have scored 30 goals all YEAR!! (Since January)

2 more than Harry Kane.

They deserve better!!

Wow mate, never thought Id read you like this.Splitting hairs by phuck.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:43 - Oct 29 with 901 viewsE20Jack

Well it looks like Nivvys dole money has run out.

Is it weekly or monthly? If it is monthly then we may be stuck for a good few days with him self harming on this site.

He is super tantrum filled today lashing out and clinging onto discussions months ago about other clubs players he obsesses over. Just must be one continuous loop in his head. "Dole money... Pay to reconnect internet... Fifa... YouTube... Viera... Mesa... Planetswans... Dole money... Pay to reconnect Internet... Fifa... Viera..."

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:47 - Oct 29 with 878 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:38 - Oct 29 by Rancid

Of course i expected it with the right forward direction and decisions.This is why we're all whinging like phuck on here.If we were shite from the start and was always slogging away at the bottom avoiding relegation then I would have been expecting it.Instead we were very good and at one point we were even being tipped for top 7 by some pundits.We won silverware, Europe, we beat every one of the big boys at some point so by phuck Im pissed off that we've gone backwards.

What's wrong in thinking that, believing we were on the cusp of something? Now we're not and a million miles from it then of course I'm not happy and 99.9% of fans aren't either.You are oddly enough though.

So you think that was more likely to happen in the game of football than future seasons of hard work?

Are you being serious or winding me up now?

You thought we could get a Laudrup every season, or a Michu, or a Bony, like they grow on magic Swansea trees only in Swansea and we'd be off to the faraway land of 7th and above?

Forget who we are, where we've been, our size and stature and tiny stadium. We should have been 7th!!!! Or better!! Cup winners, European giants, I mean, why stop there, we could have had it all.

Remind me again though, what should we have actually done to get these riches?

The right "decisions" you say - so is that all it is or was, it all came down to decisions did it?

Have you any proof that doing anything differently would have been better for us? Of course you haven't, being 7th and above is a pipe dream.

Don't get me wrong though I still dream about it every season and still think we can do a lot better, but I'm not that entitled to think it's just the way it always should be. That's pure fantasy.

And I'm not happy with everything, i'm hopeful and understanding in the main...

Happy to still be in the Premier league though, so whatever decisions that were made for us to still be there 7 seasons later, there must have been some right ones eh?!

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:52 - Oct 29 with 858 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:43 - Oct 29 by E20Jack

Is it weekly or monthly? If it is monthly then we may be stuck for a good few days with him self harming on this site.

He is super tantrum filled today lashing out and clinging onto discussions months ago about other clubs players he obsesses over. Just must be one continuous loop in his head. "Dole money... Pay to reconnect internet... Fifa... YouTube... Viera... Mesa... Planetswans... Dole money... Pay to reconnect Internet... Fifa... Viera..."

Cool.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:53 - Oct 29 with 852 viewsRancid

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:47 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

So you think that was more likely to happen in the game of football than future seasons of hard work?

Are you being serious or winding me up now?

You thought we could get a Laudrup every season, or a Michu, or a Bony, like they grow on magic Swansea trees only in Swansea and we'd be off to the faraway land of 7th and above?

Forget who we are, where we've been, our size and stature and tiny stadium. We should have been 7th!!!! Or better!! Cup winners, European giants, I mean, why stop there, we could have had it all.

Remind me again though, what should we have actually done to get these riches?

The right "decisions" you say - so is that all it is or was, it all came down to decisions did it?

Have you any proof that doing anything differently would have been better for us? Of course you haven't, being 7th and above is a pipe dream.

Don't get me wrong though I still dream about it every season and still think we can do a lot better, but I'm not that entitled to think it's just the way it always should be. That's pure fantasy.

And I'm not happy with everything, i'm hopeful and understanding in the main...

Happy to still be in the Premier league though, so whatever decisions that were made for us to still be there 7 seasons later, there must have been some right ones eh?!

Look, you're happy to see us treading water and under the impression we have no right to expect in this league other than stagnation or going backwards it seems.

Whereas I'm a little more ambitious thinking, given the way we came into this league and what we could have achieved had we done things right.

And am im winding you up, Seriously?
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:56 - Oct 29 with 842 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:41 - Oct 29 by Rancid

Wow mate, never thought Id read you like this.Splitting hairs by phuck.

Just showing up how pathetic your Soton comparison is, that's all mate.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:57 - Oct 29 with 829 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:43 - Oct 29 by E20Jack

Classic!!

He won't want to go toe to toe with you mate....

Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024