Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... 18:03 - Oct 28 with 18306 viewsTheResurrection

Seriously.....

JUST FACK OFF AWAY FROM SWANSEA CITY FC

For everyone else that gives a fack, for everyone else that understands SCFC are massively up against it.... get behind us.

But the ones that can't make a single facking post without commenting on the "sell outs" or Jenkins (grow the fack up, or find something else to do with your weekends)

Whatever the rights and wrongs - I've followed my club for nigh on 40 years, mostly in the shit leagues. I've been there, seen it, done it, paid for it, suffered it.....

The moaning kunts on here need addressing - It's YOU that is the BIGGEST challenge to our future now.

The Americans are no different to Doug Sharpe - not one BIT!!! Probably a LOT better.

[Post edited 30 Oct 2017 10:09]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:59 - Oct 29 with 1358 viewsRancid

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:56 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Just showing up how pathetic your Soton comparison is, that's all mate.

We'll see come the end of the season.They've been on the up and up for a few years now and 1 bad start and you use that to reinforce your point.Weve had 3 shocking seasons and another to come.That's the difference.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:02 - Oct 29 with 1341 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:53 - Oct 29 by Rancid

Look, you're happy to see us treading water and under the impression we have no right to expect in this league other than stagnation or going backwards it seems.

Whereas I'm a little more ambitious thinking, given the way we came into this league and what we could have achieved had we done things right.

And am im winding you up, Seriously?

Look, I'm happy to have an intelligent conversation with you but you're turning it spikey. No problems.

I'm not happy to tread water or stagnate, its a churlish quip but standard from you today.

I wouldn't call whatever it is you're trying to get across as ambitious, I'd start with pies in the sky.

But, I will pray for the day when we can get pace and width back in the team again though, because I can easily see us on cup runs and in the top half.

But, that's not going to happen every season, we need a bit of luck here and there. I thought we'd had it with Clement, it doesn't overly look that way now though does it.

What if we'd had Marco Silva? I think we could have seen free flowing football then. These are the margins, but there's no guarantees.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:13 - Oct 29 with 1310 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:59 - Oct 29 by Rancid

We'll see come the end of the season.They've been on the up and up for a few years now and 1 bad start and you use that to reinforce your point.Weve had 3 shocking seasons and another to come.That's the difference.

No, that's not the difference.

We'll keep using Soton as an example then, shall we.

They've been on the up and up for years you say?? Yeah, they were promoted from League 1 with a great crop of core players and youngsters

Remind you of anyone?

They've been in the Premier again for 3 seasons and reached a cup final.

We won one.

They now can't score for toffee and are struggling. 3 seasons, mind.

Remind you of anyone.

Get your thinking cap on Chris.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:13 - Oct 29 with 1310 viewsRancid

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:02 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Look, I'm happy to have an intelligent conversation with you but you're turning it spikey. No problems.

I'm not happy to tread water or stagnate, its a churlish quip but standard from you today.

I wouldn't call whatever it is you're trying to get across as ambitious, I'd start with pies in the sky.

But, I will pray for the day when we can get pace and width back in the team again though, because I can easily see us on cup runs and in the top half.

But, that's not going to happen every season, we need a bit of luck here and there. I thought we'd had it with Clement, it doesn't overly look that way now though does it.

What if we'd had Marco Silva? I think we could have seen free flowing football then. These are the margins, but there's no guarantees.

Spikey? What, just because I've challenged you in a thread.Nah mate I usually agreed with what youve said in years gone past which is why I said you're an intelligent fella earlier but your colourful outbursts at anyone who disagrees with you on here wreak ofvself importance and your avator suggests just that.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:14 - Oct 29 with 1300 viewsRancid

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:13 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

No, that's not the difference.

We'll keep using Soton as an example then, shall we.

They've been on the up and up for years you say?? Yeah, they were promoted from League 1 with a great crop of core players and youngsters

Remind you of anyone?

They've been in the Premier again for 3 seasons and reached a cup final.

We won one.

They now can't score for toffee and are struggling. 3 seasons, mind.

Remind you of anyone.

Get your thinking cap on Chris.

As i just said lets wait til the end of the season yeah.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:19 - Oct 29 with 1283 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:13 - Oct 29 by Rancid

Spikey? What, just because I've challenged you in a thread.Nah mate I usually agreed with what youve said in years gone past which is why I said you're an intelligent fella earlier but your colourful outbursts at anyone who disagrees with you on here wreak ofvself importance and your avator suggests just that.

You like the avatar do you? You tale things that seriously now mate do you?

There's nothing I've said to be disagreed with. It's a thought process based on wanting the best for our club and trying to keep peoples feet on the ground. It's a tough old league and we could do without the unrealistic venting.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:20 - Oct 29 with 1275 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:14 - Oct 29 by Rancid

As i just said lets wait til the end of the season yeah.

Nothing to add there then.

I take it you're not watching their game right now?

There's NOTHING to Soton..... NOTHING.

Bang average team.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:21 - Oct 29 with 1275 viewsRancid

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:19 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

There's nothing I've said to be disagreed with. It's a thought process based on wanting the best for our club and trying to keep peoples feet on the ground. It's a tough old league and we could do without the unrealistic venting.

The irony in your first sentence 😂😂
Login to get fewer ads

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:23 - Oct 29 with 1268 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:21 - Oct 29 by Rancid

The irony in your first sentence 😂😂

We done here then? Not great is it?

Siggy dropped by the way.

You may want to look at the Siggy thread in the Summer. More "bullshit" from the Box Office

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:32 - Oct 29 with 1243 viewsRancid

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:23 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

We done here then? Not great is it?

Siggy dropped by the way.

You may want to look at the Siggy thread in the Summer. More "bullshit" from the Box Office

Siggys dropped yeah.Would love to see him back with us with a different striker than Llorente though and 2 wingers.There was a time we were superb with Siggy in the team Chris.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:32 - Oct 29 with 1241 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:19 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Bbullsshitt as always.

Your aim is not about the club at all. As always, it's about you. The only way you get responses on here is if you disagree with everyone and abusively, and that's why you do it.

Nothing else, little res.

You old, sad, miserable 'fackboy'.

How's that "family time" treating you, do you even know your children's names?

Nah, but you know "Golden Ice Balls" and "The Wardrobe" well, right?

Priorities, I guess.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:33 - Oct 29 with 1233 viewsRancid

And I'd be happy with a point at Brighton.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:33 - Oct 29 with 1228 viewsicecoldjack

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:02 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

What if your granny had balls ?

Seriously, what if Marco Silva had a looka t our transfer budget and the way we do our deals and said "fook that, i'd rather be master of my own destiny"

It's all if's, buts and maybe's which mean the grand total of fook all , as per normal with most of your posts these days.

Don't think anyone would disagree with Silva's qualities but Huw likes a manager he can control easily, you won't cure the headache until you cut off the head .
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:34 - Oct 29 with 1223 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:33 - Oct 29 by Rancid

And I'd be happy with a point at Brighton.

We'll walk all over Brighton

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:35 - Oct 29 with 1217 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:33 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

What if your granny had balls ?

Seriously, what if Marco Silva had a looka t our transfer budget and the way we do our deals and said "fook that, i'd rather be master of my own destiny"

It's all if's, buts and maybe's which mean the grand total of fook all , as per normal with most of your posts these days.

Don't think anyone would disagree with Silva's qualities but Huw likes a manager he can control easily, you won't cure the headache until you cut off the head .

I don't know wtf it is you're trying to say, to be honest.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:37 - Oct 29 with 1217 viewsRancid

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:34 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

We'll walk all over Brighton

That's the spirit.Next game up too and the return Feb 24th.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:39 - Oct 29 with 1208 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:37 - Oct 29 by Rancid

That's the spirit.Next game up too and the return Feb 24th.

That's the spirit I'm trying to get across mun.

You're the one with the negative vibes, remember?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:40 - Oct 29 with 1202 viewsRancid

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:39 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

That's the spirit I'm trying to get across mun.

You're the one with the negative vibes, remember?

No, my post was veiled with sarcasm.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:41 - Oct 29 with 1200 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 15:40 - Oct 29 by Rancid

No, my post was veiled with sarcasm.

Spikey kunt

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 16:08 - Oct 29 with 1145 viewsmonmouth

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:05 - Oct 29 by Rancid

We used to outclass teams remember and we have been outclassed this season several times.All this goes back to your woeful prediction that selling Llorente and Siggy would make us a better team.Youre fighting and lashing out like a wounded animal hitting out at anyway who reminds you but your pride or massive ego wont allow that because it hasnt happened and we're worse now without them.

Please dont put stats up showing we're better off without them because try watching a game without your theory on here of flogging the 2 benefitting us.We are absolutely awful and you know it and we do deserve better just like Watford Bournemouth Stoke and Southampton.

Not disagreeing with your argument, because a lot around me yesterday were very pissed off. But I thought it was with Clement and his lack of changing things when the air went visibly out of the team at 2-1. It looked by their attitude that they just didn’t believe in what they were doing any longer, the energy and the commitment to the cause went down a notch and it was evident to absolutely everyone, except the bloke on the bench that a change was needed. So I think people are cheesed off with Clement and that THIS team could be better. Not the loss of past glories with different players, although there is probably an element of that, because we DO have an inflated opinion of what we are after such a period of plenty. Go a goal down to Brighton, or sit back against them, and I doubt the reaction will be very pretty.

Constant success, does build expectations, of course it does. Look no further than Arsenal themselves. My mate before their title win in 1989 had no such expectation, now he moans like a pussy if they don’t beat just about everybody. I think he’s being a privileged tw*t. He doesn’t. All fans used to good times will naturally act like spoilt babies, and the internet just magnifies it.

I just can’t resist this, just for the hell of it, sorry. But with Sigurdsson and Llorente in the side, we lost 4-0 to Arsenal. At home.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 16:12 - Oct 29 with 1132 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 16:08 - Oct 29 by monmouth

Not disagreeing with your argument, because a lot around me yesterday were very pissed off. But I thought it was with Clement and his lack of changing things when the air went visibly out of the team at 2-1. It looked by their attitude that they just didn’t believe in what they were doing any longer, the energy and the commitment to the cause went down a notch and it was evident to absolutely everyone, except the bloke on the bench that a change was needed. So I think people are cheesed off with Clement and that THIS team could be better. Not the loss of past glories with different players, although there is probably an element of that, because we DO have an inflated opinion of what we are after such a period of plenty. Go a goal down to Brighton, or sit back against them, and I doubt the reaction will be very pretty.

Constant success, does build expectations, of course it does. Look no further than Arsenal themselves. My mate before their title win in 1989 had no such expectation, now he moans like a pussy if they don’t beat just about everybody. I think he’s being a privileged tw*t. He doesn’t. All fans used to good times will naturally act like spoilt babies, and the internet just magnifies it.

I just can’t resist this, just for the hell of it, sorry. But with Sigurdsson and Llorente in the side, we lost 4-0 to Arsenal. At home.

Great post!!

Spot on.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 16:18 - Oct 29 with 1118 viewsRancid

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 16:08 - Oct 29 by monmouth

We've also beaten Arsenal a few times with Gylffi playing and scoring too.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 16:57 - Oct 29 with 1054 viewslondonlisa2001

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 14:09 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

I still think it's unfair. And Trampie said he always expected us to get back to the to flight again, like you, I didn't, not a chance.

I think if you did you were the most optimistic of day dream supporters.

And ok, to put your analogy into reality and to rewind the clock back 35 years, but not at Man United, that time at Anfield.

We were indeed 2 up with 5 or 10 minutes to go and we drew. 2 penalties (from memory, one was definitely a pen, I can see Souness having a pop at Dai Drop now)

These things actually happen in our world and not always can you do anything about it, apart from maybe being disappointed.

We could have done so many things differently, we could have done so many of the other things the same. Football doesn't afford you the privilege of hindsight, it's a dynamic force of planning, energy and luck. You can plan all you like but sometimes the best laid out ones go South. The energy we should always be able to do something about but that can come from the fans and when they're moaning unfairly this is difficult. The luck would be welcome and nice.

We're up against it Lisa, in every department. Even the scouting. The big teams are everywhere and right on it. Their budgets are incredible and dwarf ours. That doesn't mean we can't get lucky here and there as we can, but it's an ongoing battle. You could argue we've shown some ingenuity with the money ball man. A lot of fans bemoan this but it doesn't mean it can't pay off here and there.

The Board had a right to sell up, they really did. Forget the way it was done, that's toast now. There is no point whatsoever in going over and over and over all that forever more.

We were all happy as hell in May this year, we had an incredibly exciting end to the season and the Club came together. Clement hasn't gone out of his way to balls things up, neither have the money men who sanctioned the deals in and out. We have to be careful, we are still trying to live within our means.

We used to respect that as a football club.

I still respect that. And I agree with much of what you say. Including the right of the board to cash in. I always said that. But cashing in to this bunch is unforgivable. They had a duty to know who they were selling to. And they didn't ever bother to find out. The bit about the Trust I am angry about, but I can also see negligence from the Trust as well. Their duty was to work together with the owners to find a solution. Not to ignore the situation in the way they did.

I also agree about hindsight. But there were things that everyone predicted would happen, and it has. Recruitment of players is one. Yes, we can bring in players and they don't work out. That's the case for every single team. No one has a crystal ball. But the practice over the past few seasons of buying players rather than a team was obviously going to go wrong. Even Leighton James wrote an article about us doing it a couple of years ago.

Bradley and the reasons for bringing him in, was also always going to go wrong. Always. He was brought in for completely the wrong reasons.

This summer, virtually everyone said that not selling Siggy a month before we did to fund purchases would lead to problems. Everyone said we needed full backs and everyone said we needed some width and attacking flair. And we didn't do it. That's unforgivable.

Bringing in Clement is a different matter. It was a perfectly reasonable appointment. It may or may not work. But it's understandable. Everyone should understand why we did that and not slag the club off if it does go wrong.

We are up against it. Us and everyone apart from maybe 8 or 9 teams. But that doesn't excuse us making stupid mistakes due to bad planning. And then repeating them.

And yes, I still remember that Liverpool game. Not least because I was on the bus that day that was bricked.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 17:22 - Oct 29 with 1018 viewsthornabyswan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:09 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

Spot on, Thornaby.

EDIT: To Phil S (and other mods), care to explain why res hasn't been banned? Plenty of abusive, personal material there. I expect no answer, but you'd think it's quite deserving of one. I won't hold my breath for a response.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 13:12]

Yes been waiting for an apology but I won't hold my breath it does seem the mods have there favourites.
This site is not what it once was sadly.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 17:31 - Oct 29 with 999 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 16:57 - Oct 29 by londonlisa2001

I still respect that. And I agree with much of what you say. Including the right of the board to cash in. I always said that. But cashing in to this bunch is unforgivable. They had a duty to know who they were selling to. And they didn't ever bother to find out. The bit about the Trust I am angry about, but I can also see negligence from the Trust as well. Their duty was to work together with the owners to find a solution. Not to ignore the situation in the way they did.

I also agree about hindsight. But there were things that everyone predicted would happen, and it has. Recruitment of players is one. Yes, we can bring in players and they don't work out. That's the case for every single team. No one has a crystal ball. But the practice over the past few seasons of buying players rather than a team was obviously going to go wrong. Even Leighton James wrote an article about us doing it a couple of years ago.

Bradley and the reasons for bringing him in, was also always going to go wrong. Always. He was brought in for completely the wrong reasons.

This summer, virtually everyone said that not selling Siggy a month before we did to fund purchases would lead to problems. Everyone said we needed full backs and everyone said we needed some width and attacking flair. And we didn't do it. That's unforgivable.

Bringing in Clement is a different matter. It was a perfectly reasonable appointment. It may or may not work. But it's understandable. Everyone should understand why we did that and not slag the club off if it does go wrong.

We are up against it. Us and everyone apart from maybe 8 or 9 teams. But that doesn't excuse us making stupid mistakes due to bad planning. And then repeating them.

And yes, I still remember that Liverpool game. Not least because I was on the bus that day that was bricked.

It was not unforgivable we didn't bring in width and attacking flair.

That was Clement's choice. He didn't want to play with wingers. He's the only one person to blame for that.

The rest I understand and respect even if I don't agree with every part.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024