Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... 18:03 - Oct 28 with 18307 viewsTheResurrection

Seriously.....

JUST FACK OFF AWAY FROM SWANSEA CITY FC

For everyone else that gives a fack, for everyone else that understands SCFC are massively up against it.... get behind us.

But the ones that can't make a single facking post without commenting on the "sell outs" or Jenkins (grow the fack up, or find something else to do with your weekends)

Whatever the rights and wrongs - I've followed my club for nigh on 40 years, mostly in the shit leagues. I've been there, seen it, done it, paid for it, suffered it.....

The moaning kunts on here need addressing - It's YOU that is the BIGGEST challenge to our future now.

The Americans are no different to Doug Sharpe - not one BIT!!! Probably a LOT better.

[Post edited 30 Oct 2017 10:09]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:33 - Oct 28 with 1885 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:26 - Oct 28 by thornabyswan

I know it was him because he introduced himself to me I was talking to my brother and he clicked on that I had travelled from the North East.
I don't remember you may have met you once in the Clarence i think not certain though.
Saying the football is boring is not pathetic it's all about opinions but at the end of the day we all want the Swans to do well.
But it is negative and dull at the moment but we will come again.

You're not Tatey's old man are you?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:33 - Oct 28 with 1881 viewsswan65split

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:27 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Get it out and I'll smash it over your facking head if you want?

take a chill pill your so far up your own arse your biting your tonsils
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:34 - Oct 28 with 1875 viewsthornabyswan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:33 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

You're not Tatey's old man are you?

I am not that fukcing old no not me

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:40 - Oct 28 with 1843 viewsbonymine

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:22 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Grow uo you sad old tvvat.

We're in the facking Premier League you simple prick - ruined our club my facking cock!!!!!

You get out of the our club - make way for some new Jack blood who's willing to get on with it, just like we did when Doug Sharpe was in charge.

I’m no sad old tw@t you deprived Valley Boy.....

If you can’t see that Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen et al have ruined our Club then you really are not a fan at all butty boy .....

Saturday Night’s all right for fighting ‘cos it’s the only thing they’ve got to look forward to up in them hills ........😂🙈😉

W⚓️ Res.....👍👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:43 - Oct 28 with 1826 viewsswansea68

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:17 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

How do you know it was my old man? I was there as well, did you meet me? Was I a true gent?

Seriously though mate, what do or did you expect, continuous success? Champions League?

Yeah mistakes have been made and yeah, fair enough feel aggrieved here and there, but the miserable and now becoming typical post that was yours earlier tonight is pathetic.

Res . Do u have to be really abusive ? I mean yes there some very negative posters on here but that's what forums are about. The average normal person doesn't post on here mate. The ones that post on here want a reaction etc. Look watching the Swans has become boring . when you watch football from the championship down to non league you will see that both teams will have 20 odd shots and 8/9 on targets or more etc. But when ur Swansea City and have stayed in the Premier League for 7 years we are bound to have 1 or 2 rocky seasons ( I expected 7 ). And yes you are spot on to ask " what did you expect ? ). But still it's about opinions and the problem is and won't go away is the fact that Jenkins has got it wrong over the last 18 months. And the problem will still be here unless help goes. We are desperate for a couple of wins cos if we get adrift with this team I don't think we can come back.

But be tactful in ur replies and not abusive. People have a right to speak . If you don't agree just say " well old chap I'm of a different viewpoint "
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:43 - Oct 28 with 1825 viewsthornabyswan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:40 - Oct 28 by bonymine

If you can’t see that Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen et al have ruined our Club then you really are not a fan at all butty boy .....

Saturday Night’s all right for fighting ‘cos it’s the only thing they’ve got to look forward to up in them hills ........😂🙈😉

W⚓️ Res.....👍👍

The club will need us old farts if we go back down the leagues again.
Got to laugh though

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:54 - Oct 28 with 1779 viewsbonymine

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:43 - Oct 28 by thornabyswan

Got to laugh though

👍👍 Yes mate agree the old farts fight back !!

You Greedy Bastards Get Out if Our Club ......

No Valley Boys allowed/aloud (😂😂) in MY town any more as Barons is now closed 👍😂

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:03 - Oct 28 with 1760 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:40 - Oct 28 by bonymine

W⚓️ Res.....👍👍

You're a mug, that's clear as day, thick as shit to boot.

Yeah, they've ruined us.... 7 years in the EPL facking ruined.

Fack me, if you had half a brain cell i'd send you in for a round or 2. It's facking laughable.

Let me have a little laugh here - what exactly is your barometer of success?

Login to get fewer ads

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:11 - Oct 28 with 1731 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:43 - Oct 28 by swansea68

Res . Do u have to be really abusive ? I mean yes there some very negative posters on here but that's what forums are about. The average normal person doesn't post on here mate. The ones that post on here want a reaction etc. Look watching the Swans has become boring . when you watch football from the championship down to non league you will see that both teams will have 20 odd shots and 8/9 on targets or more etc. But when ur Swansea City and have stayed in the Premier League for 7 years we are bound to have 1 or 2 rocky seasons ( I expected 7 ). And yes you are spot on to ask " what did you expect ? ). But still it's about opinions and the problem is and won't go away is the fact that Jenkins has got it wrong over the last 18 months. And the problem will still be here unless help goes. We are desperate for a couple of wins cos if we get adrift with this team I don't think we can come back.

But be tactful in ur replies and not abusive. People have a right to speak . If you don't agree just say " well old chap I'm of a different viewpoint "

I'm done with being my usual polite self.

WTF do people expect?

Jenins - Ive called that man out on so many occasions for the finer details in running our club - but what has he got on his CV - and what has Bonymine, or Pencoed or NeathJack (the idiot one), got?

I'm not their biggest fan, I'm not blowing no smoke anywhere. But be facking realistic FFS.

When people come down from whatever high horse they're floating around on because of the script drugs they're on,what do they or did they expect?

Things could have been different - I reckon I was the first, or close to the first to call Monk out - it's all on here. Most were all about him being a club legend so he's fine by us. Fack me, 3 years on, the vast majority are saying the same thing.

Call it out but be fair.

But remember the one big facking constant here - we have been living our wildest dreams for 7 years now.

People cannot just discount that because they sold their own property.

It's facking pathetic.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 20:15]

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:13 - Oct 28 with 1726 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:54 - Oct 28 by bonymine

👍👍 Yes mate agree the old farts fight back !!

You Greedy Bastards Get Out if Our Club ......

No Valley Boys allowed/aloud (😂😂) in MY town any more as Barons is now closed 👍😂

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Barons seems your dap you scruffy kunt

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:15 - Oct 28 with 1722 viewsWingstandwood

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 19:43 - Oct 28 by thornabyswan

Got to laugh though

It's not only old farts, but yeah the older generation are people the club can least afford to lose..... I know a guy (mid to late twenties) of type that would travel hundreds of miles up north midweek to watch us against anyone, in any cup competition without fail. The 3rd and 4th div days did not bother him, likewise a EFL cup tie. He was uber-loyal along with his father and two sisters who used to go with him to home games. They've turned their backs on the club.

He was just not prepared to put up with Jenkins and Co! People go on about the (I do not like the term) plastics, but hey a combo-mass-desertion of those labelled plastics and p#ssed off uber loyals will hurt the club.

Argus!

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:18 - Oct 28 with 1707 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:15 - Oct 28 by Wingstandwood

It's not only old farts, but yeah the older generation are people the club can least afford to lose..... I know a guy (mid to late twenties) of type that would travel hundreds of miles up north midweek to watch us against anyone, in any cup competition without fail. The 3rd and 4th div days did not bother him, likewise a EFL cup tie. He was uber-loyal along with his father and two sisters who used to go with him to home games. They've turned their backs on the club.

He was just not prepared to put up with Jenkins and Co! People go on about the (I do not like the term) plastics, but hey a combo-mass-desertion of those labelled plastics and p#ssed off uber loyals will hurt the club.

Yeah, what a guy!!

He just wasn't prepared to play in the best league in the world, win a cup and go on a European tour.

And to stabilise ourselves and be there, still, 7 years later.

He won't be missed. He'll be back if he's any cop, but he won't be missed.

Hopefully we've got younger fans with the energy he once had to take his place.

People are getting old and taking it out on a) the Swans and b) the Premier league - sad kunts

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:41 - Oct 28 with 1645 viewsbonymine

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:03 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

You're a mug, that's clear as day, thick as shit to boot.

Yeah, they've ruined us.... 7 years in the EPL facking ruined.

Fack me, if you had half a brain cell i'd send you in for a round or 2. It's facking laughable.

Let me have a little laugh here - what exactly is your barometer of success?

Never judge a book by it’s cover Valley Boy T2C ....

You make too many assumptions too quickly it really is great entertainment value for a Saturday night with phuk all on the tele............

I have supported this Club since 1974 so unless you were somehow witness to that period of our history then I suggest you shut the Phuk up Big Boy 😉😂

W⚓️ 👍👍

STID. Together Stronger 💪😂😂

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:42 - Oct 28 with 1638 viewsvetchonian

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:18 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Yeah, what a guy!!

He just wasn't prepared to play in the best league in the world, win a cup and go on a European tour.

And to stabilise ourselves and be there, still, 7 years later.

He won't be missed. He'll be back if he's any cop, but he won't be missed.

Hopefully we've got younger fans with the energy he once had to take his place.

People are getting old and taking it out on a) the Swans and b) the Premier league - sad kunts

It's called growing up shame you haven't

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:56 - Oct 28 with 1611 viewsbonymine

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:13 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Barons seems your dap you scruffy kunt

You call me a scruffy cu;nt when you know nothing about me ?

Keep it coming mush 👍👍

I doubt you and your ‘Young Farmers Society’ from the Valleys have seen Swansea before your day visit with your ‘Helpers’ 😉😉

If you need help to cross the road again Chris ring Social Services ........there’s always a happy ending !!!

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 21:38 - Oct 28 with 1548 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:41 - Oct 28 by bonymine

Never judge a book by it’s cover Valley Boy T2C ....

You make too many assumptions too quickly it really is great entertainment value for a Saturday night with phuk all on the tele............

I have supported this Club since 1974 so unless you were somehow witness to that period of our history then I suggest you shut the Phuk up Big Boy 😉😂

W⚓️ 👍👍

STID. Together Stronger 💪😂😂

You're a book now are you, scruffy kunt? Who's the author?

And I, as well as most others I guess, couldn't give a shit for your life story.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 21:43 - Oct 28 with 1519 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 20:56 - Oct 28 by bonymine

You call me a scruffy cu;nt when you know nothing about me ?

Keep it coming mush 👍👍

I doubt you and your ‘Young Farmers Society’ from the Valleys have seen Swansea before your day visit with your ‘Helpers’ 😉😉

If you need help to cross the road again Chris ring Social Services ........there’s always a happy ending !!!

You ever been outside Bonymaen scruff? Tell me about yourself? You're clearly a man of superior intellect, I can tell by your opportune use of the smiley.

I know nothing about a username on a downer cos he or she can't get the love in his or her real life.

I don't want to facking know, mush

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 22:52 - Oct 28 with 1448 viewslonglostjack

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 21:43 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

You ever been outside Bonymaen scruff? Tell me about yourself? You're clearly a man of superior intellect, I can tell by your opportune use of the smiley.

I know nothing about a username on a downer cos he or she can't get the love in his or her real life.

I don't want to facking know, mush

Seriously now. Why are you so reluctant to criticise the owners and shareholders who sold out to them? I can't remember a post where you've been critical at all. Why?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 23:23 - Oct 28 with 1392 viewsdickythorpe

I tell you what if we go down it's the likes of Res, Dar, ECB, Jackfath, loyal, STID, Lifey, max, old spice, John w , epaul, Warwick, Lisa, Jill, Llangy, jack harries, Dewi, union, swanjxs, jack2jsck, Kinsey that'll be there
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 23:25]
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 23:25 - Oct 28 with 1384 viewsSmellyplumz

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 23:23 - Oct 28 by dickythorpe

I tell you what if we go down it's the likes of Res, Dar, ECB, Jackfath, loyal, STID, Lifey, max, old spice, John w , epaul, Warwick, Lisa, Jill, Llangy, jack harries, Dewi, union, swanjxs, jack2jsck, Kinsey that'll be there

The club won't get much ticket money with just that lot going dew dew!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 23:30 - Oct 28 with 1372 viewslonglostjack

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 23:23 - Oct 28 by dickythorpe

You forgot Dwight

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 23:32 - Oct 28 with 1361 viewsDarran

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 22:52 - Oct 28 by longlostjack

Seriously now. Why are you so reluctant to criticise the owners and shareholders who sold out to them? I can't remember a post where you've been critical at all. Why?

That's a good question actually. One thing that nobody who reads this forum regularly can deny. Very very strange.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 23:39 - Oct 28 with 1341 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 22:52 - Oct 28 by longlostjack

I've been critical, I was full of anger when the news broke out. The way the Trust portrayed it at the time in that statement, how could anyone not be.

But, over time and with reflection I can't really blame them for cashing in on the millions they earned.

Over time you look back and see the whole picture, from start to finish and everything thats come our way the last 20 years or so.

Those 2 days in Wembley - never, ever to be forgotten, nobody would. The big teams we're up against, the world stars, the sold out stadiums and the away end always full - that used to happen 3 times a season in the Vetch - the European venture, fack, being on Match of the Day every week.

They gave us all this.

Cardiff fans laugh at us for all this, yeah they've got a chequered past with some terrible owners, but we had our own on that journey and they gave us so much. They more than earned their right to cash in on what they'd built.

It could have been done so much better, it could have been open - it may have been for all we know. The Trust could have been consulted, but none of that would ever have brought the guarantees most of you are screaming should have been some prerequisite.

There is no guarantees in this game.

We had the Americans and they made sure they appointed Bradley. It was Jenkins who sorted this out in the January window.

He's made some really bad choices looking on from the outside, but it's not as easy when you're the one running an EPL side as it is for us looking on moaning, commentating on anything and everything that goes on.

It's done, the only thing we can control now is the disfunctioning Trust, but can we? We've tried in vain and they keep doing their own thing and messing things up.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:14 - Oct 29 with 1276 viewsNirvana

Jesus you are a sad ffukk. You need help, seriously. I'll just repost a perfect encapsulation of you, which you were terrified to respond to a few days ago. Really, really wish I had as much free time as you, and lived near you. You'd be taught a thing or two about Muay Thai, you 'facking clown.

Poor little res NEEDS this forum (and now Everton's) unlike anyone else on here except Dimi, sadly. They are the resident PS trolls, nothing more, and it's become clear as day.

He's got 'fack' all going on in the real world, where he's not some free-flowing "BOX OFFICE" generator, but just another angry, middle-aged loser white guy who hates his home life and his poor excuse for a 'finance' job. "The Resurrection" is far cooler and more fun, thus why he spends most of his time arguing on here and fantasizing about the size of other posters' "willys". Nail on head territory, right little wissy?

Seriously, this guy claims ignorance of world football due to "family time" when it suits his idiotic, endless arguments, yet the loser seems to have all day, everyday to write the longest, sshittiest novels possible and continue to stalk ex-players he's clearly infatuated with. Just because he knows 'fack' all about football and has been absolutely wrong about everything of substance he's ever said on here. Easier, then, to just bbitchh out like this little deranged clown does daily, instead of being an actual man and admitting he has been wrong about everything.

That's truly pathetic, you 'facking' loser. "Box office" an' all.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:23 - Oct 29 with 1267 viewsswan65split

jenkins sorted it out? and gave us pc? and total boredom? feck off you headline dreaming tosser..........we are in shyte/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024