Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The bottom three tonight 18:12 - Oct 29 with 4121 viewsnantywatcher

Who on here believes that any of those three will finish below us at the end of this season?

This post has been edited by an administrator
The bottom three tonight on 20:58 - Oct 29 with 1283 viewsZZoric

The bottom three tonight on 20:49 - Oct 29 by jack247

In no particular order

Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Brighton, Crystal Palace, Burnley.
Tammy Abraham.
The fact that the current squad know what to expect from a relegation battle
The fact that although I doubt we are minted, there is probably a few quid in the January emergency coffers
Abraham aside, we’ve got players that ‘could’ be real game changers (Sanches, Bony, Mesa)
Our back four (plus the protection it gets from midfield) is a lot better than it gets credit for. We don’t ship that many goals. Pulls has been keeping teams up for years just by keeping them organised and hard to break down
If it really goes tits up over the next month or so, there is enough quality in the squad for a more adventurous manager to pick up a few wins
At this point last season we had less points than we do now, had another 2 months of Bob Bradley and still stayed up.

Aside from that, I consider myself to have fairly balanced views. Some people are naturally optimistic or pessimistic and can’t see past the pot at the end of the rainbow or impending doom.

post of the weekend - balanced perspectives are a notch above

for me ur key sentence was Pullis - we have a modern-day Pullis at the helm

and a squad capable of so much more - onwards and upwards - with an injection of Ancelotti as the catalyst
The bottom three tonight on 21:04 - Oct 29 with 1271 viewsFlashberryjack

N/A. on 19:57 - Oct 29 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:42]

This....It's only a fool that doesn't learn from previous mistakes, we've made many and learned f*k all.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The bottom three tonight on 21:28 - Oct 29 with 1251 views34dfgdf54

The bottom three tonight on 18:24 - Oct 29 by monmouth

Did last season not demonstrate to everyone how no one can make a judgement after 20 games, never mind 10? Would I bet real money though....no I don’t think so.

This. Still loads of time left, last year I thought we were doomed.

I do sadly think we’ll need a new manager though, again, which is getting depressing.
The bottom three tonight on 21:31 - Oct 29 with 1242 viewsZZoric

The bottom three tonight on 21:28 - Oct 29 by 34dfgdf54

This. Still loads of time left, last year I thought we were doomed.

I do sadly think we’ll need a new manager though, again, which is getting depressing.

dont get depressed and follow the herd - ur better than that

ur pal mesa tho is doomed
The bottom three tonight on 21:32 - Oct 29 with 1242 viewsjack247

N/A.

If you were a fan of any of those teams, bar Everton and Leicester, who will both be fine, you’d be able to make similar points about us.

They’ve got Tammy Abraham and one of the stand out players from the Euros on loan
They don’t concede a lot and are hard to beat
They were dead and buried last season and fought their way out of it
Etc

Every team has strengths and weaknesses, including us.
The bottom three tonight on 21:34 - Oct 29 with 1239 views34dfgdf54

The bottom three tonight on 21:31 - Oct 29 by ZZoric

dont get depressed and follow the herd - ur better than that

ur pal mesa tho is doomed

Oh yeah Mesa has got no hope here. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s shipped out in Jan.
The bottom three tonight on 10:46 - Oct 30 with 1143 viewshammy

Any team outside of the current top 6 and probably Southampton have every chance of ending up in the bottom 3 come the end of season. It could be us but we have as much chance as the other 12 teams of avoiding the drop. It's quite competitive "bottom league" this season ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The bottom three tonight on 10:52 - Oct 30 with 1138 viewsBloodyhills

There are quite a few poor teams so we just need to be better than three of them. We need to change things though to have a chance.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

The bottom three tonight on 11:17 - Oct 30 with 1101 viewsNookiejack

The next 3 games are critical. We need to keep ahead of 1point a game average to stay up.

Currently have 8points out of 10 games.

However from Chelsea away game at end of November through to mid February we have a very difficult run of fixtures (barring Palace and WBA at home).

We will also have played Brighton, Bournemouth, Huddersfield and Newcastle at home.

6 points out of next 3 games will provide us with a bit of a buffer over 1 point a game average.

I think we will really struggle to stay up if we don’t achieve minimum 6points.
The bottom three tonight on 13:29 - Oct 30 with 1039 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The bottom three tonight on 19:14 - Oct 29 by jack247

Everton are the only one I’d be certain of getting out of it.

I really doubt Bournemouth and Palace have got us down as a banker to finish above. Plus there are teams above us I’d back not to be by the end of the season.

It’s been a flaccid start to the season, but I’m confident we will stay up reasonably comfortably.

That last sentence.

Did Frankie Howerd's ghost steal your keyboard?

As ever, we'll get points that we don't expect to get and drop them when we think it is imperative that we don't.
Other teams will do the same. Our goal difference might help because we're not getting stuffed like some teams.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The bottom three tonight on 14:50 - Oct 30 with 1010 viewsTheResurrection

The bottom three tonight on 21:32 - Oct 29 by jack247

If you were a fan of any of those teams, bar Everton and Leicester, who will both be fine, you’d be able to make similar points about us.

They’ve got Tammy Abraham and one of the stand out players from the Euros on loan
They don’t concede a lot and are hard to beat
They were dead and buried last season and fought their way out of it
Etc

Every team has strengths and weaknesses, including us.

Now that's a great effort old friend.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The bottom three tonight on 15:07 - Oct 30 with 989 viewsDrGonzo

The bottom three tonight on 14:50 - Oct 30 by TheResurrection

Now that's a great effort old friend.

Out of interest, what are our strengths?
The bottom three tonight on 18:10 - Oct 30 with 912 viewsOldjack

N/A.

This

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024