Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here we go again! 22:50 - Nov 2 with 2611 viewsGaryjack

Why has my thread on the sad demise of the Liverpool Adelphi been removed? There was nothing offensive in the points raised. Bony again?
Here we go again! on 22:54 - Nov 2 with 2589 viewsDarran

Not good Gary there was absolutely nothing wrong with that thread and if that’s the shape of things to come this Forum will die.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Here we go again! on 22:58 - Nov 2 with 2588 viewsdickythorpe

Mister Dung rung up and complained
Here we go again! on 23:00 - Nov 2 with 2586 viewsGaryjack

Here we go again! on 22:54 - Nov 2 by Darran

Not good Gary there was absolutely nothing wrong with that thread and if that’s the shape of things to come this Forum will die.

It has to be Bony, Winston wouldn't have done it, and Phil (i think) only has phone access when he's away. I know LB is not well, but i'm sorry, if he's well enough to moderate the site then he should do it properly and not delete threads as and when he sees fit, unless there is abusive content. Fvckin shocking stuff!
[Post edited 2 Nov 2017 23:01]
Here we go again! on 23:03 - Nov 2 with 2575 viewsGaryjack

Here we go again! on 22:58 - Nov 2 by dickythorpe

Mister Dung rung up and complained

Oh for sure!
Here we go again! on 09:28 - Nov 3 with 2495 viewswhoflungdung

Well,wrong again Gary but ,as your bum chum says...You need to see a doctor ,only you need to do it soon.

What you re doing isn't healthy .

Winston most certainly would not have deleted as he loves it,moderator in name only

Back to work Gary

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Here we go again! on 10:01 - Nov 3 with 2460 viewsProfessor

Rich- walked past it yesterday (The Adelphi) as needed to go into the city centre after teaching and meetings. A hotel that is advertising the cheapest pint in Liverpool has real problems.

The rest of the city and area is thriving and had a nice lunch in Liverpool One before heading back to Leahurst. Even Neston now has a Greek, Thai, Indian, Pizzeria, two coffee shops and a new licensed bistro/cafe opening today.
Here we go again! on 10:15 - Nov 3 with 2449 viewswhoflungdung

Morning Paul
Used to play squash there and opposing team supplied the food and drink afterwards . Was garbage then,many years ago

I also met that infamous manageress as we were called to a Bomb Call ( hoax) .nasty piece of work who didn't take to me .

The old Lewis s building ,now apartments will be a great place to stay for our fans if they are brave enough to visit this incredible City you re lucky enough to work in

Here we go again! on 10:29 - Nov 3 with 2440 viewsMrSwerve

Maybe it's just me but the multiple Liverpool related threads we are getting every day are getting a little tiresome, and we all know the reason that they are being posted.

Leave it go.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Here we go again! on 10:33 - Nov 3 with 2434 viewswhoflungdung

Morning Sswerve

Ive made myself perfectly clear as regards this incessant drivel posted only to wind me up.

I ignore those who do so therefore,out of respect for other posters, the usual suspects should find another release .

You never know, next year it might be Milton Keyes, Yarm or Stranraer

Here we go again! on 10:48 - Nov 3 with 2419 viewsProfessor

Here we go again! on 10:15 - Nov 3 by whoflungdung

Morning Paul
Used to play squash there and opposing team supplied the food and drink afterwards . Was garbage then,many years ago

I also met that infamous manageress as we were called to a Bomb Call ( hoax) .nasty piece of work who didn't take to me .

The old Lewis s building ,now apartments will be a great place to stay for our fans if they are brave enough to visit this incredible City you re lucky enough to work in

It has good and bad like everywhere. Anfield and Everton are not the whole city as much as somewhere like Gateacre or Woolton is not either. The similarities between Swansea and Liverpool are huge-they retain a distinct character whilst others fall to corporate blandness. Swansea just needs competent leaders and a better vision. It has every natural advantage over Cardiff and better people yet allows itself to be raped by inept local politicians. And I say this as a member of the Labour Party. What I like about Liverpool and Manchester is that they are distinct, have their own character and are not trying to be each other. I want Swansea and the surrounding towns to succeed
Here we go again! on 10:56 - Nov 3 with 2412 viewsDarran

Here we go again! on 10:29 - Nov 3 by MrSwerve

Maybe it's just me but the multiple Liverpool related threads we are getting every day are getting a little tiresome, and we all know the reason that they are being posted.

Leave it go.

You haven’t noticed the multiple threads from one poster slagging off Swansea and South West Wales for over a decade then Swervey?

Here we go again! on 11:02 - Nov 3 with 2405 viewslifelong

Here we go again! on 10:29 - Nov 3 by MrSwerve

Leave it go.

Perhaps if a certain poster stopped slagging off Swansea and surrounding areas the Liverpool threads may stop... just a thought.
Here we go again! on 11:21 - Nov 3 with 2387 viewsDarran

Here we go again! on 11:02 - Nov 3 by lifelong

Perhaps if a certain poster stopped slagging off Swansea and surrounding areas the Liverpool threads may stop... just a thought.

And a very good thought it is too.

Here we go again! on 14:08 - Nov 3 with 2326 viewswhoflungdung

It's not slagging off though Roger

My criticisms are those of many other posters whom you do not attack .

Read what professor writes ,remember and retain for future reference

Now fookn move on

Here we go again! on 14:26 - Nov 3 with 2314 viewslifelong

Here we go again! on 14:08 - Nov 3 by whoflungdung

It's not slagging off though Roger

My criticisms are those of many other posters whom you do not attack .

Read what professor writes ,remember and retain for future reference

Now fookn move on

I haven’t seen the Professor, or anyone else on here, refer to people from Neath as retards, or suggest that serious child abuse and abuse of the elderly seems to be a Welsh thing.

You insult the people of the Welsh Valleys on a regular basis on here, you go way over the top and when somebody replies in kind about Liverpool you go crying like a little baby to the moderators.
Here we go again! on 14:32 - Nov 3 with 2307 viewsDarran

Here we go again! on 14:26 - Nov 3 by lifelong

I haven’t seen the Professor, or anyone else on here, refer to people from Neath as retards, or suggest that serious child abuse and abuse of the elderly seems to be a Welsh thing.

You insult the people of the Welsh Valleys on a regular basis on here, you go way over the top and when somebody replies in kind about Liverpool you go crying like a little baby to the moderators.

That’s a great post Rog and I’m really getting to the stage where I think the bloke should be banned from here.

Here we go again! on 14:51 - Nov 3 with 2283 viewsGaryjack

Here we go again! on 09:28 - Nov 3 by whoflungdung

Well,wrong again Gary but ,as your bum chum says...You need to see a doctor ,only you need to do it soon.

What you re doing isn't healthy .

Winston most certainly would not have deleted as he loves it,moderator in name only

Back to work Gary

Christ, i put up a legitimate article from your local rag, accompanied by two pictures showing the hotel in all it's glory, and you accuse me of trying to antagonise you, i then reply to your accusations with another balanced post, even referring to the establishment as one of the most famous hotels in the country, then when the thread is removed you come back with this. Stating i need to see a doctor and accusing other posters on this site as being my 'bum chum'! You disappoint me more by the day Richard, you really do. It's sad to see.
Here we go again! on 14:52 - Nov 3 with 2278 viewsJackfath

I thought Darran was my bum chum?

I'm going to speak to a mod about this.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Here we go again! on 14:54 - Nov 3 with 2271 viewsDarran

Here we go again! on 14:52 - Nov 3 by Jackfath

I thought Darran was my bum chum?

I'm going to speak to a mod about this.

I don’t mind being shared around.

Here we go again! on 14:56 - Nov 3 with 2266 viewsGaryjack

Here we go again! on 14:54 - Nov 3 by Darran

I don’t mind being shared around.

Slut!
Here we go again! on 14:58 - Nov 3 with 2263 viewsJackfath

I was more concerned with the term "bum chum". You know what with it being horrifically homophobic. I am sure that's against the t&c's of this site.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Here we go again! on 14:59 - Nov 3 with 2261 viewsDarran

Here we go again! on 14:56 - Nov 3 by Garyjack

Slut!

Been called worse.

Here we go again! on 15:01 - Nov 3 with 2256 viewsGaryjack

Here we go again! on 14:58 - Nov 3 by Jackfath

I was more concerned with the term "bum chum". You know what with it being horrifically homophobic. I am sure that's against the t&c's of this site.

Very true. But that's obviously acceptable to Mr Bony.
Here we go again! on 16:01 - Nov 3 with 2208 viewswhoflungdung

Well you simply need to read what he posts Roger

It's that simple

He does not indulge in ripping onto fellow fans ,like you me Gary etc

Here we go again! on 16:32 - Nov 3 with 2175 viewstrampie

Here we go again! on 10:48 - Nov 3 by Professor

It has good and bad like everywhere. Anfield and Everton are not the whole city as much as somewhere like Gateacre or Woolton is not either. The similarities between Swansea and Liverpool are huge-they retain a distinct character whilst others fall to corporate blandness. Swansea just needs competent leaders and a better vision. It has every natural advantage over Cardiff and better people yet allows itself to be raped by inept local politicians. And I say this as a member of the Labour Party. What I like about Liverpool and Manchester is that they are distinct, have their own character and are not trying to be each other. I want Swansea and the surrounding towns to succeed

Migration butt, did you see the documentary recently on about migration within Blighty, well it was more about England and more specifically about Liverpool and London, they showed boarded up house after house in Liverpool, streets with no one living there, in London it was people living on top of each other in flats you could definitely not swing a cat in.

Both places screamed 'slums', which both has had a reputation for over the years.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024