Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 16:31 - Nov 4 with 7660 viewsSmellyplumz

F ucking shit fair play.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clucas on 16:32 - Nov 4 with 4015 viewsdickythorpe

Crowd went mental. Phil Thompson described it as shocking, clement shaking his head
Clucas on 16:34 - Nov 4 with 4003 viewsSmellyplumz

Clucas on 16:32 - Nov 4 by dickythorpe

Crowd went mental. Phil Thompson described it as shocking, clement shaking his head

Small margins see

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clucas on 16:41 - Nov 4 with 3955 viewsjasper_T

Stroppy little sh1t.

Complete wnk.
Clucas on 16:49 - Nov 4 with 3908 viewsN_T_J

Get rid of Cork for Clucas
Clucas on 16:59 - Nov 4 with 3838 viewsEbo

He kicked a seat on his way to being subbed and fooking missed!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Clucas on 17:02 - Nov 4 with 3810 viewsMo_Wives

Clucas on 16:59 - Nov 4 by Ebo

I didn't think anything could make me smile, but that did. Thank you Ebo.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Clucas on 17:03 - Nov 4 with 3804 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clucas on 16:49 - Nov 4 by N_T_J

Get rid of Cork for Clucas

Cork was being called what a dog would not lick on here as well. Blame the players and the manager but for me there is only one culpable and there were posters of him being distributed around the ground.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clucas on 17:06 - Nov 4 with 3752 viewsSwanzay

He must be livid being played out of a position all the time, but yes hes shite as a full back!
Login to get fewer ads

Clucas on 17:09 - Nov 4 with 3713 viewslonglostjack

Clucas on 16:41 - Nov 4 by jasper_T

Stroppy little sh1t.

Complete wnk.

This. What a w*nker. He probably reckons he's been made to look a fool by playing out of position but look at your set pieces you stroppy tw*t.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Clucas on 17:10 - Nov 4 with 3705 viewsbiggar

Had a shocking game but those who jeered him are just as pathetic in my opinion.
Clucas on 17:10 - Nov 4 with 3702 viewsishootpeople

Clucas on 17:14 - Nov 4 with 3631 viewsphact0rri

To be fair up until that last attempt at the corner he looked like the only person we had who was trying to get it anywhere near the goal mouth. Granted he was a large sum transfer. but I think Carrol had a much worse game than he did. Actually I'd say most of the squad had a worse game than Clucas today.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Clucas on 17:15 - Nov 4 with 3613 views34dfgdf54

How isn’t he getting game time in midfield? How isn’t Mesa getting game time? It’s a f*cking disgrace. The whole midfield needs changing.
Clucas on 17:17 - Nov 4 with 3583 viewswhoflungdung

Amazed Mesa hasn't bitten clement

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clucas on 17:18 - Nov 4 with 3568 viewsheadcleaner

At least we now know his best position - in the bloody stand. One of many very poor signings
Clucas on 17:20 - Nov 4 with 3552 viewsjasper_T

Clucas on 17:15 - Nov 4 by 34dfgdf54

How isn’t he getting game time in midfield? How isn’t Mesa getting game time? It’s a f*cking disgrace. The whole midfield needs changing.

Because when he was played there he was just as bad as he is at left back.

Ki was pretty poor today but still miles better than Clucas' cowardly performances in that position.
Clucas on 17:26 - Nov 4 with 3489 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Clucas on 17:20 - Nov 4 by jasper_T

Because when he was played there he was just as bad as he is at left back.

Ki was pretty poor today but still miles better than Clucas' cowardly performances in that position.

Exactly.

I don't know why people on this forum just cannot accept that Clucas is a sh1t player. There's a reason this lad was playing in League Two up until as recently as 2015 and is already 27 but has just one full season of top flight football under his belt. And that one season was one in which he was in the starting lineup for a team that got relegated. He's nothing more than a lower league player that has no business in the Premiership--plain and simple.

I said it when he was signed, and I'll say it again. Paying 16m for him has got to be one of the worst signings in Premier League history. Hull must have laughed themselves sh1tless all the way to the bank when they found out that a club were willing to not only take him off their hands but for that price. Steal of the century if you ask me. If I was a club chairman I wouldn't take him for free.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 17:29]

Come on you Swans.

Clucas on 17:27 - Nov 4 with 3484 viewsdickythorpe

Clucas on 17:03 - Nov 4 by Private_Partz

Cork was being called what a dog would not lick on here as well. Blame the players and the manager but for me there is only one culpable and there were posters of him being distributed around the ground.

Cork offered us nothing in the end. Terrible dip in his performances.
Clucas on 17:34 - Nov 4 with 3414 viewsJackSkellington

I just don't get why we bought him, in the sense that we weren't short of midfielders by a long shot, so why did someone think that we needed him at all when we were absolutely desperate for full backs and a creative player?
Clucas on 17:39 - Nov 4 with 3342 viewswestwalesed

Utterly shite all game. Dont forget he can cover left back!!!!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Clucas on 19:41 - Nov 4 with 3026 viewsKilkennyjack

For £16m he should be outstanding every week.

Pisss poor today.

Club record signing mind .... and on some significant wedge obviously.

Beware of the Risen People

Clucas on 19:49 - Nov 4 with 2998 viewswhoflungdung

Worse is we are stuck with him as wecre with Bony and Mesa ..

This is killing us

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clucas on 19:51 - Nov 4 with 2983 viewsJoshTheJack

Clucas on 19:49 - Nov 4 by whoflungdung

This is killing us

At least Clucas has had a chance to prove he's shite.
Clucas on 20:51 - Nov 4 with 2835 viewsskettyparkherbert

Clucas on 19:49 - Nov 4 by whoflungdung

This is killing us

Good point.

If it wasn't so fukking depressing it would be funny.

We are a laughing stock at the mo.

Bony, Baston, Clueless, Mesa £54 Million, you couldn't make this shit up
Clucas on 21:37 - Nov 4 with 2686 viewsGriffting

The clucas signing was just bizarre.
Pure panic.

Just sold a number 10 and our most creative player and we go buy someone who’s neat and tidy who’ll do the basic well (or so we thought) but is nothing special.

Surely, surely there was a number 10 out there we could have bought for 16/17 million?? Someone just being in that position would be an improvement. Every away team has had such an easy outlet when we ‘press’ them because no one is within 15 years of their deep lying midfielders because are boys are standing in a row just in front of the back four.

The gap between Tammy and the three CM’s is shocking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024