Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb stuff from the Tory Government 22:33 - Nov 10 with 7477 viewsDarran

They should be well proud of themselves.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:27 - Nov 11 with 1915 viewsKilkennyjack

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 10:58 - Nov 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. Vote Corbyn. That's what his manifesto was committed to do. I don't know how voting plaid cumru will change the balance of wealth distribution in country. Because they will NEVER be elected. Anywhere .s

The SNP will NEVER govern in Scotland. Insert laugh here.
The SNP will NEVER send the most MPs from Scotland to Westmonster.

Oh hang on .....

Well if its a choice of Cardiff loving Complacent Carwyn, or the Red Republican Rhondda Rebel - then ahe gets my vote. Leanne stands up for Wales.

Get with it, that man ...

Beware of the Risen People

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:30 - Nov 11 with 1913 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:08 - Nov 11 by trampie

Leanne has the utmost integrity, she is the real deal, a true conviction politician, her credentials are above reproach and she is true to her beliefs and politics.
Leanne comes from a modest background, she still lives in the area she was brought up, she has worked many ordinary jobs, she is a girl of the people as she is one of them the same can't be said of Corbyn, he is not of the same background as the bulk of the people he claims to represent.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 12:48]

All a moot point . Leanne could go to her constituents every day covered in coal dust wearing a hard hat and carrying a Davy lamp. If she's never going to be in power it's irrelevant.
As for Corbyn not having integrity I beg to differ. He voted CONSISTENTLY against the Blair government over Iraq, Afghanistan and played a major part in preventing a UK invasion of Syria.
Regarding Leanne didn't she sell out her plaid electorate by becoming Carwyn's "cheap date"?
So much for her integrity!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:36 - Nov 11 with 1905 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:27 - Nov 11 by Kilkennyjack

Oh hang on .....

Well if its a choice of Cardiff loving Complacent Carwyn, or the Red Republican Rhondda Rebel - then ahe gets my vote. Leanne stands up for Wales.

Plaid Cymru - the wannabe SNP.
The SNP - decimated in the General Election and shelved their independence vote because of it.
Did you read the post where I said it was important to keep up with modern day politics and not hearken back to different eras which are now an irrelevance.
Their not laughing now eh Killy/Tramp ?
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 12:41]

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:37 - Nov 11 with 1902 viewstrampie

If Corbyn was genuine he would not be in the Labour party, as Labour have been Tory lite for decades, he comes across as being in it for himself and not for the good of the people.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:42 - Nov 11 with 1891 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:08 - Nov 11 by trampie

Leanne has the utmost integrity, she is the real deal, a true conviction politician, her credentials are above reproach and she is true to her beliefs and politics.
Leanne comes from a modest background, she still lives in the area she was brought up, she has worked many ordinary jobs, she is a girl of the people as she is one of them the same can't be said of Corbyn, he is not of the same background as the bulk of the people he claims to represent.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 12:48]

By the way, it's "utmost".

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:46 - Nov 11 with 1884 viewstrampie

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:42 - Nov 11 by Brynmill_Jack

By the way, it's "utmost".

I will change that straight away for you.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:48 - Nov 11 with 1871 viewsKilkennyjack

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:36 - Nov 11 by Brynmill_Jack

The SNP - decimated in the General Election and shelved their independence vote because of it.
Did you read the post where I said it was important to keep up with modern day politics and not hearken back to different eras which are now an irrelevance.

Well i guess both nations get shafted by westmonster.
Think oil for the Scots.
Think coal and Barnet for Wales.

‘Decimated’to the point of the SNP still being three times as big as the second biggest political party in Scotland - and bigger than all the other parties in Scotland combined.

Maybe you meant ‘dominant’ and not ‘decimated’ ...?

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:51 - Nov 11 with 1867 viewstrampie

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:36 - Nov 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Plaid had an MP before the SNP did, Plaid used to do better than them, Alex Salmon learnt off Plaid.

Login to get fewer ads

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:57 - Nov 11 with 1856 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:51 - Nov 11 by trampie

Plaid had an MP before the SNP did, Plaid used to do better than them, Alex Salmon learnt off Plaid.

Such a shame plaid never learned of Alex Salmond then. Or Wee Jimmy Krankie

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 13:04 - Nov 11 with 1847 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:48 - Nov 11 by Kilkennyjack

Think oil for the Scots.

‘Decimated’to the point of the SNP still being three times as big as the second biggest political party in Scotland - and bigger than all the other parties in Scotland combined.

Oil - the price dropped so much it made the whole economics for an independent Scotland non viable.
Coal, yeah that's as hip and trendy now as you eh Trampie
And you forgot to mention our most plentiful supply of transparent liquid gold, I mean water

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 14:04 - Nov 11 with 1819 viewstrampie

England and all its major parties are a lost cause, the best hope for Wales is Plaid.

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 15:30 - Nov 11 with 1799 viewsmax936

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 00:33 - Nov 11 by theloneranger

The DWP are supposed to send a form to the claimants GP, for them to explain their disabilities. They rarely do this, but the claimant is then under the impression that their GP has let them down when their claim fails.

The system is rotten to the core!!

I really cannot believe that ANY GP would sign this lady off as fit for work, in fact if this lady lives by herself that’s an act of gross neglect in it’s self, that said l attended a property in Sketty where there was a lady in quite a similar condition in fact the poor lady was virtually walking around on all fours and icing on her own poor dap, her flat wasn’t in the best of states either understandably this Countries Government is a fuking disgrace as were previous Governments.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 17:46 - Nov 11 with 1764 viewsHighjack

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:48 - Nov 11 by Kilkennyjack

Think oil for the Scots.

The word decimated derived from a Roman punishment where they would remove or kill one in every ten men as a warning to the rest.

The SNP nearly lost half their seats which is more like five in ten removed so they've been decimated almost five times.

Will they heed their warning?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 18:27 - Nov 11 with 1752 viewstheloneranger

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 15:30 - Nov 11 by max936

I really cannot believe that ANY GP would sign this lady off as fit for work, in fact if this lady lives by herself that’s an act of gross neglect in it’s self, that said l attended a property in Sketty where there was a lady in quite a similar condition in fact the poor lady was virtually walking around on all fours and icing on her own poor dap, her flat wasn’t in the best of states either understandably this Countries Government is a fuking disgrace as were previous Governments.

Max...The problem is that claimants rarely see a doctor when attending a medical ( DWP call it an interview)...

Capita and Atos rarely employ doctors, but employ nurses, theatre staff, physios etc to do the"interview" and they then send the paperwork to the DWP

The shocking part is that the people who have the final say at the DWP are NOT medically trained!!

The system is totally F#cked!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 18:42 - Nov 11 with 1736 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 18:27 - Nov 11 by theloneranger

Max...The problem is that claimants rarely see a doctor when attending a medical ( DWP call it an interview)...

Capita and Atos rarely employ doctors, but employ nurses, theatre staff, physios etc to do the"interview" and they then send the paperwork to the DWP

The shocking part is that the people who have the final say at the DWP are NOT medically trained!!

The system is totally F#cked!!

Intentionally f*cked too. The utter b*stards

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 19:43 - Nov 11 with 1711 viewsPrivate_Partz

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:27 - Nov 11 by Kilkennyjack

Oh hang on .....

Currently I agree with you on that one. We are bereft of decent political options in Wales so Plaid is the only option for me in WAG elections.
It is Corbyn for me nationally however and I hope one day he will have the time to get down to Cardiff Bay sort out the dictatorial, complacent Cardiff centric clown Jones and his cronies. That is asuuming of course he does not have to fall on his sword due to the current sh!t he is in.
UKIP or the fat farmer's Tories are just not an option and the Lib Dems are a disgrace with their only AM being the only one to defend Carwyn from the off.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 20:05 - Nov 11 with 1695 viewsKilkennyjack

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 13:04 - Nov 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Oil - the price dropped so much it made the whole economics for an independent Scotland non viable.
Coal, yeah that's as hip and trendy now as you eh Trampie
And you forgot to mention our most plentiful supply of transparent liquid gold, I mean water

Scotland and Norway similar population sizes.

Not so simikar though when it comes to their oil wealth.
Norway has ....

‘The Government Pension Fund Global, also known as the Oil Fund, was established in 1990 to invest the surplus revenues of the Norwegian petroleum sector. It has over US$1 trillion in assets, including 1.3% of global stocks and shares, making it the world's largest sovereign wealth fund’.

Scotland , of course, has sweet FA.....

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 20:20 - Nov 11 with 1681 viewsHighjack

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 20:05 - Nov 11 by Kilkennyjack

Scotland and Norway similar population sizes.

Not so simikar though when it comes to their oil wealth.
Norway has ....

‘The Government Pension Fund Global, also known as the Oil Fund, was established in 1990 to invest the surplus revenues of the Norwegian petroleum sector. It has over US$1 trillion in assets, including 1.3% of global stocks and shares, making it the world's largest sovereign wealth fund’.

Scotland , of course, has sweet FA.....

Even the humble haggis has been nearly hunted to extinction. Poor little vicious bastards.

#savethehaggis

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 20:23 - Nov 11 with 1678 viewsWarwickHunt

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 20:20 - Nov 11 by Highjack

Even the humble haggis has been nearly hunted to extinction. Poor little vicious bastards.

#savethehaggis

I've stopped wearing haggis.

Every little helps.
Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 15:33 - Nov 12 with 1580 viewstheloneranger

I've just been told a lady had a missed call early evening last week with no message left on her answer phone.

She had been for an assessment a few weeks earlier with ATOS and wondered if it was them calling??

The following morning she rang ATOS and after speaking to many depts she eventually spoke to the correct person, who said.....

"I rang you to get permission to ring you to talk about your assessment"

When asked why she didn't leave a contact number and identify herself on the answer phone.

She replied, "Because I didn't have permission to ring you"......!!

FFS..... The mind boggles

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 16:57 - Nov 12 with 1549 viewsWarwickHunt

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 15:33 - Nov 12 by theloneranger

I've just been told a lady had a missed call early evening last week with no message left on her answer phone.

She had been for an assessment a few weeks earlier with ATOS and wondered if it was them calling??

The following morning she rang ATOS and after speaking to many depts she eventually spoke to the correct person, who said.....

"I rang you to get permission to ring you to talk about your assessment"

When asked why she didn't leave a contact number and identify herself on the answer phone.

She replied, "Because I didn't have permission to ring you"......!!

FFS..... The mind boggles

Mrs Kafka?
Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 17:32 - Nov 12 with 1534 viewstheloneranger

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 16:57 - Nov 12 by WarwickHunt

Mrs Kafka?

More like Mrs Cacka

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 23:59 - Nov 15 with 1386 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fair play to them

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/tory-austerity-deaths-study-report-peop

C@NTS

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 08:58 - Nov 16 with 1323 viewstheloneranger

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 23:59 - Nov 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fair play to them

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/tory-austerity-deaths-study-report-peop

C@NTS

AND it's going to get even worse!!

Universal Credit: Hundreds Of Families Facing Eviction As Letting Agent Warns It Can't Cope With Arrears

http://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/corbyn-reveals-hundreds-of-families-to-b

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 12:10 - Nov 16 with 1293 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Superb stuff from the Tory Government on 08:58 - Nov 16 by theloneranger

AND it's going to get even worse!!

Universal Credit: Hundreds Of Families Facing Eviction As Letting Agent Warns It Can't Cope With Arrears

http://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/corbyn-reveals-hundreds-of-families-to-b

F@ck my eyes , what’s going on in this country .

Here’s just a few more

-120,000 deaths linked to austerity.
-Rough sleeping Up134%
-Foodbank use Up700%
-MH Benefit Sanctions up 668%
-124,000 homeless children
-UN - "Human Catastrophe"

-£93bn 'corporate welfare'
-£100bn for HS2
-£1.5bn for DUP
-£61mn for a clock

You're ok with this?