Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301364 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 20:42 - Sep 25 with 2742 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:40 - Sep 25 by peenemunde

You are not clever enough to play that card.

What card is that then, brainiac?

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 20:45 - Sep 25 with 2733 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 20:42 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

What card is that then, brainiac?

As I said you ain’t clever enough.
The Countdown begins. on 21:08 - Sep 25 with 2704 viewsCatullus

How can people still defend the EU? I read that link about MEP's expenses and it's horrific that a public servant can spend over 100,000 euros per year without any accountability. Then a European court backs up their right to secrecy saying their privacy can't be undermined!
What you do in public office has to be open to scrutiny. If Westminster behaved in such a way...well imagine the uproar on here. The WAG too has tried to hide things and there's been uproar but the EU do it and people say nothing?
249 ghost ofices, MEP's admitting they give money from expenses to their national party (against EU rules) and charity donations? How can anyone know how far the rule breaking goes without transparency scrutiny?
Then people wonder why brexiteers doesn't want any ECJ interference in the UK.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 21:11 - Sep 25 with 2697 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:12 - Sep 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

Kier starmmers speech today has just cost labour a general election and stabbed democracy in the back

Bonkers

You’re out of touch with the members Tommy. Better stand up for what you believe than play Machiavellian politics because you’re worried you’ll lose voters to UKIP. That’s Blairite stuff.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 21:12 - Sep 25 with 2693 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 21:08 - Sep 25 by Catullus

How can people still defend the EU? I read that link about MEP's expenses and it's horrific that a public servant can spend over 100,000 euros per year without any accountability. Then a European court backs up their right to secrecy saying their privacy can't be undermined!
What you do in public office has to be open to scrutiny. If Westminster behaved in such a way...well imagine the uproar on here. The WAG too has tried to hide things and there's been uproar but the EU do it and people say nothing?
249 ghost ofices, MEP's admitting they give money from expenses to their national party (against EU rules) and charity donations? How can anyone know how far the rule breaking goes without transparency scrutiny?
Then people wonder why brexiteers doesn't want any ECJ interference in the UK.

People aren't saying nothing though, including many MEPs who think it's wrong. It can be changed.
The Countdown begins. on 21:22 - Sep 25 with 2681 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 18:48 - Sep 25 by londonlisa2001

If Keir Starmer was the Labour leader and there was a GE before next March he’d get in on a landslide.

It’s bonkers that Corbynistas can't see that.

Ah the old cult slur

It’s growing old

It’s no cult lovely Lisa

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 21:29 - Sep 25 with 2663 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:12 - Sep 25 by LeonWasGod

People aren't saying nothing though, including many MEPs who think it's wrong. It can be changed.

The ones on this page who won’t have a bad word said about the EU are quiet as usual. If a factory in England closes tomorrow and 5 people lose their job they’ll be on here gloating though no doubt.
The Countdown begins. on 21:38 - Sep 25 with 2654 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:12 - Sep 25 by LeonWasGod

There are a few MEP's who have spoken up, the majority though continue to reap the worst excesses of the gravy train.
For all the comments on here rebutting any anti EU post, there's been pretty much silence on this.
The worst thing is, people claim the EU is a democracy but how can you rely on the MEP's when it looks like they are bought and paid for?
I know the Westminster expenses scandal was a cover up and nothing much has changed, a few scapegoats were thrown to the wolves but the pigs are still snuffling away otherwise, but at least an FOI request gets the information. In the EU the secrecy around finances should have everyone worried, not least because they fail their own audit every year.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Sep 25 with 2649 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:38 - Sep 25 by Catullus

There are a few MEP's who have spoken up, the majority though continue to reap the worst excesses of the gravy train.
For all the comments on here rebutting any anti EU post, there's been pretty much silence on this.
The worst thing is, people claim the EU is a democracy but how can you rely on the MEP's when it looks like they are bought and paid for?
I know the Westminster expenses scandal was a cover up and nothing much has changed, a few scapegoats were thrown to the wolves but the pigs are still snuffling away otherwise, but at least an FOI request gets the information. In the EU the secrecy around finances should have everyone worried, not least because they fail their own audit every year.

Agree it’s unacceptable. I’ve never understood this expenses nonsense. They should be paid a salary and that’s that. Should be a basic principle everywhere, including local councils.
If you want to reform something you can only do so from within though. Shouting from the rooftops from outside will get you nowhere.

The Countdown begins. on 22:11 - Sep 25 with 2630 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Sep 25 by longlostjack

Agree it’s unacceptable. I’ve never understood this expenses nonsense. They should be paid a salary and that’s that. Should be a basic principle everywhere, including local councils.
If you want to reform something you can only do so from within though. Shouting from the rooftops from outside will get you nowhere.

The expenses being shared has been rejected numerous times. There is no chance of reform with that lot. You’re off your head if you think otherwise. It’s rotten to the core. We won’t need to shout from the rooftops when we are out.
The Countdown begins. on 22:12 - Sep 25 with 2626 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:11 - Sep 25 by Jango

The expenses being shared has been rejected numerous times. There is no chance of reform with that lot. You’re off your head if you think otherwise. It’s rotten to the core. We won’t need to shout from the rooftops when we are out.

Toys and pram. Rule Britannia Jingo

The Countdown begins. on 23:39 - Sep 25 with 2585 viewsKilkennyjack

The plot thickens .....

Has the idiot Jezza outflanked the Maybot ?

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 00:39 - Sep 26 with 2568 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 19:20 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

In this thread full of nonsense I think that wins the nonsense award.

Of course it does. Tommy has form for it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 08:13 - Sep 26 with 2508 viewspikeypaul

184 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:39 - Sep 26 with 2496 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 22:12 - Sep 25 by longlostjack

Toys and pram. Rule Britannia Jingo

Nothing to do with toys and pram at all, when you can't get honesty, when you can't reform something that's so obviously wrong then leaving is a better option. Would you continue to use a club where you are told to pay for things you don't get an invoice for?
Hello Mr & Mrs UK, you'll never see what it's actually spent on but we want your share of over £40 million, now.....is that right or fair?

The Countdown begins. on 08:45 - Sep 26 with 2493 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 23:39 - Sep 25 by Kilkennyjack

The plot thickens .....

When did the elctorate give Labour a mandate to negotiate with the EU? Loathe them or love them, the government has the mandate.
Corbyn, Starmer, Cable or anybody not in government has no business telling the EU how they would do things or what should be happening, it undermines our position. It's already a hard enough job and possibly being fubarred without people adding to the mess.
Was it yesterday a Sky poll said only 22% thought him competent to negotiate Brexit with 71% saying he's incompetent. As much as you can ever believe a poll.

https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-would-be-incompetent-brexit-negotiator-

The Countdown begins. on 09:14 - Sep 26 with 2475 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 19:20 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

In this thread full of nonsense I think that wins the nonsense award.

Care to elaborate comrade ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Sep 26 with 2465 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 08:39 - Sep 26 by Catullus

Nothing to do with toys and pram at all, when you can't get honesty, when you can't reform something that's so obviously wrong then leaving is a better option. Would you continue to use a club where you are told to pay for things you don't get an invoice for?
Hello Mr & Mrs UK, you'll never see what it's actually spent on but we want your share of over £40 million, now.....is that right or fair?

Of course it can be reformed if the will is there. Would you be surprised if I told you that British Conservative MEP’s voted AGAINST the amendment calling for transparency! Fact.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 9:23]

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Sep 26 with 2462 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 23:39 - Sep 25 by Kilkennyjack

The plot thickens .....

Doubt it. He’s missed more open goals than Steve Watkin.

Anyone see Dianne Abbott’s robotic, cringeworthy performance on Newsnight? Maitlis was laughing at her.
The Countdown begins. on 09:33 - Sep 26 with 2451 viewsLegend83

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

Doubt it. He’s missed more open goals than Steve Watkin.

Anyone see Dianne Abbott’s robotic, cringeworthy performance on Newsnight? Maitlis was laughing at her.

Watching Labour interviews saves me searching Netflix for a new comedy.

This and Jezza not being able to correctly recall a single one of Labour's 6 tests for Brexit in his interview with Kuensbergg was brilliant viewing.
The Countdown begins. on 09:42 - Sep 26 with 2440 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Sep 26 by longlostjack

Of course it can be reformed if the will is there. Would you be surprised if I told you that British Conservative MEP’s voted AGAINST the amendment calling for transparency! Fact.

Who’s going to reform it? The unelected leaders? The Eu courts? Doing a great job so far aren’t they, yesterday was a fine example of how they corrupt the whole thing is. If the Remainers were to get their way and the U.K. crawled back with their tail between their legs, do you think we’d have any power at all anymore? They’d be laughing at us. They know we’d never leave and would just ignore anything we had to say, they’d never take us serious again. You need to wake up.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 9:43]
The Countdown begins. on 09:49 - Sep 26 with 2432 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Sep 25 by longlostjack

there's an argument MP's should be paid a lot more than they are.

On current evidence the salary offered is not sufficient to attract people of sufficient calibre.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 09:56 - Sep 26 with 2420 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Sep 26 by longlostjack

If the will is there.......isn't that the point, the will isn't there. Only a few MEP's think the system is wrong, the majority aren't going to vote for (effectively) a pay cut of around 50% and who would?
The Commission and Presidents don't want change, they are part of the gravy train, they designed it and benefit from it.
The European courts see nothing wrong with the absurd levels of secrecy either, how can we trust the ECJ when it doesn't believe in transparency for it's government. For aEuro court to say that MEP's spending of public finds is a private matter and we can't invade their privacy, well it's scandalous.
No I'm not surprised Tory MEP's voted against, why would I be? Pigs in troughs all of them. Although it says here a 15 member bureau voted down the changes, not sure how many Tories were in there,

https://www.politico.eu/article/strasbourg-european-parliament-meps-reject-scrut

The Countdown begins. on 09:57 - Sep 26 with 2420 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:49 - Sep 26 by sherpajacob

there's an argument MP's should be paid a lot more than they are.

On current evidence the salary offered is not sufficient to attract people of sufficient calibre.

...not forgetting that there are genuine need and reasons for expenses, to cover travel, accommodation, entertaining, food and drink costs when your away from home.

Disappointing that they didn't vote for transparency on this though. Seems its just a fixed extra to their salary.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 10:02]
The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Sep 26 with 2416 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:42 - Sep 26 by Jango

Who’s going to reform it? The unelected leaders? The Eu courts? Doing a great job so far aren’t they, yesterday was a fine example of how they corrupt the whole thing is. If the Remainers were to get their way and the U.K. crawled back with their tail between their legs, do you think we’d have any power at all anymore? They’d be laughing at us. They know we’d never leave and would just ignore anything we had to say, they’d never take us serious again. You need to wake up.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 9:43]

I’m sure the UK would be taken more seriously if it wasn’t represented by a bunch of clowns who act as if the Empire still existed and Britannia still ruled two thirds of the world. Brexit is a proper Eton mess.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024