Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301746 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 17:30 - Oct 17 with 2624 viewsBatterseajack

If anyone has a genuine interest in what our future trading partners (Australia international department for trade in this case) think about the potential to do a trade deal with the U.K. post brexit then read this thread.

Key highlights seem;
Cutting a deal with the EU is a priority
Brexiteers have an unrealistic world view
U.K. will be the distressed negotiator as it will need to conclude talks quickly
Australia’s best tactic would be to take their time and not rush into anything
Loss of single market is an issue, Australian government will support its companies that use U.K. as gateway into single market to relocate

What a f**king mess you lot got us into
The Countdown begins. on 17:37 - Oct 17 with 2608 viewsBatterseajack

F**k me. Is she for real??

The Countdown begins. on 17:57 - Oct 17 with 2589 viewstrampie

Will a 'No Deal' force a General Election ?, will the EU door be shut at that point a 'No Deal' is declared ? as regards a potential new Government or new referendum.

The Con's will have nothing to offer the electorate on Brexit that is a known, Labour have nothing to offer on Brexit as most of their voters voted 'leave', I guess Lib-Dems, Greens, SNP and Plaid will be pro Europe and UKIP anti Europe.

Not much hope with the big two parties offering nothing, like that lady that the Beeb put up against Griffin on Question Time and is rated in the top 300 most intellectual people in the UK said on social media this week something to the effect of get Leanne Wood (Plaid), Nicola Sturgeon (SNP) and Caroline Lucas (Green) to sort Brexit out for the UK.
Although two of them are no longer leaders, the people that are currently running the show are clueless with no direction, at least Wood, Sturgeon and Lucas would have sense and direction.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Countdown begins. on 18:29 - Oct 17 with 2568 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:30 - Oct 17 by Batterseajack

If anyone has a genuine interest in what our future trading partners (Australia international department for trade in this case) think about the potential to do a trade deal with the U.K. post brexit then read this thread.

Key highlights seem;
U.K. will be the distressed negotiator as it will need to conclude talks quickly
Loss of single market is an issue, Australian government will support its companies that use U.K. as gateway into single market to relocate

Never mind Australia, I’m sure that nice Mr Trump would have the U.K’s best interests at heart in any trade deal. I don’t think he really means America first.🤔

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 18:46 - Oct 17 with 2555 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 17:37 - Oct 17 by Batterseajack

Unfortunately, yes.

She’s thicker than mince.
The Countdown begins. on 18:53 - Oct 17 with 2546 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:46 - Oct 17 by WarwickHunt

Unfortunately, yes.

She’s thicker than mince.

She’s an odd one.

The Countdown begins. on 19:11 - Oct 17 with 2523 viewsJango

Key highlights seem;

I notice he has failed to mention that this was a report from more than 18 months ago. Woops. What have I told you about following random obsessed remainers
The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Oct 17 with 2505 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:05 - Oct 17 with 2486 viewsLeonWasGod

Key highlights seem;

Rubbish. Put on your union jack underpants, wave the flag of St Farage and all your wildest dreams will come true 😜. Rule Britannia!
The Countdown begins. on 20:59 - Oct 17 with 2466 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 17:57 - Oct 17 by trampie

Will a 'No Deal' force a General Election ?, will the EU door be shut at that point a 'No Deal' is declared ? as regards a potential new Government or new referendum.

The Con's will have nothing to offer the electorate on Brexit that is a known, Labour have nothing to offer on Brexit as most of their voters voted 'leave', I guess Lib-Dems, Greens, SNP and Plaid will be pro Europe and UKIP anti Europe.

Not much hope with the big two parties offering nothing, like that lady that the Beeb put up against Griffin on Question Time and is rated in the top 300 most intellectual people in the UK said on social media this week something to the effect of get Leanne Wood (Plaid), Nicola Sturgeon (SNP) and Caroline Lucas (Green) to sort Brexit out for the UK.
Although two of them are no longer leaders, the people that are currently running the show are clueless with no direction, at least Wood, Sturgeon and Lucas would have sense and direction.

Great idea, put 3 people in charge who would overturn a democratic vote in the blink of an eye. We'd not have brexit at all....or maybe that's the point.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 21:09 - Oct 17 with 2457 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 17:37 - Oct 17 by Batterseajack

Because Ireland is an independent sovereign nation

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 21:13 - Oct 17 with 2446 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 19:11 - Oct 17 by Jango

I notice he has failed to mention that this was a report from more than 18 months ago. Woops. What have I told you about following random obsessed remainers

And what has changed in the last 18 months that invalidates any of the points raised in this report?
The Countdown begins. on 21:25 - Oct 17 with 2434 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 21:13 - Oct 17 by Batterseajack

And what has changed in the last 18 months that invalidates any of the points raised in this report?

I suppose that depends on what the Aussies are saying right now? A week is a long time in politics, 18 months is an eternity.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 21:37 - Oct 17 with 2421 viewslonglostjack

May doesn’t seem to have come to the EU with any new proposals. A lot of noise about goodwill to do a deal blah blah. According to the German media, a bit of theatre is seen as necessary otherwise if it were seen to be too easy Maybot would lose any final shred of credibility with her party. There’ll be a last minute deal. Whether she’ll be able to get it through Parliament is another matter but last minute works in her favour as she’ll be able to present her binary option from a stronger position. Nothing to do with the interests of the country and everything to do with the internal machinations of the Tory Party, as it has been from the very beginning of this Brexit shit.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 21:38]

The Countdown begins. on 21:56 - Oct 17 with 2397 viewsexiledclaseboy

May now says she’s willing to extend the transition period. Ho hum.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Oct 17 with 2379 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:56 - Oct 17 by exiledclaseboy

Pikey needs to get his calculator out. Who knew?
The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Oct 17 with 2371 viewsJack_Meoff

Quelle surprise.

Only cockroaches and May will survive WW3 and I'm starting to have my doubt about cockroaches.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 01:06 - Oct 18 with 2314 viewsomarjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:14 - Oct 17 by WarwickHunt

Pikey needs to get his calculator out. Who knew?

It's year 2025..We're still alive. Trump's presidency ended before getting us all killed...And Pikey comes out of his dungeon to update his never ending blackhole of a thread..

"1:19 pm today was the exact mid point from when the result that the Great British public had decided to leave the EU and the time 11pm March 29th 2032 that Democracy will be delivered."

"Happy days."

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Countdown begins. on 06:06 - Oct 18 with 2293 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 21:13 - Oct 17 by Batterseajack

So you don’t see an issue with plonker using a report from over 18 months ago, twisting certain parts to be deliberately misleading and over in 40 tweets on the report chooses not to mention the fact it’s going on 2 years old. Managed to get plenty of the desperate remainer sheep on board tho. Shows how easy it is to manipulate you lot.
The Countdown begins. on 07:05 - Oct 18 with 2283 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 07:12 - Oct 18 with 2281 viewspikeypaul

162 AFLI

SIUYRL

No deal is a near certainty fecking loving it

Happy days
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 7:16]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 07:20 - Oct 18 with 2277 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 06:06 - Oct 18 by Jango

So you don’t see an issue with plonker using a report from over 18 months ago, twisting certain parts to be deliberately misleading and over in 40 tweets on the report chooses not to mention the fact it’s going on 2 years old. Managed to get plenty of the desperate remainer sheep on board tho. Shows how easy it is to manipulate you lot.

Nothing is twisted, he provides screen shots of the report itself so you can read if for yourself. I ask again, what has changed in 2 years that invalidates any of the issues raised in this report?
The Countdown begins. on 07:21 - Oct 18 with 2275 viewsBatterseajack

I wonder how much our divorce settlement will go up to now?
The Countdown begins. on 08:35 - Oct 18 with 2255 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 07:12 - Oct 18 by pikeypaul

162 AFLI

SIUYRL

No deal is a near certainty fecking loving it

Happy days
[Post edited 18 Oct 2018 7:16]

You reckon?

The Countdown begins. on 09:16 - Oct 18 with 2236 viewsWarwickHunt

Somewhat fittingly, an Irish Eurovision winner to help you start the day, pop-pickers.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024