Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301720 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 10:24 - Nov 15 with 2030 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 10:26 - Nov 15 with 2023 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:20 - Nov 15 by bluey_the_blue

No, it's not Raab's deal do keep up at the back.

Davis and Raab were appointed by May purely to appease those wanting to leave; she had no intention of allowing them to actually negotiate.

May and Robbins have got what they wanted - a deal worse than no deal that binds us into EU.

Time for no deal.

So if we indulge in your conspiracy theory for a minute... Why didn't Raab or Davis speak up sooner if what you say is true?
The Countdown begins. on 10:27 - Nov 15 with 2021 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:24 - Nov 15 by Shaky

corrected for you

The Countdown begins. on 10:29 - Nov 15 with 2016 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 10:22 - Nov 15 by Catullus

On a very basic level, it'd look like a trade deal with no political or legal interference in uk internal arrangements.
You know very well that I could not possibly put everything down here because I do not know everything I need to know (blame politicians for lying, hiding facts and deceiving us) and I don't have the time or expertise.
If politicians can't sort out a deal in 2 years, it's a bit of an ask to expect me to put it on here by myself!!
We could have agreed on a tariff free deal if we also agreed that anything exported to the EU met their minimum standards and vice versa. Again, there's a lot more to it and I don't intend to spend the next month on here 24/7 trying to post about something I don't have all the info or expertise on. That's why we elect politicians!! Maybe in future we'll be more careful about who we vote for.

That's a fair view on what a deal should look like.

EU don't want a fair deal. How dare one of their few net contributors dare to leave the EU project! The worst case scenario for EU is Britain to be a success post-Brexit.

Eu intransigence - along with a PM who has half-heartedly stood up for Britain in these "negotiations" has led to the worst case deal.

No deal is now the only deal.
The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Nov 15 with 2011 viewsShaky

May making a statement to the commons now.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 10:33 - Nov 15 with 2010 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:22 - Nov 15 by Catullus

On a very basic level, it'd look like a trade deal with no political or legal interference in uk internal arrangements.
You know very well that I could not possibly put everything down here because I do not know everything I need to know (blame politicians for lying, hiding facts and deceiving us) and I don't have the time or expertise.
If politicians can't sort out a deal in 2 years, it's a bit of an ask to expect me to put it on here by myself!!
We could have agreed on a tariff free deal if we also agreed that anything exported to the EU met their minimum standards and vice versa. Again, there's a lot more to it and I don't intend to spend the next month on here 24/7 trying to post about something I don't have all the info or expertise on. That's why we elect politicians!! Maybe in future we'll be more careful about who we vote for.

"We could have agreed on a tariff free deal if we also agreed that anything exported to the EU met their minimum standards"

That's what May has technically agreed to do.
The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Nov 15 with 2007 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:29 - Nov 15 by bluey_the_blue

That's a fair view on what a deal should look like.

EU don't want a fair deal. How dare one of their few net contributors dare to leave the EU project! The worst case scenario for EU is Britain to be a success post-Brexit.

Eu intransigence - along with a PM who has half-heartedly stood up for Britain in these "negotiations" has led to the worst case deal.

No deal is now the only deal.

No one has told us what a fair deal is. What is a fair deal? Same access as before to the single market but play by our own rules? Doesn't seem fair deal for the Europeans.
The Countdown begins. on 10:49 - Nov 15 with 1988 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Nov 15 by Batterseajack

No one has told us what a fair deal is. What is a fair deal? Same access as before to the single market but play by our own rules? Doesn't seem fair deal for the Europeans.

Gavin Williamson’s PPS and a junior Brexit minister bleedin’ gorn. Luvaduck!

Come on Penny, you know you want to...
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:00 - Nov 15 with 1969 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 09:06 - Nov 15 by Shaky

Point of order. May took over the negotiations personally just after she made Raab the Brexit Sec. He was simply a prop. This is all May's doing (edit, and Ollie Robins of course).
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 11:02]
The Countdown begins. on 11:11 - Nov 15 with 1955 viewsShaky

Corbyn is an idiot.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 11:29 - Nov 15 with 1937 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:00 - Nov 15 by LeonWasGod

Point of order. May took over the negotiations personally just after she made Raab the Brexit Sec. He was simply a prop. This is all May's doing (edit, and Ollie Robins of course).

So why was Raab happy to trot about to Brussels in front of the cameras with his glistening sweaty brow if he just a toothless pawn. He should have spoken up a hell of a lot sooner if he believed in Brexit.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 12:30]
The Countdown begins. on 12:28 - Nov 15 with 1885 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 11:00 - Nov 15 by LeonWasGod

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 12:30 - Nov 15 with 1882 viewsShaky

SIUYLL:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theresa May’s Worsening Woes
The chances of a new Brexit referendum sometime in 2019 are growing–as is the possibility that the UK will not, in the end, leave the EU at all.
By Peter Kellner

http://carnegieeurope.eu/strategiceurope/77718?lang=en

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 12:35 - Nov 15 with 1877 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 10:26 - Nov 15 by Batterseajack

So if we indulge in your conspiracy theory for a minute... Why didn't Raab or Davis speak up sooner if what you say is true?

It could well have been the case they were told one thing whilst another was done behind their backs. Who knows?
The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Nov 15 with 1875 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Nov 15 with 1875 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Nov 15 by Batterseajack

Who says a fair deal would be "same access as before"?

You can define for yourself exactly what you think a fair deal could be. Everyone has a different view, it's irrelevant.

The simple fact is that the EU cannot countenance a scenario where Britain is successful outside the EU. It's as simple as that. Britain succeeds, well, plenty of other nations then wonder what the hell EU really does for them.
The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Nov 15 with 1873 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 12:30 - Nov 15 by Shaky

SIUYLL:
The chances of a new Brexit referendum sometime in 2019 are growing–as is the possibility that the UK will not, in the end, leave the EU at all.
By Peter Kellner

It's been the most likely outcome since day one.
The Countdown begins. on 12:45 - Nov 15 with 1867 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 12:46 - Nov 15 with 1859 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Nov 15 by WarwickHunt

It's been the most likely outcome since day one.

Yep but it’s a conspiracy theory according to the Mensa members on here.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 12:53 - Nov 15 with 1850 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 11:29 - Nov 15 by Batterseajack

So why was Raab happy to trot about to Brussels in front of the cameras with his glistening sweaty brow if he just a toothless pawn. He should have spoken up a hell of a lot sooner if he believed in Brexit.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 12:30]

"Deputising" for May apparently. It was widely reported at the time that May had taken over the talks personally. Which was a change from when Davies was in post, as he was our officially lead negotiator. Raab wasn't.

https://www.politico.eu/article/theresa-may-takes-control-of-brexit-negotiations

I assume May realised Raab wasn't up to the job, wanted a Brexiteer in post to appease the other Brexiteers in her party, but also wanted one she could manipulate. So a token appointment if you like.

Just guessing though.
The Countdown begins. on 12:55 - Nov 15 with 1849 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 10:26 - Nov 15 by Batterseajack

And your theory that Raab negotiated the deal and then quit the day after because he didn’t like the deal sounds so plausible.
The Countdown begins. on 13:04 - Nov 15 with 1830 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 12:30 - Nov 15 by Shaky

SIUYLL:
By Peter Kellner

Whatever your views on whether there should be a second referendum, the thought of going through that again with all the bollox and bitterness makes me feel sick.
The Countdown begins. on 13:05 - Nov 15 with 1828 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:38 - Nov 15 by bluey_the_blue

Who says a fair deal would be "same access as before"?

You can define for yourself exactly what you think a fair deal could be. Everyone has a different view, it's irrelevant.

The simple fact is that the EU cannot countenance a scenario where Britain is successful outside the EU. It's as simple as that. Britain succeeds, well, plenty of other nations then wonder what the hell EU really does for them.

Well since no one has explained what is, in their view, a fair deal, then i'm obliged to guess.

EU will let us leave, but we lose our benefits of membership. If TM/Raab/Robins decide they want to retain some of those benefits, then this is the sort of deal we end up with.

What would you liked to have seen?
The Countdown begins. on 13:06 - Nov 15 with 1824 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 12:55 - Nov 15 by Jango

And your theory that Raab negotiated the deal and then quit the day after because he didn’t like the deal sounds so plausible.

The deal is essentially what was “agreed” at chequers which was before Raab cane in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 13:07 - Nov 15 with 1824 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:55 - Nov 15 by Jango

Well what was Raab doing? If he's not the incompetent weirdo championed by Brexiters that we all think he is, why didn't he make his position public much earlier?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024