Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301283 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 19:55 - Jan 15 with 1808 viewsunion_jack

Matt Hancock being rogered rigid by Andrew Neill. Car crash tv🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 19:55 - Jan 15 with 1803 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:52 - Jan 15 by sherpajacob

May's deal categorically rejected.

No deal will be rejected.

What remains?

I believe we’ll now end up in a ‘brexit’ with customs Union, single market, free trade etc etc.

In other words brexit in name only. The only alternative is another referendum and I think they’ll go for the former rather than the latter.

That’s making the assumption they remain in power - they must think they have the votes otherwise they wouldn’t have called Corbyn’s bluff and said they’d allow the Lib Dems or SNP to move for a no confidence vote but I think it’s incredibly tight.
The Countdown begins. on 19:56 - Jan 15 with 1802 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 13:46 - Jan 15 by Highjack

Apart from the fact we legally exit the European Union in around 9 weeks of course.

Unless parliament legislate again. I'm sure ECB will correct me but 9 weeks seems pretty tight to me

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 19:57 - Jan 15 with 1792 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 19:55 - Jan 15 by londonlisa2001

I believe we’ll now end up in a ‘brexit’ with customs Union, single market, free trade etc etc.

In other words brexit in name only. The only alternative is another referendum and I think they’ll go for the former rather than the latter.

That’s making the assumption they remain in power - they must think they have the votes otherwise they wouldn’t have called Corbyn’s bluff and said they’d allow the Lib Dems or SNP to move for a no confidence vote but I think it’s incredibly tight.

I can't believe we'll have BRINO, that's madness and arguably less palatable than no deal. What a mess this is

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 20:02 - Jan 15 with 1775 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:57 - Jan 15 by waynekerr55

I can't believe we'll have BRINO, that's madness and arguably less palatable than no deal. What a mess this is

It’s madness albeit infinitely preferable to a no deal as it won’t wreck the economy.

I just can’t see Corbyn supporting a second referendum which would be needed to get one. Even if he did, I’m not sure they have the numbers for a second referendum.
The Countdown begins. on 20:03 - Jan 15 with 1777 viewslonglostjack

Yep. Rule taker, continue to pay anyway with no say. Surely there has to be a referendum to vote on whether that’s better than what we have?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 20:04 - Jan 15 with 1772 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

No confidence vote in

Bad move by Corbyn

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 20:05 - Jan 15 with 1763 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:04 - Jan 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

No confidence vote in

Bad move by Corbyn

Tomorrow mate.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 20:06 - Jan 15 with 1759 viewsunion_jack

Corbyn is unelectable. The sooner the Labour Party realise that’s the case, the better.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 20:07 - Jan 15 with 1754 viewssherpajacob

No confidence vote in

Bad move by Corbyn

DUP saying they will support government.

Going round in circles like a one legged man in an arse kicking competition

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 20:07 - Jan 15 with 1750 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 20:05 - Jan 15 by longlostjack

Tomorrow mate.

they’ll pull rank and regroup no way they lol lose that.

Waste off time but had to do it I suppose

The Countdown begins. on 20:10 - Jan 15 with 1731 viewssherpajacob

I think that's actually a,better option than remain.

In the EU but no MEPs, no Farage no Hannan.

Our politicians have proved themselves incapable so direct rule from Brussels gets my vote.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 20:11 - Jan 15 with 1723 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:07 - Jan 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

they’ll pull rank and regroup no way they lol lose that.

Waste off time but had to do it I suppose

Laura K just tweeted the government have the votes.

Corbyn had to do it as otherwise the SNP or LibDems would have tabled it given the government said they’d allow it.

The government decided to get it out of the way and Corbyn lost control of timing.

That gets the ‘we’ll have another general election’ crap out of the way and forces Corbyn to make a decision on a second vote.
The Countdown begins. on 20:12 - Jan 15 with 1724 viewsvetchonian

No confidence vote in

Bad move by Corbyn

This whole process is a mess.......there never was going to be an "easy" Brexit and this is further complicated by the political motivations of individuals . People talk of democracy and the wil of the people being deliver ed following the result of the referendum .....the Gower MP was being interviewed and all she could talk about was unit tonight's vote to bring down the Tory government and the ensuring there is no Brexit.......so much for the country's interest .....I voted remain still believe we are foolish to leave but accept the "majority" decision so why can't those elected to supposedly represent the electorate do what they should.....nice one Tania your objective bring down the government and sod the UK .....EU ,UK Doesn't matter which all politicians the same

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Countdown begins. on 20:14 - Jan 15 with 1718 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:56 - Jan 15 by waynekerr55

Unless parliament legislate again. I'm sure ECB will correct me but 9 weeks seems pretty tight to me

As things stand currently that exit date is enshrined in law. It can be extended but just like everything else we need permission off the EU first.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 20:15 - Jan 15 with 1712 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:06 - Jan 15 by union_jack

Corbyn is unelectable. The sooner the Labour Party realise that’s the case, the better.

They have. But they can’t do anything about it because the momentum activists control all the votes.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 20:16 - Jan 15 with 1710 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 20:12 - Jan 15 by vetchonian

This whole process is a mess.......there never was going to be an "easy" Brexit and this is further complicated by the political motivations of individuals . People talk of democracy and the wil of the people being deliver ed following the result of the referendum .....the Gower MP was being interviewed and all she could talk about was unit tonight's vote to bring down the Tory government and the ensuring there is no Brexit.......so much for the country's interest .....I voted remain still believe we are foolish to leave but accept the "majority" decision so why can't those elected to supposedly represent the electorate do what they should.....nice one Tania your objective bring down the government and sod the UK .....EU ,UK Doesn't matter which all politicians the same

Pretty much as I feel, MPs not up to the job.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Jan 15 with 1696 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:14 - Jan 15 by Highjack

As things stand currently that exit date is enshrined in law. It can be extended but just like everything else we need permission off the EU first.

It can be withdrawn without permission. It’s the decision of the UK alone.

Just like everything else.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:21 - Jan 15 with 1696 viewsvetchonian

No confidence vote in

Bad move by Corbyn

If a general election is called I propose everyone abstains the politicians have ignored the result of the last time the public voted so why bother voting again?
If that did happen how would that sort itself out?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:27]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Countdown begins. on 20:22 - Jan 15 with 1690 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Jan 15 by londonlisa2001

It can be withdrawn without permission. It’s the decision of the UK alone.

Just like everything else.

Can it be extended without the EU’s permission?

The Countdown begins. on 20:27 - Jan 15 with 1676 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:22 - Jan 15 by Highjack

Can it be extended without the EU’s permission?

No. Of course not. We’ve resigned from a club, we can withdraw that resignation without permission. Full sovereignty. As is ever the case.

What we need permission for is a change of leaving date. Funnily enough, that affects them as well, and quite why anyone would think we can bugger them all around without their permission to do so is beyond me. How on earth could they plan?
The Countdown begins. on 20:29 - Jan 15 with 1671 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 20:27 - Jan 15 by londonlisa2001

No. Of course not. We’ve resigned from a club, we can withdraw that resignation without permission. Full sovereignty. As is ever the case.

What we need permission for is a change of leaving date. Funnily enough, that affects them as well, and quite why anyone would think we can bugger them all around without their permission to do so is beyond me. How on earth could they plan?

We should be able to, we are British after all.
The Countdown begins. on 20:32 - Jan 15 with 1658 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Jan 15 with 1650 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 20:11 - Jan 15 by londonlisa2001

Laura K just tweeted the government have the votes.

Corbyn had to do it as otherwise the SNP or LibDems would have tabled it given the government said they’d allow it.

The government decided to get it out of the way and Corbyn lost control of timing.

That gets the ‘we’ll have another general election’ crap out of the way and forces Corbyn to make a decision on a second vote.

“Lost control of timing “

He knew as well as we all did it would be a waste of time

The Countdown begins. on 20:37 - Jan 15 with 1638 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Jan 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

“Lost control of timing “

He knew as well as we all did it would be a waste of time

Reportedly Jezza under pressure from parts of the Labour party to table the motion for some time.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024