Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301769 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 20:38 - Jan 15 with 2024 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:27 - Jan 15 by londonlisa2001

No. Of course not. We’ve resigned from a club, we can withdraw that resignation without permission. Full sovereignty. As is ever the case.

What we need permission for is a change of leaving date. Funnily enough, that affects them as well, and quite why anyone would think we can bugger them all around without their permission to do so is beyond me. How on earth could they plan?

Thank you for confirming that what I said was 100% accurate.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 20:45 - Jan 15 with 2005 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Jan 15 by londonlisa2001

It can be withdrawn without permission. It’s the decision of the UK alone.

Just like everything else.

Providing we don’t re-submit it according to Attorney General in a reply to Clarke who suggested doing just that to give us some breathing space. Scottish lawyers would know for sure !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 20:56 - Jan 15 with 1981 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:27 - Jan 15 by londonlisa2001

No. Of course not. We’ve resigned from a club, we can withdraw that resignation without permission. Full sovereignty. As is ever the case.

What we need permission for is a change of leaving date. Funnily enough, that affects them as well, and quite why anyone would think we can bugger them all around without their permission to do so is beyond me. How on earth could they plan?

Exactly. It’s why Norway were also less than keen to have us join their arrangement.

The Countdown begins. on 20:56 - Jan 15 with 1979 viewsBatterseajack

Brexiter MPs may have shot themselves in the foot today, they could have secured brexit tonight by backing Mays deal but they chose not to.
The Countdown begins. on 21:09 - Jan 15 with 1939 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:35 - Jan 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

“Lost control of timing “

He knew as well as we all did it would be a waste of time

In which case why is he wasting everyone’s time by constantly talking about a general election that simply won’t hapoen?

Could it be just a delaying tactic?

Surely not, from one of such principle...
The Countdown begins. on 21:10 - Jan 15 with 1939 viewsvetchonian

The Countdown begins. on 05:56 - Nov 11 by pikeypaul

A larger portion than voted to stay in.

Its called democracy son.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 5:57]

We saw democracy in action tonight the MPs voted to allow the will of the people.....and don't be fooled the majority voting against the deal tonight we're not considering Brexit but how to topple the government.......now we are really fooked !

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Countdown begins. on 21:11 - Jan 15 with 1934 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:38 - Jan 15 by Highjack

Thank you for confirming that what I said was 100% accurate.

It wasn’t.

You said

“just like everything else we need permission off the EU first.” which is simply not true. I just pointed out we don’t need permission to leave, nor do we need it to stay. We only need it to bugger them about.
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:14 - Jan 15 with 1924 viewsKilkennyjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:21 - Jan 15 by vetchonian

If a general election is called I propose everyone abstains the politicians have ignored the result of the last time the public voted so why bother voting again?
If that did happen how would that sort itself out?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 20:27]

I would vote Remain ‘cos its best for Wales.

No abstain, a full on, feck you Brexit ✅ in the box.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 21:16 - Jan 15 with 1918 viewsKilkennyjack

Pikey Pikey whats the score ?
Pikey whats the score ?

GIRFUY .... 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 21:27 - Jan 15 with 1904 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:56 - Jan 15 by waynekerr55

Unless parliament legislate again. I'm sure ECB will correct me but 9 weeks seems pretty tight to me

I’d have tolook at the Act again to be sure but my understanding is that the exit date can be amended by secondary legislation which is easy enough to do in nine weeks. But only the government can legislate for that.

Anyway, a historic night. Firstly the government suffers the biggest defeat by a sitting government in history (just weeks after being found in contempt of parliament for the first time in history). And second the prime minister of this historically incompetent government has the brass neck not to resign.

This clusterf*ck isn’t Corbyn’s fault. It’s isnt parliament’s fault. This is all on May, her red lines, her strategy, her incompetence. All of it. Get rid. Now.

This time tomorrow we’ll be no further forward as we will be no further forward this time next week. And all the while the clock ticks.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 22:01]

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 21:46 - Jan 15 with 1853 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 21:27 - Jan 15 by exiledclaseboy

I’d have tolook at the Act again to be sure but my understanding is that the exit date can be amended by secondary legislation which is easy enough to do in nine weeks. But only the government can legislate for that.

Anyway, a historic night. Firstly the government suffers the biggest defeat by a sitting government in history (just weeks after being found in contempt of parliament for the first time in history). And second the prime minister of this historically incompetent government has the brass neck not to resign.

This clusterf*ck isn’t Corbyn’s fault. It’s isnt parliament’s fault. This is all on May, her red lines, her strategy, her incompetence. All of it. Get rid. Now.

This time tomorrow we’ll be no further forward as we will be no further forward this time next week. And all the while the clock ticks.

She’s already showing she’s learned absolutely nothing and is setting red lines for cross party discussions.

Unless she agrees to customs union, it’s no deal or referendum. She surely has to realise there’s no option left. The only thing that can get through must be Labour plus enough Tories. They won’t get agreement from the Tories alone. And parliament will not allow no deal. So, as I said, it’s customs union or referendum.

She is destructively single minded. She has to be stopped from destroying the country. Thankfully, the cross party back benchers aided by Bercow are likely to do so.
The Countdown begins. on 21:56 - Jan 15 with 1836 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 21:27 - Jan 15 by exiledclaseboy

May's biggest issue is letting things run on too long, there are too many factions in parliament remain, hard Brexit, 2nd vote etc. She needed to build something of a consensus at home first, but there's an argument that MPs have not wanted a single way forward and therefore the job was almost impossible with 75 percent of MPs remainers.
Corbyn has done nothing but talk about a GE and he's part of the problem he still refuses to articulate what Labours position is.
I hope JC loses tomorrow and so both of them will have lost ground.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 22:12 - Jan 15 with 1806 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 21:56 - Jan 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

May's biggest issue is letting things run on too long, there are too many factions in parliament remain, hard Brexit, 2nd vote etc. She needed to build something of a consensus at home first, but there's an argument that MPs have not wanted a single way forward and therefore the job was almost impossible with 75 percent of MPs remainers.
Corbyn has done nothing but talk about a GE and he's part of the problem he still refuses to articulate what Labours position is.
I hope JC loses tomorrow and so both of them will have lost ground.

It’s said that if the govt loses the VoC tomorrow, then May resigns. They won’t lose it of course but that would be a consequence if they did.

In my opinion therefore, if Labour fail in their quest then Corbyn should resign. Let’s face it, this is the biggest humiliation on a govt ever and if the opposition can’t make hay now then they never will. And the reason they can’t / wont is down to one man.

Of course, it would help if Labour would actually put their cards on the table. If they were to say that a People’s Vote is on their agenda they’d stand a good (or better chance) but we know that the first one to blink on this issue will forever be accused of stabbing democracy in the back.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 22:13 - Jan 15 with 1804 viewsBloodyhills

The Countdown begins. on 13:26 - Jan 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

What a mess this all is .

Cameron needs locking up

He really does. Fvcks up hugely then runs away to hide in his expensive manshed.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Jan 15 with 1795 viewspikeypaul

Lovely Jubbly, Only time now May goes.

73 AFLI

SIUYRL

[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 22:18]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 22:29 - Jan 15 with 1763 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s astonishing to think that after everything that’s happened the government can win a no confidence vote. But Tory turkeys don’t vote for Christmas. As I’ve said many times, never underestimate the Conservative Party’s capacity for self preservation.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 22:44 - Jan 15 with 1738 viewsBloodyhills

There is no way the CONs or DUPs will vote themselves out of power.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Countdown begins. on 22:45 - Jan 15 with 1736 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 22:29 - Jan 15 by exiledclaseboy

It’s astonishing to think that after everything that’s happened the government can win a no confidence vote. But Tory turkeys don’t vote for Christmas. As I’ve said many times, never underestimate the Conservative Party’s capacity for self preservation.

And yet, on this occasion, it’s only the shambles of both leaders being atrocious that is causing that.

I have no doubt that if there was a centrist Labour leader who was supporting a second referendum, the government would fall as enough Tories would vote for that in order to stay in the EU.

Likewise, if centrist Tories believed that the Tory membership was sensible enough to vote for a new Tory leader that could be trusted, rather than a catastrophe like Johnson or Rees Mogg, they’d vote her out to trigger the two weeks to find another option while remaining in government.
The Countdown begins. on 22:49 - Jan 15 with 1728 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We have poor politicians and we need effective statesmen and women. I don't see them moving beyond petty politics bacause that is all they know.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 22:52]

The Countdown begins. on 22:50 - Jan 15 with 1727 viewslonglostjack

Very true, which is a worrying thought in terms of them ever reaching out for a cross party consensus. That would effectively mean ditching the 80 or so Brexiteer nutters and pissing off a fair number of their constituency rednecks.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 22:52]

The Countdown begins. on 22:58 - Jan 15 with 1700 viewslondonlisa2001

Is there a more depressing indictment of British politics than having Matt Hancock followed by Barry Gardiner both being utterly destroyed one after another by Emily Maitlis,
The Countdown begins. on 23:14 - Jan 15 with 1680 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 22:58 - Jan 15 by londonlisa2001

Is there a more depressing indictment of British politics than having Matt Hancock followed by Barry Gardiner both being utterly destroyed one after another by Emily Maitlis,

We have a real problem with the selection of MPs as evidenced by the likes of Marr, Neil and Maitlis who seem to better understand the issues than the MPs themselves.
We have people with limited experience, principles and intellect as MPs.

The Countdown begins. on 23:25 - Jan 15 with 1668 viewslonglostjack

Yes. Hugh Gaffney speaking in the Commons.

The Countdown begins. on 23:30 - Jan 15 with 1655 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:25 - Jan 15 by longlostjack

Yes. Hugh Gaffney speaking in the Commons.

I’d rather Dean Gaffney.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 23:32 - Jan 15 with 1653 viewsSoberBaker

To be fair, they aren't the only men that would like to be destroyed by The Maitlis.

I'd give my left bollock to have some really angry sexy time with her.

AMOW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024