Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2343659 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:15 - Feb 11 with 1956 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:03 - Feb 11 by Jango

What’s ironic? I voted leave, leave won, we are leaving. The biggest cause of uncertainty over the last 2 years has been caused by remainers. 7 weeks to go and you still can’t stomach the fact you not only lost the vote but the fact you’ve been proved wrong for 2 years by the very people you’ve insulted and patronised for believing Brexit would ever happen.

The Countdown begins. on 14:21 - Feb 11 with 1945 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:03 - Feb 11 by Jango

What’s ironic? I voted leave, leave won, we are leaving. The biggest cause of uncertainty over the last 2 years has been caused by remainers. 7 weeks to go and you still can’t stomach the fact you not only lost the vote but the fact you’ve been proved wrong for 2 years by the very people you’ve insulted and patronised for believing Brexit would ever happen.

Ah yes, the remainers who weren't involved in the "negotiations". Naughty remainers!

Fûck all to do with May's "red lines", Tory party divisions, David "Fückwit" Davis, the failure to spot the rather obvious Irish problem...

You really are thicker than a pound of fûcking mince.
The Countdown begins. on 14:29 - Feb 11 with 1924 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:21 - Feb 11 by WarwickHunt

Ah yes, the remainers who weren't involved in the "negotiations". Naughty remainers!

Fûck all to do with May's "red lines", Tory party divisions, David "Fückwit" Davis, the failure to spot the rather obvious Irish problem...

I got the fact you think I’m thicker than mince 2 years ago. Don’t keep on about it you tedious man.

Ollie Robbins and Theresa May are the main players behind the negotiations and they are both remainers, do keep up.

You seem to champion any reports of businesses threatening to take their companies out of the uk due to uncertainty over Brexit, blaming it all on the thick Brexiteers, yet at the same time support the campaign to add months even years to the process through an extension, another vote or a general election. And you’ve got the cheek to call other stupid.
The Countdown begins. on 14:33 - Feb 11 with 1920 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:21 - Feb 11 by WarwickHunt

You’ll dismiss this obviously but it’s been blatantly obvious to anyone not blinded by bitterness.
The Countdown begins. on 14:33 - Feb 11 with 1918 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:29 - Feb 11 by Jango

I got the fact you think I’m thicker than mince 2 years ago. Don’t keep on about it you tedious man.

Ollie Robbins and Theresa May are the main players behind the negotiations and they are both remainers, do keep up.

You seem to champion any reports of businesses threatening to take their companies out of the uk due to uncertainty over Brexit, blaming it all on the thick Brexiteers, yet at the same time support the campaign to add months even years to the process through an extension, another vote or a general election. And you’ve got the cheek to call other stupid.

Aye - May is doing all she can to keep us in the EU.

Did I say mince? Probably a bit harsh on mince...
The Countdown begins. on 14:36 - Feb 11 with 1911 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:33 - Feb 11 by WarwickHunt

Aye - May is doing all she can to keep us in the EU.

Did I say mince? Probably a bit harsh on mince...

Sorry I thought you said this,

Oh you did. Cretin.
The Countdown begins. on 14:39 - Feb 11 with 1903 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 14:33 - Feb 11 by Jango

You’ll dismiss this obviously but it’s been blatantly obvious to anyone not blinded by bitterness.

The common factor for everyone in that video Jango is that they're all quitters. All were unable to win their argument in the real world so have retreated to the sidelines to spout nonsense over a Brexit they couldn't deliver.
The Countdown begins. on 14:43 - Feb 11 with 1899 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Feb 10 by Lord_Bony

Sorry, what has that got to do with bailing out the Italian banks?

edit

I should add they will need A LOT of money soon to stop them from going under.

A lot of that cash will need to come from the EU...which, of course, we will no longer be part of.

This post has been edited by an administrator

How much did the UK pay to bailing out Greece?
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 14:58 - Feb 11 with 1887 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:36 - Feb 11 by Jango

Sorry I thought you said this,

Oh you did. Cretin.

You know you've lost the argument when you have to rely on David "Ridiculed" Davis...

The reason Whitewall had problems with backing this nonsense was because it was patently fûcking bonkers.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/28/david-davis-risk-contempt-parli

The House of Commons Speaker has told David Davis to appear in front of the Brexit select committee within days or face the prospect of being held to be guilty of a contempt of parliament, which some MPs said would mean he would be forced to resign.

John Bercow said the Brexit secretary needed to explain himself to MPs after failing to release unedited reports on the potential impact of Brexit, which prompted a string of angry representations from opposition — and even Conservative — politicians.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-davis-brexit-northern-irela

David Davis does not “understand” Brexit’s huge implications for the border in Ireland, a former Irish prime minister has suggested in a withering put-down.

Bertie Ahern said the under-fire Brexit Secretary was unable to explain how the UK could meet its pledge to avoid the return of a hard crossing - yet leave the EU’s economic structures.

The criticism comes after Mr Davis was widely ridiculed for his performance before a committee of MPs on Wednesday, when he backtracked on his claim that the UK would be signing new trade deals by this year.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-david-davis-negotiati

David Davis has been ridiculed for suggesting the UK could enter a post-Brexit transition period after leaving the EU with no deal.

The Conservative MP, who was Brexit secretary for two years before resigning in July, was branded “deluded” over an opinion piece which appeared to show he did not understand fundamental aspects of the withdrawal negotiations.

Jon Worth, visiting professor in EU policy at Bruges’s College of Europe, tweeted: “How the sodding hell has Britain had a Brexit Minister (Davis) who does not even understand the basic scheduling of the process? Or is so mendacious or lazy he doesn’t want to understand?”
The Countdown begins. on 14:59 - Feb 11 with 1884 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:39 - Feb 11 by Batterseajack

The common factor for everyone in that video Jango is that they're all quitters. All were unable to win their argument in the real world so have retreated to the sidelines to spout nonsense over a Brexit they couldn't deliver.

Yes and I’m sure you’d stay in a role where you were getting all the pressures of the job whilst being overulled and undermined from behind the scenes, you’d just carry on regardless. Too be honest, you’ve just proved my point.
The Countdown begins. on 15:01 - Feb 11 with 1881 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:43 - Feb 11 by Batterseajack

How much did the UK pay to bailing out Greece?

As part of, or at the request of the EU? Short version = nothing extra. There was a small amount of £598m guaranteed against any losses, but from our normal contributions to the EU budget.

Long version here.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36456277

Three things worth noting:
1) From that link above. "In 2011 the EU leaders agreed that the UK and other EU countries which are not in the eurozone, should not be part of any future eurozone bailouts."
2) Where we have provided bailout loans (e.g. to Ireland in 2010), we've made a significant sum back in interest payments - about £400m from that 2010 laon to Ireland. These are loans, not handouts.
3) The sums we're talking about are tiny (at least 2 orders of magnitude smaller) than the sums involved in bailing out the banks during the 08 banking crisis.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 15:05]
The Countdown begins. on 15:07 - Feb 11 with 1877 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:58 - Feb 11 by WarwickHunt

You know you've lost the argument when you have to rely on David "Ridiculed" Davis...

The reason Whitewall had problems with backing this nonsense was because it was patently fûcking bonkers.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/28/david-davis-risk-contempt-parli

The House of Commons Speaker has told David Davis to appear in front of the Brexit select committee within days or face the prospect of being held to be guilty of a contempt of parliament, which some MPs said would mean he would be forced to resign.

John Bercow said the Brexit secretary needed to explain himself to MPs after failing to release unedited reports on the potential impact of Brexit, which prompted a string of angry representations from opposition — and even Conservative — politicians.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-davis-brexit-northern-irela

David Davis does not “understand” Brexit’s huge implications for the border in Ireland, a former Irish prime minister has suggested in a withering put-down.

Bertie Ahern said the under-fire Brexit Secretary was unable to explain how the UK could meet its pledge to avoid the return of a hard crossing - yet leave the EU’s economic structures.

The criticism comes after Mr Davis was widely ridiculed for his performance before a committee of MPs on Wednesday, when he backtracked on his claim that the UK would be signing new trade deals by this year.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-david-davis-negotiati

David Davis has been ridiculed for suggesting the UK could enter a post-Brexit transition period after leaving the EU with no deal.

The Conservative MP, who was Brexit secretary for two years before resigning in July, was branded “deluded” over an opinion piece which appeared to show he did not understand fundamental aspects of the withdrawal negotiations.

Jon Worth, visiting professor in EU policy at Bruges’s College of Europe, tweeted: “How the sodding hell has Britain had a Brexit Minister (Davis) who does not even understand the basic scheduling of the process? Or is so mendacious or lazy he doesn’t want to understand?”

Totally irrelevant. You continually claim Brexiteers were behind the negotiations when it’s clear to anyone that wants to listen that May and her remainer team have been pulling the strings from the off.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 15:08]
The Countdown begins. on 15:11 - Feb 11 with 1870 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:59 - Feb 11 by Jango

Yes and I’m sure you’d stay in a role where you were getting all the pressures of the job whilst being overulled and undermined from behind the scenes, you’d just carry on regardless. Too be honest, you’ve just proved my point.

You mean staying in a job where you haven't a fûcking clue what's going on and are hopelessly, embarrassingly out of your depth.
The Countdown begins. on 15:12 - Feb 11 with 1869 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 14:59 - Feb 11 by Jango

......or, maybe they are incompetent gobshites and their idealised Brexit just wasn't deliverable in the real world.
The Countdown begins. on 15:13 - Feb 11 with 1867 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 15:07 - Feb 11 by Jango

Totally irrelevant. You continually claim Brexiteers were behind the negotiations when it’s clear to anyone that wants to listen that May and her remainer team have been pulling the strings from the off.

Do you mean the PM? Fück me - really?

Do you believe she's been trying to stay in the EU all along? Seriously?
The Countdown begins. on 15:24 - Feb 11 with 1861 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 15:13 - Feb 11 by WarwickHunt

Do you mean the PM? Fück me - really?

Do you believe she's been trying to stay in the EU all along? Seriously?

I’ll repeat once more. You said no remainers were involved in negotiations, May and Robbins were the main players throughout... remainers. You couldn’t have been more wrong. When you finally learn to accept being wrong on times you may stop being a t**t.
The Countdown begins. on 15:33 - Feb 11 with 1848 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:01 - Feb 11 by LeonWasGod

As part of, or at the request of the EU? Short version = nothing extra. There was a small amount of £598m guaranteed against any losses, but from our normal contributions to the EU budget.

Long version here.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36456277

Three things worth noting:
1) From that link above. "In 2011 the EU leaders agreed that the UK and other EU countries which are not in the eurozone, should not be part of any future eurozone bailouts."
2) Where we have provided bailout loans (e.g. to Ireland in 2010), we've made a significant sum back in interest payments - about £400m from that 2010 laon to Ireland. These are loans, not handouts.
3) The sums we're talking about are tiny (at least 2 orders of magnitude smaller) than the sums involved in bailing out the banks during the 08 banking crisis.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 15:05]

What incentive do the banks have to operate responsibly if they know that if they f*ck up and lose everyone’s money they’ll just get bailed out and carry on as normal?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 15:39 - Feb 11 with 1840 viewsLord_Bony

The Countdown begins. on 15:33 - Feb 11 by Highjack

What incentive do the banks have to operate responsibly if they know that if they f*ck up and lose everyone’s money they’ll just get bailed out and carry on as normal?

The Italian government relies on the banks to lend it money to carry on. ... The Italians do not want to leave the EU or even the euro area; rather, they want to make it work their way.

It’s pushing Europe closer to another economic crisis...Only this time round there’s no kitchen sink to throw at it.

They need a ton of money to stay afloat. Can’t see th Germans stumping up again.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 16:04 - Feb 11 with 1815 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:39 - Feb 11 by Lord_Bony

The Italian government relies on the banks to lend it money to carry on. ... The Italians do not want to leave the EU or even the euro area; rather, they want to make it work their way.

It’s pushing Europe closer to another economic crisis...Only this time round there’s no kitchen sink to throw at it.

They need a ton of money to stay afloat. Can’t see th Germans stumping up again.

*Adopting WTOer thinking*

Yeah but what makes you think that will happen? predictions are just that and are almost always wrong. Whats this Saturdays Lottery numbers ,mate?
The Countdown begins. on 16:19 - Feb 11 with 1800 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 15:24 - Feb 11 by Jango

I’ll repeat once more. You said no remainers were involved in negotiations, May and Robbins were the main players throughout... remainers. You couldn’t have been more wrong. When you finally learn to accept being wrong on times you may stop being a t**t.

yet 2 faced weasels like Gove, Fox and Leadsom still gave her a vote of confidence as tory leader.

and the ERG voted they had confidence in her as PM.

These are the front bottoms that are taking back control

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 16:22 - Feb 11 with 1795 viewsLord_Bony

The Countdown begins. on 16:04 - Feb 11 by Batterseajack

*Adopting WTOer thinking*

Yeah but what makes you think that will happen? predictions are just that and are almost always wrong. Whats this Saturdays Lottery numbers ,mate?

Great answer to a very real problem acknowledged by the Bank of England and the ECB.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 16:38 - Feb 11 with 1776 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 15:24 - Feb 11 by Jango

Your original point was that remainers who didn’t want to leave were influencing negotiations by being beastly remainers.

If you seriously think May has wanted to remain all along then you’re even more stupid than I thought.
The Countdown begins. on 16:42 - Feb 11 with 1770 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 15:33 - Feb 11 by Highjack

None I suspect. I hadn't realised how big the Govt bailouts were. £1.5 trillion if you include all the guarantees. £1.5 feckin trillion available if they needed it . Mind blowing amounts. Think how many useless players Huw could have bought for that money.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 16:43]
The Countdown begins. on 18:20 - Feb 11 with 1728 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:07 - Feb 11 by Jango

Brexit transition period to be extended until all Leave voters have died
October 18, 2018
Written by Pete Redfern
Britain’s Brexit transition period could be extended until the end of 2021, or possibly until all those who provided a voted leave majority have died anyway.

The UK had been due to leave the union on 29 March 2019, but due to the realities of withdrawing from such a complex union clearly being a lot more difficult than ticking a yes/no box on a daft, over-simplified referendum ballot paper, it has been decided that maybe stalling indefinitely is the best plan of action.

Theresa May, who is technically the British Prime Minister, and who herself voted to remain in the union, spoke to her 27 EU counterparts yesterday and it was agreed that they would all ‘keep talking’, although there was no mention of exactly how long this could go on for.

Political analyst Christopher James explained, “This could possibly be the first politically shrewd move we’ve seen from Theresa May since, well, ever I suppose.

“She clearly wants to stay in the EU — you can tell from the cold, haunted look in her eyes whenever she tries to talk up the benefits of Brexit that every time she does so a little bit of her dies inside.

“So with every passing day that the negotiations and then the transition period is delayed, hundreds of people who voted leave will be popping their clogs left right and centre — especially if we have a cold winter this year.

“Before you know where we are then the majority of the public who are alive will have voted remain and will be happy to call the whole thing off.”

He added, “If they all maintain the sort of lifestyle advocated by Nigel Farage then the swing in remain’s favour could happen as soon as next week.”

I think, therefore I am (not a Brexit supporter) — get the t-shirt here!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 19:10 - Feb 11 with 1700 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 18:20 - Feb 11 by longlostjack

Brexit transition period to be extended until all Leave voters have died
October 18, 2018
Written by Pete Redfern
Britain’s Brexit transition period could be extended until the end of 2021, or possibly until all those who provided a voted leave majority have died anyway.

The UK had been due to leave the union on 29 March 2019, but due to the realities of withdrawing from such a complex union clearly being a lot more difficult than ticking a yes/no box on a daft, over-simplified referendum ballot paper, it has been decided that maybe stalling indefinitely is the best plan of action.

Theresa May, who is technically the British Prime Minister, and who herself voted to remain in the union, spoke to her 27 EU counterparts yesterday and it was agreed that they would all ‘keep talking’, although there was no mention of exactly how long this could go on for.

Political analyst Christopher James explained, “This could possibly be the first politically shrewd move we’ve seen from Theresa May since, well, ever I suppose.

“She clearly wants to stay in the EU — you can tell from the cold, haunted look in her eyes whenever she tries to talk up the benefits of Brexit that every time she does so a little bit of her dies inside.

“So with every passing day that the negotiations and then the transition period is delayed, hundreds of people who voted leave will be popping their clogs left right and centre — especially if we have a cold winter this year.

“Before you know where we are then the majority of the public who are alive will have voted remain and will be happy to call the whole thing off.”

He added, “If they all maintain the sort of lifestyle advocated by Nigel Farage then the swing in remain’s favour could happen as soon as next week.”

I think, therefore I am (not a Brexit supporter) — get the t-shirt here!

Old people vote leave? If so we have an aging population so there will be more leave voters as time goes by!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024