Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342696 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:46 - Mar 27 with 5646 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 08:11 - Mar 27 by trampie

367 to a 'united Ireland'.

279 days until a free Wales.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/consumer-news/99487/severn-bridge-tolls-to

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 09:41 - Mar 27 with 5613 viewstrampie

Either all roads in both directions of a certain standard and type should be taxed or none should be directly taxed, cherry picking is not equitable or fair.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Countdown begins. on 10:54 - Mar 27 with 5587 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 09:41 - Mar 27 by trampie

Either all roads in both directions of a certain standard and type should be taxed or none should be directly taxed, cherry picking is not equitable or fair.

The west bound only tolls were always about simple economics.

Who in their right mind would pay money to leave Wales for England?

When I go somewhere good, I generally pay to get in, not to get out.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 10:56 - Mar 27 with 5583 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 08:11 - Mar 27 by trampie

367 to a 'united Ireland'.

Ireland will never be United, they all support Celtic mun.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 11:03 - Mar 27 with 5573 viewstrampie

The Countdown begins. on 10:54 - Mar 27 by sherpajacob

The west bound only tolls were always about simple economics.

Who in their right mind would pay money to leave Wales for England?

When I go somewhere good, I generally pay to get in, not to get out.

The best thing about England is the M4 out of there butt.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The Countdown begins. on 13:12 - Mar 27 with 5559 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 00:53 - Mar 27 by Highjack

You’re right, I don’t care. It’s a horrible “industry” full of horrible people. It may produce billions in taxes but so does the tobacco industry.

56,000 people in Wales work for the industry you don't care about.

About 6,000 in Swansea you don't care about.

Are they all horrible people?

What about the retailers and cafes, restaurants, leisure providers that rely on the custom of those 56,000 people. Do you care about them? Or are they all horrible people as well?

Which public services don't you care about. Choose which will go if our most profitable sector is damaged. Health? Education?

What you actually mean is you don't like the tiny fraction of people that make huge amounts of money that the media bang on about all the time. There's hardly any of them. And yet you don't care about everyone else because of a few people? You'd rather hurt lots of people to stop the ones you don't like making lots of money?
The Countdown begins. on 13:13 - Mar 27 with 5557 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 09:41 - Mar 27 by trampie

Roads in both directions.

You think it's unfair that the Severn Bridge only has tolls in one direction?

The Countdown begins. on 13:29 - Mar 27 with 5549 viewsE20Jack

The Countdown begins. on 00:53 - Mar 27 by Highjack

You’re right, I don’t care. It’s a horrible “industry” full of horrible people. It may produce billions in taxes but so does the tobacco industry.

What's wrong with the tobacco industry in your opinion?

This should be a fascinating answer...

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 15:03 - Mar 27 with 5506 viewstrampie

The Countdown begins. on 13:13 - Mar 27 by londonlisa2001

Roads in both directions.

You think it's unfair that the Severn Bridge only has tolls in one direction?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-38815110

When they built the new crossing they asked themselves 'who in their right mind would pay to go to England', they realised people would pay to go to Wales but not to go to England.

The Countdown begins. on 15:35 - Mar 27 with 5498 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 00:53 - Mar 27 by wobbly

It beats me how the other 14 cities in the top 15 got to be there without the awesome support and importance of the EU. I mean, even Sydney and Melbourne beat Frankfurt on that rating system. Melbourne is a great city but financial powerhouse it ain’t.

That wasn't the point. You were saying we would be hamstringing it by tying it to the EU. Whereas it has reached the position it is in whilst being in the very institution you think will drag it down. So clearly it hasn't been hamstrung. And there's nothing to suggest it would be hamstrung if it retains close links to the EU somehow.
The Countdown begins. on 17:10 - Mar 27 with 5460 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 15:03 - Mar 27 by trampie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-38815110

When they built the new crossing they asked themselves 'who in their right mind would pay to go to England', they realised people would pay to go to Wales but not to go to England.

I didn't ask if you think the toll has an economic impact, I asked if you genuinely believed the toll only being on one side of the road was unfair.

No one can possibly be that stupid. Not even when they're pretending to be.
The Countdown begins. on 17:35 - Mar 27 with 5446 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 17:18 - Mar 26 by londonlisa2001

The government won't have much choice about some of it. That power lies with the EU.

The power doesn’t lie with the EU.
One thing brexit has taught us and that is the EU and the remoaners
In this country don’t believe in democracy.

The sooner we leave the better.
The Countdown begins. on 17:45 - Mar 27 with 5443 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 17:35 - Mar 27 by WATP

The power doesn’t lie with the EU.
One thing brexit has taught us and that is the EU and the remoaners
In this country don’t believe in democracy.

The sooner we leave the better.

Another thing it's taught us is that those who spend their lives criticising 'remoaners' frequently have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Your post being a case in point.

Quite why you need yet another username to trot out the same old crap is beyond me by the way.
The Countdown begins. on 18:02 - Mar 27 with 5432 viewsWATP

The Countdown begins. on 17:45 - Mar 27 by londonlisa2001

Another thing it's taught us is that those who spend their lives criticising 'remoaners' frequently have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Your post being a case in point.

Quite why you need yet another username to trot out the same old crap is beyond me by the way.

What other user name ?
Project fear has failed, no one is going to change their mind regarding Brexit.
All I can see is people’s attitudes are hardening and want Brexit done & dusted asap.
The Countdown begins. on 18:12 - Mar 27 with 5419 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:12 - Mar 27 by londonlisa2001

56,000 people in Wales work for the industry you don't care about.

About 6,000 in Swansea you don't care about.

Are they all horrible people?

What about the retailers and cafes, restaurants, leisure providers that rely on the custom of those 56,000 people. Do you care about them? Or are they all horrible people as well?

Which public services don't you care about. Choose which will go if our most profitable sector is damaged. Health? Education?

What you actually mean is you don't like the tiny fraction of people that make huge amounts of money that the media bang on about all the time. There's hardly any of them. And yet you don't care about everyone else because of a few people? You'd rather hurt lots of people to stop the ones you don't like making lots of money?

There is a salient point amongst that hysterical raging rant, I shouldn't have generalised a whole group of people, it was wrong of me and I withdraw it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 21:20 - Mar 27 with 5375 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 18:12 - Mar 27 by Highjack

There is a salient point amongst that hysterical raging rant, I shouldn't have generalised a whole group of people, it was wrong of me and I withdraw it.

You'd rather hurt lots of people to stop the ones you don't like making lots of money?

I did not know Corbyn was a member of this Forum.

367 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 27 Mar 2018 21:21]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:43 - Mar 28 with 5306 viewsLord_Bony

The Countdown begins. on 18:02 - Mar 27 by WATP

What other user name ?
All I can see is people’s attitudes are hardening and want Brexit done & dusted asap.

Oh come on fffs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Mar 28 with 5286 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 18:02 - Mar 27 by WATP

What other user name ?

Only the morons.
The Countdown begins. on 10:06 - Mar 28 with 5275 viewsJango

March 28th 2018

Australia’s minister for trade Steven Ciobo has talked up a trade deal with Brexit Britain, insisting that the negotiations should begin at the start of the ‘transition period’ in March 2019 with a view to the deal kicking in on 1st January 2021.

Ciobo told Bloomberg that: “We share big ambitions on what the UK and Australia can do on global trade.

“We haven’t done the agreement yet. It is hopefully not too long. It is very aspirational in terms of the quality of the deal.

“We would like to commence negotiations at the start of the interim period, with a view to concluding it during the interim period and have it come into force on the 1st January 2021.”
The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Mar 28 with 5268 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:06 - Mar 28 by Jango

March 28th 2018

Australia’s minister for trade Steven Ciobo has talked up a trade deal with Brexit Britain, insisting that the negotiations should begin at the start of the ‘transition period’ in March 2019 with a view to the deal kicking in on 1st January 2021.

Ciobo told Bloomberg that: “We share big ambitions on what the UK and Australia can do on global trade.

“We haven’t done the agreement yet. It is hopefully not too long. It is very aspirational in terms of the quality of the deal.

“We would like to commence negotiations at the start of the interim period, with a view to concluding it during the interim period and have it come into force on the 1st January 2021.”

Australia. Handy.
The Countdown begins. on 10:24 - Mar 28 with 5259 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:10 - Mar 28 by WarwickHunt

Australia. Handy.

I'm sure Eurostar will be adding Sydney to their route list any day now...
The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 10:36 - Mar 28 with 5249 viewsHCMC

[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 10:37]
The Countdown begins. on 10:36 - Mar 28 with 5248 viewsBatterseajack

March 28th 2018

So potentially one (free??) trade arrangement in place by Jan 2021, only 49 free trade agreemments to go....

https://fullfact.org/europe/how-many-free-trade-deals-has-eu-done/
The Countdown begins. on 11:15 - Mar 28 with 5220 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:36 - Mar 28 by Batterseajack

So potentially one (free??) trade arrangement in place by Jan 2021, only 49 free trade agreemments to go....

https://fullfact.org/europe/how-many-free-trade-deals-has-eu-done/

Because once we are free from the EU shackles we can negotiate much better deals on our own...

The Countdown begins. on 11:25 - Mar 28 with 5211 viewslondonlisa2001

March 28th 2018

It's like someone has stood on top of a building and chucked ten grand over the side then being excited at finding a fiver on the street when they come back down.

Australia's economy is less than half the size of ours and about a third of the size of Germany's alone, and you're excited that we may sign a deal with them?

Dear God.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024