Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2343923 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 12:21 - Mar 3 with 1927 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Countdown begins. on 11:53 - Mar 3 by rockinjk

Yep, we’re all going to have to put up with a crap deal far inferior to what we have now just so some tw@s can save face.

I noticed through twitter the sun is onboard now..... what a surprise

They sold unicorns and now they’re pretending this is a great opportunity

What we’re getting is literally what was referred to as project fear during campaign. It’s a terrible fudge, to limit the damage caused by a lot of stupid people buying into a lot of lies

Oh well, hey at least we won’t have a depression! We’ll just have to have years of decline just so Dai doesn’t have to hear as many polish accents as before

😏

Relax.

Blue passports will make all our lives wonderful.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Countdown begins. on 13:09 - Mar 3 with 1881 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 12:21 - Mar 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Relax.

Fair point
The Countdown begins. on 13:16 - Mar 3 with 1877 viewsrockinjk

Genuine question, I ask all posters on here

Beyond blue passports (I love queuing) has anyone found a benefit of Brexit yet?

I’ve searched high and dry. But still looking for one? Anyone in same position?

Btw I think this sums up where we are:

https://mobile.twitter.com/grahamlithgow/status/1101037019847933953
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 13:21]
The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Mar 3 with 1846 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 12:21 - Mar 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Relax.

Mine was black, you've all been lied to.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 14:23 - Mar 3 with 1832 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:16 - Mar 3 by rockinjk

Beyond blue passports (I love queuing) has anyone found a benefit of Brexit yet?

Yes. When I return to the UK a pint of cider costs me much less than it did before.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 14:25 - Mar 3 with 1830 viewswestwalesed

It rather depends on how you define a benefit.

I’ve tried raising this point on other threads, but Remainers don’t seem to understand (still) why they lost the Referendum. The remain campaign was fought on so called tangible “facts” about what would happen to our material wealth, but the reality is most Leave voters were driven by something more arbitrary, which was simply the right to Govern ourselves fully and independently outside of EU involvement. It’s hard to say if that will end up bringing material benefits or not in the long run.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Countdown begins. on 16:55 - Mar 3 with 1762 viewsFlashberryjack

We haven't left yet, "and probably never will" so calm down and carry on listening to your masters.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 16:59 - Mar 3 with 1756 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 16:55 - Mar 3 by Flashberryjack

We haven't left yet, "and probably never will" so calm down and carry on listening to your masters.

That’s all well and good but do you have a benefit?
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 17:03 - Mar 3 with 1751 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 14:25 - Mar 3 by westwalesed

It rather depends on how you define a benefit.

I’ve tried raising this point on other threads, but Remainers don’t seem to understand (still) why they lost the Referendum. The remain campaign was fought on so called tangible “facts” about what would happen to our material wealth, but the reality is most Leave voters were driven by something more arbitrary, which was simply the right to Govern ourselves fully and independently outside of EU involvement. It’s hard to say if that will end up bringing material benefits or not in the long run.

So in essence it’s a ‘feeling’

Like the moment we leave you walk out and door and can shout freedom!

I think we understand it perfectly well, it’s a very odd way to make important decisions. It’s the political equivalent of “winging it”

The argh fck it why not approach
The Countdown begins. on 17:16 - Mar 3 with 1738 viewsFlashberryjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:59 - Mar 3 by rockinjk

That’s all well and good but do you have a benefit?

Opinions eh! the referendum asked the question.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 17:22 - Mar 3 with 1732 viewsexiledclaseboy

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/03/liam-fox-extending-article-50-m

The ERG is now effectively running the show.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 17:30 - Mar 3 with 1724 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:22 - Mar 3 by exiledclaseboy

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/03/liam-fox-extending-article-50-m

The Weakest PM ever when we need the strongest.

Thank God for Jezza .... oh hang on ....!

We are screwed.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 17:44 - Mar 3 with 1711 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 17:16 - Mar 3 by Flashberryjack

Opinions eh! the referendum asked the question.

So that’s a no then
The Countdown begins. on 18:08 - Mar 3 with 1693 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 17:22 - Mar 3 by exiledclaseboy

“any new offer from Brussels on the backstop mechanism”

Which is not going to happen. It’s grounhog day every single feckin day. Delusional doesn’t go anywhere near far enough for these nutcases.
The Countdown begins. on 18:21 - Mar 3 with 1683 viewscontroversial_jack

The Countdown begins. on 11:46 - Jun 3 by peenemunde

The Eu is dying, what you’ve seen so far is just the start of it.

Hasn't the EU just signed the biggest trade deal of all time with Japan? Yes, it sure is dying!
The Countdown begins. on 18:45 - Mar 3 with 1662 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 18:08 - Mar 3 by LeonWasGod

“any new offer from Brussels on the backstop mechanism”

Which is not going to happen. It’s grounhog day every single feckin day. Delusional doesn’t go anywhere near far enough for these nutcases.

Don’t underestimate this bunch of charlatans in government atm. I wouldn’t be surprised nothing will change but they’ll package something so that the ERG and others who previously voted against the deal will then vote for it just to keep the party together. Seems unbelievable but don’t rule it out. As someone said earlier, it’s all about preserving the Tory party and nothing to do with what’s best for the UK.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 19:20 - Mar 3 with 1647 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 18:45 - Mar 3 by union_jack

Don’t underestimate this bunch of charlatans in government atm. I wouldn’t be surprised nothing will change but they’ll package something so that the ERG and others who previously voted against the deal will then vote for it just to keep the party together. Seems unbelievable but don’t rule it out. As someone said earlier, it’s all about preserving the Tory party and nothing to do with what’s best for the UK.

That’s pretty much exactly what’s going to happen.

The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Mar 3 with 1645 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:21 - Mar 3 by controversial_jack

Hasn't the EU just signed the biggest trade deal of all time with Japan? Yes, it sure is dying!

It’s Peens. You have to excuse him. He’s just come out of hibernation.

The Countdown begins. on 19:27 - Mar 3 with 1639 viewsrockinjk

Correct.

One minute it’s the biggest sell out and an outrage to:

A change of font size and colour with the added addition of it won’t be forever. Then WOW we’ve done it, unicorns here we come!!!

Blue passports, fish
The Countdown begins. on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 1638 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 18:21 - Mar 3 by controversial_jack

Which Japan won’t roll over with ourselves and said basically terms won’t be as good as EU when we do sign

It’s almost like having 500m customers with ease of business is more beneficial than 60m with different regs/standards and tariffs

Amazing, never saw it coming
The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Mar 3 with 1623 viewsLeonWasGod

I suspect you’re right, the ERG will probably blink (JRM already softened last week). I just find it funny/depressing that they think they can re-open negotiations with the EU on an issue that’s already been agreed. The EU have already ruled this out, repeatedly. The ERG really are a bunch of humongous twÃ¥ts!
The Countdown begins. on 19:50 - Mar 3 with 1620 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:30 - Mar 3 by rockinjk

Which Japan won’t roll over with ourselves and said basically terms won’t be as good as EU when we do sign

It’s almost like having 500m customers with ease of business is more beneficial than 60m with different regs/standards and tariffs

Amazing, never saw it coming

Fear not Rock - David Davis will get us a deal to trump anything that the sinking ship EU could do. You just have to believe.

The Countdown begins. on 19:53 - Mar 3 with 1614 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 19:50 - Mar 3 by longlostjack

Fear not Rock - David Davis will get us a deal to trump anything that the sinking ship EU could do. You just have to believe.

I wonder if in next census Brexit is classed as a faith

It should be

So far, although the blue passports are mesmerising I still haven’t believed quite hard enough yet. Maybe when we hit April my lungs will take in that oxygen and I’ll be dancing in the street thanking John Redwood for his faith. Maybe.
The Countdown begins. on 20:00 - Mar 3 with 1600 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:53 - Mar 3 by rockinjk

It should be

So far, although the blue passports are mesmerising I still haven’t believed quite hard enough yet. Maybe when we hit April my lungs will take in that oxygen and I’ll be dancing in the street thanking John Redwood for his faith. Maybe.

Wait until 11.01pm on 29 March. The smell of freedom will be all pervasive.

The Countdown begins. on 20:02 - Mar 3 with 1595 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:53 - Mar 3 by rockinjk

It should be

It’ll be like VE Day all over again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024