Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301427 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 17:46 - Mar 20 with 1542 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 17:22 - Mar 20 by bluey_the_blue

Germany have just lost 5000 car manufacturing jobs. Have the economists found a way of blaming that on Brexit? Have they factored in EU/Japan FTA removing tariffs on imports?

With regards to second paragraph, what's the alternative then? Never leave as short termism is all that matters? If my short term prosperity was affected, I'd adapt and react to the circumstances.

My dad used to work at the Hoover factory in the sixties. Shop steward, physically attacked by union members and hounded to quit because he refused to back strike action. The reason for union wanting a strike? Each baseplate of a cleaner had four screws. Union wanted one person employed per screw!

So dad simply quit, set up his own business. He adapted, he reacted and one of those who assaulted him later came begging for a job - as dad was out on a call that day, I dealt with the guy in an appropriate manner.

Manufacturing has declined because the need for workers has reduced with automation. Tech sector however has boomed. It's about changing with the times

Deals we've agreed so far, emphasis on so far are the start. The Israel one is particularly interesting as a Remain group document identified Israel as one nation ( along with others like Brazil ) that could yield far better gains outside EU than within. Medical, tech sectors are definitely key areas that Israel can provide.

You re not listening, so I can’t be bothered.

Just thank your lucky stars you can adapt and react - many can’t. How do you adapt to having no food, heat, place to house your family? Open your eyes to the way that many millions are living hand to mouth at the moment for God’s Sake.

Btw - Israel has a smaller economy than Ireland - a country that most brexiteers sneer at. I couldn’t give a sh*t if we strike a better deal with them. It’s chicken feed.
The Countdown begins on 18:01 - Mar 20 with 1516 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 17:46 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

Just thank your lucky stars you can adapt and react - many can’t. How do you adapt to having no food, heat, place to house your family? Open your eyes to the way that many millions are living hand to mouth at the moment for God’s Sake.

Btw - Israel has a smaller economy than Ireland - a country that most brexiteers sneer at. I couldn’t give a sh*t if we strike a better deal with them. It’s chicken feed.

So we should all be still working the land?

Economies change, societies change, working practices all change. It's evolution, like it or not. When the mines closed, people could apply their skills in other areas or they could just sit and complain.

Missing the point about Israel. The benefits of deals with Israel isn't the "chicken feed" amount as you put it. It's about access to major technological breakthroughs in tech areas, from cybersecurity through to medical advances.
The Countdown begins on 18:08 - Mar 20 with 1503 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins on 17:46 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

We’re all going to starve to death and freeze to death now?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins on 18:08 - Mar 20 with 1503 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 18:01 - Mar 20 by bluey_the_blue

So we should all be still working the land?

Economies change, societies change, working practices all change. It's evolution, like it or not. When the mines closed, people could apply their skills in other areas or they could just sit and complain.

Missing the point about Israel. The benefits of deals with Israel isn't the "chicken feed" amount as you put it. It's about access to major technological breakthroughs in tech areas, from cybersecurity through to medical advances.

Evolution is gradual. Our economy has gradually changed. Sometimes more or less rapidly.

Never over a cliff edge with no control. And never without knowing what we’re changing to.

Throwing everyone else under a bus because it suits you is, in my opinion, utterly selfish.

Just be aware that there are many who identify with that type of politics, that will happily throw you straight under a bus if it suits them. Don’t expect sympathy if that happens.
The Countdown begins on 18:11 - Mar 20 with 1493 viewsJango

The Countdown begins on 17:10 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

It’s shocking that they can trot out ‘record employment’ figures that are so profoundly meaningless and have people saying how great it is. Shocking.

It’s shocking that they can keep trotting out silly little polls that are so profoundly meaningless and have people keep saying how amazing they are.
The Countdown begins on 18:12 - Mar 20 with 1489 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 18:08 - Mar 20 by Highjack

We’re all going to starve to death and freeze to death now?

You may not, and perhaps you don’t give a crap if it happens to others, but there are many who will be profoundly affected. There are many at present who can’t afford to feed their families and to provide a warm house, if the economy gets hit there will be many more.

And you the the nerve to call people like me and Warwick ‘dyed in the wool Tories’ last week. Dear God.
The Countdown begins on 18:13 - Mar 20 with 1483 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 18:11 - Mar 20 by Jango

It’s shocking that they can keep trotting out silly little polls that are so profoundly meaningless and have people keep saying how amazing they are.

Yeah, you don’t understand the point again do you.
The Countdown begins on 18:16 - Mar 20 with 1479 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 18:08 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

Evolution is gradual. Our economy has gradually changed. Sometimes more or less rapidly.

Never over a cliff edge with no control. And never without knowing what we’re changing to.

Throwing everyone else under a bus because it suits you is, in my opinion, utterly selfish.

Just be aware that there are many who identify with that type of politics, that will happily throw you straight under a bus if it suits them. Don’t expect sympathy if that happens.

I've been through the "throwing under bus" before, Lisa - successive governments allowing visa abuses in IT. No sympathy was given regardless - to quote Prescott "we owe them". I evolved and changed my business model.

Now, car manufacturing is changing. Diesels are more or less dead these days - should manufacturers keep people on, twiddling their thumbs producing nothing?

What is needed is a culture not of "you work down the mines, that's all you do", "you work on production line, that's all you do" but one of "you've learnt skills, how else can you use them", "can you use your skills to create your own business, do you have ideas"?
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 18:17 - Mar 20 with 1475 viewslonglostjack

May is finished. The EU are playing a blinder making the extension dependent on her deal being backed by Parliament. Win win outcome. May fails - paves the way for a longer extension and possibly no Brexit. May wins and they’re in the driving seat in future trade negotiations.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 18:23 - Mar 20 with 1466 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 18:16 - Mar 20 by bluey_the_blue

I've been through the "throwing under bus" before, Lisa - successive governments allowing visa abuses in IT. No sympathy was given regardless - to quote Prescott "we owe them". I evolved and changed my business model.

Now, car manufacturing is changing. Diesels are more or less dead these days - should manufacturers keep people on, twiddling their thumbs producing nothing?

What is needed is a culture not of "you work down the mines, that's all you do", "you work on production line, that's all you do" but one of "you've learnt skills, how else can you use them", "can you use your skills to create your own business, do you have ideas"?

Terrific. All the people aged 55 plus can get off their ar*e and create their own business, while simulateously supporting their families. Easy to get a business loan with little or no savings and little to no collateral after all.

Brexit may reduce visa abuses though - people will be brought in without needing to abuse their visas as it’ll be quid pro quo for a trade deal with more developing countries.

Btw - the car industry is not about producing diesel - it’s about where they build the next gen electric and hybrids. Surely you recognise that? Or do you think everyone’s going to start walking?
The Countdown begins on 18:23 - Mar 20 with 1465 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 18:17 - Mar 20 by longlostjack

May is finished. The EU are playing a blinder making the extension dependent on her deal being backed by Parliament. Win win outcome. May fails - paves the way for a longer extension and possibly no Brexit. May wins and they’re in the driving seat in future trade negotiations.

Third outcome; Bercow appeared to rule out another vote. EU make extension dependent upon Parliament backing deal - pointing out loudly that its the only deal that will ever be on offer. Deal fails, time runs out...
The Countdown begins on 18:26 - Mar 20 with 1463 viewslondonlisa2001

They are only making a short term extension dependent on her deal. Not a long term extension. And Macron has denied saying he would veto,

We have to hope she’s not so completely deranged she’ll muck up and miss the deadline so we leave with no deal. I’m not convinced - I’ve never seen such a deranged performance as her performance today. She actually said she disagreed with parliament so was going to do something different. That’s a dictatorship.
The Countdown begins on 18:27 - Mar 20 with 1459 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 18:23 - Mar 20 by bluey_the_blue

Third outcome; Bercow appeared to rule out another vote. EU make extension dependent upon Parliament backing deal - pointing out loudly that its the only deal that will ever be on offer. Deal fails, time runs out...

The EU did nothing of the sort.
The Countdown begins on 18:30 - Mar 20 with 1451 viewsFlashberryjack

Our great British Parliament have made sure May had sweet F all to negotiate with.

The EU didn't have to play a "blinder" they just stepped back and left our bumbling incompetent Members of Parliament do the job for them.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins on 18:34 - Mar 20 with 1443 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 18:26 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

They are only making a short term extension dependent on her deal. Not a long term extension. And Macron has denied saying he would veto,

We have to hope she’s not so completely deranged she’ll muck up and miss the deadline so we leave with no deal. I’m not convinced - I’ve never seen such a deranged performance as her performance today. She actually said she disagreed with parliament so was going to do something different. That’s a dictatorship.

There isn’t a longer extension yet because nothing has substantially changed. We’ll be in new territory if May stands down though. I do agree regarding her irrational performance today. It’s almost a Macbeth tragedy with gender roles reversed.

The Countdown begins on 18:38 - Mar 20 with 1434 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins on 18:12 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

You may not, and perhaps you don’t give a crap if it happens to others, but there are many who will be profoundly affected. There are many at present who can’t afford to feed their families and to provide a warm house, if the economy gets hit there will be many more.

And you the the nerve to call people like me and Warwick ‘dyed in the wool Tories’ last week. Dear God.

There’ll be plenty of locusts to eat. And the fire and brimstone will keep us nice and warm.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins on 18:39 - Mar 20 with 1434 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 18:34 - Mar 20 by longlostjack

There isn’t a longer extension yet because nothing has substantially changed. We’ll be in new territory if May stands down though. I do agree regarding her irrational performance today. It’s almost a Macbeth tragedy with gender roles reversed.

I’ve no doubt that she’ll give another statement tonight which will say absolutely nothing other than her robotic ‘people want its to get on with it’ nonsense.

Simply shocking.
The Countdown begins on 18:42 - Mar 20 with 1430 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 18:30 - Mar 20 by Flashberryjack

Our great British Parliament have made sure May had sweet F all to negotiate with.

The EU didn't have to play a "blinder" they just stepped back and left our bumbling incompetent Members of Parliament do the job for them.

In any negotiation you have to be prepared to carry out your threat. Threatening to self harm if you didn’t get your way was never too clever.

The Countdown begins on 18:42 - Mar 20 with 1430 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 18:38 - Mar 20 by Highjack

There’ll be plenty of locusts to eat. And the fire and brimstone will keep us nice and warm.

Good of you to talk about the people struggling by taking the p*ss out of them.
The Countdown begins on 18:44 - Mar 20 with 1426 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins on 18:42 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

Good of you to talk about the people struggling by taking the p*ss out of them.

I’m not. I’m taking the p*ss out of your apocalyptic ramblings.

The Countdown begins on 18:45 - Mar 20 with 1424 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins on 18:23 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

Terrific. All the people aged 55 plus can get off their ar*e and create their own business, while simulateously supporting their families. Easy to get a business loan with little or no savings and little to no collateral after all.

Brexit may reduce visa abuses though - people will be brought in without needing to abuse their visas as it’ll be quid pro quo for a trade deal with more developing countries.

Btw - the car industry is not about producing diesel - it’s about where they build the next gen electric and hybrids. Surely you recognise that? Or do you think everyone’s going to start walking?

Yeah, but all 55 plus are racist gammons, some would claim...

Europe was diesel heavy then realised diesel was crap. Manufacturing plants don't make every single type of car. Those heavy on diesel production have been hit by the fall in demand. EU/Japan FTA means there's little economic incentive other than illegal subsidies to remain making cars in a region where demand is low.

Toyota have made the choice to build new vehicles here. Other companies haven't - that's their choice. Can't say the other companies decisions show it's clearly Brexit whilst ignoring Toyota's choice. My point is its facile to reduce car manufacturing issues to Brexit only; as Ford have cut 5000 jobs in Germany, clearly there are many other factors of which Brexit is a very minor one.

Indian IT visas have led to local workers being undercut majorly. The reality is more companies are realising the Indian consultancies are fvcking sh1te - although one part of my business model is fixing the crap they leave behind. Means plenty of long term work...

What we need is an immigration system that fills areas of genuine need on a skills based points system,
The Countdown begins on 18:56 - Mar 20 with 1409 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins on 18:44 - Mar 20 by Highjack

I’m not. I’m taking the p*ss out of your apocalyptic ramblings.

The ramblings of the Brexit supporting economist, not me.
The Countdown begins on 19:12 - Mar 20 with 1390 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins on 18:30 - Mar 20 by Flashberryjack

Nothing has changed, this evening we MPs calling to back the deal, no deal, a second referendum, to vote for the deal and a public vote, a longer extension and indicate votes on other options

Round and round it goes.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins on 19:15 - Mar 20 with 1384 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins on 18:56 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

The ramblings of the Brexit supporting economist, not me.

They’d rather argue with us take us all down than just admit they’ve made a big mistake

It’s actually pretty weak and rather sad
The Countdown begins on 19:24 - Mar 20 with 1372 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins on 18:27 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

The EU did nothing of the sort.

Indeed. Watch the ' intransigent EU' myth start to build now. It said plainly that this is the only deal possible within May's ridiculous Britannia rules the waves red lines shit. I've thought she is on powerful mind altering depressants for ages. After today, I think she might be on a stronger cocktail than I thought.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 19:25]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024