Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301768 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 22:32 - Mar 22 with 2406 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins on 20:15 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

Nationalisation of everything without a plan to pay for it is a good place to start.

Thatcher and the right wing media subsequently have done one hell of a job on us. I would have said what you said there without questioning even fairly recently. But then I take another trip on state owned public transport somewhere else in the world that’s better than ours and easier to use/cheaper than ours. Throughout most of my lifetime investment in the country has been well below that of our peers. But all we do is grumble a bit while standing in the rain because the train we were going to catch, for a ridiculous price needed to keep shareholders happy, has been cancelled.
The Countdown begins on 22:54 - Mar 22 with 2392 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins on 22:32 - Mar 22 by LeonWasGod

Thatcher and the right wing media subsequently have done one hell of a job on us. I would have said what you said there without questioning even fairly recently. But then I take another trip on state owned public transport somewhere else in the world that’s better than ours and easier to use/cheaper than ours. Throughout most of my lifetime investment in the country has been well below that of our peers. But all we do is grumble a bit while standing in the rain because the train we were going to catch, for a ridiculous price needed to keep shareholders happy, has been cancelled.

Couldn't have put it better. We really are a downtrodden people to put up with the sht we have. Take a look at France and then us. The likes of Grayling should be hounded for his total incompetence. Anything of public reliance such as utilities, energy etc are out of control from the general public. This is where I really do admire the Yellow Vests.
The Countdown begins on 06:46 - Mar 23 with 2336 viewsKilkennyjack

Pikey - your Countdown clock just got royally fecked up mate ... luv, the Maybot

Not leaving now brawd .... 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇪🇺
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 6:50]

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins on 07:22 - Mar 23 with 2314 viewspikeypaul

6 days AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins on 08:04 - Mar 23 with 2276 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 08:07 - Mar 23 with 2273 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins on 07:22 - Mar 23 by pikeypaul

6 days AFLI

SIUYRL

Beautiful Pukey ....

Nothing has changed
Nothing has changed
Nothing has changed

Except ... we are not leaving end of March, thats now confirmed. 😂👍

The Countdown begins on 08:09 - Mar 23 with 2268 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins on 08:04 - Mar 23 by Batterseajack

👏👏👏👏👏😂😂😂

The Countdown begins on 08:22 - Mar 23 with 2258 viewssherpajacob

6 days AFLI

SIUYRL

6 days to what,,exactly?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins on 08:26 - Mar 23 with 2239 viewsWarwickHunt

6 days AFLI

SIUYRL

Pikey: thicker than mince. OFFICIAL!

I almost feel sorry for the thick twàt.*

*Nah, fûck him. 😂🇪🇺
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 8:27]
The Countdown begins. on 08:37 - Mar 23 with 2224 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 11:23 - Mar 15 by Luther27

You wouldn't recognise Democracy chum if it announced itself to you in person.

Democracy chum? Is that what Brexiters feed their dogs on?

A little lesson for you, sunshine - democracy isn’t static. As Keynes said,“When the facts change, I change my mind”.

You appear to one of the dullards who thought golden unicorns prancing on the sunlit uplands was a fact, Tough shit, pal - reality has bitten.

Suck it up, leaver lemon etc.
The Countdown begins on 08:52 - Mar 23 with 2219 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins on 08:07 - Mar 23 by Kilkennyjack

Beautiful Pukey ....

Nothing has changed
Nothing has changed
Nothing has changed

Except ... we are not leaving end of March, thats now confirmed. 😂👍

Hahaha he’s definitely got the Theresa May’s about him. A one dimensional moron.
The Countdown begins on 09:31 - Mar 23 with 2190 viewsvetchonian

The Countdown begins on 15:30 - Mar 22 by vetchonian

I would be interested to hear from Brexiteers why it is they believe we will be better off post Brexit

It is so funny to me that people talk about us "bringing back control" yet our government cant get to grips with the process of making Brexit happen.
SO many Facebook posts comparing the state pensions of EU countries with the "meagre" pension in the UK...who decides that...the UK governemt will that change ?
Oh yes of course we wont be paying the EU.....but how much money does the UK get back in grants which has been used to develop Wales? How much of that will Rees Mogg and his cronies allocate back to Wales?

Be honest we voted for something we didnt know what would be like....but if course the EU would not want a no deal they would be begging for a deal....funny that where are we now?

So please thos ewho voted to leave please give 5 reasons as to how the UK will be better and stronger post Brexit

Three pages later and still no responses on the question
So now we have a country in chaos and for what
Speaks volumes the silence

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Countdown begins on 10:05 - Mar 23 with 2164 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins on 09:31 - Mar 23 by vetchonian

I will try to help our resident Brexidiots ...

1. Unicorns
2. Blue passports (i know we could have them without leaving)
3, too many moslems (yes i know the European nations are Christian)
4. £350m per week extra for NHS (unfortunately a smaller economy means less money for NHS)
5. Give the political elite a bloody nose (yes i know Farage, Boris, Mogg etc are all multi millionaires and part of the Establishment)

So - in summary, ..... well .... just ...

Unicorns..... 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins on 10:16 - Mar 23 with 2149 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins on 10:05 - Mar 23 by Kilkennyjack

I will try to help our resident Brexidiots ...

1. Unicorns
2. Blue passports (i know we could have them without leaving)
3, too many moslems (yes i know the European nations are Christian)
4. £350m per week extra for NHS (unfortunately a smaller economy means less money for NHS)
5. Give the political elite a bloody nose (yes i know Farage, Boris, Mogg etc are all multi millionaires and part of the Establishment)

So - in summary, ..... well .... just ...

Unicorns..... 🇬🇧

You forgot the 50p Brexit coin.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 11:44 - Mar 23 with 2105 viewsGowerjack

6 days AFLI

SIUYRL

Sorry to disappoint you Pikey but...

[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 11:50]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins on 11:53 - Mar 23 with 2085 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins on 09:31 - Mar 23 by vetchonian

5 benefits:

1. It hoodwinks the masses to think we’re doing something about immigration. We aren’t- non EU will have to go up, because parts of our economy relies on immigrants. (Gains voters).
2. Cheap labour for business & public services. Savings for businesses and replacement of ‘traditional’ jobs with gig economy needs people prepared to work stupid hours on little money who aren’t used to better conditions, so back to immigrants, or students.
3. Deregulation in some areas, affecting quality standards, medicines, environmental compliance, tax & corruption legislation (tighter EU laws coming this Spring); provides opps for savings and thus profits for some large, global businesses
4. The opportunity to sort out bilateral trade deals with countries that don’t have existing ones, which will then see the above all come into play
5. Opportunity for quick profit for those betting against our economy (the Odeys and Rees-Moggs of this world)
6. Bonus ‘benefit’. Weakens Europe, relatively strengths the other major powers (commercial benefits for USA, political for Russia, etc).

All solid benefits. Just not for the likes of you or me. Look who’s funding it, lobbying for it and who’s been holding the govt hostage - it’ll tell you all you need to know.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 12:05]
The Countdown begins on 13:40 - Mar 23 with 2006 viewsHighjack

Be grateful Leon for all that money these companies make is good for the economy and without it you wouldn't be able to put out the bins or see a doctor or send your kids to school. As you're standing there sopping wet and £300 out of pocket just remember that it's good for the markets and that's literally all that matters.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins on 17:42 - Mar 23 with 1880 viewscostalotta

The Countdown begins on 16:34 - Mar 22 by Highjack

Are you suggesting we should give the vote to children?

No I’m not. But at the time I did think that with what was being voted on the age to vote could have been 16.

But ultimately it was only an observation of the numbers.

The point about 51 v 49 is the issue voted on was always divisive being a binary choice. Then the result was close and confirmed the divisive nature of the issue. It was certainly not decisive enough for such an important decision becuase it would only ever have half the country behind it as has been the case. Clearly now public opinion has shifted for many reasons, not least because of the way it’s been handled by May, nor the fact that there’s way more public awareness.

The argument against second ref is ridiculous, it’s clearly current public opinion that has leave very worried. Though of course a 2nd Ref confirmation vote is far from certain.

God knows what will happen!
The Countdown begins on 17:50 - Mar 23 with 1873 viewslondonlisa2001

You misunderstand. I don’t disagree with nationalisation, my issue is with uncosted infrastructure programmes costing billions and billions of pounds with absolutely no sense of how to pay for it or what the impact will be on other public funding.
The Countdown begins on 17:53 - Mar 23 with 1869 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins on 11:53 - Mar 23 by LeonWasGod

5 benefits:

1. It hoodwinks the masses to think we’re doing something about immigration. We aren’t- non EU will have to go up, because parts of our economy relies on immigrants. (Gains voters).
2. Cheap labour for business & public services. Savings for businesses and replacement of ‘traditional’ jobs with gig economy needs people prepared to work stupid hours on little money who aren’t used to better conditions, so back to immigrants, or students.
3. Deregulation in some areas, affecting quality standards, medicines, environmental compliance, tax & corruption legislation (tighter EU laws coming this Spring); provides opps for savings and thus profits for some large, global businesses
4. The opportunity to sort out bilateral trade deals with countries that don’t have existing ones, which will then see the above all come into play
5. Opportunity for quick profit for those betting against our economy (the Odeys and Rees-Moggs of this world)
6. Bonus ‘benefit’. Weakens Europe, relatively strengths the other major powers (commercial benefits for USA, political for Russia, etc).

All solid benefits. Just not for the likes of you or me. Look who’s funding it, lobbying for it and who’s been holding the govt hostage - it’ll tell you all you need to know.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 12:05]

Great post.

Sadly no good for Welsh people as you say...

The Countdown begins on 21:52 - Mar 23 with 1802 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Terrible Teresa communist dictatorship is over .

👋🏿

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins on 22:11 - Mar 23 with 1782 viewsNeathJack

The Countdown begins on 22:28 - Mar 23 with 1755 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins on 22:11 - Mar 23 by NeathJack

Shipman is ITK with the Tory party.

Good journo too. This is happening...
The Countdown begins on 22:35 - Mar 23 with 1747 viewslonglostjack

Good riddance. Now Parliament needs to get it’s act together.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins on 22:36 - Mar 23 with 1743 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Gove will come in and back Labours customs union / single market.

Lump on

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024