Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301528 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:53 - Apr 3 with 1880 viewsgadgetuk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:38 - Apr 3 by Jango

It’s the freedom of movement that affects a lot of people’s work. You obviously don’t experience it but are happy to knock those who do experience and want to change it.

Do you ever ask yourself how remaining in the Eu benefits the self serving on the remain side like Blair, Cameron, Osborne etc?

Currently there is a limit on professional visa's of 20k per annum. My understanding is that this cap will be removed. What that means is that people currently doing professional roles will end up competing with a limitless number of people from all over the world, forcing down the middle earner salary bands.

At the same time, the £30k threshold for people wanting to live and work in this country will mean that there will be no way of service and health sectors getting in the additional people they need from the rest of the world.

Not sure that is good for anyone.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:00 - Apr 3 with 1860 viewscostalotta

It’s the freedom of movement that affects a lot of people’s work. You obviously don’t experience it but are happy to knock those who do experience and want to change it.

Do you ever ask yourself how remaining in the Eu benefits the self serving on the remain side like Blair, Cameron, Osborne etc?

My ancestors were immigrants that came from different parts of Europe.

Freedom of movement is...Freedom. Why on earth would you not want that? I know its difficult to change opinions when we (all) become entrenched. But one has to have an open mind to even consider changing ones mind. Bottom line is for many, and for the many many others is they are changing their thinking and coming around to that way of thinking. They are starting to see through it the leave position, the false and fantasy promises. Mind you, they've not helped themselves IMO.

Does it positively effect me. Hell yes! And in ways that by far outweigh any negatives. Its enriched my life and allowed me to prosper (not just financially) in ways that would not have been possible if we'd be out.

I am not claiming its all rosy in the Garden Jango. But the garden is better than the desert of not being in the EU in so many positive ways.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:01 - Apr 3 with 1859 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:53 - Apr 3 by gadgetuk

Currently there is a limit on professional visa's of 20k per annum. My understanding is that this cap will be removed. What that means is that people currently doing professional roles will end up competing with a limitless number of people from all over the world, forcing down the middle earner salary bands.

At the same time, the £30k threshold for people wanting to live and work in this country will mean that there will be no way of service and health sectors getting in the additional people they need from the rest of the world.

Not sure that is good for anyone.

If it’s not working then we’ll have the ability to change it. Currently we are powerless to stop the influx of workers being brought over on cheap wages whether it be long term or short term.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Apr 3 with 1853 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:00 - Apr 3 by costalotta

My ancestors were immigrants that came from different parts of Europe.

Freedom of movement is...Freedom. Why on earth would you not want that? I know its difficult to change opinions when we (all) become entrenched. But one has to have an open mind to even consider changing ones mind. Bottom line is for many, and for the many many others is they are changing their thinking and coming around to that way of thinking. They are starting to see through it the leave position, the false and fantasy promises. Mind you, they've not helped themselves IMO.

Does it positively effect me. Hell yes! And in ways that by far outweigh any negatives. Its enriched my life and allowed me to prosper (not just financially) in ways that would not have been possible if we'd be out.

I am not claiming its all rosy in the Garden Jango. But the garden is better than the desert of not being in the EU in so many positive ways.

I’m glad it’s given you a great life. Unfortunately it hasn’t helped others. That is why we were given a choice. People voted because of their own personal circumstances not because others benefit from it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - Apr 3 with 1847 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Apr 3 by Jango

I’m glad it’s given you a great life. Unfortunately it hasn’t helped others. That is why we were given a choice. People voted because of their own personal circumstances not because others benefit from it.

In what ways have they not benefit from it?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Apr 3 with 1842 viewsJacket

Pack it the furk in the bleedin lot of you. Are you not bloody sick of hearing about this absolute shite show that's on every news bulletin, news feed, newspaper and every tedious panel discussion show? Good God, I thought I were safe on a football forum from this tedious bollox. Personally I'm not interested in the views of other Swans about anything other than the Swans. Your views are tedious, repetitive and irrelevant and that goes people on all sides of the debate.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:18 - Apr 3 with 1838 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - Apr 3 by costalotta

In what ways have they not benefit from it?

It’s costing people work and money. I see it first hand on a daily basis. Don’t you realise that’s why so many in the construction industry across the land voted leave. You can’t guarantee that being in the EU is the only reason you’ve benefitted in the way you have.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:21 - Apr 3 with 1837 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Apr 3 by Jacket

Pack it the furk in the bleedin lot of you. Are you not bloody sick of hearing about this absolute shite show that's on every news bulletin, news feed, newspaper and every tedious panel discussion show? Good God, I thought I were safe on a football forum from this tedious bollox. Personally I'm not interested in the views of other Swans about anything other than the Swans. Your views are tedious, repetitive and irrelevant and that goes people on all sides of the debate.

You might wanna stick to the football forum then mate.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 12:21]
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:41 - Apr 3 with 1816 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:21 - Apr 3 by Jango

You might wanna stick to the football forum then mate.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 12:21]

see, sometimes we can agree
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:46 - Apr 3 with 1799 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:01 - Apr 3 by Jango

If it’s not working then we’ll have the ability to change it. Currently we are powerless to stop the influx of workers being brought over on cheap wages whether it be long term or short term.

You possibly underestimate the power of industry and industry bodies in all of this,. I don't know what the plans for the construction industry are, but there will have to be some that involves continuing itinerant labour supply. There has to be - it's the same in most places around the world.

For the fruit pickers the government were trialling a scheme to ship over workers from India, Ukraine and north Africa waiving their restrictions to travel. Voluntary free movement if you like. I don't know how that worked out, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if there were similar pressures around construction. Not my industry though, so I'd be interested to hear how things pan out.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:49 - Apr 3 with 1794 viewsBatterseajack

Have you personally been affected by freedom of movement Jango?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:57 - Apr 3 with 1787 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:18 - Apr 3 by Jango

It’s costing people work and money. I see it first hand on a daily basis. Don’t you realise that’s why so many in the construction industry across the land voted leave. You can’t guarantee that being in the EU is the only reason you’ve benefitted in the way you have.

So according to the Tories (leavers) we have record employment? So something doesn't add up?
We have a rising wages
Construction is booming, projects and cranes everywhere.
So much so smaller companies can't get quality trades people, not enough?

Those three things suggest you are incorrect.

I can guarantee it. I'll give you more detail...

Ive worked in the EU. For example, I have employed people in Germany, Brits, Turks and Spanish. But its more than that as I work hard everyday from a very young age. Starting with working with my day during every school holidays. As soon as i could I started my own ventures, quite different ones and they've done well i wont deny. But its down to hard work, a good attitude, a willingness to keep learning and wanting to better ones self.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 13:01]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:02 - Apr 3 with 1777 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:01 - Apr 3 by Jango

That's not completely true is it Jango. We just chose not to enact the powers we currently have.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Apr 3 with 1756 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:57 - Apr 3 by costalotta

So according to the Tories (leavers) we have record employment? So something doesn't add up?
We have a rising wages
Construction is booming, projects and cranes everywhere.
So much so smaller companies can't get quality trades people, not enough?

Those three things suggest you are incorrect.

I can guarantee it. I'll give you more detail...

Ive worked in the EU. For example, I have employed people in Germany, Brits, Turks and Spanish. But its more than that as I work hard everyday from a very young age. Starting with working with my day during every school holidays. As soon as i could I started my own ventures, quite different ones and they've done well i wont deny. But its down to hard work, a good attitude, a willingness to keep learning and wanting to better ones self.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 13:01]

I tend not to listen to what anything any MP says. I go off what I see with my own eyes.

I’ve just come from a job in London where the riggers were from Portugal, could hardly speak a word of English and we had to rely on these people to rig up pipe work for us safely when we couldn’t even communicate with them properly. I’ve just started a new project in Belfast and there’s a rigger started this morning who’s been working at a stables in Liverpool because he couldn’t get work. Just because they have been effected by it doesn’t mean they are out of work.

It’s happening all over the country.

I’ll pass the message on though that rather than complain about it just work harder. Nevermind the fact they are more than will to work 7 12s nights or days.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Apr 3 with 1748 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:02 - Apr 3 by Batterseajack

That's not completely true is it Jango. We just chose not to enact the powers we currently have.

It’s nonsense. You and Lisa keep on about us not taking up the chance to control it. It wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference when it comes to foreigners coming over for a couple of months at at a time. The average contract for most of these workers is probably 4-8 weeks. Freedom of movement allows that with no problem.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:35 - Apr 3 with 1733 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:32 - Apr 2 by WarwickHunt

The one that's been voted out three times already? That one?

The issue has been the interaction between the withdrawal agreement and the political declaration.

Under the terms of article 50, both have to be ratified together.

The withdrawal agreement itself doesn’t cause a problem. It’s just an agreement on the sum we have to pay for past commitments (estimated at £39bn but will probably be more, payments to be made up to 2060), rights of EU citizens living here and UK citizens living in EU guaranteed, and guarantee that the GFA will be upheld (no hard border in Ireland). Few other bits as well, less important.

All the things being discussed under indicative voting, customs union, single market, free movement of people, etc, are part of the political declaration. Labour wouldn’t support the WA before because the current declaration is vague and non binding.

The attempt at cross party talks will change the political declaration (at a minimum, it will include a permanent customs union, which will in turn remove the backstop from the withdrawal agreement), and, importantly, bind both parties to it (stopping some right wing moron ignoring it in the future) by making its implementation part of the withdrawal agreement.

When they separated the two last week, Labour et al wouldn’t support as again it meant that the political declaration wouldn’t be known (the blind Brexit).

The big risks in the process are the dates. If we go past April 12, May 22 becomes a drop dead date - no further extensions as we won’t be part of the EU elections (we can still revoke however).

The pressure from the EU will be on an extension but only in tandem with a commitment to take part in the elections, to remove the nightmare of the May 22 date.

The decision taken last night is more important on a big picture level. Ultimately, when faced with delay or no deal, delay has been chosen. That’s quite a move, forced I suspect, by the briefing the PM received from Sedwill. Many commentators believed that she’d go no deal if it came to it. That’s no longer the case as when it came to it, she didn’t do that, despite some idiots in her cabinet pushing for it. She knows that this will split the party, and yet has still done it. It may be the first bit of sense she’s shown.

God knows what will happen.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Apr 3 with 1731 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Apr 3 by Jango

I tend not to listen to what anything any MP says. I go off what I see with my own eyes.

I’ve just come from a job in London where the riggers were from Portugal, could hardly speak a word of English and we had to rely on these people to rig up pipe work for us safely when we couldn’t even communicate with them properly. I’ve just started a new project in Belfast and there’s a rigger started this morning who’s been working at a stables in Liverpool because he couldn’t get work. Just because they have been effected by it doesn’t mean they are out of work.

I’ll pass the message on though that rather than complain about it just work harder. Nevermind the fact they are more than will to work 7 12s nights or days.

You keep on making statements like that..

What is happening all over the country?
Did you see it all with your own eyes?
Riggers from Portugal unable to speak English on that kind of Job. Mate, if it aint safe do your duty, stay safe and report it to H&S.
He could get work though, in stables! Thats just the way the employment market goes.Listen to yourself...its a whinge!

Hard work help, as does a positive outlook and the ability to change and adapt.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:39 - Apr 3 with 1729 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Apr 3 by Jango

Hello fellow Sky-God!

There is this misconception going around that U.K/British steepleJacks, steel erectors and riggers are a rather unskilled, uneducated, racist and neanderthal bunch.

Many an onsiter has a full range of further educational qualifications e.g. SSSTS, NVQ Level 3 Gold Card Steel Erector, CCNSG Safety Passport, Site Safety Awareness, Slinger Signaller, Full First Aid At Work, IPAF, Telehandler, Pasma, Fork Lift & Working At Height etc. And when it comes to common sense and seeing the bloody bleeding obvious THE top 1%!
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 14:02]

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:56 - Apr 3 with 1669 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:35 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

The issue has been the interaction between the withdrawal agreement and the political declaration.

Under the terms of article 50, both have to be ratified together.

The withdrawal agreement itself doesn’t cause a problem. It’s just an agreement on the sum we have to pay for past commitments (estimated at £39bn but will probably be more, payments to be made up to 2060), rights of EU citizens living here and UK citizens living in EU guaranteed, and guarantee that the GFA will be upheld (no hard border in Ireland). Few other bits as well, less important.

All the things being discussed under indicative voting, customs union, single market, free movement of people, etc, are part of the political declaration. Labour wouldn’t support the WA before because the current declaration is vague and non binding.

The attempt at cross party talks will change the political declaration (at a minimum, it will include a permanent customs union, which will in turn remove the backstop from the withdrawal agreement), and, importantly, bind both parties to it (stopping some right wing moron ignoring it in the future) by making its implementation part of the withdrawal agreement.

When they separated the two last week, Labour et al wouldn’t support as again it meant that the political declaration wouldn’t be known (the blind Brexit).

The big risks in the process are the dates. If we go past April 12, May 22 becomes a drop dead date - no further extensions as we won’t be part of the EU elections (we can still revoke however).

The pressure from the EU will be on an extension but only in tandem with a commitment to take part in the elections, to remove the nightmare of the May 22 date.

The decision taken last night is more important on a big picture level. Ultimately, when faced with delay or no deal, delay has been chosen. That’s quite a move, forced I suspect, by the briefing the PM received from Sedwill. Many commentators believed that she’d go no deal if it came to it. That’s no longer the case as when it came to it, she didn’t do that, despite some idiots in her cabinet pushing for it. She knows that this will split the party, and yet has still done it. It may be the first bit of sense she’s shown.

God knows what will happen.

It could all come down to whether any deal reached between May and Corbyn would need to be confirmed in a second referendum. In effect that would be the composite motion that Soubry was alluding to on Monday. Would Corbyn insist on it being put back to the people in in the interest of party unity and is it still a red line for May? If it became part of the motion would it improve or lessen the chances of the agreement being passed by Parliament? As you say - God knows !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:40 - Apr 3 with 1633 viewsAce_Jack

Corbyn will 100% try and do a Brexit deal with May that doesn't involve a referendum. He is already trying it.

He will split the Labour Party in the process too the c**t.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:06 - Apr 3 with 1603 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn spokesman says any deal will remove freedom of movement.

Corbyn supporters complain on social media.

Corbyn supporters fail to note that was in Labour manifesto, 2017.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:08 - Apr 3 with 1601 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:06 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

ah yes, parliamentary democracy. Where the loser of the General Election is bound to their manifesto
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:12 - Apr 3 with 1594 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:08 - Apr 3 by Ace_Jack

ah yes, parliamentary democracy. Where the loser of the General Election is bound to their manifesto

Nope, the point was Corbyn supporters act shocked that Magic Grandpa hasn't changed his mind and principles despite having lauded him as someone principled. That and ignoring his inability to compromise.

It's as if they'd never researched him and his views.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:15 - Apr 3 with 1587 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:12 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Nope, the point was Corbyn supporters act shocked that Magic Grandpa hasn't changed his mind and principles despite having lauded him as someone principled. That and ignoring his inability to compromise.

It's as if they'd never researched him and his views.

apologies.for the missed point.

Well there certainly are a lot of shocked Corbynistas who are perplexed about this afternoons developing news on the talks between May and Corbyn. It will be interesting to hear tommys take on all this.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Apr 3 with 1578 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:06 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

I'm a bit of a lesser expert on this, does removing freedom of movement mean having a sensible immigration policy where numbers are controlled?

If so?... That's a good thing IMO for both country and Labour Party surely. Why are some Labour supporters so against that I wonder?

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024