Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301806 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Aug 1 with 1405 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:51 - Aug 1 by Batterseajack

£2.1Billion being spaffed on no deal prep even though Boris still maintains that its a million to 1 that we'll no deal

£2.1 billion more to be precise and it will barely scratch the surface.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:33 - Aug 1 with 1410 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:24 - Aug 1 by bluey_the_blue

Generally saying "I;m not a racist but" means you're aware the next thing you say will almost certainly be regarded as racist.

So rather than caveating comments with a warning/denial, why not ust express things non racially?

So like what happened so many times during the troubles.. When a Catholic/Protestant church minister or upstanding member of the community went on TV and said after an appalling act of murder "I'm not sectarian but (the opposing religion) community must stop shielding terrorist murderers within its midst", that really was sectarianism? Thanks for clearing that up!

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:08 - Aug 1 with 1369 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:44 - Aug 1 by Jango

Half the planet have gone nuts. It’s getting beyond.

Today’s whinging:

Calls for sky sports presenter to be sacked for saying the word banana to a black player.

Outrage in America during the democratic debate because Biden jokingly called Harris ‘Kid’.

BBC NEWS. More and more people are getting offended by txt messages ending in a full stop because it’s rude.

Eamonn Holmes is a racist for calling Meghan Markle ‘uppity’
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 16:51]

Colour me shocked that my point either went over your head or was ignored.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:10 - Aug 1 with 1364 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:33 - Aug 1 by Wingstandwood

So like what happened so many times during the troubles.. When a Catholic/Protestant church minister or upstanding member of the community went on TV and said after an appalling act of murder "I'm not sectarian but (the opposing religion) community must stop shielding terrorist murderers within its midst", that really was sectarianism? Thanks for clearing that up!

Generally doesn't mean all the time.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:20 - Aug 1 with 1350 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:10 - Aug 1 by bluey_the_blue

Generally doesn't mean all the time.

Don't like the times we're living in when innocent decent people are being accused and smeared of being something they're not.

Just like crude and offensive "Love Thy Neighbour" tv series language/expression is now deemed completely dated and cringe worthy stuff, I hope the same happens to gratuitous PC-lunacy offence-by-vivid-imagination stuff. I get a vibe that it could indeed happen cos loads seem to be waking up to it now. Malicious unfounded accusation is being thrown about the place at gatling gun rate of fire.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Aug 1 with 1336 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:08 - Aug 1 by JackSomething

Colour me shocked that my point either went over your head or was ignored.

Calm down pal I didn’t mean to quote anyone. Apologies. (Please done be offended by my full stop).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:24 - Aug 1 with 1298 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:20 - Aug 1 by Wingstandwood

Don't like the times we're living in when innocent decent people are being accused and smeared of being something they're not.

Just like crude and offensive "Love Thy Neighbour" tv series language/expression is now deemed completely dated and cringe worthy stuff, I hope the same happens to gratuitous PC-lunacy offence-by-vivid-imagination stuff. I get a vibe that it could indeed happen cos loads seem to be waking up to it now. Malicious unfounded accusation is being thrown about the place at gatling gun rate of fire.

And the examples of innocent, decent people are?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Aug 1 with 1267 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:42 - Aug 1 by Jango

No my argument was there’s large parts of London that are very wealthy and totally unaffected by immigration, more than any other city, that voted heavily for remain. London also has by far the highest number of EU migrant uk citizens and immigrants full stop living there. Your point was basically saying Londoners are more accepting than people from Swansea. A 40% vote to leave considering those facts suggests otherwise. Suggesting leave voters are brainwashed by bannon and co when it comes to immigration is pure arrogance.

I'm with Warwick on this one.

Thick as mince.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 20:31]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:45 - Aug 1 with 1249 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Aug 1 by Gowerjack

I'm with Warwick on this one.

Thick as mince.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 20:31]

Not like you to hang out of someone’s ass on here....
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:46 - Aug 1 with 1245 viewsJango

Remainers didn’t know what they were voting for.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:54 - Aug 1 with 1238 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:46 - Aug 1 by Jango

Yeah no one mentioned immigration during the campaign. We were clearly hoodwinked. We must leave now. No ifs, no buts.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Aug 1 with 1232 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:54 - Aug 1 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah no one mentioned immigration during the campaign. We were clearly hoodwinked. We must leave now. No ifs, no buts.

By jove, you've finally got it!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Aug 1 with 1229 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Aug 1 by bluey_the_blue

By jove, you've finally got it!

Ah, so it is all about immigration then.

Who’d have thought it...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Aug 1 with 1220 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:54 - Aug 1 by exiledclaseboy

I was interested in the bit where he’s quite open with his intentions of overriding countries Veto’s. you know the veto you and Lisa often harp on about.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:06 - Aug 1 with 1215 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:59 - Aug 1 by londonlisa2001

Ah, so it is all about immigration then.

Who’d have thought it...

Not for me, was more welcoming ECB's conversion to the Light Side.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:07 - Aug 1 with 1212 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Aug 1 by Jango

I was interested in the bit where he’s quite open with his intentions of overriding countries Veto’s. you know the veto you and Lisa often harp on about.

Yeah but he can’t override the veto unless it’s agreed to override the veto. It’s a conundrum.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Aug 1 with 1211 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:46 - Aug 1 by Jango

What an arsehole, wanting to [squints] resolve an issue by democratic majority.

I’d maybe have given a bit of thought to spreading that nonsense, as it undermines the Vote Leave case.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:13 - Aug 1 with 1206 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Aug 1 by Jango

And if he does we could, ahem, veto.

Only obviously not for long, given in a few months we’ll be FREE. I mean skint, but FREE.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:13 - Aug 1 with 1204 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Aug 1 by LeonWasGod

What an arsehole, wanting to [squints] resolve an issue by democratic majority.

I’d maybe have given a bit of thought to spreading that nonsense, as it undermines the Vote Leave case.

No it doesn’t. Not on the slightest.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Aug 1 with 1198 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:13 - Aug 1 by londonlisa2001

And if he does we could, ahem, veto.

Only obviously not for long, given in a few months we’ll be FREE. I mean skint, but FREE.

As it stands Lisa.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Aug 1 with 1190 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Aug 1 by Jango

As it stands Lisa.

Problem with that is, the veto can’t be removed until it’s agreed that it can be removed. And while member states have a veto they could block any attempt to remove a veto by using their, um, veto. The use of a veto to block moves to remove the veto power in a specific policy area has happened plenty of times.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Aug 1 with 1179 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Aug 1 by exiledclaseboy

Problem with that is, the veto can’t be removed until it’s agreed that it can be removed. And while member states have a veto they could block any attempt to remove a veto by using their, um, veto. The use of a veto to block moves to remove the veto power in a specific policy area has happened plenty of times.

It’s the second time in a few months he’s been recorded passionately talking of taking full control away from nations. I wouldn’t trust them if my life depended on it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:29 - Aug 1 with 1176 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Aug 1 by Jango

It’s the second time in a few months he’s been recorded passionately talking of taking full control away from nations. I wouldn’t trust them if my life depended on it.

And you would trust Boris?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:31 - Aug 1 with 1172 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Aug 1 by Jango

Thank goodness for the veto.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Aug 1 with 1169 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:29 - Aug 1 by londonlisa2001

And you would trust Boris?

Absolutely not. I don’t trust any of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024