Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301580 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:05 - Sep 8 with 1397 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:31 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

Well, if you can provide the evidence where BoJo or other senior members have come out and said "sod it, we're going for no deal"...

So yes, quite mad you are.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - Sep 8 with 1394 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:53 - Sep 8 by sherpajacob

Bookies are the,best pollsters.

They have hung parliament as odds on.

Any current poll that doesn't include don't knows in its results is meaningless.

I seem to remember you being the only one to predict a hung parliament in 2017 when pretty much everyone else was expecting a whopping Tory majority.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:09 - Sep 8 with 1387 viewsbluey_the_blue

French Foreign minister allegedly said they would refuse an extension based upon current event, according to LBC>

Cant see that since Rebel Alliance communicating wth EU...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:09 - Sep 8 with 1387 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:05 - Sep 8 by sherpajacob

With Johnson in the Franz von Papen role.

Innit.

The support from the pro Tommy / EDL / BNP / NF lot for Johnson is horrific. Should be horrific for any right minded Tory. People with Nazi and other far right symbols on flags and arms chanting for Boris Johnson. Conservative party being told they’ll get the funding they’re desperate for from Banks (read Putin) but only if they have an alliance with Farage.

But sovereignty...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:09 - Sep 8 with 1387 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:58 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

The bookies are taking a Tory / Brexit alliance as a given

This is why I hate the idea of a GE as a surrogate referendum. We’ll end up with a limited pool of engineered candidates in each constituency. Chances are many people won’t be able to vote for a party who’s policies they support.

It’s wrong, imo, when there’s plenty of other things that the new government will need to be getting on with in addition to not resolving Brexit.

And I’m talking about leave and remain alliances. They all steal a bit of ‘democracy’ from us and devalue the system.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:14 - Sep 8 with 1379 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:09 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

Innit.

The support from the pro Tommy / EDL / BNP / NF lot for Johnson is horrific. Should be horrific for any right minded Tory. People with Nazi and other far right symbols on flags and arms chanting for Boris Johnson. Conservative party being told they’ll get the funding they’re desperate for from Banks (read Putin) but only if they have an alliance with Farage.

But sovereignty...

And will of the people/democracy

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Sep 8 with 1372 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:09 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

French Foreign minister allegedly said they would refuse an extension based upon current event, according to LBC>

Of course the French are saying that. They have every time.

Ah well. If they do, the opposition have the numbers to decide between no deal, May’s deal and revoke. Johnson can’t do anything about it. Do you feel lucky Bluey?

Btw - you know the rebel alliance were the good guys don’t you? Strikes me as a particularly odd attempted slight.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:19 - Sep 8 with 1368 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

Ah well. If they do, the opposition have the numbers to decide between no deal, May’s deal and revoke. Johnson can’t do anything about it. Do you feel lucky Bluey?

Btw - you know the rebel alliance were the good guys don’t you? Strikes me as a particularly odd attempted slight.

Bluey was probably rooting for Vader, just to be contrary.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:34 - Sep 8 with 1352 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

French capitulate anyway...

Not sure what the opposition can do anyway. No extension = no deal possible, May's or otherwise.

Rebel Alliance is the phrase that's out there at the moment. They weren't the good guys anyway, bunch of commie terrorists seeking to undermine free trade...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:42 - Sep 8 with 1339 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

I seem to remember you being the only one to predict a hung parliament in 2017 when pretty much everyone else was expecting a whopping Tory majority.

Ahem

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:45 - Sep 8 with 1335 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:34 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

French capitulate anyway...

Not sure what the opposition can do anyway. No extension = no deal possible, May's or otherwise.

Rebel Alliance is the phrase that's out there at the moment. They weren't the good guys anyway, bunch of commie terrorists seeking to undermine free trade...

You’ve spent all morning saying Johnson is trying to get a deal and will leave on October 31st. Make up your mind.

What do you mean you don’t know what the opposition can do, they hold every single card.

If it comes to a straight choice between no deal or revoke, how do you think it will go?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:50 - Sep 8 with 1312 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:09 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

So parliament would vote for either very soft brexit of EEA, EFTA membership ( the option Farage championed pre referendum) or revoke.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:57 - Sep 8 with 1302 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:19 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

Vader was the one tho destroyed the galactic empire so we should be rooting for him. Quite honestly I find your lack of faith disturbing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:04 - Sep 8 with 1291 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:58 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

The bookies are taking a Tory / Brexit alliance as a given

I can see such a pact losing the Tories many many votes amongst moderate educated people in the shires and suburbs who voted for Cameron and May.

It would avoid splitting the Tory vote in seats they already hold, but they need to gain seats to win a,majority and I cannot see Brexit party winning seats in labour heartlands in any numbers.

Would the conservative associations in Neath, Port Talbot and swansea east genuinely stand aside to allow a swivel eyed loon like Nathan Gill or Ms Rees Mogg to stand on their behalf.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Sep 8 with 1294 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:45 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

You’ve spent all morning saying Johnson is trying to get a deal and will leave on October 31st. Make up your mind.

What do you mean you don’t know what the opposition can do, they hold every single card.

If it comes to a straight choice between no deal or revoke, how do you think it will go?

Things change from day to day.

Everything else aside, I think there's a deal that could be made with goodwill on all sides. Events since the referendum though make that highly unlikely.

In the hypothetical scenario of that straight choice - presumably by Parliament - I suspect that Remain would have a slight majority so it would be revoked. The aftermath of that though...

What I suspect is more likely is that an extension will happen with a GE shortly afterwards. That GE, imo, has the capability of delivering a more decisive Parliament due to the greater delineation between the parties. Gut feeling, Tory majority with far less Tory Remainers in Parliament.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:08 - Sep 8 with 1287 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

Things change from day to day.

Everything else aside, I think there's a deal that could be made with goodwill on all sides. Events since the referendum though make that highly unlikely.

In the hypothetical scenario of that straight choice - presumably by Parliament - I suspect that Remain would have a slight majority so it would be revoked. The aftermath of that though...

What I suspect is more likely is that an extension will happen with a GE shortly afterwards. That GE, imo, has the capability of delivering a more decisive Parliament due to the greater delineation between the parties. Gut feeling, Tory majority with far less Tory Remainers in Parliament.

“I think there's a deal that could be made with goodwill on all sides.”

What deal would you like to see?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:11 - Sep 8 with 1283 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:19 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

Vader? Vader?

A mere pawn, Corbyn to Milne's Palpatine.

"Ooooh look at us, we're rebels, we've got good on our side because we're really like good and stuff. Oh, and Jar Jar fvcking Binks"

Nauseating.

Only won in New Hope due to civil bloody servants signing off crap plans, ignoring the glaring flaw in the Death Star. Probably hoping Empire Accounts Committee wouldn't scrutinise the spending plans closely.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2019 13:11]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Sep 8 with 1273 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:08 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

“I think there's a deal that could be made with goodwill on all sides.”

What deal would you like to see?

At the moment, any bloody deal just to get it over with!

For Brexit to be a success, Britain needs to be flexible in how it conducts trade, sectors it chooses to invest resources in etc. Working alongside EU but not bound to EU is the way to go imo.

It's a difficult one, no doubt about it.

The problem is, it's what deals can realistically be made rather than idealistically wanted. That's what's been ballsed up over the last few years.

I just think it needs to be concluded one way or the other as soon as possible. We shouldn't be scared of leaving under WTO rules if that's what happens.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Sep 8 with 1261 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

For Brexit to be a success, Britain needs to be flexible in how it conducts trade, sectors it chooses to invest resources in etc. Working alongside EU but not bound to EU is the way to go imo.

The problem is, it's what deals can realistically be made rather than idealistically wanted. That's what's been ballsed up over the last few years.

I just think it needs to be concluded one way or the other as soon as possible. We shouldn't be scared of leaving under WTO rules if that's what happens.

May's deal ok with you then?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Sep 8 with 1264 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

So you don’t know then. Figures.

How about a deal that sees the UK leave the single market, the customs union and the jurisdiction of the ECJ, ends the primacy of EU law and at the end of the implementation period allows us to negotiate our own trade deals at will?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:27 - Sep 8 with 1247 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

So you don’t know then. Figures.

How about a deal that sees the UK leave the single market, the customs union and the jurisdiction of the ECJ, ends the primacy of EU law and at the end of the implementation period allows us to negotiate our own trade deals at will?

No, I don't agree with May's deal.

Accepting any law passed within implementation period could well be detrimental to UK in that period. IT'S A TRAP!

We're also bound to trade deals as in, cannot sign own, during that period. I'd rather a solution where we can agree external deals and "phase out" over time.

Backstop, nope, completely disagree - maybe if it was time bounded but s it stands, once in, can only leave with EU's permission...

It's a bad deal as everyone knows which is also legally binding. EU can waffle about adding caveats in the political declaration but non legally binding, so meh.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:31 - Sep 8 with 1241 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:27 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

No, I don't agree with May's deal.

Accepting any law passed within implementation period could well be detrimental to UK in that period. IT'S A TRAP!

We're also bound to trade deals as in, cannot sign own, during that period. I'd rather a solution where we can agree external deals and "phase out" over time.

Backstop, nope, completely disagree - maybe if it was time bounded but s it stands, once in, can only leave with EU's permission...

It's a bad deal as everyone knows which is also legally binding. EU can waffle about adding caveats in the political declaration but non legally binding, so meh.

But you said any deal just to get it done. Make up your mind.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:35 - Sep 8 with 1238 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:31 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

But you said any deal just to get it done. Make up your mind.

The exclamation mark was there for effect.

End of the day, whatever deal is decided isn't going to be decided by you or I. It'll be what gets through parliament.

I disagree with quite a few things in the WA deal and given the voting, so too do parliament. It's a non-starter, it'll never get through parliament.

It's deader than Warnock's eyebrows. Why spend time on it?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:45 - Sep 8 with 1229 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:35 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

End of the day, whatever deal is decided isn't going to be decided by you or I. It'll be what gets through parliament.

I disagree with quite a few things in the WA deal and given the voting, so too do parliament. It's a non-starter, it'll never get through parliament.

Ask Johnson. He’s the one claiming it’ll pass with a tweak to the backstop.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:54 - Sep 8 with 1216 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:35 - Sep 8 by bluey_the_blue

So you've ruled out May's deal, but you want a deal to get it over with.

Is full SM and CU membership via EEA and EFTA acceptable?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024