Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2343669 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 10:15 - Jun 20 with 3850 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Jun 19 by Jango

I can tell you how the relationship works between the Parliament and the Commission, but then I worked over there on and off for 5/6 yrs!

Bang on though for a lot of that - there's a ridiculous amount of snobbery. Bang on about the Tories too - which is why I'd like our normal Parliamentary sovereignty to apply to this process the same as it does any other. I'm sure plenty on the Leave side would like some checks and balances if Comrade Corbie came in to power too (not that he will).
The Countdown begins. on 14:22 - Jun 20 with 3801 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 09:34 - Jun 20 by Batterseajack

Aye, and preventing Parliament having any meaningful say and silencing the voice of the 48% is totally not authoritarian or intolerant in the slightest.

Losers don't get rewarded. That's like rewarding Swansea for getting relegated to the Championship.
Also what do you want for it?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 14:35]
The Countdown begins. on 14:40 - Jun 20 with 3770 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 14:22 - Jun 20 by cwm02

Losers don't get rewarded. That's like rewarding Swansea for getting relegated to the Championship.
Also what do you want for it?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 14:35]

Its almost like you've forgotten TM got hammered in the last general election, she only has a slim majority. Britain decided that her brexit means brexit, no deal better than bad deal and red, white & blue brexit was not desirable.
The Countdown begins. on 14:52 - Jun 20 with 3763 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:40 - Jun 20 by Batterseajack

Its almost like you've forgotten TM got hammered in the last general election, she only has a slim majority. Britain decided that her brexit means brexit, no deal better than bad deal and red, white & blue brexit was not desirable.

Yeah she got hammered by the guy who won 50 odd seats less than her.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 15:20 - Jun 20 with 3739 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 14:52 - Jun 20 by Highjack

She lost seats and with it her commons majority.
The Countdown begins. on 15:30 - Jun 20 with 3734 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 14:40 - Jun 20 by Batterseajack

More remainers in Parliament meaning more people will try to stop Brexit from happening, Which is fascism, how might you ask? Because it's goes against the people's majority votes. That also makes the EU referendum result even more pointless. So are you against democracy?
The Countdown begins. on 15:36 - Jun 20 with 3720 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:30 - Jun 20 by cwm02

More remainers in Parliament meaning more people will try to stop Brexit from happening, Which is fascism, how might you ask? Because it's goes against the people's majority votes. That also makes the EU referendum result even more pointless. So are you against democracy?

I see it as Parliament seeking to take back control from those who pretended Brexit was about Parliament taking back control.

When you say the 48% or "losers" as you put it shouldn't get rewarded, is that any different to the Jews, Romani's and other "undesirables" who lost out after the Nazi party got elected to power?
The Countdown begins. on 15:43 - Jun 20 with 3715 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:52 - Jun 20 by Highjack

I assumed he was referring to her celebration with hubbie after the result
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 15:46 - Jun 20 with 3706 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:43 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

I assumed he was referring to her celebration with hubbie after the result

The Countdown begins. on 15:47 - Jun 20 with 3706 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 15:46 - Jun 20 by Batterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 18:28 - Jun 20 with 3661 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 15:36 - Jun 20 by Batterseajack

I see it as Parliament seeking to take back control from those who pretended Brexit was about Parliament taking back control.

When you say the 48% or "losers" as you put it shouldn't get rewarded, is that any different to the Jews, Romani's and other "undesirables" who lost out after the Nazi party got elected to power?

Well it is. We not governed by those idiots Brussels we are governed by the House of Commons in London, we are not wasting money fielding a MEP and having pointless European elections where our MEP as less power than the members of the House of Lords anymore.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/05/18/uk-will-save-109m-not-having-ele
http://terencestrong.co.uk/how-the-eu-really-works/

Also you are comparing an election to a referendum. Hitler won (well off from a majority) because the majority of people were promised work & bread and hated the Weimar Republic due to the Wall St. Crash. After he won he introduced the Enabling Act (opposition parties were banned, and voters were presented with a single list containing Nazis). So why are you comparing the EU referendum to the 1933 German elections. Jews, Romani's and other "undesirables" (don't know what your are suggesting here as I never said anything about Jews and Romani's) had many other parties to vote but lost out because of the majority of German people voted for the Nazi's.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 18:30]
The Countdown begins. on 20:44 - Jun 20 with 3616 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:28 - Jun 20 by cwm02

Well it is. We not governed by those idiots Brussels we are governed by the House of Commons in London, we are not wasting money fielding a MEP and having pointless European elections where our MEP as less power than the members of the House of Lords anymore.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/05/18/uk-will-save-109m-not-having-ele
http://terencestrong.co.uk/how-the-eu-really-works/

Also you are comparing an election to a referendum. Hitler won (well off from a majority) because the majority of people were promised work & bread and hated the Weimar Republic due to the Wall St. Crash. After he won he introduced the Enabling Act (opposition parties were banned, and voters were presented with a single list containing Nazis). So why are you comparing the EU referendum to the 1933 German elections. Jews, Romani's and other "undesirables" (don't know what your are suggesting here as I never said anything about Jews and Romani's) had many other parties to vote but lost out because of the majority of German people voted for the Nazi's.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 18:30]

The majority voted against the Nazis in 1933 but they did have the biggest share of the vote.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 20:47 - Jun 20 with 3613 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 06:47 - Jun 20 by peenemunde

He maybe an idiotic remoaner but at least he understands what is happening.
Unlike you, a huge crybaby who has thrown his toys out of the pram and who wishes old people to die. Scum.

Shut up you fanny.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 21:14 - Jun 20 with 3597 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:47 - Jun 20 by Kilkennyjack

Shut up you fanny.

How was he wishing old people to die? It’s a fact that the older you are the more likely you are to die. Hardly rocket science Peenemunde. For what it’s worth I think the under 50ies vote should have been double weighted in that referendum. It’s their future after all.

Edit: Reply to Peenemunde.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 21:28]

The Countdown begins. on 21:18 - Jun 20 with 3585 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 21:14 - Jun 20 by longlostjack

How was he wishing old people to die? It’s a fact that the older you are the more likely you are to die. Hardly rocket science Peenemunde. For what it’s worth I think the under 50ies vote should have been double weighted in that referendum. It’s their future after all.

So a 50 year old who could potentially live another 50+ years should have less a say than someone a year or 2 younger than him? Shine a light!
The Countdown begins. on 21:30 - Jun 20 with 3576 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:18 - Jun 20 by Jango

So a 50 year old who could potentially live another 50+ years should have less a say than someone a year or 2 younger than him? Shine a light!

Well I’m nearly 60 and was being generous. You’re quite right let’s make the cut off 65.

The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Jun 20 with 3553 viewsKerouac

I see the Wall Street Journal are reporting that Merkel intends to break ranks with the EU Commission and offer concessions to Trump, namely, the scrapping of car tariffs between the US and Germany.

As much as I despise the orange c*nt he could teach our weak "leaders" a thing or 2 about negotiating.
E.g. Rolling over to have your tummy tickled only to discover that you are in fact being pissed on (so Teutonic) is a situation that can only be brought to an end by getting up off the f*cking floor and panelling said Teutonic tw*t...not continuing to roll in piss (so "Remainer")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Countdown begins. on 21:50 - Jun 20 with 3551 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:30 - Jun 20 by longlostjack

Well I’m nearly 60 and was being generous. You’re quite right let’s make the cut off 65.

Great idea.

Lets have a vote to agree it, so its the will of the people.
All the rage that is see .,,

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 21:53 - Jun 20 with 3552 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Jun 20 by Kerouac

I see the Wall Street Journal are reporting that Merkel intends to break ranks with the EU Commission and offer concessions to Trump, namely, the scrapping of car tariffs between the US and Germany.

As much as I despise the orange c*nt he could teach our weak "leaders" a thing or 2 about negotiating.
E.g. Rolling over to have your tummy tickled only to discover that you are in fact being pissed on (so Teutonic) is a situation that can only be brought to an end by getting up off the f*cking floor and panelling said Teutonic tw*t...not continuing to roll in piss (so "Remainer")

The tariff is 3% . Watch out Daimler Audi Porsche BMW - there’s going to be a stampede for Chevrolets and err ..........

The Countdown begins. on 22:03 - Jun 20 with 3541 viewsFlashberryjack

Nah ! Lets make the cut off 12 they are the future and maybe we should euthanise everybody over the age of 65 they're a drain on our society mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Countdown begins. on 22:21 - Jun 20 with 3533 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:03 - Jun 20 by Flashberryjack

Nah ! Lets make the cut off 12 they are the future and maybe we should euthanise everybody over the age of 65 they're a drain on our society mun.

Most old people enjoy and respect the younger generation. They realize there’s a time to pass over the baton. It’s their middle aged sons and daughters who think they’ll live forever who are the problem!

The Countdown begins. on 23:02 - Jun 20 with 3504 viewsKerouac

The Countdown begins. on 21:53 - Jun 20 by longlostjack

The tariff is 3% . Watch out Daimler Audi Porsche BMW - there’s going to be a stampede for Chevrolets and err ..........

10%

No matter how much it is it would be a win for US car manufacturers looking to expand exports to the EU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 06:15 - Jun 21 with 3436 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. (n/t) on 21:14 - Jun 20 by longlostjack

You are fu*king mental and just for that reason you shouldn’t be allowed to vote.
The Countdown begins. on 06:21 - Jun 21 with 3433 viewspeenemunde

No let’s not make it 65, fu*k people your age. You have had your time.
Your opinion counts for nothing as you are now old, leave it to the under 30’s because the future is theirs.
The Countdown begins. on 06:57 - Jun 21 with 3419 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 06:21 - Jun 21 by peenemunde

No let’s not make it 65, fu*k people your age. You have had your time.
Your opinion counts for nothing as you are now old, leave it to the under 30’s because the future is theirs.

I didn’t say nothing but on this issue it should count for less and I haven’t been sectioned yet. This despite the best efforts of the Brexit dreamers trying to persuade me that reality is an illusion caused by a lack of optimism.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024