Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301632 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:53 - Oct 4 with 1584 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:48 - Oct 4 by Gowerjack

Dear me you really are a bit dull.

They back remain because they want to just like millions of other people in this Country.

You asked who owns them and I answered your question.

Why don't you try and answer mine relating to the Tufton Street lobby groups.

Do some research see if you can find out..

Ye that’s it mate. All the journalists and experts in the remain papers write articles in support of remain because they just want to remain.

All the journalists and experts writing articles in support of leave are doing so because they are funded by people who are gonna make money from it.

And you call me a bit dull.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:55 - Oct 4 with 1581 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:47 - Oct 4 by Gowerjack

Brilliant!

Me and Mr Hunt have you all wrong.

You're obviously playing the long con here.

I mean you can't really be that feckin stupid.

Can you?

I haven’t got you and mr Hunt wrong. You’re both muppets.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Oct 4 with 1561 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:47 - Oct 4 by Gowerjack

Brilliant!

Me and Mr Hunt have you all wrong.

You're obviously playing the long con here.

I mean you can't really be that feckin stupid.

Can you?

He is spectacularly fûcking stupid. And then some.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:12 - Oct 4 with 1555 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:23 - Oct 4 by WarwickHunt

It comes into play because there's no solution on offer, you dumb fûck.

Haha varadkar basically admitted yesterday that there will never be a solution they’d accept to avoid the backstop. You dumb f*ck.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:24 - Oct 4 with 1530 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:12 - Oct 4 by Jango

Haha varadkar basically admitted yesterday that there will never be a solution they’d accept to avoid the backstop. You dumb f*ck.

He gave the five ways a hard border could be avoided, including the backstop.

Christ - you're fücking thick...

Edit: who the fück is Haha Varadkar?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 15:26]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:29 - Oct 4 with 1532 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:40 - Oct 4 by Jango

That point would stand if the Guardian was written by one person. Every article regarding Brexit is negative. It’s almost as if the people with money are pulling all the strings.

Has the Mail, Telegraph, Express or any of the other sh!t rags published articles that regard Brexit as a negative?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:11 - Oct 4 with 1505 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:29 - Oct 4 by Batterseajack

Has the Mail, Telegraph, Express or any of the other sh!t rags published articles that regard Brexit as a negative?

That’s the whole point I’m trying make.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:20 - Oct 4 with 1491 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:24 - Oct 4 by WarwickHunt

He gave the five ways a hard border could be avoided, including the backstop.

Christ - you're fücking thick...

Edit: who the fück is Haha Varadkar?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 15:26]

Yes but he’s basically said we either hand over Northern Ireland, stay in a customs union, cancel Brexit or enter the backstop. If you can’t see that he’s admitted the backstop was a trap then there’s no hope.

And you’ve called me a dull/thick c*nt in every reply for as long as I can remember. Trying to bully people online doesn’t make you a tough bloke mind. Change the record you boring man.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:28 - Oct 4 with 1481 viewsbluey_the_blue

Varadkar is nothing more than EU's bitch.

Once Brexit resolved either way, he'll find he's not made enough credit to prevent EU going after their low tax policies
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:57 - Oct 4 with 1460 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:20 - Oct 4 by Jango

Yes but he’s basically said we either hand over Northern Ireland, stay in a customs union, cancel Brexit or enter the backstop. If you can’t see that he’s admitted the backstop was a trap then there’s no hope.

And you’ve called me a dull/thick c*nt in every reply for as long as I can remember. Trying to bully people online doesn’t make you a tough bloke mind. Change the record you boring man.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
Try taking your head out of your arse for a change.

The UK wanted to leave the EU - they need to find a way to do it without compromising the single market and the GFA. The Tory government is finding the reality a bit more difficult than their laughable rhetoric.

The "trap" is self-inflicted.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:56 - Oct 4 with 1433 viewswaynekerr55

A question - the world largely operates on a capitalist model. How does Brexit support our position in this world?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:57 - Oct 4 with 1431 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:56 - Oct 4 by waynekerr55

A question - the world largely operates on a capitalist model. How does Brexit support our position in this world?

How doesn't it?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:04 - Oct 4 with 1421 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:57 - Oct 4 by bluey_the_blue

How doesn't it?

Loss of frictionless trade with our largest partners

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:11 - Oct 4 with 1414 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:57 - Oct 4 by WarwickHunt

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
Try taking your head out of your arse for a change.

The UK wanted to leave the EU - they need to find a way to do it without compromising the single market and the GFA. The Tory government is finding the reality a bit more difficult than their laughable rhetoric.

The "trap" is self-inflicted.

They just don’t get it do they? Why is it so bloody difficult to understand ????

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:24 - Oct 4 with 1402 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:04 - Oct 4 by waynekerr55

Loss of frictionless trade with our largest partners

Largest partners now yet declining every year...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:25 - Oct 4 with 1402 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:39 - Oct 4 by Jango

Remainers doing their bit for the EU again.

Yes the EU are our friends.

Peace and prosperity in Europe.
Peace in the north of Ireland.

Employment laws.
Environmental laws.
Tax dodge laws.

We stand with them against Farage, Johnson, and Mogg.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Oct 4 with 1396 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:24 - Oct 4 by bluey_the_blue

Largest partners now yet declining every year...

Bit still significantly the biggest by a long, long way

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:31 - Oct 4 with 1390 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Oct 4 by waynekerr55

Bit still significantly the biggest by a long, long way

For now, but trend is down. Outside EU, that dynamic could well change.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:42 - Oct 4 with 1369 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:11 - Oct 4 by longlostjack

They just don’t get it do they? Why is it so bloody difficult to understand ????

Perhaps having shit for brains is a factor.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:43 - Oct 4 with 1370 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:56 - Oct 4 by waynekerr55

Yes but why on Earth do we have to be in a political union to buy and sell things to other countries? This capitalist model has always existed. Trade and the need to buy and sell things has always been there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:45 - Oct 4 with 1369 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:43 - Oct 4 by Highjack

Yes but why on Earth do we have to be in a political union to buy and sell things to other countries? This capitalist model has always existed. Trade and the need to buy and sell things has always been there.

Indeed.

I've always said I've no opposition to trading block, as it always was. It's the Borg like political assimilation that's the problem.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:49 - Oct 4 with 1367 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:43 - Oct 4 by Highjack

Life was so much easier in the days of the East India Company eh?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:50 - Oct 4 with 1362 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:25 - Oct 4 by Kilkennyjack

Yes the EU are our friends.

Peace and prosperity in Europe.
Peace in the north of Ireland.

Employment laws.
Environmental laws.
Tax dodge laws.

We stand with them against Farage, Johnson, and Mogg.

What alternate universe do you live in?
Peace in Europe, is down to NATO, not that it is very peaceful in France at the moment.
Prosperity in Europe, tell that to the Greeks & Italians and the currently unemployed youngsters.
General unemployment
https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Unemployment_statis
Youth unemployment
https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Unemployment_statis

EU employment laws have nearly caught up with UK laws, but still lag behind for holiday entitlements, especially Maturnity leave
https://fullfact.org/europe/eu-and-paid-holidays/
https://www.nibusinessinfo.co.uk/content/eu-laws-maternity-rights-and-parental-l
EU Environmental laws are an absolute joke, especially rivers & marshes and burning Wood as a fuel, plus of course Bio Fuels.
I don't know the differences between Tax dodge laws, but I do know it was Thatchers plan to attract Billioniares to the UK so that we could all benefit from "trickle down", another absolute failure.

I suggest that you wake up from your cozy dream world.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:57 - Oct 4 with 1346 viewsladyjack

Most Leavers voted out, they did not vote for a deal, they wanted out and in the main they still want out with no deal.
The sooner no deal happens the sooner we can get the UK union smashed to smithereens and get rid of these right wing economic policies that are forced on us by the Westminster elite.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:07 - Oct 4 with 1340 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:31 - Oct 4 by bluey_the_blue

For now, but trend is down. Outside EU, that dynamic could well change.

The key is 'could'. Why trade in the certainty for years, if not decades of uncertainty?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024