Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2343435 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Oct 12 with 1643 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Oct 12 by A_Fans_Dad

You appear to think that the EUDF is for Defense, how naive of you.
I showed you the link to "projecting EU political power", that is not defensive.
They are talking about "policing" operations, particularly in Africa.

About time we stood up to Chinese colonialism. 👍

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:49 - Oct 12 with 1627 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

Bluey has told you you’re wrong though. You wanted to leave deal or no deal. Accept it!

Btw - loads of people are in the same place. Loads. And it is a completely reasonable position. Most of us were concerned about the EU in its present state and thought long and hard about which way to fall. We’ve all been turned into extremists because of what’s happened since.

I was really unsure which way to vote for ages. In the end I was persuaded by the economic arguments to stay as I worried about the short term impact on jobs and standards of living amongst those who were worst off. My support was not particularly fervent. The last three years has seen me become far more supportive of the EU. Far more. Partly because I realise that all the spin about the EU in the past has been based on a huge amount of inaccuracy. Partly because the alternative is so bad. Partly because I’m increasingly convinced the whole thing is a huge tax avoidance scam and a race to the bottom in terms of regulation, to make things as easy as possible for those who want to exploit people to maximise their wealth.

When I see people like Crispin Odey smirking at the millions he’ll make it makes me sick.

#metoo

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:49 - Oct 12 with 1627 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:14 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

I’ve asked you three times now Bluey to remind me of why the UK will be better off outside the EU. Still waiting. Three good arguments will do.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 19:16]

Emulating the USA food standards and having a 1 in 6 chance of food poisoning
The uber Rich get to dodge more tax
Erosion of workers rights

I could go on 👍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Oct 12 with 1593 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:49 - Oct 12 by waynekerr55

Emulating the USA food standards and having a 1 in 6 chance of food poisoning
The uber Rich get to dodge more tax
Erosion of workers rights

I could go on 👍

Ah yes "erosion of workers rights".

Conveniently ignoring we're well above EU minimum standards on many workers rights areas.

After all, could always have rolled back to EU minimum standards over the years.

More fake news.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Oct 12 with 1580 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

You said a few posts ago that leaving means leaving the political institutions.

The first correct thing you’ve said for ages.

Being a member of the customs union is irrelevant. Nothing about the customs union on the ballot form was there? It just said do you want to leave the EU. Staying in the customs union and the single market does not mean you’re in the EU.

Either you want to accept the wording as is, or you don’t. Make up your mind.

Leaving with a deal wasn’t on the ballot paper either Lisa. We were told we’d leave with a deal and we’d be leaving the single market and customs union. If you wanna just go with what was on the ballot paper then you can’t argue against leaving without a deal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:24 - Oct 12 with 1563 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Oct 12 by Jango

Leaving with a deal wasn’t on the ballot paper either Lisa. We were told we’d leave with a deal and we’d be leaving the single market and customs union. If you wanna just go with what was on the ballot paper then you can’t argue against leaving without a deal.

The phrase ‘ we can be like Norway’ was mentioned over and over and over again.

That’s single market.

But it’s not me saying that anyway. I’m pointing out that Bluey continues to say that the vote was to just leave. And Customs union and single market are both still ‘leave’. So that fulfils the vote.

The reality is that no one can decide what leave means.

There is no way of leaving that does what was promised. Full stop. I’ve been fully supportive of a compromise leave position with a deal. I have to say I’m really reaching the point of just saying sod the vote, we should stay. Largely because brexiters are being so ridiculous and constantly changing what was voted on.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:33 - Oct 12 with 1541 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:05 - Oct 12 by bluey_the_blue

Conveniently ignoring we're well above EU minimum standards on many workers rights areas.

After all, could always have rolled back to EU minimum standards over the years.

More fake news.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:38 - Oct 12 with 1529 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:28 - Oct 12 by Uxbridge

The EU are not stopping no deal happening. Voices of relative sanity in the UK are.

The referendum gave no mandate for no deal. It was categorically dismissed by both of the leave campaigns as scaremongering.

If no deal is the wish then so be it. But don't use that referendum as any justification. You want that, you should want a referendum specifically calling for it.

But that would be... what’s the word I’m looking for...oh aye, undemocratic. 😂😂😂
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Oct 12 with 1515 viewslonglostjack

More fake news.

Still waiting Bluey. Three good reasons for leaving the world’s largest free trading block.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Oct 12 with 1513 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:38 - Oct 12 by WarwickHunt

But that would be... what’s the word I’m looking for...oh aye, undemocratic. 😂😂😂

Funny old game eh views of the population are undemocratic, the voice of 90k worth of tories is far more so.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:08 - Oct 12 with 1500 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Oct 12 by Uxbridge

Funny old game eh views of the population are undemocratic, the voice of 90k worth of tories is far more so.

Voting is just soooo 2016

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Oct 12 with 1491 viewsLeonWasGod

More fake news.

Missing the point as usual Bluey. TIt's been well documented that there's pressure on us to relax standards if we're to strike soe soet of trading deal with America. If we 'relax' it means things get worse for us. it really is that simple. Whether we could or couldn't go lower withhn the EU framework is completely irrelevant becasue that's not happened or going to.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:04 - Oct 12 with 1432 viewsjojaca

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

Still waiting Bluey. Three good reasons for leaving the world’s largest free trading block.

Nothing is free in life, only cheese on a mousetrap.

Even when you know, you never know?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:14 - Oct 13 with 1318 viewswaynekerr55

So a deal is likely then according to Rees Mogg. BRINO it is then...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:18 - Oct 13 with 1308 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:14 - Oct 13 by waynekerr55

So a deal is likely then according to Rees Mogg. BRINO it is then...

Rees-Mogg voted for May’s deal at the third time of asking. Which is handy for him as whatever Johnson comes up with will be more or less the same.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:21 - Oct 13 with 1306 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mind you, there’ll be a lot of people forgetting their previous opposition to the withdrawal agreement when it comes to Johnson presenting it as his own. Probably with a much worse solution to the Irish border issues.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Oct 13 with 1306 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Oct 12 by LeonWasGod

Missing the point as usual Bluey. TIt's been well documented that there's pressure on us to relax standards if we're to strike soe soet of trading deal with America. If we 'relax' it means things get worse for us. it really is that simple. Whether we could or couldn't go lower withhn the EU framework is completely irrelevant becasue that's not happened or going to.

Workers rights here are irrelevant to any trading deal with America.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:23 - Oct 13 with 1307 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:21 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

Mind you, there’ll be a lot of people forgetting their previous opposition to the withdrawal agreement when it comes to Johnson presenting it as his own. Probably with a much worse solution to the Irish border issues.

It's fúcking bollocks though Clasey.

It's either:

No deal
BRINO
Revoke.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:27 - Oct 13 with 1298 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:23 - Oct 13 by waynekerr55

It's fúcking bollocks though Clasey.

It's either:

No deal
BRINO
Revoke.

Not sure where the BRINO thing has come from. The withdrawal agreement has the UK leaving the EU unequivocally at the end of the implementation period. It’s the very definition of what used to be known as a “hard Brexit”.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:46 - Oct 13 with 1292 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:27 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

Not sure where the BRINO thing has come from. The withdrawal agreement has the UK leaving the EU unequivocally at the end of the implementation period. It’s the very definition of what used to be known as a “hard Brexit”.

Exactly. What motivation would there be for the EU to continue to trade with us whilst undermining the SM and CU.

So May's deal post - BS becomes no deal or remains soft

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:50 - Oct 13 with 1283 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:21 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

The Day Yow Pay have “expressed concern” already.

Johnson now officially shitting pineapples:

“He’ll be talking to Merkel, Macron and Juncker by the end of Monday to see if there’s agreement on a landing zone for Northern Ireland and customs,” the source was quoted as telling the newspaper. “The alternative is to agree a friendly version of no deal and finish it that way.

Security chiefs have convinced Johnson a no-deal Brexit will heighten the danger of extremist attacks in Northern Ireland and on the mainland, along with sectarian violence in cities such as Glasgow, according to the report.

As a result Johnson desperately wanted a Brexit deal, the Sunday Times reported”

I can only imagine the response from Merkel and Macron...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:52 - Oct 13 with 1280 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:50 - Oct 13 by WarwickHunt

The Day Yow Pay have “expressed concern” already.

Johnson now officially shitting pineapples:

“He’ll be talking to Merkel, Macron and Juncker by the end of Monday to see if there’s agreement on a landing zone for Northern Ireland and customs,” the source was quoted as telling the newspaper. “The alternative is to agree a friendly version of no deal and finish it that way.

Security chiefs have convinced Johnson a no-deal Brexit will heighten the danger of extremist attacks in Northern Ireland and on the mainland, along with sectarian violence in cities such as Glasgow, according to the report.

As a result Johnson desperately wanted a Brexit deal, the Sunday Times reported”

I can only imagine the response from Merkel and Macron...

Friendly no deal

He still hasn’t grasped that it’s against the law has he.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:54 - Oct 13 with 1276 viewsbluey_the_blue

So no GONU then.

Corbyn refuses to rule out introducing additional, unrelated legislation if he became temp PM.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:58 - Oct 13 with 1267 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:54 - Oct 13 by bluey_the_blue

So no GONU then.

Corbyn refuses to rule out introducing additional, unrelated legislation if he became temp PM.

GONU?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:01 - Oct 13 with 1263 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:58 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

GONU?

It’s a sub species of the Unicorn.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 10:02]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024