Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301752 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The wait was well worth it. on 10:19 - Jun 17 with 1514 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The wait was well worth it. on 11:25 - Jun 16 by vetchonian

Forgetting the politicians for one minute....I have repeatedly asked for someone to explain to me the benefits of Brexit?

From where I sit I see very few but I am willing to be persauded. Personally and I do respect others views especially when there is a reasoned arguement I see very few benefits compared with the negatives.

Wales especially has done well form the memebership in the form of financial aid with many infrastructure improvements funded by EU monies. Many companies set up here, or have remained as a result of WDA/WAG grants funded again by EU monies.
Do you believe that the Westminster government will be as free with the monies we will no longer pay in as I am sure all Brexiteers will remind us ...do you think we will still see our fair share in Wales?
Our economy has relied on the use of imprted labour as has been seen during this recent pandemic...no one in the UK to harvest pick vegetables etc.. but then our farming industry will soon dissapear when this government cave in further to the US and fodd standards drop allowing in cheap US imports.
Travel in Europe has been seamless...easy to hop on a plane /train car and travel with no red tape I am sure many who voted to leave will enjoy the long queues at passport desks on thir next holidays!!!!
I still wait to hear an arguement that will convince me leaving the EU is advantagous....still to hear any data backed reasoning.
That said democracy won and I am having to accept and live with the decsion. My reasons for wanting to remain, remain and I will always "argue" those with facts and data.

We now need to wait and see whether this decision was the right one for us this will take time and is will also have been affected by the pandemic.
For me already on the face of things I do not trust this current Governement already they have gone back on their word re food standards just like that promise on the bus re the NHS....."take back control "that is a joke Boris is not in control others are pulling his strings...he hasnt been able to take control in this pandemic and it appears they are beginning to move away from being led by the science

Once again the myth is perpetuated that Wales gets EU money. It is not EU money it is UK taxpayers money give yo the EU part of which is returned to the UK often to be spent on vanity projects that people do not want that often fail to deliver the results promised.

How much better for the UK to decide to spend it's own money.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The wait was well worth it. on 10:24 - Jun 17 with 1508 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The wait was well worth it. on 15:07 - Jun 16 by Kilkennyjack

WAG no longer exists.

Please try to keep up at the back.

Did we have a referendum to abolish the WAG?

The WAG changed it's name in the hope that people would forget 20 years of labour or plaid misrule.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The wait was well worth it. on 11:17 - Jun 17 with 1492 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 19:24 - Jun 16 by LeonWasGod

I suppose my take on that was that we weren't at rock bottom and didn't need to go there.

I wouldn't take Cameron's failures as representative of our relationship with the EU. He fecked up everything he touched. This was the guy that sacrificed our position in the largest EU party to secure the backing of the ERG group for his Tory leadership bid, only to not need their support afterall. So literally overnight he hamstrung the UK's influence in the EU parliament. I was visiting the parliament at the time (sponsored by a Tory MEP, so knew a few of them) and Cameron's approach was deeply unpopular even amongst his own.

As you say, we'll see. We don't agree on this, but it's nice to be able to be civil about it (a rarity on here!). I think the Brexit project is completely unecessary and we should be building bridges with our nearest neighbours in this period of misplaced exceptionalism and crude nationalism. I don't think I'll change that view.

Do expand on the misplaced exceptionalism and crude nationalism

Why should good relations with our neighbours across the sea, be predicated on mandatory membership of an expansionist, globalist, lumbering, squabbling, expensive, blackballing, private members club, that talks of empire building, and building a true European army.

If such an organisation is no longer seen to meet our needs, surely it would be unreasonable to expect us to continue to fund it and bow to its future trajectory and rules.

How concerning alone, its contribution to homelessness and rough sleeping
“As migration to the UK under EU rules has hit new levels over the decades, so too has the number of homeless people from continental Europe, who account for more than a third of all rough sleepers in London, according to a recent Crisis report.”
And how many of the people will be picked up by slavers?

From a loose group of trading nations built on the concept of peace. The direction it’s expansionist, globalist policies are moving in, with talk of Empire building and true EU army, are very concerning. it seems it Is heading towards the opposite of its initial primary objective. There are those still within the EU who are very concerned about the move from soft to hard power in a union founded as a peace project.

We are not the only European country that eschews EU membership. A large number of European countries, many in mainland Europe are not members. Didn’t a Swiss politician recently say only a lunatic would join, when the EU was trying to up its membership in the light of Brexit? Perhaps these countries think being a member of the EU private members club, misplaced exceptionalism?
The wait was well worth it. on 11:24 - Jun 17 with 1479 viewssherpajacob

The wait was well worth it. on 11:17 - Jun 17 by chad

Do expand on the misplaced exceptionalism and crude nationalism

Why should good relations with our neighbours across the sea, be predicated on mandatory membership of an expansionist, globalist, lumbering, squabbling, expensive, blackballing, private members club, that talks of empire building, and building a true European army.

If such an organisation is no longer seen to meet our needs, surely it would be unreasonable to expect us to continue to fund it and bow to its future trajectory and rules.

How concerning alone, its contribution to homelessness and rough sleeping
“As migration to the UK under EU rules has hit new levels over the decades, so too has the number of homeless people from continental Europe, who account for more than a third of all rough sleepers in London, according to a recent Crisis report.”
And how many of the people will be picked up by slavers?

From a loose group of trading nations built on the concept of peace. The direction it’s expansionist, globalist policies are moving in, with talk of Empire building and true EU army, are very concerning. it seems it Is heading towards the opposite of its initial primary objective. There are those still within the EU who are very concerned about the move from soft to hard power in a union founded as a peace project.

We are not the only European country that eschews EU membership. A large number of European countries, many in mainland Europe are not members. Didn’t a Swiss politician recently say only a lunatic would join, when the EU was trying to up its membership in the light of Brexit? Perhaps these countries think being a member of the EU private members club, misplaced exceptionalism?

"Didn’t a Swiss politician recently say only a lunatic would join, "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A UK politician recently said,

“I’d vote to stay in the single market. I’m in favour of the single market.”

What was his name again?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The wait was well worth it. on 11:26 - Jun 17 with 1475 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 15:07 - Jun 16 by Kilkennyjack

WAG no longer exists.

Please try to keep up at the back.

Hard as it may be to believe, it existed a lot more recently than the British Empire ;)

Oh and we were not supposed to call it WAG as they didn’t like the negative inference, so do keep up.

Although I have heard it called WIG, think the I was meant to stand for incontinent? (I may have that word slightly wrong, but something like it)
The wait was well worth it. on 11:38 - Jun 17 with 1470 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 11:24 - Jun 17 by sherpajacob

What was his name again?

Oh good I love quizzes, can I join in...

When a young child expressed concern about homelessness, which politician lied to her face, indicating there was no such thing when his party was last in power. Whilst also omitting to mention (as an ardent remainder) the massive impact EU policy had on creating more.
The wait was well worth it. on 12:18 - Jun 17 with 1449 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 11:38 - Jun 17 by chad

Oh good I love quizzes, can I join in...

When a young child expressed concern about homelessness, which politician lied to her face, indicating there was no such thing when his party was last in power. Whilst also omitting to mention (as an ardent remainder) the massive impact EU policy had on creating more.

Oh I love a quiz too. Which "EU policy" caused more homelessness?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The wait was well worth it. on 12:35 - Jun 17 with 1434 viewsvetchonian

The wait was well worth it. on 10:19 - Jun 17 by felixstowe_jack

Once again the myth is perpetuated that Wales gets EU money. It is not EU money it is UK taxpayers money give yo the EU part of which is returned to the UK often to be spent on vanity projects that people do not want that often fail to deliver the results promised.

How much better for the UK to decide to spend it's own money.

Yes I have repeately acknowleged this EU money comes from the UK in th first place.
I do not believe the Westminster government ( especially this current version ) would redistrubite any monies to Wales as was received via EU funding

And whilst there may be some vanity projects I know form personal experience EU grants have helped retain local jobs 200 or so in Margam Port Talbot.....those jobs were eventually lost in 2010 but the EU funding scured 8 more years for those guys.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

The wait was well worth it. on 12:37 - Jun 17 with 1432 viewsHighjack

The wait was well worth it. on 11:24 - Jun 17 by sherpajacob

What was his name again?

Nick Clegg?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The wait was well worth it. on 13:15 - Jun 17 with 1417 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 12:18 - Jun 17 by waynekerr55

Oh I love a quiz too. Which "EU policy" caused more homelessness?

As migration to the UK under EU rules has hit new levels over the decades, so too has the number of homeless people from continental Europe, who account for more than a third of all rough sleepers in London, according to a recent Crisis report
The wait was well worth it. on 13:28 - Jun 17 with 1412 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 13:15 - Jun 17 by chad

As migration to the UK under EU rules has hit new levels over the decades, so too has the number of homeless people from continental Europe, who account for more than a third of all rough sleepers in London, according to a recent Crisis report

And the governments (Red, Blue & Yellow and Blue) couldn't do anything about it? Land banking???

Another shìt show by successive governments conveniently blamed on the EU.

The wait was well worth it. on 16:05 - Jun 17 with 1374 viewsKilkennyjack

The wait was well worth it. on 11:26 - Jun 17 by chad

Hard as it may be to believe, it existed a lot more recently than the British Empire ;)

Oh and we were not supposed to call it WAG as they didn’t like the negative inference, so do keep up.

Although I have heard it called WIG, think the I was meant to stand for incontinent? (I may have that word slightly wrong, but something like it)

Somebody else called it WAG, i was only replying.

Message boards must be very difficult for you if you don't grasp that... 🤷‍♂️

What do you think of this prize idiot ....?

Beware of the Risen People

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:45 - Jun 17 with 1357 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 16:05 - Jun 17 by Kilkennyjack

Somebody else called it WAG, i was only replying.

Message boards must be very difficult for you if you don't grasp that... 🤷‍♂️

What do you think of this prize idiot ....?

Ah no dearest heart, I was referring to you saying
WAG no longer exists.’

If you knew it wasn’t designated as WAG then you should have said...
WAG never existed.

Pedantic I know, but given we all know what was meant by WAG, it was you who was demanding exactitude.

Great idea about the plane, very eye catching. I think a couple of dragons each side of the fin would look pretty classy too, perhaps you could suggest it if you agree. Of course a hammer and sickle would be cheaper, save painting over our flags when they are both deemed racist.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 16:47]
The wait was well worth it. on 16:48 - Jun 17 with 1352 viewskarnataka

The wait was well worth it. on 13:15 - Jun 17 by chad

This business about migration from EU to UK being unregulated under EU law is, and always has been, utter bollox and I still don't understand why this has never sunk in despite it being explicitly stated over and over again. WE HAD ALL THE LAWS WE NEEDED TO CONTROL IMMIGRATION FROM THE EU, WE JUST CHOSE NOT TO USE THEM.

Migration of EU citizens to the UK was the same for all EU countries under the Free Movement Directive or, to give it its formal title, EU Directive 2004/38/EC) which states that:

“Where admission is permitted, an EU citizen may remain in the UK for up to three months from the date of entry, provided they do not become a burden on the social assistance system of the UK. If an EU citizen does not meet one of the requirements for residence set out in the Directive [employed, self-employed, self-sufficient, student] then they will not have a right to reside in the UK and may be removed.”
The wait was well worth it. on 17:03 - Jun 17 with 1334 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 16:48 - Jun 17 by karnataka

This business about migration from EU to UK being unregulated under EU law is, and always has been, utter bollox and I still don't understand why this has never sunk in despite it being explicitly stated over and over again. WE HAD ALL THE LAWS WE NEEDED TO CONTROL IMMIGRATION FROM THE EU, WE JUST CHOSE NOT TO USE THEM.

Migration of EU citizens to the UK was the same for all EU countries under the Free Movement Directive or, to give it its formal title, EU Directive 2004/38/EC) which states that:

“Where admission is permitted, an EU citizen may remain in the UK for up to three months from the date of entry, provided they do not become a burden on the social assistance system of the UK. If an EU citizen does not meet one of the requirements for residence set out in the Directive [employed, self-employed, self-sufficient, student] then they will not have a right to reside in the UK and may be removed.”

As Rafa said "it's not mind games, just facts"

The wait was well worth it. on 17:24 - Jun 17 with 1323 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 16:48 - Jun 17 by karnataka

Perhaps it has never sunk in because I am a stupid bexiteer.

Or perhaps I am already well aware of it, and consider it fairly irrelevant

Given the level of EU immigration, do you have any idea of the difficulty, or the cost to us, of the administrative burden of successfully tracking, assessing and where necessary returning EU immigrants. Let alone the political resistance to any such action. What would we do with the homeless go about rounding them up off the street?

And please don’t tell me others do it, without explaining, the costs and difficulties to them and the relative migration numbers.

And given it is a number of years now, since we voted to leave the EU, why would we even want to?
The wait was well worth it. on 17:27 - Jun 17 with 1314 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 17:03 - Jun 17 by waynekerr55

As Rafa said "it's not mind games, just facts"

Interesting you want to talk about facts WK.

Happy if you want to point out anything I have said that is untrue
The wait was well worth it. on 17:28 - Jun 17 with 1311 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 17:24 - Jun 17 by chad

Given the level of EU immigration, do you have any idea of the difficulty, or the cost to us, of the administrative burden of successfully tracking, assessing and where necessary returning EU immigrants. Let alone the political resistance to any such action. What would we do with the homeless go about rounding them up off the street?

And please don’t tell me others do it, without explaining, the costs and difficulties to them and the relative migration numbers.

And given it is a number of years now, since we voted to leave the EU, why would we even want to?

How can you consider it "irrelevant"?

Genuine question.

The wait was well worth it. on 17:31 - Jun 17 with 1303 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 17:28 - Jun 17 by waynekerr55

How can you consider it "irrelevant"?

Genuine question.

DId you even read the post?
The wait was well worth it. on 17:50 - Jun 17 with 1292 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 17:31 - Jun 17 by chad

DId you even read the post?

I did, yes.

You talk about the actual legislation being "irrelevant" then spoke about the costs of implementing it;yet we need to employ 50k staff as a result of this clusterfùck.

So really cost effective...

The wait was well worth it. on 18:02 - Jun 17 with 1287 viewsHighjack

The wait was well worth it. on 17:50 - Jun 17 by waynekerr55

I did, yes.

You talk about the actual legislation being "irrelevant" then spoke about the costs of implementing it;yet we need to employ 50k staff as a result of this clusterfùck.

Apparently they have no idea how many people are here without right to remain and haven’t had an up to date figure for over fifteen years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-53075318

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The wait was well worth it. on 18:46 - Jun 17 with 1280 viewschad

The wait was well worth it. on 17:50 - Jun 17 by waynekerr55

I did, yes.

What I said was...

And then clearly explained why that was my opinion

So please don’t present me as some, actual legislation, denier. And of course, as I am sure you understand, the significant percentage of the rough sleepers on the streets, that are down to EU immigration entitlement, is just one small issue in relation to the EU. Some of the far more concerning ones I listed in my earlier post. Interestingly we are not discussing those.

I think as rational people we may agree, that if optional legislation is brought in, that we consider too costly, difficult and politically sensitive (like rounding people up off the streets) to enact with a reasonable degree of success. Then it certainly would not be unfair to describe it in ones own opinion as being fairly irrelevant. Especially as we voted to leave the EU a number of years ago.

As far as the rest of your post, be careful someone will be along to accuse you of whataboutism, or not :)

That is the problem, as we have been drawn deeper and deeper down the EU rabbit hole, it is almost a deadly embrace. Just as well we got out now.
The wait was well worth it. on 19:01 - Jun 17 with 1273 viewskarnataka

The wait was well worth it. on 17:24 - Jun 17 by chad

That may be so, I don't know, it wasn't what was being discussed, all I was doing was correcting your erroneous statement linking homelessness to EU migration rules when you said:

"As migration to the UK under EU rules has hit new levels over the decades," meaning that it was the EU rules that were the cause of the increase in the levels of homelessness amongst EU immigrants when in fact it was caused by the UK ignoring the EU rules which did, in fact, empower the UK to control immigration.

If you did not mean to say or imply that the EU rules were to blame or that the rules were irrelevant to your point, you could simply have said:

"As migration to the UK has hit new levels over the decades, or

"As migration to the UK since we joined the EU has hit new levels over the decades,"

neither of which implies that the rules were to blame but you didn't and your intentional inclusion of the phrase "under EU rules" indicates beyond doubt that it was considered central to the point you were trying to make.

You can go on, and I have absolutely no doubt that you will, about the costs of implementing those EU rules but that will never change the fact that your opening statement in the post to which I initially replied, was wrong. Unless you go back and edit it of course.
The wait was well worth it. on 19:07 - Jun 17 with 1261 viewswaynekerr55

The wait was well worth it. on 18:46 - Jun 17 by chad

What I said was...

And then clearly explained why that was my opinion

So please don’t present me as some, actual legislation, denier. And of course, as I am sure you understand, the significant percentage of the rough sleepers on the streets, that are down to EU immigration entitlement, is just one small issue in relation to the EU. Some of the far more concerning ones I listed in my earlier post. Interestingly we are not discussing those.

I think as rational people we may agree, that if optional legislation is brought in, that we consider too costly, difficult and politically sensitive (like rounding people up off the streets) to enact with a reasonable degree of success. Then it certainly would not be unfair to describe it in ones own opinion as being fairly irrelevant. Especially as we voted to leave the EU a number of years ago.

As far as the rest of your post, be careful someone will be along to accuse you of whataboutism, or not :)

That is the problem, as we have been drawn deeper and deeper down the EU rabbit hole, it is almost a deadly embrace. Just as well we got out now.

But how can the legislation be irrelevant; it's not. It either forces our hand or does not. That's the point.

I agree what's done is done with the EU, but there have been far, far too many things that have been blamed on the EU when it was in our gift to do something about it. And we weren't too far down the rabbit hole, we weren't in the Schengen, we had our rebates and we had vetoes. Anyway, it's in the past.

The wait was well worth it. on 00:20 - Jun 19 with 1180 viewspikeypaul

Great to see Italy now odds on in leaving 😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024