Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301435 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 13:38 - Jul 7 with 2060 viewsEbo

The govt’s Agriculture Bill
1. Ditches British Animal Welfare standards
2. Will mean UK is flooded with cheap low quality food.
3. Will put UK farms at huge disadvantage
4. Uk will not be able to sell into their biggest market, the EU, because of the lowering of standards
5. HALF of UK farms are expected to go under
6. Farms will have to return to intensive farming
6. The carbon footprint of our food will go through the roof
7. Govt can ORDER supermarkets not to reveal where our food has come from

Horror show

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Remoaner,losers . on 15:31 - Jul 7 with 2025 viewsWarwickHunt

Remoaner,losers . on 13:38 - Jul 7 by Ebo

4. Uk will not be able to sell into their biggest market, the EU, because of the lowering of standards

Horror show

Yeah - but blue passports...
Remoaner,losers . on 15:37 - Jul 7 with 2022 viewsProfessor

Remoaner,losers . on 13:38 - Jul 7 by Ebo

Horror show

Unsafe, low quality food.

I would disagree with 6. There is no way we compete with the mega-farms of million plus chickens of thousands of feedlot cattle.
Remoaner,losers . on 16:15 - Jul 7 with 1993 viewslonglostjack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:31 - Jul 7 by WarwickHunt

Yeah - but blue passports...

That were designed in France and are made in Poland.

ROFLABI

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Remoaner,losers . on 22:24 - Jul 7 with 1922 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexidiot MP threatens the uk army’s top man ... and its as embarrassing as feck ...

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 20:31 - Jul 8 with 1822 viewswaynekerr55

https://www.businessinsider.com/leaked-liz-truss-letter-boris-johnson-brexit-bor

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 17:07 - Jul 10 with 1710 viewspikeypaul

PMSL 😆

It gets better every day.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 06:57 - Jul 11 with 1672 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:07 - Jul 10 by pikeypaul

PMSL 😆

It gets better every day.

OUT

AFLI

More good news for you Pikey.

Now imagine spending that huge waste of money on the NHS instead.
Yes - its a criminal waste of money that damages the UK.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 12:02 - Jul 12 with 1598 viewswaynekerr55

One for the wordsmiths on here. How can they seriously ask to reject/refuse to accept something they signed up to pre and post election?

They really are stupid - they think using Latin - derived words will deliver what they want (the ERG that is)

Remoaner,losers . on 11:14 - Jul 13 with 1531 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 12:02 - Jul 12 by waynekerr55

One for the wordsmiths on here. How can they seriously ask to reject/refuse to accept something they signed up to pre and post election?

They really are stupid - they think using Latin - derived words will deliver what they want (the ERG that is)

I reckon it's because at the time they weren't strong enough to force a deal on May that they wanted but they now think they are strong enough (or have a PM who agrees with them) to get it done.

Politicians are funny like that, deceiving, manipulating, self serving....look you set me off now

I see that Finnish MEP was off again, shouting about how the EU is going to collapse and some other nobody from somewhere else agreed, reckoning the single currency is a big problem. Then I found this,

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/remaining-in-the-eu-would-be-a-disaster-for

So just a quick question, honestly now, what will remainers be saying if the EU does collapse?
Only time will tell of course, all things are possible though. One day, with hindsight, maybe people will say Bojo was a good PM

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 14:26 - Jul 13 with 1490 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 11:14 - Jul 13 by Catullus

I reckon it's because at the time they weren't strong enough to force a deal on May that they wanted but they now think they are strong enough (or have a PM who agrees with them) to get it done.

Politicians are funny like that, deceiving, manipulating, self serving....look you set me off now

I see that Finnish MEP was off again, shouting about how the EU is going to collapse and some other nobody from somewhere else agreed, reckoning the single currency is a big problem. Then I found this,

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/remaining-in-the-eu-would-be-a-disaster-for

So just a quick question, honestly now, what will remainers be saying if the EU does collapse?
Only time will tell of course, all things are possible though. One day, with hindsight, maybe people will say Bojo was a good PM

Not as strong??? They had a 80 seat majority. It's bòllocks Cat;

Yes the EU *may collapse (no pun intended) but there is zero evidence that this will improve our way of life nor do those trusted have the basic capability to make a go of things

Remoaner,losers . on 15:12 - Jul 13 with 1472 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:26 - Jul 13 by waynekerr55

Yes the EU *may collapse (no pun intended) but there is zero evidence that this will improve our way of life nor do those trusted have the basic capability to make a go of things

What evidence is there that the individuals who hold the power in Brussels are more trustworthy than the buffoons in Westminster or Edinburgh or Cardiff? Or that they would have any different outlook to said buffoons? If the likes of Junker, Tusk, Barnier, Ursula et al were parachuted into Westminster they would fit into the Tory party like a hand to a glove. I wouldn’t trust any of them as far as I could throw them. Junker for example was forced to resign in disgrace as PM of Luxembourg yet got rewarded with the job of EU President.

Would you trust Peter Mamdelson? Or Neil Kinnock? This notion that the EU is somehow more trustworthy is nonsense.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 16:17 - Jul 13 with 1456 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 15:12 - Jul 13 by Highjack

What evidence is there that the individuals who hold the power in Brussels are more trustworthy than the buffoons in Westminster or Edinburgh or Cardiff? Or that they would have any different outlook to said buffoons? If the likes of Junker, Tusk, Barnier, Ursula et al were parachuted into Westminster they would fit into the Tory party like a hand to a glove. I wouldn’t trust any of them as far as I could throw them. Junker for example was forced to resign in disgrace as PM of Luxembourg yet got rewarded with the job of EU President.

Would you trust Peter Mamdelson? Or Neil Kinnock? This notion that the EU is somehow more trustworthy is nonsense.

The point is, we were promised that there would be no problems and everything would be hunky dory. The truth is that isn't the case.

The ERG had not one, but two chances to repudiate. It's their mess. They need to own it, rather than trying to sound impressive by speaking in Latin.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:28 - Jul 13 with 1446 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 16:17 - Jul 13 by waynekerr55

The point is, we were promised that there would be no problems and everything would be hunky dory. The truth is that isn't the case.

The ERG had not one, but two chances to repudiate. It's their mess. They need to own it, rather than trying to sound impressive by speaking in Latin.

Until there is significant change in our electoral system in this country we are stuck with these idiots. And you don’t achieve change by maintaining the status quo.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:44 - Jul 13 with 1430 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 16:28 - Jul 13 by Highjack

Until there is significant change in our electoral system in this country we are stuck with these idiots. And you don’t achieve change by maintaining the status quo.

Agreed. But FPTP is nothing to do with Brexit. That wànker Clegg started this off, aided and abetted by Dumb and Dumber Corbyn and Swinson.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:15 - Jul 13 with 1417 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 16:44 - Jul 13 by waynekerr55

Agreed. But FPTP is nothing to do with Brexit. That wànker Clegg started this off, aided and abetted by Dumb and Dumber Corbyn and Swinson.

Of course it isn’t but it relates to our system of government as a whole. Where the power lies. And the European Commission holds a huge chunk of it, they have the power to sanction and fine national governments, they can send budgets back and order countries to change them yet not a single EU citizen gets to vote for them, they are accountable to nobody and hardly anybody knows who they are and what they stand for.

I can’t understand why anyone would want to stay part of this. And it’s only going to get worse. The only argument people have is “yeah but money.”

Remoaner,losers . on 17:34 - Jul 13 with 1412 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 14:26 - Jul 13 by waynekerr55

Ummm, no, May didn't have an 80 seat majority. The ERG have probably been pushing away in the background to get their ideal version through and it might only be now they are confident enough to have allowed the cat out of the bag, so to speak.

On the EU collapsing, I've never said it would make our lives better. I also wouldn't want to crow about something that would cause even more (massive) disruption to hundreds of millions of lives. If it did collapse though, we would be better off than if we'd been members at the time, at least we are preparing for life after the EU even if it is with Bojo the clown prince in charge. It's probable that more voters distrust Bojo than voted for him but it's 4 years until we can vote him out. Lets hop Starmer has sorted Labour out properly by then! The signs are promising.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 17:44 - Jul 13 with 1409 viewsLeonWasGod

Remoaner,losers . on 17:34 - Jul 13 by Catullus

Ummm, no, May didn't have an 80 seat majority. The ERG have probably been pushing away in the background to get their ideal version through and it might only be now they are confident enough to have allowed the cat out of the bag, so to speak.

On the EU collapsing, I've never said it would make our lives better. I also wouldn't want to crow about something that would cause even more (massive) disruption to hundreds of millions of lives. If it did collapse though, we would be better off than if we'd been members at the time, at least we are preparing for life after the EU even if it is with Bojo the clown prince in charge. It's probable that more voters distrust Bojo than voted for him but it's 4 years until we can vote him out. Lets hop Starmer has sorted Labour out properly by then! The signs are promising.

Boris re-nogotiated the Withdrawal Agreement and Political Declaration back in October and it sailed through 3 readings in the Commons due to his huge majority. The ERG twots all voted for it then, thrice.
Remoaner,losers . on 18:03 - Jul 13 with 1406 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 17:34 - Jul 13 by Catullus

I didn't say that you said May had an 80 seat majority; Johnson does and excuse my cynicism but the ERG are now trying to wriggle out of the very thing they championed.

Again, we are hypothesising though. Would you sell your house now because of a housing crash in the future in the hope that you got more cash up front? Probably not as any extra "profit" would then be spent on rent. That's what we are doing!

Remoaner,losers . on 18:12 - Jul 13 with 1405 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 17:15 - Jul 13 by Highjack

Of course it isn’t but it relates to our system of government as a whole. Where the power lies. And the European Commission holds a huge chunk of it, they have the power to sanction and fine national governments, they can send budgets back and order countries to change them yet not a single EU citizen gets to vote for them, they are accountable to nobody and hardly anybody knows who they are and what they stand for.

I can’t understand why anyone would want to stay part of this. And it’s only going to get worse. The only argument people have is “yeah but money.”

Instead we give all of our power to an unelected SpAd.

And whether we like it or not, money is needed to reform society. We also had vetos and weren't fully in.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:42 - Jul 13 with 1387 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:12 - Jul 13 by waynekerr55

Instead we give all of our power to an unelected SpAd.

And whether we like it or not, money is needed to reform society. We also had vetos and weren't fully in.

Every leader and politician living or dead have had special advisors. Cromwell, More, Rasputin, Becket etc. History shows they usually get too big for their boots and fall on their own sword. I can’t see the egos of Boris and Cummings coexisting peacefully for too much longer. Can you?

As for the economy it’s obviously important but it shouldn’t take primacy at all times.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:10 - Jul 13 with 1367 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 18:42 - Jul 13 by Highjack

Every leader and politician living or dead have had special advisors. Cromwell, More, Rasputin, Becket etc. History shows they usually get too big for their boots and fall on their own sword. I can’t see the egos of Boris and Cummings coexisting peacefully for too much longer. Can you?

As for the economy it’s obviously important but it shouldn’t take primacy at all times.

I think we're in agreement that the EU was far from perfect; my point relates to the fact that all the benefits promised were bullseye, parliament was always sovereign and we are now under control of Cummings, whose only strength is slogans and lies.

Yes, money *shouldn't take primacy, but it does take primacy as without it we can't make change. Look at his satellite project that won't work, his botched app and him now interfering with the military.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:16 - Jul 13 with 1367 viewsWarwickHunt

Remoaner,losers . on 18:42 - Jul 13 by Highjack

It’s not egos. Boris is a lazy cûnt with an aversion to detail.
Dom does the spadework for him.

The opposition to Cummings will come from his many enemies in the Tory party.
There’s also creeping criticism of Boris’s pisspoor performance and concern that he’s getting regularly slaughtered by Starmer at PMQs.
Remoaner,losers . on 19:51 - Jul 13 with 1355 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:10 - Jul 13 by waynekerr55

I think we're in agreement that the EU was far from perfect; my point relates to the fact that all the benefits promised were bullseye, parliament was always sovereign and we are now under control of Cummings, whose only strength is slogans and lies.

Yes, money *shouldn't take primacy, but it does take primacy as without it we can't make change. Look at his satellite project that won't work, his botched app and him now interfering with the military.

In which way(s) do you think the EU is far from perfect out of interest?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:53 - Jul 13 with 1353 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:16 - Jul 13 by WarwickHunt

It’s not egos. Boris is a lazy cûnt with an aversion to detail.
Dom does the spadework for him.

The opposition to Cummings will come from his many enemies in the Tory party.
There’s also creeping criticism of Boris’s pisspoor performance and concern that he’s getting regularly slaughtered by Starmer at PMQs.

Yeah his position of power has slipped somewhat. You can bet the inner halls of Tory HQ are filled with the sound of knives being sharpened.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024