Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The World's Gone Mad.....!! 12:30 - Nov 14 with 9573 viewstheloneranger

Maths teacher suspended after saying "well done girls" to group including transgender pupil who identifies as a boy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/maths-teacher-suspended-after-saying-well-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:14 - Nov 14 with 3528 viewsHumpty

Or whiny religous c*nt gets sacked for venting his Christian inspired bigotry in the classroom. And goes on telly with a chum who doesn't like gays.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5077183/Christian-teacher-suspended-call

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4902413/phillip-schofield-holly-willoughby

Who knows?
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:26 - Nov 14 with 3482 viewsDarran

I saw this twát on Twitter yesterday. He’s well outraged.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:33 - Nov 14 with 3482 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:14 - Nov 14 by Humpty

Or whiny religous c*nt gets sacked for venting his Christian inspired bigotry in the classroom. And goes on telly with a chum who doesn't like gays.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5077183/Christian-teacher-suspended-call

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4902413/phillip-schofield-holly-willoughby

Who knows?

Hi Humpster. How are you today, my friend. Just a quick question. If this teacher had been a Muslim, would you have wrote:
"Or whiny religous c*nt gets sacked for venting his Muslim inspired bigotry in the classroom. And goes on telly with a chum who doesn't like gays."

Thanks.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 15:40 - Nov 14 with 3399 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 14:33 - Nov 14 by Mo_Wives

Hi Humpster. How are you today, my friend. Just a quick question. If this teacher had been a Muslim, would you have wrote:
"Or whiny religous c*nt gets sacked for venting his Muslim inspired bigotry in the classroom. And goes on telly with a chum who doesn't like gays."

Thanks.

If that were the case, there'd be a decent chance they live somewhere where being gay is a serious crime, so it'd be a moot point.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 15:54 - Nov 14 with 3365 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 15:40 - Nov 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

If that were the case, there'd be a decent chance they live somewhere where being gay is a serious crime, so it'd be a moot point.

My grandpa's house?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:03 - Nov 14 with 3345 viewsHighjack

I had a religious whiny cNt teaching our RE lessons. If only I'd known I was a schrodigender proxvir back then I could have had him sacked for calling me a boy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The World's Gone Mad.....!! (n/t) on 16:05 - Nov 14 with 3342 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:03 - Nov 14 by Highjack

I had a religious whiny cNt teaching our RE lessons. If only I'd known I was a schrodigender proxvir back then I could have had him sacked for calling me a boy.

Quite right. No place for religion in school...apart from Progressivism, obviously.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2017 16:06]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:16 - Nov 14 with 3307 viewsWingstandwood

Thanks.

Get this?... The words ‘Afro-Caribbean’ that black community leaders have for many decades paid black sign writers to put outside their Afro Caribbean community-centres? Has been gratuitously-reinvented (yes reinvented by means of sheer imagination!) to be offensive by individuals on a desperate search to find something….just anything….if not just make something up…… to be offended about.

But hey! The loud aggressive demo’s advocating the stoning to death of gays and beheading of innocent ‘infidels’ is o.k. to some.....Well o.k. to reality void and common sense void individuals desperate to be offended ONLY by everyday words used for decades….. You cannot make it up! It's not political correctness gone mad its common sense, intelligence and stark reality going 100% AWOL!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:32 - Nov 14 with 3269 viewsLoyal

I've had a w@nk in a church 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:47 - Nov 14 with 3251 viewsHighjack

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:32 - Nov 14 by Loyal

Yes me too. Father o Reilly was a real visionary putting that glory hole in his confessional box.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:55 - Nov 14 with 3236 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:32 - Nov 14 by Loyal

I've had a w@nk over a church...Charlotte, to be specific.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 09:35 - Nov 15 with 3017 viewsHumpty

Thanks.

Fine thanks.

Yes. I would have said the same if the teacher was a Muslim.

I would have done it anonymously though.

You can't be too careful can you?
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 09:38 - Nov 15 with 3014 viewsHumpty

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 16:16 - Nov 14 by Wingstandwood

Get this?... The words ‘Afro-Caribbean’ that black community leaders have for many decades paid black sign writers to put outside their Afro Caribbean community-centres? Has been gratuitously-reinvented (yes reinvented by means of sheer imagination!) to be offensive by individuals on a desperate search to find something….just anything….if not just make something up…… to be offended about.

But hey! The loud aggressive demo’s advocating the stoning to death of gays and beheading of innocent ‘infidels’ is o.k. to some.....Well o.k. to reality void and common sense void individuals desperate to be offended ONLY by everyday words used for decades….. You cannot make it up! It's not political correctness gone mad its common sense, intelligence and stark reality going 100% AWOL!

Yes. And there's load of Chinese restaurants in the UK called Chinky something or other. Except none of them seem to actually exist.

We know.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 09:39 - Nov 15 with 3012 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 09:35 - Nov 15 by Humpty

Fine thanks.

Yes. I would have said the same if the teacher was a Muslim.

I would have done it anonymously though.

You can't be too careful can you?

Excellent. Then you won't mind me changing my signature to this:

"Or whiny religous c*nt gets sacked for venting his Muslim inspired bigotry in the classroom. And goes on telly with a chum who doesn't like gays." (Humpty 2017)

Thanks buddy

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 09:45 - Nov 15 with 2998 viewsHumpty

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 09:39 - Nov 15 by Mo_Wives

Excellent. Then you won't mind me changing my signature to this:

"Or whiny religous c*nt gets sacked for venting his Muslim inspired bigotry in the classroom. And goes on telly with a chum who doesn't like gays." (Humpty 2017)

Thanks buddy

You carry on Mo.

My name's not actually Humpty.

I made it up. Some plush toys might catch a bit of backlash but f*ck em. They're not people. And Brian Cant is dead so go ahead.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:07 - Nov 15 with 2950 viewsWingstandwood

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 09:38 - Nov 15 by Humpty

Yes. And there's load of Chinese restaurants in the UK called Chinky something or other. Except none of them seem to actually exist.

We know.

http://www.bars-and-restaurants.com/restaurants/United-Kingdom/London-E/Romford/

Argus!

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:10 - Nov 15 with 2944 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 09:45 - Nov 15 by Humpty

You carry on Mo.

My name's not actually Humpty.

I made it up. Some plush toys might catch a bit of backlash but f*ck em. They're not people. And Brian Cant is dead so go ahead.

Excellent. Thank you, you're a good man.

I'm glad you're here, though. I was just down the beach with the dog and written on the seawall, in 5ft white letters, was the words: HUMPTY IS A BELLEND. My dog turned to me and said "Has to be the same one". Well I fell about. True story.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! (n/t) on 11:14 - Nov 15 with 2941 viewsLohengrin

The World's Gone Mad.....!! (n/t) on 16:05 - Nov 14 by Mo_Wives

Quite right. No place for religion in school...apart from Progressivism, obviously.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2017 16:06]

That's where the real bat-shit crazy zealotry is to be found, as we know old chum.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:14 - Nov 15 with 2941 viewsswanjackal

So the report is, a man calls a biological female a "girl", only to be corrected that she "identifies" as a boy, and he apologised instantly, and this is the reason he is being disciplined/suspended from teaching at the school, because of a complaint received several weeks after the fact by the mother.

Now, if that is entirely why he has been suspended, and nothing else, then this is idiotic. I can only assume there is more, or the school board are a bunch of aching melts

Just to carry on the theme of progressivism...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/13/transracial-man-born-w

And this brings up a recent chat on here about "Filipino"
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 11:17]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The World's Gone Mad.....!! (n/t) on 11:19 - Nov 15 with 2934 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! (n/t) on 11:14 - Nov 15 by Lohengrin

That's where the real bat-shit crazy zealotry is to be found, as we know old chum.

Yep. And that's a great picture of Archbishop Desmond Tutu equals five.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:21 - Nov 15 with 2931 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:14 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

So the report is, a man calls a biological female a "girl", only to be corrected that she "identifies" as a boy, and he apologised instantly, and this is the reason he is being disciplined/suspended from teaching at the school, because of a complaint received several weeks after the fact by the mother.

Now, if that is entirely why he has been suspended, and nothing else, then this is idiotic. I can only assume there is more, or the school board are a bunch of aching melts

Just to carry on the theme of progressivism...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/11/13/transracial-man-born-w

And this brings up a recent chat on here about "Filipino"
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 11:17]

Is that Brian Eno's brother?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:26 - Nov 15 with 2919 viewsHumpty

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:10 - Nov 15 by Mo_Wives

Excellent. Thank you, you're a good man.

I'm glad you're here, though. I was just down the beach with the dog and written on the seawall, in 5ft white letters, was the words: HUMPTY IS A BELLEND. My dog turned to me and said "Has to be the same one". Well I fell about. True story.

Ok.
The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:31 - Nov 15 with 2915 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:21 - Nov 15 by Mo_Wives

Is that Brian Eno's brother?

Which one, the male schoolgirl, or the Filipiness man?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:33 - Nov 15 with 2908 viewsMo_Wives

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:31 - Nov 15 by swanjackal

Which one, the male schoolgirl, or the Filipiness man?

You carry on calling that schoolgirl a male and she'll smash her big hairy knuckles into your face.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:37 - Nov 15 with 2904 viewsswanjackal

The World's Gone Mad.....!! on 11:33 - Nov 15 by Mo_Wives

You carry on calling that schoolgirl a male and she'll smash her big hairy knuckles into your face.

I am so confused with the world at the moment, maybe it may help me make sense of all this....

Meanwhile, here's a man who is now a female dragon.....
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/transgender-woman-dragon-lady-chops-8798

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024