Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flat Earth Society 17:20 - Nov 15 with 31743 viewsNogginthenog

Discussion on radio 5 about this yesterday, anyone subscribe to this bunkum?

https://www.tfes.org/
Flat Earth Society on 13:56 - Nov 19 with 4420 viewsHighjack

Flat Earth Society on 13:46 - Nov 19 by marchamjack

If the earth really is flat, how do you explain flying to Australia say and you can get there by flying either east or west out of the UK.

If the earth was flat and you flew out of the UK in the wrong direction, you'd run out of fuel and fall out of the sky and die if you went the wrong way. And you never hear about plane crashes on the way to Australia (unless MI5 have been covering all this up which might explain it in fairness)

The pilots have been paid by NASA to fly west, but when the lights are off and everyone's asleep they turn around.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Flat Earth Society on 14:18 - Nov 19 with 4402 viewsexiledclaseboy

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/19/the-earth-may-not-be-flat-

Poll: Tory leader

Flat Earth Society on 15:48 - Nov 19 with 4367 viewsBanosswan

Flat Earth Society on 14:18 - Nov 19 by exiledclaseboy

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/19/the-earth-may-not-be-flat-

Love David Mitchell. And he loves Swansea.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Flat Earth Society on 17:56 - Nov 19 with 4333 viewsBobby_Fischer

Ironically I think Jojacjo and a JackTheLad may have fallen off the edge of the earth.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Flat Earth Society on 17:59 - Nov 19 with 4331 viewsDJack

Flat Earth Society on 17:56 - Nov 19 by Bobby_Fischer

Ironically I think Jojacjo and a JackTheLad may have fallen off the edge of the earth.

...If only!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Flat Earth Society on 20:12 - Nov 19 with 4296 viewstheloneranger

"The Earth being round is a classic example of an issue where, unless you’re an astronaut, you sort of have to take somebody’s word for it."

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/19/the-earth-may-not-be-flat-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Flat Earth Society on 20:12 - Nov 19 with 4293 viewsScotia

I especially like the fact that the proof of the world being flat, is that we can see the other side of the Bristol Channel, could easily be used to prove curvature.
Genuinely bonkers.
Flat Earth Society on 20:45 - Nov 19 with 4275 viewsWarwickHunt

Flat Earth Society on 17:56 - Nov 19 by Bobby_Fischer

Not exactly a grievous loss to the gene pool...
Login to get fewer ads

Flat Earth Society on 23:59 - Nov 19 with 4214 viewsyescomeon

You can see the ice wall from St. David's head.

Upthecity!

Flat Earth Society on 00:17 - Nov 20 with 4205 viewsLeonWasGod

Flat Earth Society on 23:59 - Nov 19 by yescomeon

In hindsight this thread is less weird than goings on at the Trust 😂
Flat Earth Society on 00:18 - Nov 20 with 4202 viewsWarwickHunt

Flat Earth Society on 23:59 - Nov 19 by yescomeon

Doesn't he mind?
Flat Earth Society on 02:33 - Nov 20 with 4166 viewsLoyal

The 4th wall is the trick.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Flat Earth Society on 13:56 - Nov 20 with 4075 viewsyescomeon

Flat Earth Society on 00:18 - Nov 20 by WarwickHunt

Doesn't he mind?

You can't actually see the ice wall, because it's not there.

Upthecity!

Flat Earth Society on 13:57 - Nov 20 with 4073 viewsWarwickHunt

Flat Earth Society on 13:56 - Nov 20 by yescomeon

You can't actually see the ice wall, because it's not there.

You need a different camera.
Flat Earth Society on 14:16 - Nov 20 with 4063 viewsyescomeon

Flat Earth Society on 13:57 - Nov 20 by WarwickHunt

You need a different camera.

Was pretty happy with mine, but a bit miffed now I know you can see alternate realities with other models.

Upthecity!

Flat Earth Society on 14:38 - Nov 20 with 4054 viewsHighjack

Flat Earth Society on 14:16 - Nov 20 by yescomeon

Was pretty happy with mine, but a bit miffed now I know you can see alternate realities with other models.

This is why Nikon p900 cameras are banned from Royal events, as if photographed by one, the queen is revealed in her true reptilian form.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Flat Earth Society on 15:07 - Nov 20 with 4040 viewsLeonWasGod

Flat Earth Society on 14:38 - Nov 20 by Highjack

This is why Nikon p900 cameras are banned from Royal events, as if photographed by one, the queen is revealed in her true reptilian form.

Nothing to do with cheeky upskirts of Camilla then?
Flat Earth Society on 11:04 - Nov 22 with 3941 viewsbluenile

Flat Earth Society on 02:38 - Nov 17 by JackTheLad

Here we go.

Well, I certainly know that the moon landings were faked. As do most people I speak to, how about yourself?

To me it looks non spherical, in every sense a flat circle, perhaps a half circle, who really knows. We are taught that the moon is 400 times smaller than the Sun, but it also just happens to be about 400 times closer which is why they appear roughly the same size. Also that we only ever see one side of the moon because it so perfectly spins with the earth that we only see one side of it. Believe it or not, Pink Floyd were shoving it right under everyones nose the whole time, 'Dark side of the moon', the wall.. education is the brick in the wall keeping us here on a fantasy globe.

The moon is also producing it's OWN light, you can test the temp of the moon shade and it's warmer than moon light, the opposite of how the sun works (i.e not reflecting sun light).
In what way does looking up at the sky prove where we are down here? Look up P900 stars on youtube, I double dare you...
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 2:56]

Fair do's.........amongst some of the other loonies on here, you're the new King!....................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Flat Earth Society on 11:41 - Nov 22 with 3926 viewsLoyal

Flat Earth Society on 14:38 - Nov 20 by Highjack

I couldn't agree more, the real issue though is she is actually a man with a cock the size of Fishguard. He r ong tail isn't just used for stability and motion it is also used to brush all the paint as she walks by on public events.

I've also heard her shit is being crafted in to mini Trampies for Christmas.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Flat Earth Society on 15:01 - Nov 22 with 3894 viewsEbo

Fook me what an almighty strangle vvank! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/flat-earth-rocket-man-take-off-

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Flat Earth Society on 15:26 - Nov 22 with 3879 viewsNogginthenog

I can see NASA putting a stop to this, or it will upset the whole applecart.
Flat Earth Society on 15:41 - Nov 22 with 3874 viewsBobby_Fischer

Flat Earth Society on 15:01 - Nov 22 by Ebo

Fook me what an almighty strangle vvank! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/flat-earth-rocket-man-take-off-

Lets hope he takes his P900 with him!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Flat Earth Society on 16:43 - Nov 22 with 3860 viewsNogginthenog

Flat Earth Society on 15:41 - Nov 22 by Bobby_Fischer

Lets hope he takes his P900 with him!

The P900 is notorious For innacuracy above 15ft hence the world looks flat to an average height person taking pictures from a rooftop.
Flat Earth Society on 16:47 - Nov 22 with 3858 viewsyescomeon

Upthecity!

Flat Earth Society on 16:53 - Nov 22 with 3857 viewsyescomeon

"I don’t believe in science," Mr Hughes told the Associated Press (AP). "I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust. But that’s not science, that’s just a formula. There’s no difference between science and science fiction."

- I suspect he doesn't know much about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics. I'm intrigued as to how he will calculate the required escape velocity for a flat Earth. I'm guessing he doesn't get very far.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024