Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Nov 16 with 61169 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Nov 18 with 4043 viewsWarwickHunt

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/burnley-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Nov 18 with 4030 viewsjasper_T

fcking clucas jesus christ get rid of him asap
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Nov 18 with 4010 viewsswans11

clinging on .what clucas doing there with that overhead kick
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Nov 18 with 3942 viewsrob

Ffs.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Nov 18 with 3933 viewsSwansea93

Thanks for last season Clement, but bye bye now.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Nov 18 with 3920 viewsKinsey

Well that was inevitable!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Nov 18 with 3899 viewsElward

Ollson playing fuk with Mawson for that goal
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Nov 18 with 3868 viewsOldjack

That's been coming for sometime

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Nov 18 with 3857 viewsswans11

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Nov 18 by swans11

clinging on .what clucas doing there with that overhead kick

oh well that lasted along time and it's cork completely unmarked
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 15:32]
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Nov 18 with 3855 viewsHugeEnkins

Ahhh, we used to score goals like that. Great to see. Ffs.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Nov 18 with 3846 viewslidojack

Clucas not following the runner..
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Nov 18 with 3793 viewsLeonWasGod

Great goal, fair play. That's what happens when you can put in a good ball.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Nov 18 with 3779 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Nov 18 by Elward

Ollson playing fuk with Mawson for that goal

With clucas wasn't it? Cork ran right off the back of him

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Nov 18 with 3759 viewsKinsey

Fair play he has some amazing ideas our PC

10 pin bowling and training on the beach. Worked a charm Paul.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Nov 18 with 3729 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That is Fab "commanding" his box.
We did say how good Cork was playing last week.
N/A. on 15:32 - Nov 18 with 3724 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:03]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Nov 18 with 3677 viewsDanWelsh86

We're so bad it's comical.

I'm not sure that a new manager is what we need though, he's clearly shown himself to be a good leader and can win games.

Something else is badly wrong.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Nov 18 with 3569 viewsjasper_T

N/A. on 15:32 - Nov 18 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:03]

That's what happens when centrebacks have no protection. Happened under Bradley every week.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Nov 18 with 3561 viewsKinsey

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Nov 18 by Swansea93

Thanks for last season Clement, but bye bye now.

Sadly that’s not gonna happen.

The yanks have a spineless whipping boy. Why would they change that?
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Nov 18 with 3550 viewsswanjackal

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Nov 18 by jasper_T

fcking clucas jesus christ get rid of him asap

I don't think he would mind too much, he can always go back to singing his hits "Bulletproof" and "For the Kill"

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 15:37]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Nov 18 with 3525 viewsSmellyplumz

Another very embarrassing goal to give away ffs so fecking easy

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 18 with 3429 viewsBobby_Fischer

Surely Clueless has had more than enough opportunities now, get f*cking Mesa in the team SHARPISH!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 18 with 3359 viewsDanWelsh86

I've kind of accepted the relegation now, so I'm OK with it.

We need to rebuild properly I think, and go back to old ways. On and off the pitch.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Nov 18 with 3286 viewsjasper_T

I don't care how jetlagged Ki might be, or how drunk Mesa is, they should both be playing ahead of Clucas, Fer and Sanches.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Nov 18 with 3227 viewslondonlisa2001

Watching that goal back what on earth was Clucas doing? Just standing there.

Sanches is at least having more of a go this game.

But Clucas? And no Mesa again?

What is going on?

Lovely goal from them though. We used to score those.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024