Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game 21:47 - Nov 18 with 5029 viewsbermudajack

Hit em where it hurts
What else can we do to show them how pissed off we are?
Hit them in the pockets

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 21:52 - Nov 18 with 4997 viewskarnataka

I've got a ST. My absence wouldn't hurt them, they already have my money.
Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 21:52 - Nov 18 with 4995 viewsClydachjack

Unfortunately most are season ticket holders so they have the money already, food and drink has nothing to do with the swans, only thing you could do is not buy a program or any merchandise.
Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 21:53 - Nov 18 with 4984 viewsJoshTheJack

some of us have already paid for the season!!!I wouldn't let that big nosed tw@ stop me from wathching our club because of his greed and incompetence,Plus he'd rather have a half empty quiet stadium than a full one baying for his blood/job.
Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 21:55 - Nov 18 with 4961 viewsharryhpalmer

Anyone who was at the Valencia away game will remember how their fans protest at half time.

All stayed away from their seats for the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half and then waved the white hankies when they came back.

That would get on TV, and the Americans won't like that, as it will damage their commercial reputation.

Doesn't affect the players as badly either.

Then they protested outside the Directors entrance for an hour after the game - as the cops re-routed us away from it.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 21:56 - Nov 18 with 4947 viewsWingstandwood

A mass season ticket renewel boycott at the peak-Xmas sales period would seriously get alarm bells ringing with the Yanks/Jenkins and Co.....Along with club shop purchasing boycotting....But there again? It would not surprise me if that is happening now anyway.

Argus!

Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 21:57 - Nov 18 with 4935 viewsLoyal

Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 21:55 - Nov 18 by harryhpalmer

Anyone who was at the Valencia away game will remember how their fans protest at half time.

All stayed away from their seats for the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half and then waved the white hankies when they came back.

That would get on TV, and the Americans won't like that, as it will damage their commercial reputation.

Then they protested outside the Directors entrance for an hour after the game - as the cops re-routed us away from it.

We haven't got the bottle as a fan base anymore, 15 years ago yes, but now there is little chance.
However if it helps I'm in.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 22:10 - Nov 18 with 4889 viewswestside

It's not the players fault that the owners, directors, manager, coaches are useless
Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 22:14 - Nov 18 with 4855 viewscastlejack

Yes that was a classic, best protest I’ve ever seen...let’s do it !!

Poll: Next Swans manager

Login to get fewer ads

Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 22:35 - Nov 18 with 4747 viewsSoberBaker

White hankies eh?

I've got an old crispy grey w@nk sock if that helps?

AMOW

Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 22:35 - Nov 18 with 4736 viewsDarran

Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 22:35 - Nov 18 by SoberBaker

White hankies eh?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 22:55 - Nov 18 with 4672 viewsJoshTheJack

Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 22:35 - Nov 18 by SoberBaker

White hankies eh?

The smell alone would make Jenkins f*ck off.
Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 23:14 - Nov 18 with 4599 viewsSwansea93

Clements last match

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 23:58 - Nov 18 with 4516 viewsAl_Bundy

A empty Liberty Stadium or partial during the game would get massive publicity about how we feel which would go to a global audience

Nothing is going to change as it stands until something forces the managements hand this season or relegation to the Championship next season
Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 09:03 - Nov 19 with 4277 viewsswanforthemoney

I have a season ticket and would be happy to participate in a properly organised boycott.
Total stay away, come in late, delay return after half time, white hankies, rubber ducks or tennis balls on the pitch. Whatever.
If we can collectively agree on something, let's go.
My favourite would be a boycott of the next match. I don't enjoy it at the moment, anyway.

I stand in the North Stand

Fan Boycott the Bournemouth game on 09:22 - Nov 19 with 4187 viewsBalhamSwan

surely the crowds will start to reduce if we continue to have no shots on target,, what's the point
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024