Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks 21:15 - Nov 19 with 9079 viewsE20Jack

If only legal advice could be done for something that actually means something rather than bruised egos.... although it would be ignored of course.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 21:17]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:16 - Nov 19 with 4284 views34dfgdf54

Cat amongst the pigeons comes to mind.
And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:17 - Nov 19 with 4277 viewsNeath_Jack

I've never seen a post locked because of potential libel before.

Interesting.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:24 - Nov 19 with 4224 viewswaynekerr55

And so it begins...

[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 21:24]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:25 - Nov 19 with 4199 viewsNeath_Jack

Who is Planetswansadmin anyway?

Is he a Trust board member?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:27 - Nov 19 with 4173 viewsLandore_Jack

Thread removed. What did it say?

#backtojack

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:28 - Nov 19 with 4138 viewsJackfath

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:27 - Nov 19 by Landore_Jack

What thread?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:29 - Nov 19 with 4136 viewsNeath_Jack

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:27 - Nov 19 by Landore_Jack

Still there.

The 12 Year Trust People - MUST GO NOW by TheResurrection 18 Nov 2017 22:04
AGM Minutes from 2001

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Swans-Trust-AGM-Minutes-2001.pdf

Nigel Hamer, you're in there. Please resign immediately.

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:30 - Nov 19 with 4091 viewsjack2jack

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:29 - Nov 19 by Neath_Jack

Still there.

AGM Minutes from 2001

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Swans-Trust-AGM-Minutes-2001.pdf

But locked!
Login to get fewer ads

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:31 - Nov 19 with 4072 viewsNeath_Jack

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:30 - Nov 19 by jack2jack

But locked!

Yes we know, LJ said it had been removed, it hasn't.

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:31 - Nov 19 with 4066 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tricky thing in the UK is libel. It would be for the accused to prove that the accusations aren’t true. Dangerous path to take.

Poll: Tory leader

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:33 - Nov 19 with 4030 viewsLandore_Jack

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:29 - Nov 19 by Neath_Jack

Still there.

AGM Minutes from 2001

Just seen it. Cheers.

#backtojack

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:33 - Nov 19 with 4024 viewsNeath_Jack

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:31 - Nov 19 by exiledclaseboy

Tricky thing in the UK is libel. It would be for the accused to prove that the accusations aren’t true. Dangerous path to take.

My money is on nothing happening.

Apart from a furious exchange of PM's.

It'll cost a bomb to send a solicitors letter to Russia mun.

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:34 - Nov 19 with 3997 viewsexiledclaseboy

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:33 - Nov 19 by Neath_Jack

My money is on nothing happening.

Apart from a furious exchange of PM's.

It'll cost a bomb to send a solicitors letter to Russia mun.

I’m fairly confident there’ll be no suing for libel as well.

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:34 - Nov 19 with 3997 viewsjack2jack

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:31 - Nov 19 by Neath_Jack

Yes we know, LJ said it had been removed, it hasn't.

Alright mun, I'm trying to watch I'm a celebrity,soz
And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:35 - Nov 19 with 3968 viewsJackfath

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:34 - Nov 19 by exiledclaseboy

I’m fairly confident there’ll be no suing for libel as well.

Are you therefore suggesting the allegations are true?!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:36 - Nov 19 with 3949 viewsNeath_Jack

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:34 - Nov 19 by jack2jack

Alright mun, I'm trying to watch I'm a celebrity,soz

I was watching it too, until this latest twist of events.

The jungle can do one now as I frantically refresh the forum.

Wish i was a mod on here so i can see the PM's going back and fore.

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:37 - Nov 19 with 3935 viewsGTCJack

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:35 - Nov 19 by Jackfath

Your conjecture is possibly libelous and I would consider your actions in future posts.
And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:38 - Nov 19 with 3902 viewsJackfath

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:36 - Nov 19 by Neath_Jack

If you bung Daz £20 he'll give you the password to the PM room.

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:38 - Nov 19 with 3895 viewsJackfath

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:37 - Nov 19 by GTCJack

Your conjecture is possibly libelous and I would consider your actions in future posts.

Will I go to prison?

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:40 - Nov 19 with 3875 viewsexiledclaseboy

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:35 - Nov 19 by Jackfath

I’ve no idea either way. Would be tricky to prove that they’re not though. Even on the balance of probabilities.

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:40 - Nov 19 with 3855 viewsDarran

I’ll piss myself if Nick does get sued and he has to tell the court who gave him this info.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:41 - Nov 19 with 3852 viewsmonmouth

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:31 - Nov 19 by exiledclaseboy

Funny enough, my sister is employed in libel law. She just read through the last few pages of that thread and sent me a text with lots of tears of laughter emojis and the words, good luck with that.

Can’t imagine what she meant, and obviously I ate the phone, as I’m not taking any risks.

Anyway, so 12 years then eh? Has anyone with more than 12 years gone yet, or are they still desperately trying to cling on to a role that we are always told is selfless and too demanding for any sensible person. Well now’s your opportunity boys or girls, anyone over 12 years, to spend more time with your spouse, or maybe less.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:44 - Nov 19 with 3800 viewsjack2jack

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:36 - Nov 19 by Neath_Jack

I'll let you know what happens later👍
And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:44 - Nov 19 with 3782 viewslonglostjack

Transparency at last.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

And that is the toys well and truly out of the pram folks on 21:47 - Nov 19 with 3725 viewsLandore_Jack

It looks as if Xmastree was right when he said "we didnt know the half of it".

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024