Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ll say it again 16:28 - Dec 2 with 2275 viewspencoedjack

Not signing Joe Allen sums our DOF up

Fuking criminal we knew what he offered before he had an awesome Euros could of bought him for half what we played for Sam Clucas
I’ll say it again on 16:37 - Dec 2 with 2229 viewsDrizzy

The Brains Trust will be along to tell you to stop whining and Fer for £5m was smarter business.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

I’ll say it again on 16:37 - Dec 2 with 2229 viewsDrizzy

[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 16:39]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

I’ll say it again on 16:38 - Dec 2 with 2219 viewsWingstandwood

Huw Jenkins is a vile obscenity! His incompetence, ineptitude, arrogance, betrayal, greed, selfishness and Trojan horse destruction of the club from within says he must go but hey? He’ll do it again i.e. blame the clubs dire predicament on our supporters!

Petty went ASAP, Jenkins the vilest of parasitic vermim should be removed from the boardroom by the scruff of his scrawny pencil neck!

Argus!

I’ll say it again on 16:44 - Dec 2 with 2187 viewsmax936

I’ll say it again on 16:38 - Dec 2 by Wingstandwood

Huw Jenkins is a vile obscenity! His incompetence, ineptitude, arrogance, betrayal, greed, selfishness and Trojan horse destruction of the club from within says he must go but hey? He’ll do it again i.e. blame the clubs dire predicament on our supporters!

Petty went ASAP, Jenkins the vilest of parasitic vermim should be removed from the boardroom by the scruff of his scrawny pencil neck!

fuking hell mun, fair play

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I’ll say it again on 16:53 - Dec 2 with 2120 viewsMrSwerve

I’ll say it again on 16:37 - Dec 2 by Drizzy

The Brains Trust will be along to tell you to stop whining and Fer for £5m was smarter business.

'Never go back' innit...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

I’ll say it again on 16:59 - Dec 2 with 2052 viewspencoedjack

I’ll say it again on 16:53 - Dec 2 by MrSwerve

'Never go back' innit...

MOM /bossed the game /heartbeat of everything a poor Stoke team done

It’s criminal that Jenkins did not sign him
I’ll say it again on 16:59 - Dec 2 with 2049 viewsOldjack

Treacherous big hooter should have been thrown in the Tawe for fuking up that deal !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

N/A. on 17:01 - Dec 2 with 2021 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:18]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Login to get fewer ads

I’ll say it again on 17:04 - Dec 2 with 1991 views34dfgdf54

I’ll say it again on 16:59 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

Quality footballer.

We got Clucas for £4mill more. Nice.
I’ll say it again on 17:05 - Dec 2 with 1982 viewsMrSwerve

I’ll say it again on 16:59 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

Always said that we should have broken the bank to get Joey back and in my opinion Brendan too.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

I’ll say it again on 17:21 - Dec 2 with 1929 viewsicecoldjack

Many here knew of the value if Allen plenty here were clueless enough to think tom carol was equal.

We can add Jenkins to the list of the clueless . We,ve been awfully mis managed for far too long and it's cost us our prem league status, if we arnt careful we'll sink without trace and have to sell the training grounds to make ends meet . So much for a legacy eh ?
I’ll say it again on 17:24 - Dec 2 with 1915 views34dfgdf54

I’ll say it again on 17:21 - Dec 2 by icecoldjack

Many here knew of the value if Allen plenty here were clueless enough to think tom carol was equal.

We can add Jenkins to the list of the clueless . We,ve been awfully mis managed for far too long and it's cost us our prem league status, if we arnt careful we'll sink without trace and have to sell the training grounds to make ends meet . So much for a legacy eh ?

I understand footballs about opinions but our Tommy couldn’t lace Joey’s left boot.
I’ll say it again on 17:28 - Dec 2 with 1885 viewspencoedjack

I’ll say it again on 17:24 - Dec 2 by 34dfgdf54

I understand footballs about opinions but our Tommy couldn’t lace Joey’s left boot.

Their names should not be included in the same sentence
I’ll say it again on 17:34 - Dec 2 with 1862 viewsJoe_Allen

Gotta love Huw. Two years ago he was unwilling to pay a completely reasonable price for Joey, saying he was too expensive, and fast forward to this summer he pays 16m for pub league footballer Sam Clucas.

16m for Sam Clucas gents. 16m.

But Joey was too expensive?
I’ll say it again on 18:16 - Dec 2 with 1776 viewspencoedjack

I’ll say it again on 17:34 - Dec 2 by Joe_Allen

Gotta love Huw. Two years ago he was unwilling to pay a completely reasonable price for Joey, saying he was too expensive, and fast forward to this summer he pays 16m for pub league footballer Sam Clucas.

16m for Sam Clucas gents. 16m.

But Joey was too expensive?

At the time Stoke wanted Ki probably could of sold him & replaced with Joey for zero outlay.

Not only have we bought Clucas we have also bought Mesa (who may come good) but for 20 million less than their combined fees we could of had he heartbeat/captain of the club for 10 years

You reap what you sow Jenkins
I’ll say it again on 18:18 - Dec 2 with 1760 viewsmonmouth

I’ll say it again on 18:16 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

At the time Stoke wanted Ki probably could of sold him & replaced with Joey for zero outlay.

Not only have we bought Clucas we have also bought Mesa (who may come good) but for 20 million less than their combined fees we could of had he heartbeat/captain of the club for 10 years

You reap what you sow Jenkins

He doesn't though. He's still reaping in excess of half a million a year on top of 5 million in the bank.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I’ll say it again on 18:24 - Dec 2 with 1719 viewspencoedjack

I’ll say it again on 18:18 - Dec 2 by monmouth

He doesn't though. He's still reaping in excess of half a million a year on top of 5 million in the bank.

You are right ‘we’ as a club reap what we sow
I’ll say it again on 20:00 - Dec 2 with 1633 viewsZZoric

great thread re Joey - and a more appropriate comparative is Mesa (position, price etc)

there is no comparison - joey and his qualities is precisely how we should be judging Mesa

folk need to think more deeply about their Mesa-idolism

think joey, then think mesa
I’ll say it again on 20:03 - Dec 2 with 1620 viewsbonymine

I’ll say it again on 16:38 - Dec 2 by Wingstandwood

Spot on mate Jenkins IS the cancer destroying OUR Club.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024